April 24, 2024, 05:09:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234568 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #360 on: June 02, 2008, 10:40:14 PM »

How could there be a claim that the pond hasn't been searched?  Don't we have a photograph of TES, in a small boat, scanning the pond?  According to OE, the pond was drained in order to further explore objects that had been identified during this scan.  Now, we are hearing that there hasn't been a search?  What about the investigators that CAPS and OE have described as being in the pond area?  At least we have some great pictures proving that the pond has actually been drained.

I'm starting to feel frustrated by the lack of activity with this case.  So much has happened since the first of the year, but nothing has changed.  We've had TES in the ocean for several months, potential ocean sites were identified but not checked because they need a special ROV, something was found in a cage, Joran's admission was on video for the world to see, Duary was arrested in NJ, and the pond has been drained.  Why hasn't TES returned to check the ocean sites?  What's with the pond?  Why are we hearing little inferences that something has happened but we can't know about it?  And through this all, Joran and his accomplices walk free making an even bigger mockery of justice. 

SS...a little while back...I was told by a friend in Aruba that they had copies of the *scan* photos from when OE and his buddy did a run on the pond...we know that happened because OE told us so...and, an Aruban paper published the photo of the 2 men from the Persistance, in the little boat.  I will try my hardest to get them to send me a copy, of whay they say they have...namely copies of radar scan photos....that's the best I can do...and I DO believe the pond was slow drained and searched...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #361 on: June 02, 2008, 10:41:49 PM »

Is Rene looking to sell her body to science for an anomaly study? I was wondering perhaps if she suspects (and rightfully so) book sales are going to be that bad.  Just wondering.  Jackb
Jackb

The National Academy of Anal Studies has expressed an interest.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: June 02, 2008, 10:43:31 PM »

US carriers cut Caribbean flights; region fighting back

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, June 2, 2008 - American Airlines and American Eagle have announced another reduction in their services to the Caribbean, even as regional tourism ministers said they had devised a strategy to help the sector deal with flight cuts by United States carriers.

American Airlines will no longer serve Antigua, St Maarten and Santo Domingo with jet service out of San Juan. It will also reduce flights into San Juan from 38 to 18 from September 3, as well as discontinue nonstop daily service to San Juan from a number of US cities. American Eagle will reduce its Caribbean schedule from 55 to 33 daily departures out of San Juan from September 3 and eliminate daily flights from San Juan to Aruba as well as to Samana, Dominican Republic. Both destinations will continue to be served daily from Miami.

"The crisis in the airline business is real, and the steps American is taking to reduce its schedule are necessary," American Eagle's CEO Peter Bowler said in a message to employees.
(snip)
"The Puerto Rico hub is very critical to this region not only for the airlift to land-based properties, but clearly the potential implications it may have on our cruise sector as well," Chairman of the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO), Allen Chastanet said, adding that CTO executive board members would travel to San Juan next week to discuss the issue with authorities there.
(snip)
Among the other measures which form part of the ministers' rescue plan are discussions with major tourism stakeholders across the region and the commission of a study on oil futures to forecast oil prices so that effective plans can be put in place to deal with increases before they actually occur.

http://www.caribbean360.com/News/Caribbean/Stories/2008/06/02/NEWS0000005905.html

Maybe target more from SA and the Middle East?

i wonder when they'll get around to blaming natalee and beth for this.
dennis vaughan

I was wondering how this impacted their cruise ship business.  IIRC, they were focusing on cruise departures.

High fuel costs have to be affecting the cruise industry as well. Aruba is at the butt end of the chain and I would think the first to get cut. Makes no sense to fly or sail those extra miles when you don't have to.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: June 02, 2008, 10:43:57 PM »

Janet...they can try to recreate reality all they want...but, it won't work...too many poeple have been touched by Natalee...the internet is the glue that binds us together...the powers that be...never counted on that...never considered that their lies could so easily be shot full of holes....as long as we keep faith, and steady and true aim...we'll keep shooting them down...their own lies will be their downfall...as long as we stand together...with the Girl....they are doomed to self destruct...we are beginning to see it now....

Destiny...

Des, I love you girl! It is so transparent, has always been since the first week they tried pulling that shit with the security guards. Jannsen, Van der Straten, Rudy, Nels, Smid, Wit... they are all in this up to their eyeballs.

Truth is coming, and it's gonna be a bitch.

Channeling Robots....and you can TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 02, 2008, 10:45:29 PM »

Janet - I could be mistaken but the only place I've seen anything about the OM claiming the pond was not searched was from a poster at BFN who said they sent and received an email from the OM office stating that. 

I have heard from two others and I can't reveal the source. It wasn't that the OM claimed it was never searched they claimed they didn't know anything about it. Which amounts to the same thing,since this was after we saw the pictures 

It could be that the team of investigators from Holland are doing the work on
searching the pond and not working with the OM's office.  In that case the
OM's office would know nothing about it.  JMO.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: June 02, 2008, 10:48:11 PM »

How could there be a claim that the pond hasn't been searched?  Don't we have a photograph of TES, in a small boat, scanning the pond?  According to OE, the pond was drained in order to further explore objects that had been identified during this scan.  Now, we are hearing that there hasn't been a search?  What about the investigators that CAPS and OE have described as being in the pond area?  At least we have some great pictures proving that the pond has actually been drained.

I'm starting to feel frustrated by the lack of activity with this case.  So much has happened since the first of the year, but nothing has changed.  We've had TES in the ocean for several months, potential ocean sites were identified but not checked because they need a special ROV, something was found in a cage, Joran's admission was on video for the world to see, Duary was arrested in NJ, and the pond has been drained.  Why hasn't TES returned to check the ocean sites?  What's with the pond?  Why are we hearing little inferences that something has happened but we can't know about it?  And through this all, Joran and his accomplices walk free making an even bigger mockery of justice. 

SS...a little while back...I was told by a friend in Aruba that they had copies of the *scan* photos from when OE and his buddy did a run on the pond...we know that happened because OE told us so...and, an Aruban paper published the photo of the 2 men from the Persistance, in the little boat.  I will try my hardest to get them to send me a copy, of whay they say they have...namely copies of radar scan photos....that's the best I can do...and I DO believe the pond was slow drained and searched...

I am all over it, like flies on an unsavory thing!

Here's video footage of the two men in the boat. Sorry, it is packed in one of my wacky
videos, but I have it.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: June 02, 2008, 10:49:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O670llGPfXM

------------------
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: June 02, 2008, 10:49:31 PM »

Supposedly ALE searched the pond and not the CSI gang that came to the island. We know it was searched or they wouldn't have sealed it off. Big question is whether they found anything and if they had a chance to destroy it before it worked its way into the evidence bin.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 02, 2008, 10:49:49 PM »

Janet - I could be mistaken but the only place I've seen anything about the OM claiming the pond was not searched was from a poster at BFN who said they sent and received an email from the OM office stating that. 

I have heard from two others and I can't reveal the source. It wasn't that the OM claimed it was never searched they claimed they didn't know anything about it. Which amounts to the same thing,since this was after we saw the pictures 

It could be that the team of investigators from Holland are doing the work on
searching the pond and not working with the OM's office.  In that case the
OM's office would know nothing about it.  JMO.

How right you are Magnolia...especial...if part of the 40+ team of investigators...is investigating the OM's department... Wink

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: June 02, 2008, 10:50:52 PM »

Thanks.

This is why I was requesting ******* to provide the source.  I had not heard anythng either.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 02, 2008, 10:54:45 PM »

Carpe...perchance...is that *unsavory* thing that has flies all over it....well if we swatted the flies away...would we find Renee?

Destiny

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 02, 2008, 10:55:51 PM »

First time I have seen this tape. YOU ARE GOOD

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: June 02, 2008, 10:58:31 PM »

Oooooohhhhhhh...Carpe...you be one sexy...hot...boy toy...sigh...swoon...

Like that better than the standard old...Great Job Carpe ?

Great Job Carpe Wink

Destiny

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 02, 2008, 11:01:13 PM »

Great video Carpe! Hadn't seen all that footage of the OE pond search before. My favorite part is Hans blaming the US media for damaging the case.  That's about as chickenshit an excuse a prosecutor can use. Any prosecutor in the US who pulled that shit would get run out on a rail. It is a pure admission of weakness.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 02, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »

Who did Ocean say asked them to search the pond?

I think that Mos and company are just laying low and
not telling what they know.  They do not have to tell
anything.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: June 02, 2008, 11:07:13 PM »

anything.

Mos is investigating the US media. 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 02, 2008, 11:13:36 PM »

Carpe - you're the best!   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 02, 2008, 11:17:22 PM »

Carpe...perchance...is that *unsavory* thing that has flies all over it....well if we swatted the flies away...would we find Renee?

Destiny

ROFLMAO

Yes, Des... well, if we lifted it up, we'd find her under it. 

------------------
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 02, 2008, 11:18:50 PM »

anything.

Mos is investigating the US media. 

And the Aruban Tourism Authority wants to sue them   

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 02, 2008, 11:19:10 PM »

anything.

I really can't remember for sure...but I think he said ALE...and they had to put it off for awhile...because they needed a fire truck to facilitate pumping it out...but, due to the strike...they had to wait for the truck...IIRC...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.