April 26, 2024, 06:54:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234628 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: June 02, 2008, 10:42:31 AM »

This photo shows the pipe and where it splits in two. If you look in the back you can see a white looking pipe or divider that runs along the back there.  As I understand it, they go very deep and far away down under the area.  I am not sure exactly where they drain.

Adjusted the brightness:

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #281 on: June 02, 2008, 10:43:24 AM »

This is a confidential letter (part)to K Janssen
the lawyer taked about the at 11 oclock

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 02, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »

lol, translate, please.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #283 on: June 02, 2008, 11:32:36 AM »

Thank You Johan...I love it when Monkeys *share* scooby snacks...it gives us all something new to nibble on Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: June 02, 2008, 11:41:07 AM »

lol, translate, please.
dennisintn

I think it says, "Ruh Roh Renee"

Thanks, Johan.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: June 02, 2008, 11:58:12 AM »

has gielen, the great dutch documentarian(in her own mind) ever made a documentary or been published for anything other than natalee lies and innuendoes?
i can't find a thing, and i'd really like to if it's out there.
dennisintn
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: June 02, 2008, 12:09:00 PM »

has gielen, the great dutch documentarian(in her own mind) ever made a documentary or been published for anything other than natalee lies and innuendoes?
dennisintn

she did a documentary about the Koraal Specht prison on Curaçao.
not many people have seen that. i haven't.

that's about it.

here say gives a list herself.
but it are all very short segments, or she filmed a discussion or something.
very amature it seems.
http://www.regiecuracao.com/tvproducties.htm

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: June 02, 2008, 12:26:04 PM »

I was pretty disappointed to hear from CAPS that only 10 people showed up to help TES search.  Don't these people even care about their own missing people?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #288 on: June 02, 2008, 12:26:37 PM »

lol, translate, please.
dennisintn

I think it says, "Ruh Roh Renee"

Thanks, Johan.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #289 on: June 02, 2008, 12:33:48 PM »

dennisintn

that's about it.

very amature it seems.

RG  use this equipment Caesu
Ever seen a handycam in Hillywood ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: June 02, 2008, 12:35:16 PM »

via google

DOCUMENTARY ON HOLLOWAYDRAMA
Sunday, June 1 - Source: IKON / World
On May 30 it was exactly three years ago that no trace of Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba. The disappearance of the American has since been an unprecedented media attention.

According to the Curaçaose filmmaker Renee Gielen leads the whole criminal in the Holloway case meets Tunnel. Despite all efforts by the Public Ministry, for instance, crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, there are still no perpetrators convicted. Joran van der Sloot is true, although as main accused number one, but he is still at liberty.

Gielen has made a documentary in which the 'other' side is exposed, that of the Holloway family itself. A side that may also affects the political relationship between the United States and the Netherlands. Monday, June 2, the documentary ready.

"So far everything has been focused on Joran and the Kalpoe brothers, who would have Natalee slightly affected. The family (of Natalee, red) or something else on the American side, we have never seen," says the documentairemaakster.

The investigation by Justice has been unilaterally and that's not the hook, find Gielen: "There are always two sides to an issue. If one side is not studied, you never get a good picture of the total of what happened could be . " Before the missing may also much happened, she says.

"Natalee did not want to go home", is the conviction of Gielen. They do not know why they do not want to go home. Mother Beth Twitty has never responded to its requests for her to speak about the case. The documentary must show that they already knew that Natalee would not go home for them was missing. The mother came much earlier than they ever Aruba has claimed. They brought posters along with a call to Natalee to contact us.

Gielen hopes that her documentary, in which strange circumstances in a row to be put, the door opens to a proper investigation. "There appears to be a link between all those elements and that makes it clear that something with Natalee on the hand. I hope that this will lead to new questions."

Hoofdverdachte Joran van der Sloot is not for her film and which is therefore not intended to him again 'bullying'. Gielen also believes that he is not there something to do with it, except that he has been very stupid to lie about the case.

One of the sources of the journalist is Prosecutor Gerald Dompig, who initially led the investigation, but later opstapte. He says, inter alia, that he is opposed by the FBI and that the political relationship between the Netherlands and the U.S. became involved. "It touches almost the White House," he says in the documentary. The stepfather of Natalee has said that he has contacts with the White House.

Gielen thinks that the enormous attention in the U.S. intended to lead to the attention of the things that were not outwards. For Dompig they cross the hand in the fire. The current research team wanted to Aruba in January "due to crowds" does not speak with her.

Gielen Netherlands is in talks with potential interested broadcasters. It is also intended to film in the United States on television. How and when Natalee, the unrevealed Time Lines on the Antilles and Aruba will be seen, it is still unknown.

Just wait until they see the expose and/or movies coming out that  reveals the cover up of Natalee Holloway's death in Aruba.  This movie will expose adults who re-victimize an innocent girl and her grieving family.  It will reveal how Aruban officials allow perpetrtors to make fools out of the people of Aruba and Netherlands and while  knowing the truth of the Holloway death, side with the perpetrators  disallow justice for the victim and her family. It will be show how the officials lie for and cover crimes of depravity visited upon others outside their own legion of criminals who are hiding behind the law of island and Netherlands.  There will be and exposition of how those in charge of the island have connections to crimes that leave black marks on their lives and souls where their ultimate punishment we be in the hereafter in proportion to crimes of inhumane cruelty inflicted upon those outside their power structure. The movie will reveal  mockery of the dead, depravity and greed such as normal people are unaware exists in a civilized society.  There will be documentaries and movies remembered for generations of the corrupt officials who oppress an island people and allow no justice, who give instead an illusion of justice that self-serves those in power. Documentaries will show Aruban islanders, befriended by one of the most powerful countries in the world, (the USA) who along with the Aruban  politicos  betray this great country with their envy and greed. Movies and documentaries will expose the Aruban and Netherland politicos who have for decades betrayed their stewardships allowed by our Creator and who have left behind trails of hardships and sadness upon a people in order to insure their own stay in power.  Everyone will have an opportunity see a movie depicting  human depravity at it worst while the unraveling of a case takes years.  There will be shown a people who smile, engage in friendship then kill by deed and word.  This movie will have to be classified as as would  horror film and rated where teens will have parental authorization to view it.        Jack Blue
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: June 02, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »

I thought Mos made a statement that the time of Beth's arrival
had been thouroughly investigated and he was convinced that
she arrived on the island of Aruba between 10 & 11 PM Aruba time.

He made that statement since Gielen had started the rumors of an
earlier arrival.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: June 02, 2008, 12:47:20 PM »

earlier arrival.

Yes he did.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: June 02, 2008, 01:12:38 PM »

Mas di Un Ladies Night Inolvidabel @ Senor Frogs & Cafe Bahia 19/03

Is this picture shrinking?

I sincerely hope VAL is not mixed up in this, as he seems like he could be someone above what has gone on.  His choice in girl friends looks really good in this picture.  She looks like a young lady and he looks like he would be a good kid.  If he was, I am thinking that his older (thug) brother would have involved him and he was put between "a rock and a hard place" as the saying goes.  I am just hoping there is someone in that family who has something good inside of them.  Maybe the younger brother does too.  I really believe Val's life has been made extremely difficult because of Joran and his family being as they are.  I am not the best judge of people, but this boy seems different from Joran somehow.  Jack blue
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 02, 2008, 01:16:01 PM »

Just wait until they see the expose and/or movies coming out that  reveals the cover up of Natalee Holloway's death in Aruba.  This movie will expose adults who re-victimize an innocent girl and her grieving family.  It will reveal how Aruban officials allow perpetrtors to make fools out of the people of Aruba and Netherlands and while  knowing the truth of the Holloway death, side with the perpetrators  disallow justice for the victim and her family. It will be show how the officials lie for and cover crimes of depravity visited upon others outside their own legion of criminals who are hiding behind the law of island and Netherlands.  There will be and exposition of how those in charge of the island have connections to crimes that leave black marks on their lives and souls where their ultimate punishment we be in the hereafter in proportion to crimes of inhumane cruelty inflicted upon those outside their power structure. The movie will reveal  mockery of the dead, depravity and greed such as normal people are unaware exists in a civilized society.  There will be documentaries and movies remembered for generations of the corrupt officials who oppress an island people and allow no justice, who give instead an illusion of justice that self-serves those in power. Documentaries will show Aruban islanders, befriended by one of the most powerful countries in the world, (the USA) who along with the Aruban  politicos  betray this great country with their envy and greed. Movies and documentaries will expose the Aruban and Netherland politicos who have for decades betrayed their stewardships allowed by our Creator and who have left behind trails of hardships and sadness upon a people in order to insure their own stay in power.  Everyone will have an opportunity see a movie depicting  human depravity at it worst while the unraveling of a case takes years.  There will be shown a people who smile, engage in friendship then kill by deed and word.  This movie will have to be classified as as would  horror film and rated where teens will have parental authorization to view it.        Jack Blue

Thumbs up Jack! That will be the true documentary, not the lies and deceit that Gielen perpertrates. The liars will pay with their own reserved spot in Hell. Most are atheist so are going there anyway, but their will have a special bed of thorns.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: June 02, 2008, 01:17:06 PM »

earlier arrival.

Yes he did.

And the bitch wonders why Has Mos and the police have no time for her?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: June 02, 2008, 01:18:24 PM »

dennisintn

that's about it.

very amature it seems.

caesu, thank you very much for the link.
dennisintn
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 02, 2008, 01:22:24 PM »

My humble opinion....... we need to talk to "Melody".  She knows Joran intimately, she has a new life, and has matured.

Melody has been added to my swichboard.....soon Wreck...soon...
but, that shouldn't stop others from calling...

Yes, but we (as well as yourself) knows who gives the best phone.
        Jack b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: June 02, 2008, 02:12:25 PM »

dennisintn

that's about it.

very amature it seems.

caesu, thank you very much for the link.
dennisintn

Well, maybe she will learn her way around before she has to go to prison.  However, I am wondering if they jail the good and leave the bad.  There may be many good people in their prisons.  Maybe they should be investigated, as from what seems to be a pattern there, they raise the bad and the good are probably punished more severely than the bad.  Something is way out of line.    Jackb
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: June 02, 2008, 02:49:14 PM »

Photo of Chinese restaurant...pond behind this area.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.