March 28, 2024, 10:34:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 232489 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 12:48:01 AM »

One of the dirtiest and most corrupt persons ever in Aruba next to his brother Rudy Croes. He intentionally runs over a police officer and that is attempted Murder,he then flees to the airport and departs to Colombia. Upon returning,he learns about some angry people so he calls the cover up PR man Hans Mos and never sees the light of a jail cell. It appears that witness lied for him and will now remain silent after the investigation suspects he is lying.

This dirtbag has a long history of corruption and dealings with the Mobs and Cartels after the murder of Betico Croes. Paul Van Der Sloot and his son are just a few of the untouchables in Aruba. They can do just about anything and get away with it. Raping and murdering teenage girls and running over people with there cars,are just a small part of the dirty dealings that the officials get away with in in Aruba.

Hendrik Croes

« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 12:58:06 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 12:55:39 AM »

******* - Will you please post, in the M&C thread, the article w/photos about the "witchcraft" business at the cemetery? It was in the previous thread, page 42. Thank you.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 01:04:50 AM »

Suspected police officer Maduro appeals to his right to remain silent

Edgar Maduro (r) with lawyer Jean Maurice De Cuba on his way to the National detectives for interrogation.   

ORANJESTAD – Police officer Edgar Maduro was interrogated as suspect on Thursday morning, in the case in which he reported an attempted manslaughter by lawyer Hendrik Croes.  It appears that Croes self has also reported against Maduro on April 24.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) is now suspecting him of false reporting and decided to hear the police officer again.  After Maduro was confronted on Thursday with the existing suspicion, he told the OM before the interrogation that he appeals to his right to remain silent.  Maduro didn’t want to listen to the findings of the National-detective and left with his lawyer after having left behind a written statement saying that he does not see any reason for adding to the statements he had already given.

Maduro indicated further that the questions during his interrogation on April 2 came directly from the office of Mister Croes.  The OM indicated in a reaction that this remark is entirely Maduro’s view.  The OM decides after the National-detective rounds off the report, how the case against both suspects, Croes and Maduro is going to be concluded.

FALSE REPORTING

When Maduro was heard on April 2, the OM became suspicious that he wasn’t entirely truthful in his reporting of March 16, 2008; also as a result of witness declarations, including two police officers, TV-images, and marks on Croes’ car and his statements.

The OM decided to investigate some more and the National-detective reconstructed the incident at the roundabout of Paradera on May 18.  Maduro is now formally suspected of violating article 194 of the Criminal Code, in other words, false reporting.  He was therefore summoned by the OM for interrogation early this week and his superiors were also informed.  According to the OM, the KPA has also informed the police union.

Amigoe.com

Wasn't Edgar Maduro the one on duty when Joran did his thing and is a very good friend of JVs and probably his family?  It seems, if he is the older dude with the pencil mustache, that it was said he was a "mentor" type to Jvs.  Seems they all are at a constant power play down there.  They seem even to hate each other for the most part.  Jackb

PS:  I been looking at the shoe quite a bit and found it has been a bit warped to look narrower and the rubber is detaching from the front of the shoe.  There are definitely what appears to be blood spots in the cracks and crevices of the shoe.  Whether this is a animal or human, of course???? The lighting really does a good job bringing this out to dark, very dark blood color.  The shoe is larger and wider than it appears and when worked with you can see where the rubber is detached somewhat on the front.  There is a split (small) on the front, more of a rip where it has hit and object.  It really is facinating and the color of the sweat comes out as well as some faint numbers that could eventually be seen from what looks at first to be the "foam" under the sponge, but actually is where the back of the inside of the shoe is rolled down.  I have been busy too.
LOL  Jack.  PPS:  Don't let the SHOE Go.  They are getting crazy the more it is talked up.  I just hope the US has them.  Something is really crazy with that bunch if they cannot connect this if they have it in hand and cannot do any tracing it back to owner.  WHY?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2008, 01:08:49 AM »

******* - Will you please post, in the M&C thread, the article w/photos about the "witchcraft" business at the cemetery? It was in the previous thread, page 42. Thank you.

For you..Of course I will 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2008, 01:16:11 AM »

Wow. 3 years. And I still have on my right wrist my powder blue "Hope For Natalee" bracelet. I have never taken it off. I still read the front page of SM everyday hoping for news. I love all you great monkeys and am always with you.
Much love,
Spooky

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2008, 01:17:26 AM »

Glad you are doing so.  I missed that one Jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2008, 01:20:49 AM »

Wow. 3 years. And I still have on my right wrist my powder blue "Hope For Natalee" bracelet. I have never taken it off. I still read the front page of SM everyday hoping for news. I love all you great monkeys and am always with you.
Much love,
Spooky

Good to see you Spooky
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2008, 01:21:14 AM »

ER...what is the M & C threat?  Can you put it here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2008, 01:30:14 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2008, 01:31:57 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas!  Goodnight everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2008, 01:38:26 AM »

ER...what is the M & C threat?  Can you put it here?

Jackb - M&C - Murder & Crime thread. It's under Important Case Documents. See my sig line for a summary through 2006. (But it's interesting reading if you haven't been there before. Start on Page 1 to see why the thread was started.)

******* - Thanks again ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2008, 03:21:27 AM »

Just me, but Greta has a LONG ways to go before I give her any adulation. She sat next to Beth (first hand) and saw the corruption, indifference, incompetence,bull shit and still chose to "believe Joran."  I still don't see her admitting she was wrong.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2008, 07:03:44 AM »

Much love,
Spooky

Spooky...you are spooky, I was just thinking about you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2008, 07:45:34 AM »

******* – Some of my notes on Arias Schwarz, also seen spelt Schwartz. Maybe one of our genealogy Monkeys can make a connection to George.

CLUB ARIAS - ARUBA
Address:  123K Savaneta, Aruba (property owner Astrid van Rijn)
http://www.clubarias.com/index2.html

Club Arias
Owned by:
Arias G. Schwarz
Boca Raton, FL

PRIVATE PARTIES:NOTE:
Veronica Posner SCHWARZ…lots of links - athlete

George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The family changed its name in 1936 from Schwartz to Soros, in response to growing anti-semitism with the rise of Fascism. Tivadar liked the new name ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_soros - 115k

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »

******* – Some of my notes on Arias Schwarz, also seen spelt Schwartz. Maybe one of our genealogy Monkeys can make a connection to George.

CLUB ARIAS - ARUBA
Address:  123K Savaneta, Aruba (property owner Astrid van Rijn)
http://www.clubarias.com/index2.html

Club Arias
Owned by:
Arias G. Schwarz
Boca Raton, FL

PRIVATE PARTIES:NOTE:
Veronica Posner SCHWARZ…lots of links - athlete

George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The family changed its name in 1936 from Schwartz to Soros, in response to growing anti-semitism with the rise of Fascism. Tivadar liked the new name ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_soros - 115k

http://www.personalponies.org/sponsors.html

Well -- look at that...Arias and his wife are 'philanthropic' after all 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2008, 08:35:51 AM »

Imagine that! Club Arias hosted a VIP party for the launching of Elite Productions -- lights, camera, action 

http://www.elite-productions.net/

Elite Productions Press Conference & Launching

On October 13th 2007 Elite Productions was officially launched with a press conference and vip party. Many members of the press representing the different media on Aruba were present. After the conference a display of the sound , lights and screens was presented to the press and guests. Everyone was very happy with the launch and has a nice time. Visit our gallery for more pictures of the event which took place at Club Arias.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2008, 09:33:43 AM »

FP POST

#  misskatie on May 31st, 2008 8:40 pm

ARUBA IS MESSING WITH YOU
THAT WHERE THEIR SICK MENTALITY IS
UN- GODLY FULL OF EVIL
EVIL EVIL
# misskatie on May 31st, 2008 8:41 pm

i meant to say aruba is messing with us
with their sick mentality… they are un godly and pure evil.. pagon…

mocking us mocking god

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2008, 09:44:50 AM »

Yes Charlierat is ADMIN

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2008, 10:03:32 AM »

Yes Charlierat is ADMIN

Charlie put the wrong Gender next to his name.

Those idiots made a stalker a mod.  That says it all.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2008, 10:27:39 AM »

Not knowing if there will be a "new" documentary, I thought I would post a couple "old" articles.

FBI playing second fiddle in Aruba
by Norman 'Gus' Thomas
Caribbean Net News Senior Regional Correspondent
E-mail: rc@caribbeannetnews.com
Wednesday, June 15, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba: Top sleuths from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Miami have been slithering through the grass on Aruba for the last 14 days but the role these highly-trained agents have been forced to play is that of “second fiddle" to the Aruban police, who have been struggling to crack the case of the missing 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, whose disappearance on May 30 has drawn the international media to this Dutch Caribbean island of just over 97,000 people.

Officials at Aruba's Foreign Affairs office told Caribbean Net News that the Miami-based FBI agents were invited to the island as observers only, and the Aruban police are the ones "calling the shots."
This has annoyed FBI brass in the US, prompting one senior FBI agent to wonder aloud: "Are they having an election down there or are they looking for a missing person? What's this ******* status stuff all about?"

According to Judy Orihuela, FBI spokesperson at the Miami office, the government of Aruba has only asked for minimal FBI help from the organisation.
FBI sources told Caribbean Net News that there is one agent from Barbados, along with six from Miami, who are on the ground in Aruba and will "help" when they are asked to.
Police in Aruba confirmed to Caribbean Net News that the FBI are here as observers and were part of a team that was allowed to watch from behind a glass when Aruban police interviewed five men held in connection with Holloway's disappearance.
Limited in technology, the Aruban police have also sought the help of the FBI in analysing a DNA sample that was removed from the rear seat of a vehicle belonging to one of the suspects. Caribbean Net News has learnt the DNA tests came back negative when tested for blood.
The slow pace of the investigation has angered many, forcing Holloway's mother to make public criticism of the slow pace.
The case has caused great embarrassment for the Aruba authorities. In one instance, the Deputy Commissioner told the media that there was a confession and that one of the accused was leading the police to the scene of Police. Minutes after, that line was changed and officials had no more to say about the “confession”, saying rather that they had reached a "critical" point in their in their investigations.

No one has made any further comment on what the Deputy Commissioner had said earlier.

However, Holloway's mother is of the view that the authorities could be seeking to protect the three young men who were last to see her daughter. The trio told police they had dropped off the 18-year-old at her hotel following a party session.
Police, when pressed, told Caribbean Net News that video tapes from surveillance cameras at the hotel show no evidence of this.

Meanwhile, FBI agents will stay in Aruba and continue to observe from behind the glass, until they called upon to run any further errands.

http://tinyurl.com/4e9o98

Scroll to June 15, 2005
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.