April 25, 2024, 01:56:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234581 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: June 02, 2008, 02:51:49 PM »

Supermarket next to the restaurant...this building is probably the same one in the trash photo from yesterday...I am going by the color of the building and it appears to be the same color as the back of the one in the other photo.  I can't do side by side photos..sorry. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: June 02, 2008, 03:18:08 PM »

Aruban Police Officer Suspcted of False Reporting of Witness Declarations

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/02/aruban-police-officer-suspcted-of-false-reporting-of-witness-declarations/

++++++++++++++

Maybe Dennis Jacobs has some explaining to do.

Janet

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 89/b]
As dinner concludes, Detective Jacobs appears at our table.

... The detective says he just wants me to sign a new statement.  Jug immediate asks him, "What's the difference between this one and the one she gave you this morning?'  Jacobs says that some dates were wrong on that one and have been corrected, and he needs my signature on the new corrected one.

The document is in Dutch, which is Greek to me.  I have no idea what it says.  I can't tell if it's different from the one the young officer read to me this morning, which I signed, or not.  But all I have to rely on is the Aruban police process, so I gladly submit to his request and sign every single page.

Page 187:
After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says.  Jug calls on my first day in California.  He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from the prosecutor Karin Janssen.  The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant.

... And I trusted him and signed ever page.

"Listen to this, Beth ..."  The words he sends echo in my head.  I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair.

"Jug, they changed it.  They changed my statement."  I had carefully gien intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions.

++++++++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: What was left out, Beth?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: There were a lot of names that were left out, you know, just key elements as far as how Joran asked Jug and -- to leave the group before he admitted the sexual assaults that he committed against Natalee and -- and just a lot of things. You know, Paulus`s name -- I didn`t know anyone`s name. I didn`t know Charles Croes`s name, which is just ludicrous.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

+++++++++

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise
Page 183

I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers' name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: June 02, 2008, 03:36:32 PM »

Supermarket next to the restaurant...this building is probably the same one in the trash photo from yesterday...I am going by the color of the building and it appears to be the same color as the back of the one in the other photo.  I can't do side by side photos..sorry. 

Lala's, I agree.  Based upon the color and style of the building looks like the same:

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #303 on: June 02, 2008, 03:52:24 PM »

Who is jane doe ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: June 02, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »

Who is jane doe ?

Jane Doe or John Doe are terms used to give a name to unidentified persons (often deceased).  Nothing to do with the NH case that I'm aware of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Doe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #305 on: June 02, 2008, 03:59:58 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #306 on: June 02, 2008, 04:07:35 PM »

Jane Doe...and the Other 2 Jane Does...are the same Aruban girls who later recanted their story to the ALE...I think...but interesting document regarding it being filed in NY....this must come from the time Beth attempted to sue Van Der Sloot in the US...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #307 on: June 02, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

and rosemarie arnold ? 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #308 on: June 02, 2008, 04:28:07 PM »

and rosemarie arnold ? 

inept lawyer for Joran...little fish trying to swim with sharks Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: June 02, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »

sorry if this has been posted. Did we think this was Melody? Stephanie? I can't remember the ex-girlfriend's name!!

Comment from Riehl World View from "toberevealed"

I went over to Dan Riehl's site to see if he posted anything about the three year anniversary of Natalee. This comment was posted in the DeVries section. Do u think this person, "too be revealed" is legit or a loon?

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: June 02, 2008, 05:28:12 PM »

sorry if this has been posted. Did we think this was Melody? Stephanie? I can't remember the ex-girlfriend's name!!

Comment from Riehl World View from "toberevealed"

I went over to Dan Riehl's site to see if he posted anything about the three year anniversary of Natalee. This comment was posted in the DeVries section. Do u think this person, "too be revealed" is legit or a loon?

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

oops...sorry, I thought this was a new one, I think it is the original.

Maybe Destiny should give her a call!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: June 02, 2008, 05:35:14 PM »

ldstlou   You are funny.  Yes, it's been discussed and the concensus is that it's Melody.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: June 02, 2008, 05:38:12 PM »

ldstlou   You are funny.  Yes, it's been discussed and the concensus is that it's Melody.

Funny? more like blonde today!!! lol
Just saw where Destiny had already added her to the phone list 1 page ago...must be the humidity!!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: June 02, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »

Funny? more like blonde today!!! lol
Just saw where Destiny had already added her to the phone list 1 page ago...must be the humidity!!! lol

Yeah, I figured you come accross those posts eventually 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: June 02, 2008, 05:45:28 PM »

SPEEDBOAT CAPTURA CU 162 KILO DI COCAINA        
Monday, 02 June 2008 
ORANJESTAD (AAN): Den e anochi di Diabierna pa Diasabra, alrededor di 2:30’or di madruga, Guardacosta di Aruba y Antiyas nabegando cerca di Curaçao, den area di Fuikbaai a bin topa cu un boto nabegando sin luz.

A resulta cu esaki ta un speedboat di tipo Go-fast, y el a trata na huy. Mesora Guardacosta a sigui su tras. Hopi cerca di tera, diripiente e tripulacion a bula y bay na tera. E tres personanan aki a logra huy den mondi.

Ora cu autoridad a bay check den e speedboat, nan a bin hay 162 kilo di cocaina scondi den seis bala grandi. Autoridad a confisca e speedboat y a bay cune. Aki e droga a worde pasa pa Douane Recherche

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2799/30/
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #315 on: June 02, 2008, 06:06:13 PM »

This is a confidential letter (part)to K Janssen
the lawyer taked about the at 11 oclock

lol, translate, please.
dennisintn

I think it says, "Ruh Roh Renee"

Thanks, Johan.

Notice the 2nd paragraph under the red arrow says EX DEA agent Eric Williams.....so Eric wasn't on some kinda undercover operation while on aruba?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: June 02, 2008, 06:29:13 PM »

I thought Mos made a statement that the time of Beth's arrival
had been thouroughly investigated and he was convinced that
she arrived on the island of Aruba between 10 & 11 PM Aruba time.

He made that statement since Gielen had started the rumors of an
earlier arrival.

A few things come to mind ~

How reliable is the air traffic control system in Aruba?  Is there regular on-time service?

How do they keep track of airplanes?

Do they keep records of arrivals and departures?

What does the official record say?

Perhaps Beth's plane passed through the "Aruba Triangle" and she landed in the heart of a Stephen King book...   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: June 02, 2008, 06:35:40 PM »

Viewpoints

One last point

By Eileen Small

June 02, 2008
Monday

One last point: I am sure that all parents and many young people remember the tragic mess in Aruba several years ago when a young woman on her senior trip went "missing" and still remains so -- probably dead -- today.

If it were my child I would certainly be devastated as are the parents of that poor girl. This is an example of what occurs when young people - full of spirit but who don't want to play by "grown-up" rules go out of this country It is sad, but something to consider. I am happy if the people who manage these trips DO care enough to cull the wheat from the chaffe and take only those kids who are wise enough at that point in their life to come and go safely.

Eileen Small
Ketchikan, AK

Received May 30, 2008 - Published June 02, 2008

http://www.sitnews.us/0608Viewpoints/060208_eileen_small.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: June 02, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »

US carriers cut Caribbean flights; region fighting back

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, June 2, 2008 - American Airlines and American Eagle have announced another reduction in their services to the Caribbean, even as regional tourism ministers said they had devised a strategy to help the sector deal with flight cuts by United States carriers.

American Airlines will no longer serve Antigua, St Maarten and Santo Domingo with jet service out of San Juan. It will also reduce flights into San Juan from 38 to 18 from September 3, as well as discontinue nonstop daily service to San Juan from a number of US cities. American Eagle will reduce its Caribbean schedule from 55 to 33 daily departures out of San Juan from September 3 and eliminate daily flights from San Juan to Aruba as well as to Samana, Dominican Republic. Both destinations will continue to be served daily from Miami.

"The crisis in the airline business is real, and the steps American is taking to reduce its schedule are necessary," American Eagle's CEO Peter Bowler said in a message to employees.
(snip)
"The Puerto Rico hub is very critical to this region not only for the airlift to land-based properties, but clearly the potential implications it may have on our cruise sector as well," Chairman of the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO), Allen Chastanet said, adding that CTO executive board members would travel to San Juan next week to discuss the issue with authorities there.
(snip)
Among the other measures which form part of the ministers' rescue plan are discussions with major tourism stakeholders across the region and the commission of a study on oil futures to forecast oil prices so that effective plans can be put in place to deal with increases before they actually occur.

http://www.caribbean360.com/News/Caribbean/Stories/2008/06/02/NEWS0000005905.html

Maybe target more from SA and the Middle East?

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: June 02, 2008, 07:09:32 PM »

Could someone give me an update on the pond search and anything else we have learned in the past 3 months or so? I havent been able to come up with anything case related for a long time. Appreciate it.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.