March 28, 2024, 10:29:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227210 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #760 on: May 31, 2008, 10:00:43 AM »

http://www.buzztracker.com/story/f551e6c713582b2610fd4aee/caribbean

Our article with link to SM fP

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: May 31, 2008, 10:05:24 AM »

I noticed on Greta blog last night there is a comment form Megan Twitty - remember that was the person with the excite.com email address... and who ever that was posted a big blurb about Rene Gielen.

who is this Megan Twitty??

is this Renfro?

anyone know???

This person was on the initial reward poster and it still might be cataloged at World Journier.

I just checked - it's still there - scroll down a little bit.

http://members.aol.com/WorldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

++++++++++++++

Comment by Megan Twitty
May 30th, 2008 at 8:43 pm

Documentary about tunnelvision in Holloway drama/soap

Report of Rene Roodheuvel

On May 30 it is exactly three years ago that no trace of Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba. The disappearance of the American has since been an unprecedented media attention. According to the Curaçaose filmmaker Renee Gielen leads the whole criminal in the Holloway case meets Tunnel.

Despite all efforts by the Public Ministry, for instance, crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, there are still no perpetrators convicted. Joran van der Sloot is true, although as main accused number one, but he is still at liberty

Gielen has made a documentary in which the ‘other’ side is exposed, that of the Holloway family itself. A side that may also affects the political relationship between the United States and the Netherlands. Monday, June 2, the documentary ready.

“So far everything has been focused on Joran and the Kalpoe brothers, who would have Natalee slightly affected. The family (of Natalee, red) or something else on the American side, we have never seen,” says the documentairemaakster.

The investigation by Justice has been unilaterally and that’s not the hook, find Gielen: “There are always two sides to an issue. If one side is not studied, you never get a good picture of the total of what happened could be . ” Before the missing may also much happened, she says.

Not to go home
“Natalee did not want to go home”, is the conviction of Gielen. They do not know why they do not want to go home. Mother Beth Twitty has never responded to its requests for her to speak about the case. The documentary must show that they already knew that Natalee would not go home for them was missing. The mother came much earlier than they ever Aruba has claimed. They brought posters along with a call to Natalee to contact us.

Gielen hopes that her documentary, in which strange circumstances in a row to be put, the door opens to a proper investigation. “There appears to be a link between all those elements and that makes it clear that something with Natalee on the hand. I hope that this will lead to new questions.”

On May 30 it is exactly three years ago that no trace of Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba. The disappearance of the American has since been an unprecedented media attention. According to the Curaçaose filmmaker Renee Gielen leads the whole criminal in the Holloway case meets Tunnel.

Despite all efforts by the Public Ministry, for instance, crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, there are still no perpetrators convicted. Joran van der Sloot is true, although as main accused number one, but he is still at liberty

Hoofdverdachte Joran van der Sloot is not for her film and which is therefore not intended to him again ‘bullying’. Gielen also believes that he is not there something to do with it, except that he has been very stupid to lie about the case.

U.S. Opposition
One of the sources of the journalist is Prosecutor Gerald Dompig, who initially led the investigation, but which were abandoned. He says, inter alia, that he is opposed by the FBI and that the political relationship between the Netherlands and the U.S. became involved. “It touches almost the White House,” he says in the documentary. The stepfather of Natalee has said that he has contacts with the White House.

Gielen thinks that the enormous attention in the U.S. intended to lead to the attention of the things that were not outwards. For Dompig they cross the hand in the fire. Despite repeated requests, wanted the current investigation in Aruba not speak with her.

Gielen Netherlands is in talks with potential interested broadcasters. It is also intended to film in the United States on television. How and when Natalee, the unrevealed Time Lines on the Antilles and Aruba will be seen, it is still unknown.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/05/30/3-years-ago-tonight/#comments

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: May 31, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »

The REAL Megan Twitty is Jug's daughter.... who made the original
Kidnapped Posters....the posters that Jan v/d Stratten would not
allow them to post.

I do not believe that the poster using Megan Twitty is
the daughter of Jug.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: May 31, 2008, 10:12:44 AM »

allow them to post.

the daughter of Jug.

Absolutely NOT the real Megan Twitty.  I wish I had access to Gretawire IP's of posters.  THAT Megan Twitty is most likely Renfro or the like. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: May 31, 2008, 10:14:48 AM »

Thank you ladies.

+++

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: May 31, 2008, 10:15:08 AM »

justice for natalee is all we ask. is that so much?

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: May 31, 2008, 10:19:23 AM »

considering Megan has not been a person in the forefront of this case, why would someone use that SN unless it was someone that had intimate knowledge of the case and was there from the first moments??? That is hardly someone that we think about when we think of this case.

has to be Renho or Muzzlehoffer.

we all know Rentaho was involved WITH the posters - so even if she didn't post that - she's guilty guilty GUILTY 

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: May 31, 2008, 10:20:57 AM »

allow them to post.

the daughter of Jug.

Absolutely NOT the real Megan Twitty.  I wish I had access to Gretawire IP's of posters.  THAT Megan Twitty is most likely Renfro or the like. 
Year 4 starts today and it is sadly evident Aruba is not only failing to yield to the truth and try to bring this story to conclusion -- they are in fact doubling up their effort to further obfuscate. If they think the last 3 years have been hell for them -- just wait.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: May 31, 2008, 10:23:39 AM »

justice for natalee is all we ask. is that so much?

Good question mojo.. when you consider a trial would interfere with Joran's drug smuggling, criminal activities, world travel, and future assaults (all known as continuing his studies), yes it seems that is too much to ask.

somebody needs to take that cinder block head out!

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: May 31, 2008, 10:23:49 AM »

allow them to post.

the daughter of Jug.

Renfro has always thrown Megan Twitty's name around quite freely.
It was my first thought that it was her.  Of course it could be the
Evil Siddalee.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: May 31, 2008, 10:24:22 AM »

Rumor is that Robin has invited  Rene Gielen to her site at BNH and C Rat is a mod there now  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: May 31, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »

Rumor is that Robin has invited  Rene Gielen to her site at BNH and C Rat is a mod there now  
I really, really, really, don't get it.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: May 31, 2008, 10:28:40 AM »

well, that's a totally brilliant move. 

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 31, 2008, 10:29:25 AM »

Neither surprise me.   
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: May 31, 2008, 10:30:35 AM »

I also heard that Glenda/Julia is a member there along with that nut called Obscuregawdess that worships Joran.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 31, 2008, 10:30:52 AM »

How proud they must be to have Charlie Rat as a mod. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 31, 2008, 10:33:05 AM »

Neither surprise me.   
Well, I would sure as hell NEVER register there as these cretins now have access to everyone's e-mail and private information. I would be livid if I was already a member there.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 31, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »

How did Julia see Natalee's Cell Phone Bill.

OHHHH YES Glenda has been there for a while

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: May 31, 2008, 10:34:29 AM »

a private board with a family member of Natalee's snakin' up with all the low lives of this case.

We need a fart emoticon that makes an actual noise when you post it. 

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: May 31, 2008, 10:36:48 AM »

I noticed on Greta blog last night there is a comment form Megan Twitty - remember that was the person with the excite.com email address... and who ever that was posted a big blurb about Rene Gielen.

who is this Megan Twitty??

is this Renfro?

anyone know???

This person was on the initial reward poster and it still might be cataloged at World Journier.

I just checked - it's still there - scroll down a little bit.

http://members.aol.com/WorldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

++++++++++++++

Comment by Megan Twitty
May 30th, 2008 at 8:43 pm

Documentary about tunnelvision in Holloway drama/soap

Report of Rene Roodheuvel

Gielen has made a documentary in which the ‘other’ side is exposed, that of the Holloway family itself. A side that may also affects the political relationship between the United States and the Netherlands. Monday, June 2, the documentary ready.

“So far everything has been focused on Joran and the Kalpoe brothers, who would have Natalee slightly affected. The family (of Natalee, red) or something else on the American side, we have never seen,” says the documentairemaakster.

The investigation by Justice has been unilaterally and that’s not the hook, find Gielen: “There are always two sides to an issue. If one side is not studied, you never get a good picture of the total of what happened could be . ” Before the missing may also much happened, she says.

Not to go home
“Natalee did not want to go home”, is the conviction of Gielen. They do not know why they do not want to go home. Mother Beth Twitty has never responded to its requests for her to speak about the case. The documentary must show that they already knew that Natalee would not go home for them was missing. The mother came much earlier than they ever Aruba has claimed. They brought posters along with a call to Natalee to contact us.

Gielen hopes that her documentary, in which strange circumstances in a row to be put, the door opens to a proper investigation. “There appears to be a link between all those elements and that makes it clear that something with Natalee on the hand. I hope that this will lead to new questions.”

Hoofdverdachte Joran van der Sloot is not for her film and which is therefore not intended to him again ‘bullying’. Gielen also believes that he is not there something to do with it, except that he has been very stupid to lie about the case.

U.S. Opposition
One of the sources of the journalist is Prosecutor Gerald Dompig, who initially led the investigation, but which were abandoned. He says, inter alia, that he is opposed by the FBI and that the political relationship between the Netherlands and the U.S. became involved. “It touches almost the White House,” he says in the documentary. The stepfather of Natalee has said that he has contacts with the White House.

Gielen thinks that the enormous attention in the U.S. intended to lead to the attention of the things that were not outwards. For Dompig they cross the hand in the fire. Despite repeated requests, wanted the current investigation in Aruba not speak with her.

Gielen Netherlands is in talks with potential interested broadcasters. It is also intended to film in the United States on television. How and when Natalee, the unrevealed Time Lines on the Antilles and Aruba will be seen, it is still unknown.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/05/30/3-years-ago-tonight/#comments

this is a automatic translation of this article:
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080530_gielen-holloway

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.