April 19, 2024, 03:00:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234318 times)
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 03, 2008, 02:18:57 PM »

Treasure Island has its own police and fire departments, does not depend on the Miami-Dade departments. Very low crime rate, obviously, since passersby keep right on going over the causeway. There is nothing for entertainment other than a Benihanas. Channel 7 News from Miami has there headquarters there (along with their news helicopter). When you come onto the island from the west (95) there are private homes to the left in a gated community..no access unless you live there. The eastern and northern half of the island used to have rental apartments, but they are converting to condos (at least were, now trying to with the real estate bust). Once you get over the last bridge, you are in a little Miami village used to be called Normandy, originally settled by the French. Has its own golf course. Now tightly Hispanic with lots of activities, including Saturday market.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: June 03, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »

North Bay Village is on one of the islands in the middle of the bay, connected by the Kennedy causeway, about 71st street. zip code 33141. I think it is on Treasure Island. My daughter lived in Treasures on the Bay there while she was attending Med school at Miami. My son just flew down there this morning...any other questions I might be able to help with?

Tommy Pooch lives on an island like you are describing. He was the guy that was at the card table (supposedly) with Joran and the girls and someone (maybe even him) claimed that was him and not Paulus.

Explain this further...pretty please.

some slob surfaced a year later and said that was him at the table and not Paulus. Also said Joran was a terrible card player.

I think Grande had a picture of him, but I don't have the link to that bucket on this puter. Klaas probably has it somewhere. I know Pooch has met Kid Rock cause there is a picture of them together, and I would bet he knows Ernesto from the party scene.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 03, 2008, 02:24:23 PM »

North Bay Village is on one of the islands in the middle of the bay, connected by the Kennedy causeway, about 71st street. zip code 33141. I think it is on Treasure Island. My daughter lived in Treasures on the Bay there while she was attending Med school at Miami. My son just flew down there this morning...any other questions I might be able to help with?

Tommy Pooch lives on an island like you are describing. He was the guy that was at the card table (supposedly) with Joran and the girls and someone (maybe even him) claimed that was him and not Paulus.

Please tell me about Tommy, Rob!  I think I just saw that name!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: June 03, 2008, 02:25:14 PM »

Treasure Island has its own police and fire departments, does not depend on the Miami-Dade departments. Very low crime rate, obviously, since passersby keep right on going over the causeway. There is nothing for entertainment other than a Benihanas. Channel 7 News from Miami has there headquarters there (along with their news helicopter). When you come onto the island from the west (95) there are private homes to the left in a gated community..no access unless you live there. The eastern and northern half of the island used to have rental apartments, but they are converting to condos (at least were, now trying to with the real estate bust). Once you get over the last bridge, you are in a little Miami village used to be called Normandy, originally settled by the French. Has its own golf course. Now tightly Hispanic with lots of activities, including Saturday market.

Now I am confused....is this area called Treasure Island or NBV?   Is NBV a subdivision or something?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: June 03, 2008, 02:26:35 PM »

Explain this further...pretty please.

some slob surfaced a year later and said that was him at the table and not Paulus. Also said Joran was a terrible card player.

I think Grande had a picture of him, but I don't have the link to that bucket on this puter. Klaas probably has it somewhere. I know Pooch has met Kid Rock cause there is a picture of them together, and I would bet he knows Ernesto from the party scene.

Stop!  I am getting lost...are you saying this guy, Pooch, said he was the person at the table that spoke to Natalee and not Paulus?  Do we know this to be true?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: June 03, 2008, 02:28:52 PM »

just going from memory Mum, I think he claims to be a professional card player and party organizer... but it's been awhile since I have thought of that pant-load slob guy

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: June 03, 2008, 02:30:45 PM »

It is a small world after all…Oh My!!!!

Scene in the Tropics
Alan Roth has sported many different 'dos in his years as a South Beach player. ... According to Roth, Tommy Pooch and Buster dared Roth to shave his head ...blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/2007/04/alan_roths_shav.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF]
Announcement:
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTMLSobe Wraps, along with Tommy Pooch, Alan Roth and Touch Restaurant’s David Tornek and ... consciousness of the country, and especially places such as Miami, ...sobewraps.com/pdf/sobe-opening-release.pdf - Similar pages

Lights, Camera, Back in Action
Sources say a shooting that took place near the Miami Vice set in the Dominican ... Tommy Pooch and Alan Roth host Fridays; Zack Bush and Erica Freshman, ...www.miamisunpost.com/archives/2005/11-10-05/411.htm - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

Nighlife
Alan Roth and Jimmy Walker (J.J. from “Good Times”) celebrate Alan’s 29th birthday at ... sports agent Floyd Raglin, Maxwell Blandford, Ernesto Arambatzis, ...www.miamisunpost.com/archives/2004/01-29-04/Nightlife.htm - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

Nighlife
Erica Freshman, Jose Ortiz and Ernesto Arambarzis will no longer party at Sabor on ... THURSDAY: Tonight (January 30th) celebrate Alan Roth’s birthday with ...www.miamisunpost.com/archives/2003/01-30-03/Nightlife.htm - 38k - Cached - Similar pagesMore results from www.miamisunpost.com »

ClubPlanet.com - Miami Update (v2000.05.16) - Clubplanet Nightlife ...
May 17, 2000 ... Hosts Tony Cho, Domenic Suppa and Ernesto Arambatzis will make .... Alan Roth and World Tour Productions present the party that just makes ...bbs.clubplanet.com/new-york-new-jersey/17239-clubplanet-com-miami-update-v2000-05-16-a.html - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: June 03, 2008, 02:32:20 PM »

Stop!  I am getting lost...are you saying this guy, Pooch, said he was the person at the table that spoke to Natalee and not Paulus?  Do we know this to be true?

Toots, I saying ~ he said that..it was when we started to connect the dots that it was Paulus and this slimeball popped up and inserted himself. No one had ever heard of him before until he said that.

I don't think it's Pooch - that is Paulus at the table - everyone knows that 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: June 03, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »

Now I am confused....is this area called Treasure Island or NBV?   Is NBV a subdivision or something?
and remember -

Treasure Island has a Chango 

+++

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: June 03, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »

Treasure Island is the name of the island, but what is there is called North Bay Village.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: June 03, 2008, 02:36:32 PM »

and remember -

Shhhh!!  Wrong thread. LMAO!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: June 03, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »

I want a photo of Pooch....help!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: June 03, 2008, 02:40:30 PM »

there appears to be videos here, but I am too slow to watch them today, and then I couldn't post them anyway!  LOL

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Tommy+Pooch+miami+pic
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: June 03, 2008, 02:41:11 PM »

MANSUR DAMILICE CECILIA EUGENIA IERLANDSTRAAT 10 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR ELIAS FERNANDO BACHSTRAAT 5 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR FERNANDO MIGUEL IERLANDSTRAAT 3 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR IZAIRA MARIE L.G. SMITH BLVD. 548 NOORD
MANSUR JEAN JOSEPH MICHEL IERLANDSTRAAT 3 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR JOSSY MEHSEN IERLANDSTRAAT 10 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR LUIS EMILIO MALMOKWEG 22 NOORD
MANSUR RUBEN DAMIAN (JR) BYRONSTRAAT 9 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR SERGE LEONID PONTON 8 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR-ARENDS MADELINE SWEELINCKSTRAAT 10 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR-CROES MAGDA VYLMA

http://www.arubachamber.com/LC%20GROOT%2005-06-2005.htm

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: June 03, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »

Treasure Island is the name of the island, but what is there is called North Bay Village.

Thanks.  You gave me the answers I needed.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: June 03, 2008, 02:43:14 PM »

MANSUR DAMILICE CECILIA EUGENIA IERLANDSTRAAT 10 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR ELIAS FERNANDO BACHSTRAAT 5 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR FERNANDO MIGUEL IERLANDSTRAAT 3 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR IZAIRA MARIE L.G. SMITH BLVD. 548 NOORD
MANSUR JEAN JOSEPH MICHEL IERLANDSTRAAT 3 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR JOSSY MEHSEN IERLANDSTRAAT 10 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR LUIS EMILIO MALMOKWEG 22 NOORD
MANSUR RUBEN DAMIAN (JR) BYRONSTRAAT 9 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR SERGE LEONID PONTON 8 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR-ARENDS MADELINE SWEELINCKSTRAAT 10 ORANJESTAD
MANSUR-CROES MAGDA VYLMA

http://www.arubachamber.com/LC%20GROOT%2005-06-2005.htm

So that is his daughter...right?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: June 03, 2008, 02:46:24 PM »

and remember -

Shhhh!!  Wrong thread. LMAO!

Freddy kinda looks like Chango... or Chaka from Land of the Lost 

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: June 03, 2008, 02:48:42 PM »

Stop teasing Rob...that's not nice..you know I adore Shango...what's wrong with you?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: June 03, 2008, 02:52:27 PM »

OK..here goes another question....what is the Red Party on Aruba?  Would that be the political party AVP?  Anyone?
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 03, 2008, 02:55:29 PM »

This is Treasures on the Bay (not very good shot but it shows you the southeast corner) Homes are on the southwest corner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.