April 26, 2024, 08:55:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234631 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: June 03, 2008, 03:31:25 PM »

Political parties...

Political parties and leaders: Aliansa/Aruban Social Movement or MSA [Robert WEVER]; Aruban Liberal Organization or OLA [Glenbert CROES]; Aruban Patriotic Movement or MPA [Monica ARENDS-KOCK]; Aruban Patriotic Party or PPA [Benny NISBET]; Aruban People's Party or AVP [Mike EMAN]; People's Electoral Movement Party or MEP [Nelson O. ODUBER]; Real Democracy or PDR [Andin BIKKER]; RED [Rudy LAMPE]; Workers Political Platform or PTT [Gregorio WOLFF] 

It has been my understanding that Andin Bikker was pulled in and questioned about the NH case during the first part.  He was not arrested, but questioned.  Wonder why?   jackb

Don't know, but Caps has mentioned him before as well.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: June 03, 2008, 03:33:18 PM »

Sorry if I confused everyone...I have been on and Ernesto/Freddy kick for a day or so now.  Still working on the 5th suspect for Mum, I guess.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 03, 2008, 03:40:47 PM »

I am sooo upset. I have to share this with you other monkeys. I like many others visit various Natalee forums to keep up with any news or developments. I have NEVER been disrespectful to anyone and always try to be helpful when I do post, which is rarely. I much prefer to read.

When I went to sign in to BFN just now, this is the message I got:

Bring Natalee Home

Bring Natalee Home :: An Error Has Occurred

Your account has been disabled by a staff member. You will be able to access your account again on Feb 28, 2011, 11:13am

At first I was heartbroken. I did nothing to deserve this. I'm not that type of person & I hadn't even posted there. Now, I'm just plain old mad! Things are really looking up with Charlierat at the helm!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: June 03, 2008, 03:46:11 PM »

I am sooo upset. I have to share this with you other monkeys. I like many others visit various Natalee forums to keep up with any news or developments. I have NEVER been disrespectful to anyone and always try to be helpful when I do post, which is rarely. I much prefer to read.

Bring Natalee Home

Your account has been disabled by a staff member. You will be able to access your account again on Feb 28, 2011, 11:13am

At first I was heartbroken. I did nothing to deserve this. I'm not that type of person & I hadn't even posted there. Now, I'm just plain old mad! Things are really looking up with Charlierat at the helm!

TRUST ME...  mrskub, you ain't missing nuttin' over there and they only talk about what we post anyway. 

it's a board that talks about this board. 

hang out here and ferget dem lossssers.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 03, 2008, 03:46:19 PM »

I didn't know Joran's statement has been missing for that long.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159051,00.html

Aruba Framing?
Commentary by Rick Leventhal for FOX Fan Central

June 9, 2005

LeJuez told us he reviewed the boys’ statements to police, except he says only two of were in the file released to attorneys. One of them was missing, and that missing statement is from the boy whose father is a judge on this island.

Bearlyhere ... Joran's May 31, 2005 witness statement has been missing from the getgo.  The attorneys of the security guards and the Kalpoes were refused access that was necessary for the defence of their clients.  John Kelly was shown the Kalpoe's witness statements but ... not Joran's witness statement.

I do believe the answer lies in Beth's observation on June 1, 2005 when she was in Dennis Jacobs office for interrogation.  Beth observed Joran's torn statement on Dennis Jacobs' desk.

The prosecutor's office implied that Joran's May 31, 2005 witness statement was not released to attorneys because neither the Kalpoes or security guards were implicated.

Obviously ... the prosecutor's spokeperson was not being truthful if the recently revealed witness statement is authentic.  The Kalpoes and security guards were all  implicated.

It is my contention that the statement which has recently been revealed was fabricated.  There has been too much speculation encompassing this missing May 31, 2005 witness statement and ... damage control was dictated. 

Janet

++++++++++

BETH HOLLOWAY - THE TORN STATEMENT

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 76

The detective takes a seat at his desk and sorts through some papers before getting ready to type at his computer keyboard.  It's quiet.  I am very cold, waiting for him to begin.  As I stare at the torn documents on the table, the words Joran van der Sloot jump right off one of the ripped pager at me and pierce my eyes.  It's Joran's witness statement, torn up, lying in plain view.   So he has been here.  He has given his statement.  It has been destroyed for some reason.   Did he change his mind?   Can you even do that?  Did someone come along and decide it wasn't in Joran's best interest to go on record about what happened to Natalee?

KALPOE'S DEFENCE

Karl Penhaul
NANCY GRACE
June 15, 2005

KARL PENHAUL, CNN CORRESPONDENT: ... The other motion was by one of the defense attorneys from the Kalpoe brothers asking for more evidence and documents to be included in the dossier against his client so that he can prepare a defense.

It`s not clear precisely what documentation the Kalpoe brother`s attorney was looking for. But certainly, he`s looking for more evidence, more facts about the evidence that the prosecutors have against his clients.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/15/ng.01.html

Karl Penhaul
NANCY GRACE
June 15, 2005

PENHAUL: ... In the evidence that has so far been put in some of the dossiers presented as evidence against the first two suspects, his (Joran) witness statement isn`t there.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/10/ng.01.html

SECURITY GUARDS' DEFENCE

Chris Lejuez - Security Guard Attorney
NANCY GRACE
June 9, 2005

CHRIS LEJUEZ, ATTORNEY FOR ABRAHAM JONES: Nancy, I have seen only the statements of two of the three men. The evidence that I got, the documentation, the files that I received from the prosecutor`s office contained only two of the statements.

My colleague has asked the prosecutor why only the two, not the one of the Dutch boy? She was told by the prosecutor, at least by the prosecutor`s office, that that statement would not be relevant to the case of her suspect, her client.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/09/ng.01.html

THE FAMILY ATTORNEY - DISCLOSURE

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
February 20, 2008

KELLY:  Let me throw one more thing in on that Greta.  On May 31st, Joran was the first person interviewed by Jacobs when he's taking statements. Every police report subsequent to that, the statements made by Deepak, made by Satish, made by Beth that day, we have them all, there is no statement from Joran
until June 9th.

Transcript: Heli (RU)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Twi7-8OqS4

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2629.msg353920;topicseen#msg353920

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Vivian van der Biezen
Nancy Grace
June 10, 2005

VIVIAN VAN DER BIEZEN, SPOKESPERSON FOR ARUBA PROSECUTOR: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/10/ng.01.html

Karl Penhaul
NANCY GRACE
June 15, 2005

GRACE: Karl, let me get this straight. As you know, in America, when there are several suspects, as we call them co-defendants, they all get the statements of each other. Is that not true in Aruba?

PENHAUL: What one of the chief prosecutors has told us so far, Nancy, is that at this stage, in this stage of the investigation, she`s under no obligation to give full disclosure of all of the facts and all the evidence that she has. She`s not under any obligation to give all of the witness statements to the defense attorneys of the other defendants or the other suspects in this case.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 03, 2008, 03:49:22 PM »

Political parties...

Political parties and leaders: Aliansa/Aruban Social Movement or MSA [Robert WEVER]; Aruban Liberal Organization or OLA [Glenbert CROES]; Aruban Patriotic Movement or MPA [Monica ARENDS-KOCK]; Aruban Patriotic Party or PPA [Benny NISBET]; Aruban People's Party or AVP [Mike EMAN]; People's Electoral Movement Party or MEP [Nelson O. ODUBER]; Real Democracy or PDR [Andin BIKKER]; RED [Rudy LAMPE]; Workers Political Platform or PTT [Gregorio WOLFF] 

It has been my understanding that Andin Bikker was pulled in and questioned about the NH case during the first part.  He was not arrested, but questioned.  Wonder why?   jackb

Thanks jackb...I recall you posting that in Shango. A.B. at the same time as GVC, right?

I really don't recall off the top of my head just when Biker was questioned.  GCV seems like was released April 25 in 2006 after having been in jail (heard with his blanket) for a few days.  I do not have my regular computer here and would have to go back and make sure on these approximate dates and really can't spare the time if I want to read what everyone is writing today.  Maybe later this afternoon I will have time.  Jackb
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: June 03, 2008, 03:51:35 PM »

Bring Natalee Home

TRUST ME...  mrskub, you ain't missing nuttin' over there and they only talk about what we post anyway. 

it's a board that talks about this board. 

hang out here and ferget dem lossssers.

Thanks Rob.  I do hang out here all the time. Scared Monkey's is the Original and the Best! Just ticked me off and I guess I needed to vent! Thanks again and sorry for the O/T.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: June 03, 2008, 03:53:25 PM »

Bring Natalee Home

I think you mean your account was disabled at BNH not BFN. Ahhhh I wouldn't feel to bad. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 03, 2008, 03:55:26 PM »

Yes, bleachedblack. That's what I meant. I'm sorry. I was just a tad unnerved.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #529 on: June 03, 2008, 03:56:04 PM »

Bring Natalee Home

Please, do not be heartbroken, my dear... over a man who has a Big Mac for a heart.

He'll probably keel over walking to his mailbox next week of a full blown coronary...

and you'll be back up and running under your old user NIC in a jiffy!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 03, 2008, 04:01:16 PM »

For you Carpe   

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: June 03, 2008, 04:02:49 PM »

Tommy Pooch met Joran in April, 2005.

July 14, 2005 -- JORAN Van Der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance in Aruba of vacationing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, is already guilty — of being a lousy poker player.

Van Der Sloot, the 17-year-old son of an Aruban justice official, is being held in connection with the vanishing of 18-year-old Holloway. He was a bad bluffer and lost big during a Texas Hold 'Em tournament on the Caribbean island back in April.

Miami club impresario Tommy Pooch, who played next to Van Der Sloot for more than two hours, tells us the Dutch-born youth "was as nice as can be, but he was a terrible poker player.

"He kept buying back in, and finally he got knocked out when they stopped buy-ins," Pooch said. "He was a terrible bluffer . . . He was a young, excitable kid. He wore the sunglasses and the baseball cap like they do on TV, but even that didn't help."

Van Der Sloot must have had a habit of losing money in the poker room of the Holiday Inn-Aruba. "It seemed like everyone knew him there," Pooch said. "It was his hangout. He knew all the dealers by name. He was a local yokel."

Last week, an Aruba judge released two brothers held as suspects in the disappearance of Holloway, but ordered that Van Der Sloot be kept in custody for another 60 days. Holloway was last seen around 1 a.m. on May 30 leaving a local nightclub with Van Der Sloot and his buddies Satish Kalpoe, 18, and his brother Deepak, 21. It was the last day of Holloway's high school graduation trip with her classmates.

This week's National Enquirer advances the theory that Van Der Sloot confessed to his father that he dumped Holloway's body in shark-infested waters after she accidentally hit her head and drowned in an Ecstasy-induced stupor on an Aruban beach.

A source told the tabloid that Van Der Sloot and Holloway went swimming together after meeting at the club and taking drugs together.

"Natalee fell, hit her head on a rock and drowned," the Enquirer quotes its source. "In a drug-and-alcohol induced panic, Joran felt he had no other choice but to dispose of Natalee's body in the sea." Van Der Sloot has not been charged, and his family maintains his innocence.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix.htm

Tommy Pooch

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: June 03, 2008, 04:03:52 PM »

> happy dance! LOL

TY

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: June 03, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »

I agree with Lalas ...Tommy Pooch has a very different hairline than Paulus.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: June 03, 2008, 04:07:41 PM »

Hey BB - what happened to Bolton's Kentucky waterfall? 

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: June 03, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »

LOL Rob I suspect Pooch (Puccio) is aging even faster than Mikey......

http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/jim_brown_1860533

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: June 03, 2008, 04:15:21 PM »

He looks like something straight off the Sopranos!

No way to me, that could be him. His arms are too stubby; his body type looks different.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: June 03, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »

LOL Rob I suspect Pooch (Puccio) is aging even faster than Mikey......

http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/jim_brown_1860533

I fixed it 

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: June 03, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »

Does he wear glasses in any pics? The guy at the table had them.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 03, 2008, 04:18:43 PM »

ROFL!!!

You crack me up, Rob.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.