April 27, 2024, 04:44:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 - 5/31/08  (Read 229480 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: May 31, 2008, 08:54:13 PM »

Bid on a stay?  Good heavens!  How expensive is that place? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: May 31, 2008, 08:56:44 PM »

Hey, that Arias guy isn't that man I have wondered about in the photo from Hiram's party wearing the panama hat is he?  I am still trying to find out that man's name. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: May 31, 2008, 09:01:13 PM »

Bid on a stay?  Good heavens!  How expensive is that place? 
$1400. but i have never even seen anyone bid it is on there often

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 31, 2008, 09:02:26 PM »

It seems they have remodeled that Arias place since the first time I have seen/posted about it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 31, 2008, 09:13:22 PM »

Steve Holloway wrote the sweetest note on the front page, maybe you could bring it over.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: May 31, 2008, 09:14:09 PM »

It seems they have remodeled that Arias place since the first time I have seen/posted about it.

Yes, or it could be just the lens they are using in the photos.  The place seems larger in the Ebay photos to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: May 31, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »

Steve Holloway wrote the sweetest note on the front page, maybe you could bring it over.

Steve Holloway wrote:

Thanks you for the letter and the show of support. God bless everyone of you. God has a plan for each one of us and wants us to listen to Him for what it is. He loves us greatly, more than we can understand. Jesus the Son of God shown so much love for us that He died in our place. Sin brings death and eternal separation from God. Now!! we can be heard in the throne room of Heaven with our prayers. (Lord God bring a close to this soon)

Have I sinned concerning what they did to Natalee…You bet. I have to ask forgiveness for sins and at the same time and just as hard, to forgive the one’s that made this happen. Its all in GOD’s hands and He will bring justice in His timing.

Christ’s return is not far away….(I don’t know when) but the signs are becoming clearer. We are told to watch for His comming. When He comes, Natalee will be with Him and the other saints in His Glory. The dead in Christ will rise first and we that are living will be caught up in the air to meet the Lord. Yes this is from the bible. We will have a big (get together) in Heaven. Who doesn’t like a banquet with the people you love!

If this life is all we have…then we are doomed. Why live it? I will tell you why..to give glory to God, to do His (will) while on earth. TO help each other, just as all of you HAVE by supporting our family in this terrible time of our life. The devil gave us a black eye, but we have hope…WE WILL live life the way GOD would have us to live. To love people when we don’t want too. To give of our self’s and forgive each other.

Just one more thing and I will stop preaching. Pick up a bible and read in the new testament the book of John. Its all about God and who He is. Just do that for me. If it changed your mind…let me know, because I don’t want anyone that has shown so much love to our family to perish. Thank you for listening with all of my heart. Steve Holloway

msn hotmail……  lookingfornatalee@hotmail.com

May 31, 6:09 PM
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 31, 2008, 09:15:51 PM »

Well then,we have pictures of a drained pond with a area where the top layer of dirt was removed but yet nothing in any of the papers and denial from the OM that it was ever searched. We all saw what OE and Caps told us! Something really stinks here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: May 31, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »

I read earlier that Charlie is now a MOD at another board.  Has that been verified?  If so, congrats to Charlie.

The first thing that comes to mind...and I can't believe I'm typing this...

===>  Is Charlie drinking the Kool-Aid?  <===

flower  I hope that Charlie is on to some good karma with his new assignment.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: May 31, 2008, 09:20:58 PM »

Well then,we have pictures of a drained pond with a area where the top layer of dirt was removed but yet nothing in any of the papers and denial from the OM that it was ever searched. We all saw what OE and Caps told us! Something really stinks here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if OM denied that it wasn't searched even though it had been, especially if anything there is of evidentury (sp) value.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: May 31, 2008, 09:21:46 PM »

I read earlier that Charlie is now a MOD at another board.  Has that been verified?  If so, congrats to Charlie.

It apprears that Charlierat is one of the ADMINS at BNH 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: May 31, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »

What a joke! They should just call that place freedomofblog3

If you guys didn't know there is a site http://freedomofblog2.com/ that does not accept any new members and everything is written in private..This is a pro joran site with all the natalee hate mongers...This site is own by Moonshadows (Beryl Coder and Chris Keating)

Originally there was freedomogblog.com started by Jeroen Rodenberg that was the most vile and anti Natalee and Family site yet..You can only guess what is talked about at fob2 and who is a member there..
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:32:02 PM by Observer » Logged

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: May 31, 2008, 09:29:35 PM »

Yes it does...maintain the status quo long enough and it will go away...isn't it about time Mos was replaced?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #933 on: May 31, 2008, 09:30:45 PM »

Do we have a picture of Eric Soemers?  Is it in the who's who section? TIA

We have a dirtbag cop named rudy soemers interviwed by Greta on tape..He even mentions that he thinks Natalee ran away and that he thinks a Eric Soemers was in charge of the investigation. I don't think I have seen a picture of him but I bet he looks like that other cop who gave that interview.

I recall this interview.  I thought they should a picture of Somers.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: May 31, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »

If you guys didn't know there is a site http://freedomofblog2.com/ that does not accept any new members and everything is written in private..This is a pro joran site with all the natalee hate mongers...This site is own by Moonshadows (Beryl Coder and Chris Keating)

Originally there was freedomogblog.com started by Jeroen Rodenberg that was the most vile and anti Natalee and Family site yet..You can only guess what is talked about at fob2 and who is a member there..

According to Charlierat he was banned from FOB2 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:32:47 PM by Observer » Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: May 31, 2008, 09:33:25 PM »

So was Julia Renfro 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: May 31, 2008, 09:35:10 PM »

Do we have a picture of Eric Soemers?  Is it in the who's who section? TIA

We have a dirtbag cop named rudy soemers interviwed by Greta on tape..He even mentions that he thinks Natalee ran away and that he thinks a Eric Soemers was in charge of the investigation. I don't think I have seen a picture of him but I bet he looks like that other cop who gave that interview.

I recall this interview.  I thought they should a picture of Somers.

Your correct and I think they said his name was spelled with a Z,but how often do they mis-spell names? 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: May 31, 2008, 09:36:11 PM »

So was Julia Renfro 
How did chuck and renho get banned?  You would think they would be hall of famers there!

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 31, 2008, 09:36:14 PM »

So was Julia Renfro 

Oh my gosh!  If they banned those too I can only imagine how bad they are!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: May 31, 2008, 09:38:28 PM »

So was Julia Renfro 
How did chuck and renho get banned?  You would think they would be hall of famers there!

She tried to explain herself at RU,apparently she mentioned a members real name or posted something on the forum that wasnt supposed to public,something close to that..
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:40:54 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.