March 28, 2024, 12:05:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 232476 times)
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: June 03, 2008, 05:43:02 PM »

Strange?  They strange alright, maybe not so strange to need others.  Honest folk have nothin to fear or hide.  Pointing fingers at others keeps the focus off of them.  consider why they need to shoot down the family now for 3 years... fun? lonely? guilty of something?

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: June 03, 2008, 06:06:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys~
Way behind in my reading~
If this has been posted already let me know and I will work harder on searching before I post~

Oranjestad, Aruba – Due to the high fuel prices American Airlines plans to cut flights to Aruba.

As of September 2008 American Airlines will no longer fly daily between Aruba and New York. American Eagle has cut service entirely to Aruba.   

Other islands within the Caribbean area will also feel the effects of American Airlines flight cuts due to the high operational costs and fuel prices.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: June 03, 2008, 06:09:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys~
Way behind in my reading~
If this has been posted already let me know and I will work harder on searching before I post~

Oranjestad, Aruba – Due to the high fuel prices American Airlines plans to cut flights to Aruba.

As of September 2008 American Airlines will no longer fly daily between Aruba and New York. American Eagle has cut service entirely to Aruba.   

Other islands within the Caribbean area will also feel the effects of American Airlines flight cuts due to the high operational costs and fuel prices.

Martini - I think it was posted BUT, for some reason the article I read (I thought) said American Airlines was going to continue it's service but American Eagle was cutting service.  Maybe it said AA was going to continue it's Miami/Aruba flight.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 03, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »

Lois
Administrator

Re: Attention ALL Members..Policy Change to BNH
« Reply #8 on May 28, 2008, 9:18am » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just spoken to Reality, and that dear sweet man would like for me to post the following, effective immediately:

We are requesting again that anyone who wishes to join BNH use their original nics. For example......Marebear, AC, Becky, Blonde, Faith... etc. Members sharing a nic will be grounds for account deactivations and or deletions.
Thank you for you attention and time. Have a wonderful day everyone, and thank you for being here. 

NO THANK YOU

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 03, 2008, 06:22:36 PM »

Lois
Administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just spoken to Reality, and that dear sweet man would like for me to post the following, effective immediately:

We are requesting again that anyone who wishes to join BNH use their original nics. For example......Marebear, AC, Becky, Blonde, Faith... etc. Members sharing a nic will be grounds for account deactivations and or deletions.
Thank you for you attention and time. Have a wonderful day everyone, and thank you for being here. 

NO THANK YOU

Wasn't Lois's name previously GAgal? 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 03, 2008, 06:26:34 PM »

YES : klaasend

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 03, 2008, 06:36:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys...been busy today going hmmmmmmm again. LOL

I need someone to clarify a few things I think I know the answers to, but need someone to agree.  I know they make no sense, but they are a jumble of thoughts and questions all rolled into one. Thanks!

1. Freddy was from Venezuela?  So we've been told
2. Freddy is Ernesto's younger brother? So we've been told, but I don't think thay look alike
3. Ernesto speaks Papiamento? ( I really want to know this one)
4.Ernesto is gay...bi...or whatever it's called? I saw one of his MySpace pages where he identified himself as gay5. Freddy has a business that involves video equipment?
6. Jossy's relatives are Luis, Eric (which was/is in KIA and was the person that Deepak was in the cell with) and a Jossy has a daughter named Damilice?  Doesn't he also have a niece who is married to Rudy Croes?
7. Jossy's son or nephew or a relative attended the same school as someone in Jug Twitty's family?  I think it was a military academy in Tennessee, VA, or Ky.
8. Freddy was working at Champions June 2005?
9. Champions is at the Marrriott and within in walking distance of the HI?
10. Kalpoe's were friends of Freddy for some time? That's what I thought.

I am with you on the Freddy issue.  He is in the center of this entire thing.  I think it was his creative video exploits that were the reason why girls were being drugged and brought to the parties.  Locoman pimp is a key.
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 03, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »

Lois
Administrator

NO THANK YOU

aint that sweet blonde... they picked you out special and lois sounds so friendly... not like the big bad mama that chews everbody up.   

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: June 03, 2008, 07:04:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys...been busy today going hmmmmmmm again. LOL

I need someone to clarify a few things I think I know the answers to, but need someone to agree.  I know they make no sense, but they are a jumble of thoughts and questions all rolled into one. Thanks!

1. Freddy was from Venezuela?  So we've been told
2. Freddy is Ernesto's younger brother? So we've been told, but I don't think thay look alike
3. Ernesto speaks Papiamento? ( I really want to know this one)
4.Ernesto is gay...bi...or whatever it's called? I saw one of his MySpace pages where he identified himself as gay5. Freddy has a business that involves video equipment?
6. Jossy's relatives are Luis, Eric (which was/is in KIA and was the person that Deepak was in the cell with) and a Jossy has a daughter named Damilice?  Doesn't he also have a niece who is married to Rudy Croes?
7. Jossy's son or nephew or a relative attended the same school as someone in Jug Twitty's family?  I think it was a military academy in Tennessee, VA, or Ky.
8. Freddy was working at Champions June 2005?
9. Champions is at the Marrriott and within in walking distance of the HI?
10. Kalpoe's were friends of Freddy for some time? That's what I thought.

I am with you on the Freddy issue.  He is in the center of this entire thing.  I think it was his creative video exploits that were the reason why girls were being drugged and brought to the parties.  Locoman pimp is a key.

A niece that is married to Rudy?   Did everyone else know this?  Is this true?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: June 03, 2008, 07:06:57 PM »

Lois
Administrator

NO THANK YOU

I would bet they won't let me register as Lalasmom...they might actually like me over there.  Hey, Chuckrat....I took up for you after the book signing...remember?  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: June 03, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »

OOPS!  I forgot why I came in here...Klaas please check in Shango 4...I can't post over there...have you banned me? LOL

BTW, my original nickname was not Lalasmom.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 03, 2008, 07:11:00 PM »

Lois
Administrator

NO THANK YOU

aint that sweet blonde... they picked you out special and lois sounds so friendly... not like the big bad mama that chews everbody up.   

was that pure sarcasm she used when she described reality, or does she just not know him very well?
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 03, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »

OOPS!  I forgot why I came in here...Klaas please check in Shango 4...I can't post over there...have you banned me? LOL

Shango thread #4 is still locked, that's why you can't post in it.  I will unlock with #3 reaches page 100. 

Changed my mind and locked on page 99 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 07:23:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: June 03, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »

OM seeks 10 year sentence for Luis Mansur and 12 year sentence for Mercado ‘Rafa’ Ochoa

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42926.php

tomorrow article available in english.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 03, 2008, 07:23:56 PM »

OM seeks 10 year sentence for Luis Mansur and 12 year sentence for Mercado ‘Rafa’ Ochoa

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42926.php

tomorrow article available in english.

Thanks caesu
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: June 03, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »

Shango thread #4 is still locked, that's why you can't post in it.  I will unlock with #3 reaches page 100. 

Changed my mind and locked on page 99 

LMAO!  I figured that out and then went to post and now it's locked. Oh well,  thanks...I was going to post a link to our discussion on Tommy Pooch in Shango 4 just in case we ever need to go back and look again. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #576 on: June 03, 2008, 07:33:31 PM »

O/T please mark thread when possible....thank you
Julia Ann Jones found alive.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: June 03, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »

Lala's,

I absolutely can't remember where I read it, but I'm pretty sure that I read about Rudy Croes and Jossy attending social/family functions together because Jossy's niece is married to Papa Smurf.  (I swear Rudy looks like my son's old smurf figures with that stupid beard.)  I'll poke around and see if I can come up with where I found that information.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 03, 2008, 07:46:15 PM »

Posted at BFN:

Controversial post ahead!

I was reading again through the transcript of the car conversations between Joran and Patrick (on:
http://hollowaycase.com/archive/media/devriestape.htm)

Maybe this has been posted before, but I suddenly got the very strong feeling that Joran is possibly schizophrenic and this "Daury" character is an imaginary friend who acts as his (bad) conscience (ref. John Nash in the movie A Beautiful mind).

Just try to read the transcript with this in mind and I think you'll be surprised. Could it be that Joran justifies his acts by having an alter ego that tells him what to do in times of trouble and also acts as the referee who decides whether his actions are right or wrong?

If this is the case, then all the conversations between Joran and "Daury" were just happening in his own head. He was basically talking to himself (about f.i. "you need to go to school" and "yes, she's really dead" and "that evening we talked at my house", etc.). The whole boat disposal scenario could therefore be a complete bogus. Joran might have disposed off the body all by himself (e.g. by burying her), but cleverly shifted the disposal accountability towards his alter ego.

This also could imply that all the other events he describes, i.e. those without Daury being present, are a bit closer to the truth (i.e. that he walked home, that he did throw away his shoes, that K2 are indeed innocent and were slickly seduced into the HI-lie).
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: June 03, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »

Who was the AG in Aruba in 2002?
----------------------------
Mr. mr P.A.P.J. van der Sloot (50) is nominated for appointment as alternate member of the Common Court of Justice of the Dutch Antilles and Aruba. Mr. van der Sloot now works as Private Secretary to the Attorney-General of Aruba. The appointment is effective from January 1, 2003 for a period of three years.

RVD, 20.12.2002

2002 -Zwinkels
2002- Rudd Rosingh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.