April 25, 2024, 12:45:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234577 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 10:32:25 AM »

Posted at RU   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 10:49:28 AM »

Good Morning! I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and good wishes.  I have a lot to catch up on. Congratulations to  Destiny and all who worked on the letter. Off to read!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »

Could it be that the message left on one of the Mountain Brook student's cell not have any significance to the Natalee Holloway case.

Just thinking ...

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Private Eye (Monkey)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:00 PM

There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg332173#msg332173

++++++++++++

Back to Aruba Thursday, July 14, 2005
By Greta Van Susteren

E-mail No. 2
Is there any truth to the article in The National Enquirer about Natalee calling a friend on her cell phone that last night?

Virginia Van Delist

ANSWER: Here is what I know about a phone call: Apparently a friend of Natalee's received a call to his voice mail/answering machine. There was background noise and then someone said something like, "Are you calling home?" As far as I know the phones were then disconnected and nothing else was recorded. I do not know if that call was from Natalee or from her cell phone or one she may have used.

Incidentally, not all USA cell phone service works in Aruba. My AT&T cell phone works there, but my Verizon cell phone does not. And yes — I know — what kind of person has two cell phones? It is a bit nutty but I have two cell phones with different service. Why? For the very reason that some times I am in areas where service is limited. One other thing about the phone call — it is not clear when it was received by the person receiving the message.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162501,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2008, 10:53:16 AM »

Another favorite in Amigo 4/8/2006.  Comments by Menno Dolman:

It seems that Dompig didn’t care much about this. He large-heartedly scatters with details about the case. But the facts and theories that he opens also contradict each other. He told the American media that Holloway has probably died of an overdose of alcohol and drugs that she had consumed that night. However, he denied that before the Dutch media and came up with a new report. Natalee was most probably raped and killed; that’s what he told them.

These two versions are incompatible, is the opinion of Dolman.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2006-04-21T11%3A22%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=50

Dompig wouldn't trash the victim....for the US media....would he??
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2008, 10:56:06 AM »

Good Morning! I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and good wishes.  I have a lot to catch up on. Congratulations to  Destiny and all who worked on the letter. Off to read!

Good Morning Sunny

It is great to have you back!

Janet

+++++++

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »

Could it be that the message left on one of the Mountain Brook student's cell not have any significance to the Natalee Holloway case.

Just thinking ...

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Private Eye (Monkey)

There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

++++++++++++

By Greta Van Susteren

E-mail No. 2
Is there any truth to the article in The National Enquirer about Natalee calling a friend on her cell phone that last night?

Virginia Van Delist

ANSWER: Here is what I know about a phone call: Apparently a friend of Natalee's received a call to his voice mail/answering machine. There was background noise and then someone said something like, "Are you calling home?" As far as I know the phones were then disconnected and nothing else was recorded. I do not know if that call was from Natalee or from her cell phone or one she may have used.

Incidentally, not all USA cell phone service works in Aruba. My AT&T cell phone works there, but my Verizon cell phone does not. And yes — I know — what kind of person has two cell phones? It is a bit nutty but I have two cell phones with different service. Why? For the very reason that some times I am in areas where service is limited. One other thing about the phone call — it is not clear when it was received by the person receiving the message.

Thanks Janet.  I forgot to save that and, as we know, that topic keeps popping up.  I believe Private Eye and his post.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2008, 11:00:50 AM »

Sunny - great to see you back!  Looks like time to change your avatar 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/4st.gif
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2008, 11:03:33 AM »

welcome back Sunny... and glad you are feeling better

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2008, 11:07:01 AM »

Just thinking ...

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Private Eye (Monkey)

++++++++++++

By Greta Van Susteren

E-mail No. 2

Virginia Van Delist

Thanks Janet.  I forgot to save that and, as we know, that topic keeps popping up.  I believe Private Eye and his post.

You are welcome Buckeye.

I came across the Greta quote this morning and ... when I considered Private Eye's words ... I got to thinking.

I sure miss Private Eye.

Janet

_____

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2008, 11:22:32 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys...before I start making some calls today...I *really* need to know if our Article made it into the hard press version of Diario...it's very important I know this...it will guide the direction of what I say...Anyone?...don't need scan of paper...just confirmation from a *trusted* Monkey...who actually saw it...TIA

Destiny...dialing finger itching and twitching... 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2008, 11:22:45 AM »

Good Morning Sunny

It is great to have you back!

Janet

+++++++

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!

Hi Janet...it is so good to be back!  And to try to get caught up on what the monkey's have been up to!!  I still see a lot of people missing...Tyler, Anna, Caps, PE, Robots..and many more...I hope everyone is well and am looking forward to seeing everyone back SOON!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2008, 11:25:15 AM »

Sunny - great to see you back!  Looks like time to change your avatar 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/4st.gif

thanks Klaas...I heard you too were ill and am glad to see you too are recovered....being sick is a BIOTCH!!!  yes it does look as if I have lsot some time...would you please change the avatar for me...I am still computer stupid...that didn't change!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2008, 11:27:47 AM »

thanks Rob.....and feeling better is definately a good thing!  I am not a 'good' sick person   However I did and am still doing everything the doctors tell me to do...I do not want any kind of set back

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys...before I start making some calls today...I *really* need to know if our Article made it into the hard press version of Diario...it's very important I know this...it will guide the direction of what I say...Anyone?...don't need scan of paper...just confirmation from a *trusted* Monkey...who actually saw it...TIA

Destiny - I haven't heard yet, sorry I can't be of more help.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2008, 11:29:49 AM »

Maybe you could call Margaret Wever (The News/AP)?   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2008, 11:30:23 AM »

hi Destiny!!  Sounds like this is a call out to CAPS!  Come on CAPS...confirm PLEASE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2008, 11:33:05 AM »

Klaas..thanks for the avatar change!! And thanks to  CBB for the avatar!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2008, 11:45:04 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inn0A0m8hfM
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2008, 11:45:57 AM »

thanks Rob.....and feeling better is definately a good thing!  I am not a 'good' sick person   However I did and am still doing everything the doctors tell me to do...I do not want any kind of set back

hang in there girl and before you know it, it will all be over and it will all have been a bad dream.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2008, 11:53:25 AM »

Thank You Sandy! Amy's Voice is as Beautiful as  Natalee!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.