March 28, 2024, 03:16:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 227182 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: May 31, 2008, 07:55:15 PM »

You know who really makes me laugh and has a great sense of humor is Capslock wizard..I know he is frustrated and dissapointed but I hope he comes back soon.

Yes and an FYI in case Capslock is reading, I can't get to my klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com email addy right now.  I'm on a new PC and haven't set that up on this one yet.  If you need to read me email me at smklaas@hotmail.com
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: May 31, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »

Klaas or *******...I have a list of ALE names from the Dr Phil statements. Should I start a thread, so that our clever photo Monkeys can put names to faces?  Or should I put it in one of Sunfreak's existing threads?

I'm not Klaas but I would put it in the important case documents thread and make your own topic.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: May 31, 2008, 08:02:58 PM »

Rob...how far are the rocks from here please?

And is there a Swaen or similar at CMB, board member, director?....TIA

ari swaen???

we need to give CMB a major looksee!

and de rocks are only 200 feet or so away.

This one..

ARUBAN WHO'S WHOApr 24, 2008 ... SWAEN, Arly J. - Defense attorney to Paulus Van Der Sloot TACOPINA, Joe - American attorney at law for JVDS, PVDS in American civil law suit ...

And I have a Solognier here! Will have to find the link again!

Mr Nilo Swaen   Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs

297- 5880269   297-5880347

viveca.solognier@aruba.gov.aw

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: May 31, 2008, 08:06:50 PM »

Klaas or *******...I have a list of ALE names from the Dr Phil statements. Should I start a thread, so that our clever photo Monkeys can put names to faces?  Or should I put it in one of Sunfreak's existing threads?

I'm not Klaas but I would put it in the important case documents thread and make your own topic.

Sorry San…I didn’t see you…Thanks…will do it in a little bit!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: May 31, 2008, 08:18:20 PM »

You know who really makes me laugh and has a great sense of humor is Capslock wizard..I know he is frustrated and dissapointed but I hope he comes back soon.

I miss him too, *******.  I think his feelings were hurt... and rightfully so.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 31, 2008, 08:20:55 PM »

Rob...there isn't one there anymore, but I am sure that there was. I think I even made a post about it, confusing Arly and Nilo...

http://www.cmbnv.com/management.php
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: May 31, 2008, 08:23:58 PM »

Janet, do you have a quote where Beth stated that Natalee's phone was not set up for international calling and that she did set that up before she flew to Aruba to look for Natalee?

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE - THE CALL
Page 31

Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the privte hangar at the far side of the Birminghm airport.  ON THE WAY I CONTACT CINGULAR WIRELESS AND HAVE INTERNATIONAL CALLING ACTIVATED ON MY CELL.  I ACTIVATE NATALEE'S TOO.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.  And sadness .... 

International Travel Tips

1. Communication
Before you leave the country, activate international calling on your cell phone. And be sure you know how to make an international phone call. The area code to the U.S. is 001, followed by the area code and number you are calling. Always carry your cell on your person, not in a purse or a briefcase ...

www.internationalsafetravelsfoundation.org

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: May 31, 2008, 08:26:36 PM »

I think there may already be a list posted in Important Case Documents but I can't look right now.  Go ahead and start a new thead with what you have.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: May 31, 2008, 08:37:25 PM »

Janet, do you have a quote where Beth stated that Natalee's phone was not set up for international calling and that she did set that up before she flew to Aruba to look for Natalee?

Beth Holloway
Page 31

Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the privte hangar at the far side of the Birminghm airport.  ON THE WAY I CONTACT CINGULAR WIRELESS AND HAVE INTERNATIONAL CALLING ACTIVATED ON MY CELL.  I ACTIVATE NATALEE'S TOO.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.  And sadness .... 

1. Communication
Before you leave the country, activate international calling on your cell phone. And be sure you know how to make an international phone call. The area code to the U.S. is 001, followed by the area code and number you are calling. Always carry your cell on your person, not in a purse or a briefcase ...

Thank you Janet!  I knew you would have it!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: May 31, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »

Caps is doing fine...he is a tough person so I doubt his feelings were hurt by anyone that dared to ask a question.  I am not about to go there again...but if you are going to post here you have to bring your best game and be ready to support what you say.  He understands this...he told me so...he's been busy. He is waiting for the next step. I fear he will have to wait for a while from something I have heard recently. Let's not rehash this subject any longer...please.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: May 31, 2008, 08:41:22 PM »

i think i read the other day that beth was getting mr. reynolds to change both phones over while beth and jug were making the trip.
dennisintn
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: May 31, 2008, 08:41:29 PM »

Speaking of questions...does anyone remember Club Arias?  Did you ever wonder how they came to name it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: May 31, 2008, 08:43:15 PM »

Speaking of questions...does anyone remember Club Arias?  Did you ever wonder how they came to name it?

I didn't wonder about the name really.  The location was previously Lorenzo's moms house right?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: May 31, 2008, 08:44:26 PM »

I didn't wonder about the name really.  The location was previously Lorenzo's moms house right?
The owner named it after himself and yes that is Astrids old house.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #914 on: May 31, 2008, 08:47:36 PM »

I miss him too, *******.  I think his feelings were hurt... and rightfully so.

I miss Caps too!  But I believe he is very busy with research and investigation.  Hopefully he will have a chance to check in here soon!  JMO but I don't think he'll let some negativity keep him away, he knows he's got a lot of support here too.  I certainly appreciate all he's done and is doing to help find answers; and I enjoy his humor too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: May 31, 2008, 08:50:05 PM »

Himself or herself? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: May 31, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »

Correct the history of the purchase and naming is quite interesting...Mum has all that info and I was impressed by her research. Maybe she's still around and can enlighten us...Mum???
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: May 31, 2008, 08:51:57 PM »

Himself or herself? 

Yes himself Arias Schwartz..A wealthy American living in Aruba..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: May 31, 2008, 08:52:06 PM »

I think this is the same house....now you can bid on a stay there on Ebay.

http://tinyurl.com/4d5rd6

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: May 31, 2008, 08:54:08 PM »

Beth Holloway
Page 31

1. Communication

Thank you Janet!  I knew you would have it!

You are welcome Casa.  However ... I see that Texasmom beat me to it.

Anyways ... Gerold Dompig revealed to Bryan Burrough in the Vanity Fair article that Julia Renfro and a Holiday Inn worker had both  provided him with statements implying that Beth had said that Natalee called home.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Missing White Female
Vanity Fair
January 2, 2006

Despite reports to the contrary, Dompig feels certain Natalee didn't meet Joran until her final day on Aruba, Sunday. He confirms that there have been numerous reports that she may have been involved with other young men on the island. "We have taken two statements, from Julia Renfro and a Holiday Inn worker, that Beth told them she had gotten a call from her daughter, and that she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. So [Beth] had contact with her daughter. But she denies it. The question is why. If [the Twittys] don't level with us, how can they talk about a conspiracy? We need to know the truth. Joran did not have blue eyes. So who was this boy?" Beth denies making any such statements, or even having talked with Natalee while she was in Aruba.

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=9

Beth Twitty
'The Abrams Report'
April 19, 2006

ABRAMS: Beth, any truth to this, I don't know if it's rumor or report, et cetera, that Natalee had said something to you about having a crush on a blonde haired, blue eyed boy in Aruba?

TWITTY: Dan, there's just—there's no truth to that at all. You know Natalee had not called me. She didn't have international calling on her phone and no she never—her friends said that this never happened, it was never mentioned. And just simply it's just another rumor that had started and it's just not true, Dan.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12405242/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.