April 24, 2024, 10:50:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234573 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #260 on: June 02, 2008, 05:48:16 AM »

via google

DOCUMENTARY ON HOLLOWAYDRAMA
Sunday, June 1 - Source: IKON / World
On May 30 it was exactly three years ago that no trace of Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba. The disappearance of the American has since been an unprecedented media attention.

According to the Curaçaose filmmaker Renee Gielen leads the whole criminal in the Holloway case meets Tunnel. Despite all efforts by the Public Ministry, for instance, crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, there are still no perpetrators convicted. Joran van der Sloot is true, although as main accused number one, but he is still at liberty.

Gielen has made a documentary in which the 'other' side is exposed, that of the Holloway family itself. A side that may also affects the political relationship between the United States and the Netherlands. Monday, June 2, the documentary ready.

"So far everything has been focused on Joran and the Kalpoe brothers, who would have Natalee slightly affected. The family (of Natalee, red) or something else on the American side, we have never seen," says the documentairemaakster.

The investigation by Justice has been unilaterally and that's not the hook, find Gielen: "There are always two sides to an issue. If one side is not studied, you never get a good picture of the total of what happened could be . " Before the missing may also much happened, she says.

"Natalee did not want to go home", is the conviction of Gielen. They do not know why they do not want to go home. Mother Beth Twitty has never responded to its requests for her to speak about the case. The documentary must show that they already knew that Natalee would not go home for them was missing. The mother came much earlier than they ever Aruba has claimed. They brought posters along with a call to Natalee to contact us.

Gielen hopes that her documentary, in which strange circumstances in a row to be put, the door opens to a proper investigation. "There appears to be a link between all those elements and that makes it clear that something with Natalee on the hand. I hope that this will lead to new questions."

Hoofdverdachte Joran van der Sloot is not for her film and which is therefore not intended to him again 'bullying'. Gielen also believes that he is not there something to do with it, except that he has been very stupid to lie about the case.

One of the sources of the journalist is Prosecutor Gerald Dompig, who initially led the investigation, but later opstapte. He says, inter alia, that he is opposed by the FBI and that the political relationship between the Netherlands and the U.S. became involved. "It touches almost the White House," he says in the documentary. The stepfather of Natalee has said that he has contacts with the White House.

Gielen thinks that the enormous attention in the U.S. intended to lead to the attention of the things that were not outwards. For Dompig they cross the hand in the fire. The current research team wanted to Aruba in January "due to crowds" does not speak with her.

Gielen Netherlands is in talks with potential interested broadcasters. It is also intended to film in the United States on television. How and when Natalee, the unrevealed Time Lines on the Antilles and Aruba will be seen, it is still unknown.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: June 02, 2008, 07:18:53 AM »

via google

DOCUMENTARY ON HOLLOWAYDRAMA
Sunday, June 1 - Source: IKON / World
On May 30 it was exactly three years ago that no trace of Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba. The disappearance of the American has since been an unprecedented media attention.

According to the Curaçaose filmmaker Renee Gielen leads the whole criminal in the Holloway case meets Tunnel. Despite all efforts by the Public Ministry, for instance, crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, there are still no perpetrators convicted. Joran van der Sloot is true, although as main accused number one, but he is still at liberty.

Gielen has made a documentary in which the 'other' side is exposed, that of the Holloway family itself. A side that may also affects the political relationship between the United States and the Netherlands. Monday, June 2, the documentary ready.

"So far everything has been focused on Joran and the Kalpoe brothers, who would have Natalee slightly affected. The family (of Natalee, red) or something else on the American side, we have never seen," says the documentairemaakster.

The investigation by Justice has been unilaterally and that's not the hook, find Gielen: "There are always two sides to an issue. If one side is not studied, you never get a good picture of the total of what happened could be . " Before the missing may also much happened, she says.

"Natalee did not want to go home", is the conviction of Gielen. They do not know why they do not want to go home. Mother Beth Twitty has never responded to its requests for her to speak about the case. The documentary must show that they already knew that Natalee would not go home for them was missing. The mother came much earlier than they ever Aruba has claimed. They brought posters along with a call to Natalee to contact us.

Gielen hopes that her documentary, in which strange circumstances in a row to be put, the door opens to a proper investigation. "There appears to be a link between all those elements and that makes it clear that something with Natalee on the hand. I hope that this will lead to new questions."

Hoofdverdachte Joran van der Sloot is not for her film and which is therefore not intended to him again 'bullying'. Gielen also believes that he is not there something to do with it, except that he has been very stupid to lie about the case.

One of the sources of the journalist is Prosecutor Gerald Dompig, who initially led the investigation, but later opstapte. He says, inter alia, that he is opposed by the FBI and that the political relationship between the Netherlands and the U.S. became involved. "It touches almost the White House," he says in the documentary. The stepfather of Natalee has said that he has contacts with the White House.

Gielen thinks that the enormous attention in the U.S. intended to lead to the attention of the things that were not outwards. For Dompig they cross the hand in the fire. The current research team wanted to Aruba in January "due to crowds" does not speak with her.

Gielen Netherlands is in talks with potential interested broadcasters. It is also intended to film in the United States on television. How and when Natalee, the unrevealed Time Lines on the Antilles and Aruba will be seen, it is still unknown.

yes, that's the same article as this one:
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080530_gielen-holloway

audio-interview with gielen (english / dutch)
http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_holloway_docu_20080530_44_1kHz.mp3

it doesn't say by the way that IKON is actually going to broadcast it.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #262 on: June 02, 2008, 08:35:01 AM »

Good Morning!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: June 02, 2008, 08:44:29 AM »

Good Morning!

May I ask a kind Monkey to post the kunk ti the front page Natalee missing 3 years article...TIA Des...I have it biikmarked...bet, that has become a corrupted file, and locks up when I access it...I never can find it from the home page of SM...grrrrrrrrrrr....what is wrong with me....if a computer was shaped like a phone...I'd be a whiz...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 02, 2008, 08:53:34 AM »

Destiny I just saved this part without the pictures

Dear Friends in Aruba       
Friday, 30 May 2008
As the 3 year mark of the loss of Natalee Holloway draws near, we come to you, the kind people of Aruba , to help heal our pain.
We thank those of you who have grieved and prayed for justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade. We still cry out for our lost daughter, sister, grandchild, niece and friend. We need resolve and peace in her loss, and come to you to find this.
We know that Aruba also has suffered because of this tragedy. Together, with the common goal of bringing Natalee home, we can end the suffering and pain so many have had to bear. Injustice by a few, no matter where in this world it exists, threatens all of us.
We don’t profess that America or any other country is perfect. Neither are we blaming the honorable citizens of Aruba for the tragedy that befell this young woman. What we do believe in, is a government and its people, that consider justice for wrongdoing an essential requirement of civilization.
We also believe there is a hero among you. A hero who can bring a child home to her loved ones. It takes only one brave voice, one brave heart, to make this happen.
Someone on Aruba surely knows what happened to Natalee. That “someone” can restore Aruba to the jewel of an island it once was. It’s up to you, as a citizen of Aruba , to have your voice heard. Whether it was fear, corruption, or incompetence that hampered the investigation in this case, it tainted your island’s reputation.
Let someone rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba and hurt her citizens. Let us join hearts and hands to bring Natalee home, and restore justice and integrity to your people.
Please, look deeply into your heart and soul to understand our plea. To understand how much a person can be loved. To understand the frustration caused by outrageous rumors and claims. To understand the agony of a family that cannot provide a proper burial for a loved one.
We ask for your help, fully aware that your safety and security is first and foremost. As such, we include contact information for the Birmingham office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) so that you can safely submit information you have.
Please be the hero that we so desperately need. If you have any information to share, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you, please contact the Birmingham , Alabama , office of the FBI
An FBI representative can be reached 24 hours a day by calling 001-205-326-6166.
Or, FBI Tip Line at 001-877-627-2533.
https://tips.fbi.gov/ Written by: Friends of Natalee and Aruba

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2752/30/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: June 02, 2008, 08:57:54 AM »

Destiny I just saved this part without the pictures

Dear Friends in Aruba       
Friday, 30 May 2008
As the 3 year mark of the loss of Natalee Holloway draws near, we come to you, the kind people of Aruba , to help heal our pain.
We thank those of you who have grieved and prayed for justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade. We still cry out for our lost daughter, sister, grandchild, niece and friend. We need resolve and peace in her loss, and come to you to find this.
We know that Aruba also has suffered because of this tragedy. Together, with the common goal of bringing Natalee home, we can end the suffering and pain so many have had to bear. Injustice by a few, no matter where in this world it exists, threatens all of us.
We don’t profess that America or any other country is perfect. Neither are we blaming the honorable citizens of Aruba for the tragedy that befell this young woman. What we do believe in, is a government and its people, that consider justice for wrongdoing an essential requirement of civilization.
We also believe there is a hero among you. A hero who can bring a child home to her loved ones. It takes only one brave voice, one brave heart, to make this happen.
Someone on Aruba surely knows what happened to Natalee. That “someone” can restore Aruba to the jewel of an island it once was. It’s up to you, as a citizen of Aruba , to have your voice heard. Whether it was fear, corruption, or incompetence that hampered the investigation in this case, it tainted your island’s reputation.
Let someone rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba and hurt her citizens. Let us join hearts and hands to bring Natalee home, and restore justice and integrity to your people.
Please, look deeply into your heart and soul to understand our plea. To understand how much a person can be loved. To understand the frustration caused by outrageous rumors and claims. To understand the agony of a family that cannot provide a proper burial for a loved one.
We ask for your help, fully aware that your safety and security is first and foremost. As such, we include contact information for the Birmingham office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) so that you can safely submit information you have.
Please be the hero that we so desperately need. If you have any information to share, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you, please contact the Birmingham , Alabama , office of the FBI
An FBI representative can be reached 24 hours a day by calling 001-205-326-6166.
Or, FBI Tip Line at 001-877-627-2533.
https://tips.fbi.gov/ Written by: Friends of Natalee and Aruba

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2752/30/

Sweet Blonde...TY...I have no problem getting to Diario....but I do need what you posted for an email I'm sending this morning!  What I need is the *link* to the article in the FRONT PAGE of the Scared Monkey site...Thanks again for being psychic and providing me with what you did post...I needed that Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: June 02, 2008, 09:00:20 AM »

Good Morning!

May I ask a kind Monkey to post the kunk ti the front page Natalee missing 3 years article...TIA Des...I have it biikmarked...bet, that has become a corrupted file, and locks up when I access it...I never can find it from the home page of SM...grrrrrrrrrrr....what is wrong with me....if a computer was shaped like a phone...I'd be a whiz...

Holy chit batman...I guess I'd better start using spellcheck...or at least look at the keyboard when I type...LOL

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 02, 2008, 09:17:08 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/01/three-year-anniversary-of-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway-in-aruba-still-looking-for-justice-for-natalee/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: June 02, 2008, 09:24:00 AM »

Good Morning!

Here's the one I posted with just the article/letter:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/05/30/dear-friends-in-aruba-natalee-holloway-missing-3-years/

And here's the one Red posted yesterday which also has the article/letter:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/01/three-year-anniversary-of-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway-in-aruba-still-looking-for-justice-for-natalee/
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 02, 2008, 09:27:51 AM »

Thanks for the info Caesu...you seem to find such interesting things about the people in charge on Aruba.  I am thinking it's a cat fight between those two often.

More like a power struggle over who gets a bigger piece of the money laundering pie...

I agree.

Then he would have had to "throw away the car."  Blood evidence is what he was afraid of, most likely.   j/b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 02, 2008, 09:36:28 AM »

*******...Good Morning Sweet Pea Wink

One of my projects today...I've located the contact info/phone number of the Production Director if the K-Swiss manufacturing plant...They will have the photos to give us their essesment of the shoe...
Destiny

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: June 02, 2008, 09:38:10 AM »

Good Morning!

Here's the one I posted with just the article/letter:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/05/30/dear-friends-in-aruba-natalee-holloway-missing-3-years/

And here's the one Red posted yesterday which also has the article/letter:

TY...Klaas, You're the cats' pajamas....ya gotta be a little older to remember that one....LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: June 02, 2008, 09:38:26 AM »

2 Result(s) Found
Source: Combined States Cases
Search Terms: royal house

Compose a New Search 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Frye v. State, No. 49A02-0507-CR-669 , COURT OF APPEALS OF INDIANA, SECOND DISTRICT, July 18, 2006, Decided , July 18, 2006, Filed

OVERVIEW: Because the trial court could properly infer that defendants girlfriend's initial reports to a police officer that defendant had two guns were made while she was under stress, the statement, which was nontestimonial, was admissible through the officer's testimony as an excited utterance under Ind. R. Evid. 803(2).

2. Fairrow v. Commonwealth, 2004-SC-0293-MR , SUPREME COURT OF KENTUCKY, October 20, 2005, Rendered

OVERVIEW: Sufficient evidence supported defendant's conviction for cocaine trafficking under Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 218A.1412 where informant testified that defendant was the man who sold her cocaine, the sales were recorded on audiotape and videotape, and money used by informant in the sale was found in store at which defendant purchased a money order. 

The Number 2 case... Need more detail.

CAPS, does this help? http://162.114.92.72/Opinions/2004-SC-000293-MR.pdf

Thanks youknowmenot - this looks like alot of detail.  Here is some of the detail on Gay Royal:

Appellant's convictions arose out of two sales of cocaine to Ms. Gay Royal, a
confidential informant (C.I .) for the Madisonville Police Department. Royal told the
police that she wanted to "get straight" and needed some money to leave town, and she
offered to participate in a controlled drug buy
. The police agreed.
On the morning of July 13, 2003, Detectives Lantrip and Bean of the Madisonville
Police Department arrived at the home of Royal's mother, where the drug buy would
occur. They performed a cursory search of Royal (asking her to empty her pockets and
take off her shoes) to ensure she did not have drugs on her person that could be used
to falsely incriminate someone, but did not search the house . Around 10 :40 a.m ., Royal
telephoned a man whom she referred to as "J-Man," and whom both she and the police
believed to be Appellant. Royal arranged a drug deal as the police recorded the
conversation on audiotape . The detectives equipped Royal with an audiotape to
secretly record the transaction . They also furnished her with thirty dollars in cash and
recorded the serial numbers of the bills.
A short time later, a black Ford Crown Victoria drove up to the house with a male
sitting in the front passenger seat. As the police videotaped the encounter, Royal
approached the car on the passenger side, momentarily reached inside, then returned
to the house . She gave cocaine to the police which she claimed she purchased from
Appellant with the money. She was not searched after the completion of the
transaction.
Soon thereafter, as recorded by a surveillance camera in the Grapevine Pantry, a
convenience store near Royal's mother's residence, Appellant arrived at the store in a
black Ford Crown Victoria and purchased a money order with cash. Appellant
stipulated at trial that the signature on the money order was his. A bill was later found in
the Grapevine Pantry's safe with a serial number that matched one on the bills provided
to Royal for use in the earlier drug buy.
Around 1 :00 p .m . the same day, Detectives Lantrip and Bean set up a second
controlled drug buy using Royal as the C.I . They followed the same general procedures
employed earlier, but this time failed to search Royal or the house before or after the
transaction . They observed the same black Ford Crown Victoria come to the house.
Royal again left the house with money given to her by the detectives and returned with
cocaine . The drug transaction was recorded on videotape and audiotape . Around 9:00
p.m., Brittany Brown, a clerk at the Grapevine Pantry, identified Appellant from a
photograph shown to her by police as the man to whom she had sold a money order
earlier that day. At trial, Detective Lantrip identified the man in the Grapevine Pantry's
surveillance video as Appellant and his car as the vehicle used in both drug
transactions .
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 02, 2008, 09:49:48 AM »

Good Mornin' Wreck!  TY...Destiny

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: June 02, 2008, 10:04:29 AM »

*******...Good Morning Sweet Pea Wink

One of my projects today...I've located the contact info/phone number of the Production Director if the K-Swiss manufacturing plant...They will have the photos to give us their essesment of the shoe...
Destiny

Good morning Smile Excellent work Ms.Destiny!

It's monday  Have a good day everyone!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: June 02, 2008, 10:10:15 AM »

Morning Monkeys....I see Caps dropped in for a visit.  Would like more pipe pictures today?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: June 02, 2008, 10:20:25 AM »

Morning Monkeys....I see Caps dropped in for a visit.  Would like more pipe pictures today?

More pipe pictures?  SURE
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: June 02, 2008, 10:26:45 AM »

You bet Lalas...for some reason...I'm drawn to those pipes....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: June 02, 2008, 10:34:24 AM »

Photo looking inside one of the inlet pipes.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: June 02, 2008, 10:39:19 AM »

This photo shows the pipe and where it splits in two. If you look in the back you can see a white looking pipe or divider that runs along the back there.  As I understand it, they go very deep and far away down under the area.  I am not sure exactly where they drain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.