March 28, 2024, 05:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227146 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #780 on: May 31, 2008, 10:38:28 AM »

a private board with a family member of Natalee's snakin' up with all the low lives of this case.

We need a fart emoticon that makes an actual noise when you post it. 

Methinks Robin might have some jealousy issues with Beth...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: May 31, 2008, 10:39:26 AM »

a private board with a family member of Natalee's snakin' up with all the low lives of this case.

I've always heard, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."  I have no clue if that is what Robin is doing or not but I would like to think that might be her reason other than some other possibilities.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: May 31, 2008, 10:40:08 AM »

How did Julia see Natalee's Cell Phone Bill.

OHHHH YES Glenda has been there for a while

Oh...random guess...Robin?

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: May 31, 2008, 10:41:13 AM »

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car2008-05-31_oduber

some more spin about the salary of the procureur generaal / public prosecutor.

Oduber says he can't remember making the decision that nobody on the island can earn more than he does.
this is what Rudy Croes said.

Oduber says it is unfortunate that the salary conflict was covered by the press.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: May 31, 2008, 10:41:20 AM »

Hi caesu, I saw yesterday that Johan said that Rene technical equipment was not all that good. I personally do not know a lot about that type of equipment, but has anyone considered that Rene Gielen was the one that butchered the Skeeter's tapes?

all she would need is access to the tapes - which Rentaho said she had and some sound equipment and there you have it!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: May 31, 2008, 10:42:26 AM »

Joran's June 9, 2005 "signed" statement:

You are informing me that when I was first interviewed as a witness that I told the detective that Natalee and me got out of the car close to/near Fisherman's Hut and walked in the sea.
To your question as to what I can state about that, I answer you that I did not say that. It also isn't in my witness statement.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=160.0

Shaniro Kelly  (? did this really get filed May 31, 2005?, Why didn't Joran sign this section? Why didn't Jacobs cosign?).  Did this get added, to help Joran not be a lying witness, in regards to his "final version?.....or could Shaniro Kelly possibly be somewhat honest?  What do we know about him?

Proces Verbaal (PV-statement)

I, Shanira Baldrik Kelly, officer at the Korps Police Aruba, at the Recherche district 2, state the following:
On Tuesday May 31 2005 around 11:20 I, Kelly have interrogated J.A. VAN DER SLOOT.

During the interrogation I, KELLY, have asked the witness, who was in the company of his father if they had stopped somewhere before they dropped of the girl at the hotel.

The witness VAN DER SLOOT had told me that they, in the neighborhood of the Fisherman's huts had stopped briefly.
I, KELLY had further asked the witness VAN DER SLOOT if they had went in the water. The witness VAN DER SLOOT answered that he and the girl only had went into the water up to their feet. During me putting the statement on paper I KELLY, have forgotten to put this in the statement.

Of which I KELLY, made under oath of duty closed and signed on Bubali May 31 2005.

SB Kelly. (signed)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2876.0
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: May 31, 2008, 10:43:58 AM »

I've always heard, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."  I have no clue if that is what Robin is doing or not but I would like to think that might be her reason other than some other possibilities.

casa, I know others have said that, but seriously, what good could that REALLY do??? I see no purpose... sorry - that's just me.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 31, 2008, 10:44:42 AM »

Oduber says he can't remember making the decision that nobody on the island can earn more than he does.

Oduber says it is unfortunate that the salary conflict was covered by the press.

Caesu...did you happen to see Friday hard copy of Diario...was article in paper...if so...how did it look...TIA  Des

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: May 31, 2008, 10:51:35 AM »

Caesu...did you happen to see Friday hard copy of Diario...was article in paper...if so...how did it look...TIA  Des

i don't have access to the print copy of this paper over here.

i also would like to see it.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: May 31, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »

casa, I know others have said that, but seriously, what good could that REALLY do??? I see no purpose... sorry - that's just me.

Rob, I am in no way defending Robin.  I am astonished that she would suck up to these people. It might do no good at all if that is really her reason.  I was meaning to imply that as Natalee's stepmother I would hope her reason for talking to these people would be an innocent one.  If it were me there is no way in hell I would have any contact with this group!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: May 31, 2008, 10:52:16 AM »

Is anyone here a member at BNH?? I hope you take action to prevent your personal info being distributed to Charlierat and Gielen!!!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: May 31, 2008, 10:57:26 AM »

Rob, I am in no way defending Robin.  I am astonished that she would suck up to these people. It might do no good at all if that is really her reason.  I was meaning to imply that as Natalee's stepmother I would hope her reason for talking to these people would be an innocent one.  If it were me there is no way in hell I would have any contact with this group!
casa,
believe me, I know you're not defending Robin, just giving a possible explanation.

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: May 31, 2008, 11:02:21 AM »

Rumor is that Robin has invited  Rene Gielen to her site at BNH and C Rat is a mod there now  

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: May 31, 2008, 11:08:29 AM »

I noticed on Greta blog last night there is a comment form Megan Twitty - remember that was the person with the excite.com email address... and who ever that was posted a big blurb about Rene Gielen.

who is this Megan Twitty??

is this Renfro?

anyone know???

This person was on the initial reward poster and it still might be cataloged at World Journier.

I just checked - it's still there - scroll down a little bit.

http://members.aol.com/WorldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

++++++++++++++

Comment by Megan Twitty
May 30th, 2008 at 8:43 pm

Documentary about tunnelvision in Holloway drama/soap

Report of Rene Roodheuvel

On May 30 it is exactly three years ago that no trace of Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba. The disappearance of the American has since been an unprecedented media attention. According to the Curaçaose filmmaker Renee Gielen leads the whole criminal in the Holloway case meets Tunnel.

Despite all efforts by the Public Ministry, for instance, crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, there are still no perpetrators convicted. Joran van der Sloot is true, although as main accused number one, but he is still at liberty

Gielen has made a documentary in which the ‘other’ side is exposed, that of the Holloway family itself. A side that may also affects the political relationship between the United States and the Netherlands. Monday, June 2, the documentary ready.

“So far everything has been focused on Joran and the Kalpoe brothers, who would have Natalee slightly affected. The family (of Natalee, red) or something else on the American side, we have never seen,” says the documentairemaakster.

The investigation by Justice has been unilaterally and that’s not the hook, find Gielen: “There are always two sides to an issue. If one side is not studied, you never get a good picture of the total of what happened could be . ” Before the missing may also much happened, she says.

Not to go home
“Natalee did not want to go home”, is the conviction of Gielen. They do not know why they do not want to go home. Mother Beth Twitty has never responded to its requests for her to speak about the case. The documentary must show that they already knew that Natalee would not go home for them was missing. The mother came much earlier than they ever Aruba has claimed. They brought posters along with a call to Natalee to contact us.

Gielen hopes that her documentary, in which strange circumstances in a row to be put, the door opens to a proper investigation. “There appears to be a link between all those elements and that makes it clear that something with Natalee on the hand. I hope that this will lead to new questions.”

On May 30 it is exactly three years ago that no trace of Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba. The disappearance of the American has since been an unprecedented media attention. According to the Curaçaose filmmaker Renee Gielen leads the whole criminal in the Holloway case meets Tunnel.

Despite all efforts by the Public Ministry, for instance, crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, there are still no perpetrators convicted. Joran van der Sloot is true, although as main accused number one, but he is still at liberty

Hoofdverdachte Joran van der Sloot is not for her film and which is therefore not intended to him again ‘bullying’. Gielen also believes that he is not there something to do with it, except that he has been very stupid to lie about the case.

U.S. Opposition
One of the sources of the journalist is Prosecutor Gerald Dompig, who initially led the investigation, but which were abandoned. He says, inter alia, that he is opposed by the FBI and that the political relationship between the Netherlands and the U.S. became involved. “It touches almost the White House,” he says in the documentary. The stepfather of Natalee has said that he has contacts with the White House.

Gielen thinks that the enormous attention in the U.S. intended to lead to the attention of the things that were not outwards. For Dompig they cross the hand in the fire. Despite repeated requests, wanted the current investigation in Aruba not speak with her.

Gielen Netherlands is in talks with potential interested broadcasters. It is also intended to film in the United States on television. How and when Natalee, the unrevealed Time Lines on the Antilles and Aruba will be seen, it is still unknown.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/05/30/3-years-ago-tonight/#comments

Well, I guess Joran's 5/30 statement just blew RG's show right out of the water.  He says on the statement she wanted to go home.  How does it feel to have the sporter blow it up your azz at every turn, Anita?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: May 31, 2008, 11:15:52 AM »

Rumor is that Robin has invited  Rene Gielen to her site at BNH and C Rat is a mod there now  

I also heard that Glenda/Julia is a member there along with that nut called Obscuregawdess that worships Joran.

Casa, I have been trying to catch you online.  I have a friend for you.

Now what do I do?

I believe in miracles!
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: May 31, 2008, 11:17:00 AM »

Sorry if I am out of line here, but frequently it seems to me as if Robin is/or is enabling others to:

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: May 31, 2008, 11:19:37 AM »

I didn't know you posted that.  Great minds and all...

I believe in miracles!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: May 31, 2008, 11:20:19 AM »

Sorry,That person sacrificed a goat (Cabrito)and not a pig 

look closer not just goat parts,human too
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: May 31, 2008, 11:26:31 AM »

I was being facetious.

It looks like an inside job.  Where better to get info than from Nat's dad.  Can a wife like this pass the sniff test?

What's that smell?

I believe in miracles!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: May 31, 2008, 11:33:57 AM »

I also heard that Glenda/Julia is a member there along with that nut called Obscuregawdess that worships Joran.

Casa, I have been trying to catch you online.  I have a friend for you.

Now what do I do?

How cute, Bearly!  I love my new friend!  Thanks for thinking of me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.