March 28, 2024, 01:18:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 232478 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: June 02, 2008, 09:11:57 PM »

There was a very wealthy man in our little town.  He had a lovely wife
and four teenage children.  He had an affair with a girl in her 20's.
The affair continued and everybody knew about it.  The girlfriend even
had a baby.  It seemed as though there were no consequences for him.
The wife finally filed for divorce.  He faught and didn't want her to get
anything like what she deserved.  The divorce papers were on his desk
and he decided to go to his yatch for the weekend and go over the
divorce papers when he returned.  He went jogging on the beach in just
his swim trunks, had a massive anuerism and died right there on the beach.
He had no identification on him and he stayed in the morgue in Destin for
four days as a "John Doe".  He had not signed the divorce papers and the wife
got everything.
Everything in the Lord's time.

Justice
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: June 02, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »

There was a very wealthy man in our little town.  He had a lovely wife
and four teenage children.  He had an affair with a girl in her 20's.
The affair continued and everybody knew about it.  The girlfriend even
had a baby.  It seemed as though there were no consequences for him.
The wife finally filed for divorce.  He faught and didn't want her to get
anything like what she deserved.  The divorce papers were on his desk
and he decided to go to his yatch for the weekend and go over the
divorce papers when he returned.  He went jogging on the beach in just
his swim trunks, had a massive anuerism and died right there on the beach.
He had no identification on him and he stayed in the morgue in Destin for
four days as a "John Doe".  He had not signed the divorce papers and the wife
got everything.
Everything in the Lord's time.

What a great story. 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: June 02, 2008, 09:29:49 PM »

Final justice.....yes indeedy
I liked jack blues earlier rant on aruba!
I hope that those stories are someday told.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: June 02, 2008, 09:43:08 PM »

Could someone give me an update on the pond search and anything else we have learned in the past 3 months or so? I havent been able to come up with anything case related for a long time. Appreciate it.

Mos is an ass.
Renfro is still a ho.
Joran is a Rapist murderer
Paulus is a Rapist Murderer.
Joe Tacopina is buying and Italian Soccer Team.
Anita still looks like a Hippo.
Deepak is a Rapist murderer.
Satish is still a mute.

And the best thing that happened was a nice article that was done by Destiny and some great monkeys.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/05/30/dear-friends-in-aruba-natalee-holloway-missing-3-years/

I agree.  It does not matter how many players in the Natalee investigation change ... as Private Eyes implies ... they are all beholding to Rudy Croes ... the justice minister who has prevented justice for Natalee Holloway from prevailing since the get go.

Now ... the OM is claiming that the search of the pond never happened.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: June 02, 2008, 09:46:00 PM »

Could someone give me an update on the pond search and anything else we have learned in the past 3 months or so? I havent been able to come up with anything case related for a long time. Appreciate it.

Mos is an ass.
Renfro is still a ho.
Satish is still a mute.

And the best thing that happened was a nice article that was done by Destiny and some great monkeys.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/05/30/dear-friends-in-aruba-natalee-holloway-missing-3-years/

I agree.  It does not matter how many players in the Natalee investigation change ... as Private Eyes implies ... they are all beholding to Rudy Croes ... the justice minister who has prevented justice for Natalee Holloway from prevailing since the get go.

Janet

If they never searched the pond, what was the point in draining it?

Did they explain why it was empties?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 02, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »

Excellent post Buckeye 

I mean really...who would not have felt safe at a tourist hangout with tourists from the US and "soccer players from the Netherlands"??  It isn't like they were hiking around the slums of San Nicholas...sheesh......who would have thought, back then, that they were taking their life in their hands?? We were all naive or "unwise".  We know better now.

you should go post that exact thing at the site her letter came from. 
dennisintn
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: June 02, 2008, 09:47:28 PM »

empties = emptied

Why it was not open to the public?  Was there a reason it was off limits?

What was going on at the pond?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: June 02, 2008, 09:49:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys, it's me….the silent one. I am here every single day, I just don't post often. I have written another poem for Beth and Dave, Matt and their families as the third year of Natalee missing comes to a close, and wanted to share it.

In His Time

Even while I grieve, I know You are in charge...
I know You're the Boss of this Show.
I know we are taught that we must wait on You
But have I the strength? I don't know...

I have tried to be patient, though waiting is hard...
I've tried to just leave it to You.
But the way things have gone just doesn't look good...
And I worry about evil anew.

But again I will do what I know You have asked...
And trust in Your power and Your love.
I will fall to my knees to join others in prayer
And pray for strength from above.

But wait! What was that? What do I hear?
Beautiful voices, whispers, and then...
A soft sweet voice clearly says "In His Time"
Like a promise to me, Heaven sent.

Then a glimpse of her face and her smile I see.
She reminds me of all we are taught.
That we must have faith, believe, and hold true…
Believing is never for naught.

Justice is His, and the righteous will win!
This is promised to those who believe...
So although I am tired, weary and worn
I will wait on You Lord, though I grieve.

I will pray in faith for Justice to come...
To be served rightly so, in Your time.
I will pray for patience as I try to hold on,
My prayer will be… "in Your time, not mine".

by GabbyG

It's been three long years, now beginning four. Who would have thought, huh? Well, count me in for the duration. Because I believe that Justice IS coming, Evil will not win over Good, and I want to be around to watch the bad guys go down!

He has promised that He will deliver Justice for those who believe, and Beth and Dave and their families DO believe. And we know that Natalee believed in Him too. He won't let them down, He will reward them for their faithfulness through this terrible time. He is wiser then we are, and I am sure He has a plan that we can't possibly see. Perhaps a plan that will bring Justice down on ALL who deserve it, not just a few. 

There ARE still good people in this world, people who do care, and who want to see Justice done. So let's just join hands and as ONE build our strength and determination to hang on until Justice DOES come...and it will. In my heart I believe this.

God Bless all you wonderful Monkeys and all your good works!
As one we Stand With The Girl

Gabby ... thank you.

Sometimes waiting on God's timing is so difficult when justice from our perspective is so ellusive.

Janet

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: June 02, 2008, 09:51:59 PM »

Mos is an ass.
Renfro is still a ho.
Satish is still a mute.

Janet

If they never searched the pond, what was the point in draining it?

Did they explain why it was empties?

WhiskeyGirl ... ******* never indicated the source of the OM's claim that there was no search of the pond.  I am waiting for him to respond.  Maybe another Monkey knows.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: June 02, 2008, 09:57:01 PM »

Janet - I could be mistaken but the only place I've seen anything about the OM claiming the pond was not searched was from a poster at BFN who said they sent and received an email from the OM office stating that. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #350 on: June 02, 2008, 10:18:32 PM »

Final justice.....yes indeedy
I liked jack blues earlier rant on aruba!
I hope that those stories are someday told.

FOM...I have faith that they will....Karma...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: June 02, 2008, 10:24:10 PM »

Spock

Kalpoe hearing scheduled Wed. June 4th.

Gielen looking for a buyer.....

Ya know, I do believe Gielen's production (and I use that work loosely) is the book promised by Anita.  Anita is stupid enough to believe people would be lining up at their doorstep to buy into this garbage.

Is Rene looking to sell her body to science for an anomaly study? I was wondering perhaps if she suspects (and rightfully so) book sales are going to be that bad.  Just wondering.  Jackb
Jackb
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: June 02, 2008, 10:25:17 PM »

Mos is an ass.
Renfro is still a ho.
Satish is still a mute.

Janet

Janet...they can try to recreate reality all they want...but, it won't work...too many poeple have been touched by Natalee...the internet is the glue that binds us together...the powers that be...never counted on that...never considered that their lies could so easily be shot full of holes....as long as we keep faith, and steady and true aim...we'll keep shooting them down...their own lies will be their downfall...as long as we stand together...with the Girl....they are doomed to self destruct...we are beginning to see it now....

Destiny...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 02, 2008, 10:27:07 PM »

Notice the 2nd paragraph under the red arrow says EX DEA agent Eric Williams.....so Eric wasn't on some kinda undercover operation while on aruba?

That's enough top give one the heebie jeebies. Everone who hangs around the Aruba government long enough gets corrupted. Eric Williams sure disappeared fast after he supposedly "helped' the family that night.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 02, 2008, 10:29:20 PM »

Is Rene looking to sell her body to science for an anomaly study? I was wondering perhaps if she suspects (and rightfully so) book sales are going to be that bad.  Just wondering.  Jackb
Jackb

The National Academy of Anal Studies has expressed an interest.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 02, 2008, 10:31:05 PM »

Janet - I could be mistaken but the only place I've seen anything about the OM claiming the pond was not searched was from a poster at BFN who said they sent and received an email from the OM office stating that. 

I have heard from two others and I can't reveal the source. It wasn't that the OM claimed it was never searched they claimed they didn't know anything about it. Which amounts to the same thing,since this was after we saw the pictures 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 02, 2008, 10:32:09 PM »

Gabby...Thank You for sharing your Poem....*Beautiful*...

Destiny

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 02, 2008, 10:33:10 PM »

How could there be a claim that the pond hasn't been searched?  Don't we have a photograph of TES, in a small boat, scanning the pond?  According to OE, the pond was drained in order to further explore objects that had been identified during this scan.  Now, we are hearing that there hasn't been a search?  What about the investigators that CAPS and OE have described as being in the pond area?  At least we have some great pictures proving that the pond has actually been drained.

I'm starting to feel frustrated by the lack of activity with this case.  So much has happened since the first of the year, but nothing has changed.  We've had TES in the ocean for several months, potential ocean sites were identified but not checked because they need a special ROV, something was found in a cage, Joran's admission was on video for the world to see, Duary was arrested in NJ, and the pond has been drained.  Why hasn't TES returned to check the ocean sites?  What's with the pond?  Why are we hearing little inferences that something has happened but we can't know about it?  And through this all, Joran and his accomplices walk free making an even bigger mockery of justice. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: June 02, 2008, 10:34:09 PM »

Janet...they can try to recreate reality all they want...but, it won't work...too many poeple have been touched by Natalee...the internet is the glue that binds us together...the powers that be...never counted on that...never considered that their lies could so easily be shot full of holes....as long as we keep faith, and steady and true aim...we'll keep shooting them down...their own lies will be their downfall...as long as we stand together...with the Girl....they are doomed to self destruct...we are beginning to see it now....

Destiny...

Des, I love you girl! It is so transparent, has always been since the first week they tried pulling that shit with the security guards. Jannsen, Van der Straten, Rudy, Nels, Smid, Wit... they are all in this up to their eyeballs.

Truth is coming, and it's gonna be a bitch.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: June 02, 2008, 10:38:29 PM »

Gabby...Thank You for sharing your Poem....*Beautiful*...

Destiny

Here here! Gabby, your poem and comments were exquisite. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.