April 25, 2024, 06:27:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234616 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2008, 03:59:26 PM »

I just emailed this...along with our Article and link to Diario,  to Hit 94 FM in Aruba....begged them to give it some airtime....keep furry fingers crossed...

please listen to the new remix song natalee world music by ofir, with strong message to aruba
at http://www.myspace.com/ofironit

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2008, 04:03:34 PM »

dat vas a good one!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2008, 05:34:12 PM »

It also looks like the initials TV are scratched into it upside down, as if it was done with the person's leg crossed.

...on the back panel.

Could it be VAL spelledwith some of the lettering missing?  Pic flipped and/or mirrored?

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2008, 05:36:58 PM »

Hi everyone... hope y'all are doing OK!

The shoes thing is a SCAM, pure and simple. These idiots think that we will believe those shoes are Joran's or have some significance, here now 3 years later? LOL.

Can you believe it has been that long? It seems like yesterday... so much has happened but it's like it wasn't really so long ago... time flies...

AND WE ARE STILL HERE.

I have been covered up as usual with things going on, and it's about to get even worse... but I am so proud to be a part of this effort and I am hanging in for the duration. Hope everyone else will, too. I see we have sped up in postings the last few days with 5/30 and a little new "news".

KLAAS... BTW, my "save" button still works and my HD is working fine. There WILL be DVD's in your future and the Site's future... as soon as I can burn them.    Should have happened a couple of weeks ago when I had a week free but I got VIOLENTLY sick with stomach flu or food poisoning and couldn't even muster the strength to touch the keyboard for a few days there.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2008, 05:37:33 PM »

I just emailed this...along with our Article and link to Diario,  to Hit 94 FM in Aruba....begged them to give it some airtime....keep furry fingers crossed...

please listen to the new remix song natalee world music by ofir, with strong message to aruba
at http://www.myspace.com/ofironit

Strong message to Aruba is correct!  WOW  Thanks Dest

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2008, 05:39:55 PM »

It also looks like the initials TV are scratched into it upside down, as if it was done with the person's leg crossed.

...on the back panel.

Could it be VAL spelledwith some of the lettering missing?  Pic flipped and/or mirrored?

Could it be JV?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »

Yes yes yes! TY Klaas why would anyone go to a club wearing dirty sneakers like that?

I have no idea unless he walked there through mud.

Except that his pants don't look muddy.

Maybe someone rammed them up his azz on the way there.

Yep....and He probably liked it! 

That may very well be a pic of Joran in the murder shoes.  It is most likely a paste in pic as the girl in front of him would be as tall as he is if she stood up straight.   Also Freddy's or Guido's arm is coming out of his back where he is holding up a camera or cell phone to get a pic of something going on in front of him.  Look at his shoulder blade.    Jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2008, 05:45:24 PM »

The shoes thing is a SCAM, pure and simple. These idiots think that we will believe those shoes are Joran's or have some significance, here now 3 years later? LOL.

Can you believe it has been that long? It seems like yesterday... so much has happened but it's like it wasn't really so long ago... time flies...

AND WE ARE STILL HERE.

I have been covered up as usual with things going on, and it's about to get even worse... but I am so proud to be a part of this effort and I am hanging in for the duration. Hope everyone else will, too. I see we have sped up in postings the last few days with 5/30 and a little new "news".

KLAAS... BTW, my "save" button still works and my HD is working fine. There WILL be DVD's in your future and the Site's future... as soon as I can burn them.    Should have happened a couple of weeks ago when I had a week free but I got VIOLENTLY sick with stomach flu or food poisoning and couldn't even muster the strength to touch the keyboard for a few days there.

Hi SB - sorry you were sick but good to see you are better now.  No worries, I'm a patient person 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2008, 05:51:05 PM »

Exactly, looks like pond muck to me.

No it is blood.    Jackb
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2008, 06:31:49 PM »

No it is blood.    Jackb

I am confused, Jack.  Do you mean that Joran is in this club with blood all over his shoes and no one noticed?  Or am I missing what you are saying?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »

No it is blood.    Jackb

Ahhhh jackb are you using one of those special developing techniques to see that? 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2008, 06:37:07 PM »

jackb is just jiving us, like to get us goin'.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2008, 06:45:58 PM »

I suppose if we knew when those satellite photos were taken and what month maybe we could determine if that pond was full in May 2005. 

Here is a view of the pond from the back of what I presume is the Chinese restaurant.

When I hear and see stuff like this picture, I wonder if the "we had Chinese food" was an excuse in case someone reported seeing them near the Chinese restaurant looking around for the shoes.  They may not have known where the pipes emptied (at that time).  Who knows what else may have been throw into the sewer or canal?

Wasn't there something in Shango about throwing stuff (evidence) into plain view or the trash?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2008, 06:48:15 PM »

more than likely, unless it is a scam.  Maybe it is the real mccoy, as someone put it.   j/b

...on the back panel.

Could it be JV?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2008, 07:00:44 PM »

No it is blood.    Jackb

hi Jack....I am not disputing you as you say this with such confidence. I admit I am still not caught up with all the posts from the last 6 weeks..however I really do not think this is JVD's shoe...but an evil, cruel joke. If you have information otherwise please share it with us.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »

I have been reading old stuff.  The link,on this does not work.  I don't remember this story.  Was there someone jailed in April 2006, still there in June??

Jun 27 2006, 05:49 PM

New Developments Surface In Natalee Holloway Case

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Over the weekend, new information surfaced in the Natalee Holloway case: a new witness is being held in Aruba.

The witness has been in jail since April, and he said he saw Joran Van Der Sloot, one of the original suspects, the night Holloway disappeared. He also said he saw what he thinks was Holloway and Van Der Sloot on the beach the night in question.

Beth Twitty, Holloway’s mother, said she’s not sure what to make of the latest information, but she is hopeful something will come from this latest turn of events.

“I don’t know if she’s even recoverable at this point or not, but what we do keep thinking is that we’ll at least find out what happened that night. There has to have been somebody that has some information, that knows what transpired that night,” said Twitty.

Ten people have been arrested and questioned in Holloway’s disappearance.

http://www.nbc13.com/news/9429661/detail.html

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t1163-1400.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2008, 07:14:12 PM »

I have been reading old stuff.  The link,on this does not work.  I don't remember this story.  Was there someone jailed in April 2006, still there in June??

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Over the weekend, new information surfaced in the Natalee Holloway case: a new witness is being held in Aruba.

The witness has been in jail since April, and he said he saw Joran Van Der Sloot, one of the original suspects, the night Holloway disappeared. He also said he saw what he thinks was Holloway and Van Der Sloot on the beach the night in question.

Beth Twitty, Holloway’s mother, said she’s not sure what to make of the latest information, but she is hopeful something will come from this latest turn of events.

“I don’t know if she’s even recoverable at this point or not, but what we do keep thinking is that we’ll at least find out what happened that night. There has to have been somebody that has some information, that knows what transpired that night,” said Twitty.

Not sure but I think that was Carlos the comdom witness that according to reports later admitted he lied about it.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2008, 07:15:04 PM »

AND WE ARE STILL HERE.

Maybe shoes at the lighthouse is a clever ruse to change the discussion from "What did they find at the pond that was drained?".  What were they digging and what have they done with it?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2008, 07:15:51 PM »

No it is blood.    Jackb

I am confused, Jack.  Do you mean that Joran is in this club with blood all over his shoes and no one noticed?  Or am I missing what you are saying?

If he was, which the pic is most likely pasted in, no they would not likely, as the lighting in there is very dark in the original picture.  Also, as I said look at the height of the girl in front of JVs, she would be as tall as he is she stood up straight.  Also, this picture is not the original very darkened (at the feet, anyway) club pic.  The computer lighting brought out the blood stains.  Why he still has on these shoes is a question as to where he was in them before showing ( or his pic showing up at this club ) some are trying to say before NH went missing, but in fact the pic is trying to make him look like he had stains on his shoes before NH went missing in a pic that was taken possibly before, during or after NH started to go missing.  The pic is to screw up the condition of shoes in case they were seen somewhere on camer, most likely.  Someone is having a good old time with the pics and cameras.  They are really into this big time to disprove any information that may exist that would tie Joran or his clothing to the crime scene.  Also Joran likes to brag at how stupid we are, it seems and make a mockery of her family by showing what he did and is getting away with it, but protected by the confusion of the pix and timelines they have been trying to confuse. Jackb
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2008, 07:19:40 PM »

Wasn't this the guy from columbia who said he was on the beach.  Jossy interviewed this guy.  Something about him having evidence (condom).  Said he saw Joran hit Natalee with something and he took her out into the water.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.