April 18, 2024, 12:53:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Hybrid of Complicated Lineage  (Read 3079 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: May 29, 2008, 11:46:12 PM »

I read this the other day and copied it into an email to myself. I don't remember who wrote it. I am very impressed with what you wrote. After reading, I felt a lot more sane. Below are my thoughts inspired by what you wrote.

The Anti-Christ likely may not be American. He could be Jewish or not. Jews are STILL waiting for the Messiah. There will be many synchronistic events. The Messiah will have to undergo many tests to become ligit. Jews believe the Messiah could very well be here already as a baby. The Jews will not be fooled into accepting a false Messiah. The Christian Anti-Christ may be totally someone different than the Jewish Messiah.

I agree that the below is a description of Obama:

He will come across as a man who "pulls together" all races, creeds, and nationalities, so it makes sense that he will be of a hybrid and complicated lineage ("multi-cultural"). I believe he is going to be the one who will encourage the "Internationalist" movement to eliminate all national boundaries and create a One World state, above anything else. Our government has been running with one wheel in the ditch for all these too many past years. I don't know if he is the ultimate answer but I will be voting for him.

Thanks for Reading,
Louise

(Can anyone tell me how the Anti-Christ will create a world of terror?)

------------------------

"No, I don't believe that Obama is the Anti-Christ. There are Scriptural events that have to happen yet BEFORE the Anti-Christ comes to power. The Anti-Christ is not likely to be an American, either. Who else in the world would support an American? They have such envy and loathing for us, how could they ever follow one of us?

Some have speculated that he will be of a "Jewish" lineage at some degree, because the Jewish people would not accept anyone else as their possible "Messiah", but that idea is somewhat outdated. The level of religious syncretism in the world today is such that even the more orthodox could be fooled in accepting ANYONE, of any nationality, as a messiah. The Scriptures do NOT expressly state of what nationality or ethnicity he will be.

The notion of the Anti-Christ as being European or Middle Eastern, and being, perhaps, of Jewish lineage on one side of the family, seems valid with what little descriptions we have of what he will do.

however, will come across as a man who "pulls together" all races, creeds, and nationalities, so it makes sense that he will be of a hybrid and complicated lineage ("multi-cultural"). That
The Anti-Christ, aspect of Obama's life does strike me as being the type of man that the Anti-Christ WILL be.

Don't get me wrong... I want to see peace and harmony AMONG NATIONS (note the plural use) as much as anyone. I fear the "Internationalist" movement to eliminate all national boundaries and create a One World state, above anything else. World government is the Ultimate Evil. It is the End of Freedom and Liberty as we in America know it.

THAT movement is the seedbed of the Anti-Christ's fan base. They are who he will appeal to as the ultimate Answer to all their dreams. That's why I want to support the candidate who holds our national sovereignty in the highest regard, who wants America to be strong and not kowtow to the UN or to third world tinpot countries like Aruba. Any candidate willing to put "international law" or the dictates of the UN above American law and our Constitution, moves us one step closer to the Anti-Christ's reign of terror."

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.