April 26, 2024, 12:56:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234623 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »

I have been reading old stuff.  The link,on this does not work.  I don't remember this story.  Was there someone jailed in April 2006, still there in June??

Jun 27 2006, 05:49 PM

New Developments Surface In Natalee Holloway Case

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Over the weekend, new information surfaced in the Natalee Holloway case: a new witness is being held in Aruba.

The witness has been in jail since April, and he said he saw Joran Van Der Sloot, one of the original suspects, the night Holloway disappeared. He also said he saw what he thinks was Holloway and Van Der Sloot on the beach the night in question.

Beth Twitty, Holloway’s mother, said she’s not sure what to make of the latest information, but she is hopeful something will come from this latest turn of events.

“I don’t know if she’s even recoverable at this point or not, but what we do keep thinking is that we’ll at least find out what happened that night. There has to have been somebody that has some information, that knows what transpired that night,” said Twitty.

Ten people have been arrested and questioned in Holloway’s disappearance.

http://www.nbc13.com/news/9429661/detail.html

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t1163-1400.html

Not sure but I think that was Carlos the comdom witness that according to reports later admitted he lied about it.

Hmmm...  Wasn't Carlos deported or something?

Joran, did he lie as a witness?  As a suspect?  How many PVs did he sign?  How many times did he embellish on the previous version of events?

Somehow, IIRC (or remember my opinions) Joran was treated as some kind of Aruban here for several years. 

Who lies as a witness in Aruba and are there consequences when you do?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2008, 07:23:41 PM »

jackb is just jiving us, like to get us goin'.

Jack never jives about the case; ever.  I have been known to have a sense of humor, but never about this case.   j/b
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »

SunnyinTX
Scared Monkey

hi Jack....I am not disputing you as you say this with such confidence. I admit I am still not caught up with all the posts from the last 6 weeks..however I really do not think this is JVD's shoe...but an evil, cruel joke. If you have information otherwise please share it with us.

SunnyinTX 
This is the picture that we are on now looks like mud on Joran's shoe this was taken before I believe Natalee

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2008, 07:29:28 PM »

Blonde - you are correct, that photo of Joran on the dance floor of CnC was taken before Natalee was in Aruba.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2008, 07:31:17 PM »

Klaas and San

Thanks...that must be it.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2008, 07:33:20 PM »

Yes, i think so. Then wasn't it said(by Jossy) that the condom was sent to Venezuela for DNA testing? Don't know what became of it after that.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2008, 07:39:02 PM »

Exactly, looks like pond muck to me.

No it is blood.    Jackb

hi Jack....I am not disputing you as you say this with such confidence. I admit I am still not caught up with all the posts from the last 6 weeks..however I really do not think this is JVD's shoe...but an evil, cruel joke. If you have information otherwise please share it with us.

Whether it is a joke or not, it is some type blood on that shoe.  The shoe is not in the cleaned up condition it appears in, exactly.  I have not more information than you on the pic, just what I have put it through.  It could be a cruel joke, not likely, not at all from this side (meaning US.)  Anyone who would do this would likely be involved with the crime or the coverup.  The shoe, as I said earlier has the appearance definitely of blood soaked into leather.  The rubber is pulling away from the front.  The shoes may have been washed and/or exposed to water, but due to the different lighting on the computer, it is clearly the appearance of blood, not mud.  The shoes at different perspectives looks narrower or larger, depending upong how much light bending is applied.  I call it light bending, but it is perspective and what is called deforming.  It is not hard at all to do if you have the proper softward and know how to use it.  The shoe was talked about a couple of months ago, it seems, but this week is the first time it has been posted to my knowledge.   Jackb
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2008, 07:41:32 PM »

Buckeye I believe this is the article about the guy.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: June 01, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »

SunnyinTX
Scared Monkey

SunnyinTX 
This is the picture that we are on now looks like mud on Joran's shoe this was taken before I believe Natalee

thanks Blonde...yes once it is enlargened it does look like it could be mud...and I do believe it was taken before Natalee.....and it is strange IMO footwear to be wearing to a club

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2008, 07:48:37 PM »

JV=Joran V....?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2008, 07:51:46 PM »

No it is blood.    Jackb

Whether it is a joke or not, it is some type blood on that shoe.  The shoe is not in the cleaned up condition it appears in, exactly.  I have not more information than you on the pic, just what I have put it through.  It could be a cruel joke, not likely, not at all from this side (meaning US.)  Anyone who would do this would likely be involved with the crime or the coverup.  The shoe, as I said earlier has the appearance definitely of blood soaked into leather.  The rubber is pulling away from the front.  The shoes may have been washed and/or exposed to water, but due to the different lighting on the computer, it is clearly the appearance of blood, not mud.  The shoes at different perspectives looks narrower or larger, depending upong how much light bending is applied.  I call it light bending, but it is perspective and what is called deforming.  It is not hard at all to do if you have the proper softward and know how to use it.  The shoe was talked about a couple of months ago, it seems, but this week is the first time it has been posted to my knowledge.   Jackb

thanks Jack...since I don't have any fancy software (and wouldn't know how to use it if I did ) I appreciate your explanation of your perspective.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »

Hey JackieBlue....long time no see...listen...in the pic you are working on....do you see the shoe strings and is one of them tattered?....TIA....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2008, 07:58:51 PM »

Hey JackieBlue....long time no see...listen...in the pic you are working on....do you see the shoe strings and is one of them tattered?....TIA....

Never mind....lol...I got confused.... ....I know they are cause you can see them in the pics posted here....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2008, 07:59:37 PM »

Never mind....lol...I got confused.... ....I know they are cause you can see them in the pics posted here....

What can you and your software do with the shoes he is wearing on the dance floor.....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: June 01, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »

Back to the pond...I think this would be behind the restaurant also...don't hold me to that...I don't have confirmation that is true. There is also a supermarket along this pond.  Not sure how close it is, but it is on the same road.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2008, 08:15:21 PM »

Aruba must not have a fine for littering.....lots of it there....it's $500.00 here if you get caught.....
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2008, 08:25:56 PM »

What can you and your software do with the shoes he is wearing on the dance floor.....

It has long been done and sent to this admin and the BFN when the pic was first posted.  The shoes tie in on the dance floor from what I see.  Also since the first pic, (blurred as per usual) the shoes on the dance floor have been even more blurred by people trying to enlarge them, and posting them without the proper resizing of them.
That is a chapter in itself.  Anyway.  If the authorities saw JVS and their children do these deeds, they would avoid prosecution of them, but what is the US doing to get results and protect their citizens?  They just allow these same perps to visit the US and or choose schools here where they may pull the same thing on another US citizen.  I am patiently waiting for something to happen from our side, as obviously the authorities in Aruba and NL are failing to act.
Jackb.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: June 01, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »

Thanks for the reply JB....
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: June 01, 2008, 08:37:37 PM »

Back to the pond...I think this would be behind the restaurant also...don't hold me to that...I don't have confirmation that is true. There is also a supermarket along this pond.  Not sure how close it is, but it is on the same road.

I'll go out on a limb here...

This isn't the kind of photo I see on the tourist literature.  It looks like something one would see in a ghetto, old manufacturing area, or third world country.  I wonder if this is a current photo?  Or one from 2005? 

I remember reading that Aruba had identified more than 1,000 areas that needed to be cleaned up.  I think that was in the paper a year or so ago.  I wonder what ever became of that effort?

I also remember the beach clean-ups (I've seen in the news and photos).  I wonder if they have a volunteer program for other areas too?  Like the civic groups here that take on responsibility for cleaning up a few miles of highway or interstate.   Sometimes, it's work crews for those serving weekends for minor offenses.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: June 01, 2008, 08:39:44 PM »

Whiskey Girl
I assure you that is a very recent photo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.