March 28, 2024, 09:18:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227156 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: May 31, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »

I'm confused. Maybe a Monkey friend can help me here. IIRC, the reports stated a "pair" of sneakers/tennis shoes were found. Why are we only seeing pictures of one sneaker, the left one. Where's the other one. or am I missing something.

To discredit the one reporting it.  To make it look like a placement by the opposition.  They may have just jumped on and assumed there were two shoes there without knowing and now are trying to act like they REALLY know something. Lying to screw more with the investigation and bewilter those who are in the know about the possible shoe with the victim scenario. More than likely they knew before anyone else what happened to the other shoe, as some of them were in attendence at the home where NH was taken.  The only reason I would say this is they are too into fighting to discredit the H/T camp for some reason and that would be to protect themselves.  Not too many people would keep their opposition up this long for the paltry sums they could be getting out of this, as usually people have other things in their lives to make money from.  They are a part of some of the crimes there about this case in some way either to the point that some of those girls could have been part of the abuse of this young victim.  Three years is a long time for these ho bags to take up for some dude, as the men have gone on to other women.  So, go figure.  They are in need of some serious investigation because people with such a mindset are certainly not prone to be loyal to human beings or justice, let alone a country.
          Jackb
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: May 31, 2008, 07:24:25 PM »

OT..Wreck I had to post this after seeing your Avatar..That is appauling if that dog is pumped up on steroids. Obviously it is something as I have never seen a dog look like that Sad

I don't think it was really steroids -- I had that pic saved on my office computer and needed to replace the avatar of Chris Farley trying out to be a "Chippendale" dancer! ( It think it was too disturbing). I think the poor dog just had some abnormality. The dog was certainly "pumped up" (like Hans and Frans) LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: May 31, 2008, 07:25:45 PM »

This is Robin's reaction to Glenda joining BNH.

Robin
Active Admins

[send pm]

Re: Welcome Glenda!
« Thread Started on Mar 10, 2008, 3:46pm »   
It's about time Smile Just kidding, but glad you did join here. Thank you Glenda! This means a lot to us!

Yeah, odd that Robin has welcomed a person who has been as nasty as she has towards Beth (or maybe not)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: May 31, 2008, 07:25:56 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: May 31, 2008, 07:29:24 PM »

My problem is, that in Joran's book, this is how the statement is given:

In the interrogation room there’s a chair for me and one for Van der Straaten but not for my dad. That is being brought. Jan van der Straten returns with a chair and he is followed by officer Jacobs. They are sitting opposite to me behind a simple table and ask me to explain them what exactly happened that night. I talk and they listen without asking many questions.

So.....does Kelly sign all statements??  Does Van der Straaten NOT sign statements??  Why on the official statement is it not even mentioned that VanderStraaten is in the room???  Was Kelly in the room? 

Thank you Buckeye.

So ... Van der Straaten was present during Joran's May 31, 2005 interrogation.

I do not believe that either Joran or Paulus mention that Van der Straaten was present in any of the revealed statements.

Joran's book reveals a lot ... I keep forgetting about it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: May 31, 2008, 07:31:30 PM »

A request goes out to the lady who called policeman Soemers, for her to call back
Bon Dia Aruba
4/1/2006

ORANJESTAD—Commissioner Dompig sends out a notice to the lady who called Mr. Eric Soemers, for her to call back. According to Mr. Dompig, this lady called Mr. Eric Soemers who is in the Natalee Holloway investigative team, and later said that she will call him back.

Until today the lady hasn’t called back. Commissioner Dompig calls out for this lady to call back Mr. Soemers because he said that it is very important to the investigation. If she cannot find Mr. Soemers, she can call Mr. Dompig himlsef at xxx-xxxx.
Posted by Getagrip at 4/03/2006 12:01:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_02_archive.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: May 31, 2008, 07:34:42 PM »

in the highlighted areas, I have seen goats and tunnels.

The goats will actually walk down onto the golf course and eat the fairways as you are playing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: May 31, 2008, 07:35:16 PM »

Janet, do you have a quote where Beth stated that Natalee's phone was not set up for international calling and that she did set that up before she flew to Aruba to look for Natalee?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: May 31, 2008, 07:35:42 PM »

Do we have a picture of Eric Soemers?  Is it in the who's who section? TIA

We have a dirtbag cop named rudy soemers interviwed by Greta on tape..He even mentions that he thinks Natalee ran away and that he thinks a Eric Soemers was in charge of the investigation. I don't think I have seen a picture of him but I bet he looks like that other cop who gave that interview.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 07:37:16 PM by Observer » Logged

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: May 31, 2008, 07:35:46 PM »

I know she said it but just can't find it.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: May 31, 2008, 07:40:07 PM »

Rob,I really like the videos you have done lately especially the Fake Hero Video and the Benz video!   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: May 31, 2008, 07:44:41 PM »

Rob,I really like the videos you have done lately especially the Fake Hero Video and the Benz video!   

actually ******* those are Carpe's videos. He makes them and posts them.

As soon as I get my laptop back, I have a video in mind that will have you on the floor  - - - - I'm not kidding. it's going to be that funny. I hooked up with someone that has a sense of humor like some of us do... you're going to like THIS video. 

another week or soooo...

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #892 on: May 31, 2008, 07:45:56 PM »

Casa,
It's on page 31 of her book:

Beth Holloway:  Loving Natalee

pg 31, second paragraph

On the way out the front door I grab Natalee's beautiful senior portrait from the small sideboard in the foyer and reach over and take the one of her in ther dance-team uniform off a table in the living room.  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell phone.  I activate Natalee's too.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.  And sadness.  She may have been in a bad situation and couldn't call anyone.  Why, Lord, didn't we activate that service?  The students will be home in a couple of hours, and I will be able to communicate with them from Aruba.  snip

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: May 31, 2008, 07:46:41 PM »

Casa,
It's on page 31 of her book:

Beth Holloway:  Loving Natalee

pg 31, second paragraph

On the way out the front door I grab Natalee's beautiful senior portrait from the small sideboard in the foyer and reach over and take the one of her in ther dance-team uniform off a table in the living room.  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell phone.  I activate Natalee's too.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.  And sadness.  She may have been in a bad situation and couldn't call anyone.  Why, Lord, didn't we activate that service?  The students will be home in a couple of hours, and I will be able to communicate with them from Aruba.  snip

T
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: May 31, 2008, 07:47:33 PM »

in the highlighted areas, I have seen goats and tunnels.

The goats will actually walk down onto the golf course and eat the fairways as you are playing.

Rob...how far are the rocks from here please?

And is there a Swaen or similar at CMB, board member, director?....TIA
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: May 31, 2008, 07:48:30 PM »

Shoot! Don't know what happened there but i was trying to say thank you Texasmom.  I found it about the time you posted to me!  Thanks for finding it for me.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: May 31, 2008, 07:49:09 PM »

You know who really makes me laugh and has a great sense of humor is Capslock wizard..I know he is frustrated and dissapointed but I hope he comes back soon.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #897 on: May 31, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »

Shoot! Don't know what happened there but i was trying to say thank you Texasmom.  I found it about the time you posted to me!  Thanks for finding it for me.
You're welcome!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: May 31, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »

Rob...how far are the rocks from here please?

And is there a Swaen or similar at CMB, board member, director?....TIA

ari swaen???

we need to give CMB a major looksee!

and de rocks are only 200 feet or so away.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: May 31, 2008, 07:54:46 PM »

Klaas or *******...I have a list of ALE names from the Dr Phil statements. Should I start a thread, so that our clever photo Monkeys can put names to faces?  Or should I put it in one of Sunfreak's existing threads?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.