April 23, 2024, 03:17:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234539 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: June 04, 2008, 12:25:23 AM »

Mine too Wreck...and ya know what, I totally believe it. Joran is the perfect example of a smart guy(and I beleive he is all else aside) with NO common sense.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: June 04, 2008, 12:30:21 AM »

Mine too Wreck...and ya know what, I totally believe it. Joran is the perfect example of a smart guy(and I beleive he is all else aside) with NO common sense.
I don't think he is smart at all. I think this story is 100% proof these nimrods had "help" in the cover-up. They're not smart enough to pull it off by themselves.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: June 04, 2008, 12:33:54 AM »

I am certain they had help. Don't think anyone sent him to look for ONE sneaker.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #663 on: June 04, 2008, 12:35:54 AM »

Flashback: The Missing Sneaker/Sneakers.....

Natalee Holloway Update: Missing Shoe
I've been informed that at a press conference today investigators have asked anyone that may have information as regards a sneaker - K-SWISS (White and Blue) size 14 possibly seen or found near the Marriott or the Fisherman's Hut area to please contact the Police.
Earlier reports have suggested that a search at the home of Joran Va der Sloot turned up a shoe which may have been covered with mud, or muck. The shoe had no match. The last bit of information hasn't been independently confirmed.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_91.html

Well, at least not until they find the missing shoe. That's right. Joran van der Sloot lost a sneaker somewhere on the island. Expect now a grand search for it, as well as for Natalee. This is beginning to sound like Cinderella, no? No! It's OJ all over again! And here comes the story of the toothbrush

http://tinyurl.com/3vyjqk

The dates on these quotes refer to dates 2005
http://members.aol.com/WorldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

LACLE reported on 7-26 that at about 6:30 PM, six or seven ARUBAN firefighters were ordered by the ARUBAN police to start draining a large pond that is very close (a couple 100 yard) just north of the “Marriott Hotel” and very close to the spot where the gardener witness stated he saw the 3 Main Suspects at 2:30 AM to 3:00 AM on 5-30. It could take at least 24 hours and as long as a week to drain the pond using filtered pumps operating at 3000 gallons per minute. The pond is estimated to be 700’ long and 400’ wide. Speculation is because of the high suction power of the 8” hoses being used that authorities are looking for other physical evidence--perhaps someone’s clothing and/or shoe(s) and/or flip-flops-- but are not looking for a body that could be severely compromised if caught in a filter by the high pressure pump.

On 7-31 J. MANSUR said that the police are looking for a size 14, brand “K-Swiss,” expensive tennis shoe that Principal Suspect J. SLOOT was missing, and had tried to buy a single same tennis shoe of in the 10+ days before his arrest. The police think the tennis shoe may be in/near the pond.

On 8-1 the ARUBA government made a plea to the public to look for a pair of tennis sneakers owned by Principal Suspect J. SLOOT. The pair of tennis sneakers are the “K-Swiss” brand, size 14, they are predominantly white with some blue trim. It was reported that “in one of his many statements” Principal Suspect J. SLOOT “said he might have lost the shoes the night Natalee disappeared.

On 9-8 “Bondia” reported about the 9-3 digging at the pond near the “Marriott Hotel,” “At around 7.30 in the morning, firemen started to drain the water in a pond north of the Marriott, next to the fishermen’s huts. This was done at the request of Jansen, who heads the team investigating the case of Natalee Holloway. The reason why they decided to conduct a rigorous search was because this is the last place that suspect Joran v. d. Sloot was with Natalee Holloway. After draining 80% of the water, they used a crane to look through the mud and found different items. There was a handbag in which there was a headband. Aside from this, the bag was full of rocks, which indicates that the person who threw it in the pond didn’t want it to be found. Aside from the handbag and the headband, they found 2 cloth bags, a machete, 2 items of drug paraphernalia and a shoe. All the articles were in the mud and had to be washed to determine if they had anything to do with the investigation. The work lasted until nightfall. All articles were confiscated and now they will be further looked into to see if they are related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Yesterday during the day a few divers dove in the vicinity of the fishermen huts again to look for clues.”

LACLE said 7-27 that his sources believe that the ARUBAN police are looking in the pond for a missing tennis shoe sneaker that belongs to Principal Suspect J. SLOOT. (AMERICAN retired homicide detective MARK FUHRMAN theorized that if the pond was low on water on 5-30 that the pond bottom would be muddy, and if someone was doing something in the pond mud/muck that a shoe could easily have gotten stuck in the mud and subsequently come off someone’s foot)

On 12-6 BETH told “FoxNews” that early in the investigation, the family was told by the ARUBAN police investigators that blood was found inside a 5-29/30-worn “K-Swiss” brand, size 14, tennis shoe that is predominantly white with some blue trim that belongs to Principal Suspect J. SLOOT that was taken into evidence (the other 5-29/30-worn “K-Swiss” brand, size 14 tennis shoe has--according to the ARUBAN police authorities--has never been found). The ARUBAN police investigators told the family that the found blood inside the tennis shoe taken into evidence would be forensically tested, but, to date, BETH said she does not recall for sure if the ARUBAN police investigators have ever reported about the results of any blood tests, nor have the DUTCH nor the ARUBANS even said if the blood tests have ever been completed on the shoe.

On 12-9 the “Websleuth” forum’s user “mic730” wrote a synopsis of the “Vanity Fair” article. For those who have not read it:  http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=7ca3cfbb61813c4c427bcee6c88c464b&t=33302

... (per DOMPIG) "Detectives on Aruba have many times called witnesses in an effort to establish JVDS time line. To no avail. 'It's been widely reported that JVDS returned to his home that morning around 4. In fact, Dompig says 'nobody knows what time he got home.' Nor is it clear how he got there. 'He says he walked' , Dompig continues, 'a distance of about 2 miles. That is very unlikely.' Joran’s tennis shoes he wore that night have never been found and the police find that suspicious. Also missing are a machete and a lobster trap from the fishermen’s hut."

On 2-18 the “AD.NL” news "Inland country" section,  http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article161584.ece  wrote "The police force expects at the grave of Holloway to also find the tennis shoes of Joran. He has explained during interrogation that he left his shoes behind and walked home."

On 2-23 the MERIDIAN, MISSISSIPPI “NBC” tv channel 11 wrote: "Holloway sat down with us to watch the interview with van der Sloot, and he says there are too many holes for him to be believed. Chief among them, he said, is how the Dutch teen says he left his shoes on the beach and how that isn't proof that he was panicked when he left.

'For someone to say he left his shoes on the beach and jumped in the car and left, something happened,' said Holloway. 'You don't run off and leave your shoes and then start making up a bunch of lies.'

On 2-23 "ABC" documented Primary Suspect J. SLOOT claiming there were alot of couples on the beach near the "Marriott Hotel" that he claims he and NATALEE walked on. He claims he "took of my shoes" and that the shoes got sand in them. ... Primary Suspect J. SLOOT claimed "I left without my shoes." When CUOMO asks why he would forget his shoes, Primary Suspect J. SLOOT is smirking, then responds "I did not panick." I left them on the beach." "I could not go back when i remembered the shoes because we were going home." CUOMO states in the backround, "Natalee, and the shoes, have never been found."

TY BB...very usefull...will include in second letter to follow first letter...I'm sending *biteable* chunks for them to use as needed...I'll probably send 3 letters tomorrow...before our scheduled phone call...starting whith what Klaas sent to my email addy...a very nice compilation of Monkey data....Thjank You again...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 04, 2008, 12:44:48 AM »

BB...just went back and reread your *FLASHBACK* post...WOW!

You did an awsome job on timeline...Thank You!!!

Bleached Black Rocks!

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: June 04, 2008, 12:48:17 AM »

I don't think he is smart at all. I think this story is 100% proof these nimrods had "help" in the cover-up. They're not smart enough to pull it off by themselves.

Wreck speaketh the truth...uhhuh...yeppers....

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 04, 2008, 12:53:02 AM »

I don't know what" raunchi" has to say to these aspiring young models....but in watching their faces I know I would like to smack him upside the head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cAqJBZpHjE

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: June 04, 2008, 12:56:25 AM »

*******...CHECK MAIL...TY..Des...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 04, 2008, 01:05:16 AM »

I don't know what" raunchi" has to say to these aspiring young models....but in watching their faces I know I would like to smack him upside the head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cAqJBZpHjE

BB...will I need an eyeball wash if I watch this...

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: June 04, 2008, 01:06:12 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/    06/02/2008

Opposition pleased with new structure judiciary

AVP-leader Eman in conversation with Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende; political advisor of AVP, Mito Croes was also present then in June of 2007. - {photo caption}

ORANJESTAD – Opposition party AVP is pleased that the judiciary stays within the kingdom’s ordainment, says party-leader Mike Eman as a result of the news that it is almost certain that an agreement is reached about one organization for the judiciary within the Kingdom.  Eman calls this ‘particularly important for safeguarding the independency of the administration of justice in Aruba’.

“We were very concerned about the fact that the government of Aruba was constantly sabotaging a decision to come to an independent joint Court, referring to the unsolved discussion about the monies of Plant NV, and also about the ideas of Justice-minister Rudy Croes to have an own court of justice for Aruba”, said Eman, who says that he cannot understand that the Oduber-government connects such fundamental matters like administration of justice to a discussion on the sales proceeds of a hotel.   

AVP had already argued for a lasting imbedding of the administration of justice, the Public Prosecutor (OM), the Advisory Council, the General Audit Office, and the Central Bank in kingdom relations.  “The impartiality, independency, and professionalism of these institutions must also be safeguarded.  We have chosen to stay within the Kingdom and so guarantee the realization of the fundamental human rights and freedoms.  With that he refers to matters like legal security and good quality government.

COOPERATION

AVP is in favour of laying down the cooperation of institutions like the OM, Advisory Council, General Audit Office, and the Central Bank in a Statutory Law.

As controller of the executive branch and advisory body of the executive branch and the legislative power, the Advisory Council, General Audit Office, and the Central Bank must deliver an important contribution to guarantee the quality and integrity of the government.  In order to do this, the guaranteeing of the independency and objectivity is crucial.  We are therefore in favour of creating a formal personnel cooperation relation to increase the independency, the professionalism, and the authority of these institutions in Aruba.  “The same form of formal cooperation is also necessary between the Central Bank of Aruba and the Bank of the Netherlands.”

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: June 04, 2008, 01:09:47 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/    06/02/2008

Opposition pleased with new structure judiciary

AVP-leader Eman in conversation with Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende; political advisor of AVP, Mito Croes was also present then in June of 2007. - {photo caption}

ORANJESTAD – Opposition party AVP is pleased that the judiciary stays within the kingdom’s ordainment, says party-leader Mike Eman as a result of the news that it is almost certain that an agreement is reached about one organization for the judiciary within the Kingdom.  Eman calls this ‘particularly important for safeguarding the independency of the administration of justice in Aruba’.

“We were very concerned about the fact that the government of Aruba was constantly sabotaging a decision to come to an independent joint Court, referring to the unsolved discussion about the monies of Plant NV, and also about the ideas of Justice-minister Rudy Croes to have an own court of justice for Aruba”, said Eman, who says that he cannot understand that the Oduber-government connects such fundamental matters like administration of justice to a discussion on the sales proceeds of a hotel.   

AVP had already argued for a lasting imbedding of the administration of justice, the Public Prosecutor (OM), the Advisory Council, the General Audit Office, and the Central Bank in kingdom relations.  “The impartiality, independency, and professionalism of these institutions must also be safeguarded.  We have chosen to stay within the Kingdom and so guarantee the realization of the fundamental human rights and freedoms.  With that he refers to matters like legal security and good quality government.

COOPERATION

AVP is in favour of laying down the cooperation of institutions like the OM, Advisory Council, General Audit Office, and the Central Bank in a Statutory Law.

As controller of the executive branch and advisory body of the executive branch and the legislative power, the Advisory Council, General Audit Office, and the Central Bank must deliver an important contribution to guarantee the quality and integrity of the government.  In order to do this, the guaranteeing of the independency and objectivity is crucial.  We are therefore in favour of creating a formal personnel cooperation relation to increase the independency, the professionalism, and the authority of these institutions in Aruba.  “The same form of formal cooperation is also necessary between the Central Bank of Aruba and the Bank of the Netherlands.”

TY MsMarple...now this could be a sticky wicket...

ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: June 04, 2008, 01:21:12 AM »

Destiny--ty for all your initiative, effort and tenacity!!  Talk about making a "difference"!!!

Just wanted to add that "somewhere" in the interviews...Freddy volunteers that he has promised Joran he would buy him a new pair of the sneakers he "lost"....always thought that was an odd offer to remedy Joran's shoe situation....from someone who wasn't even with him when he lost them, right?   

fwiw...

(back to lurking and learning)

ocgirl

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: June 04, 2008, 01:28:56 AM »

Destiny--ty for all your initiative, effort and tenacity!!  Talk about making a "difference"!!!

Just wanted to add that "somewhere" in the interviews...Freddy volunteers that he has promised Joran he would buy him a new pair of the sneakers he "lost"....always thought that was an odd offer to remedy Joran's shoe situation....from someone who wasn't even with him when he lost them, right?   

fwiw...

(back to lurking and learning)

ocgirl

Thank You OCGirl...but I really can't take credit for what I do...I'm *inspired* by the truly caring people here...the constant pouring out of compassion, and fierce love for one of our missing children... I am proud to be only a *part* of this wonderful place...SM has a life force of it's own...it feeds my desire to contribute what I can..in hopes of finding Justice for Natalee...

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 04, 2008, 01:47:57 AM »

CAPS.......sign onto messenger please.  Need to talk.  I made the calls.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: June 04, 2008, 02:12:05 AM »

Caps.....OK we need to talk tomorrow (WED) , I talked to both people.  It's good news.  Hope you read this.... Call me around noon if you can.  Kath

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: June 04, 2008, 02:51:53 AM »

2:45 AM...mind fart by Destiny... 

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CATS AND DOGS

DOG DIARY

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 PM - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 PM - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

CAT DIARY

Day 983 of my captivity.  My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre
little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are  fed
hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for  the
rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in  order to
keep up my strength.
The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.
In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.  Today
I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their  feet. I
had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it  clearly
demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made
condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was
placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I
could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my
confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what  this
means, and how to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my
tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try
this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.
I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.
The dog receives special privileges.  He is regularly released - and
seems to be more than willing to return.  He is obviously +++++++.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: June 04, 2008, 03:26:09 AM »

Des: LOL

I have those diaries saved too ...
and I'm pretty sure that those are my cat's entries ...
here's what he wrote at the end:

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe ... for now.

another good one:

The husband tells his wife of 20 years that he is leaving her, that he's found someone else.

She spent the next day packing her belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases. On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things.

On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining room table, lit some candles, put on soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar and a bottle of spring water.

When she had finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimp and shells dipped in caviar into the hollow of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend, all was bliss for the first few days. Then, slowly, the house began to smell. They tried everything: cleaning, mopping, airing out the place.

Vents were checked for dead rodents and carpets were steam cleaned. Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which they had to move out for a few days. In the end, they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked.

People stopped coming over to visit. Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit.

Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move.

A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, they still could not find a buyer for their stinky house. Word got out and eventually the realtors refused to return their calls.

They had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new house.

The ex-wife called and asked how things were going.

They shared with her the saga of the rotting house. She listened politely and said that she missed her old home terribly and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back.

Knowing that the ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell really was, they agreed on a price that was about 1/10th of what the house had been worth, but only if she would sign the papers that very day.

She agreed, and within the hour his lawyers delivered the paperwork.

A week later, the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the movers packing their household goods ... and to spite the ex-wife, they even took the the curtain rods!

(I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING, DON'T YOU?)

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: June 04, 2008, 03:45:22 AM »

LOL...FinnGirl....loved the happy ending!  I'm going to add your cats' last entry about the bird to my copy...Thank Your cat for me...LOL...

Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: June 04, 2008, 04:21:34 AM »

LOL...FinnGirl....loved the happy ending!  I'm going to add your cats' last entry about the bird to my copy...Thank Your cat for me...LOL...

Destiny!!!

Go to bed!  You have been up way too late already.  Even though I usually only lurk, you must at least get a little cat nap.  Your project will turn out even better with some winks.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: June 04, 2008, 08:22:57 AM »

May 31st.2005…

Joran said he saw Deepak around 4PM at the police station…the statements say that from the Dr. Phil log Deepak was being questioned or taken to an area at 3.30. 
So where was Joran on the afternoon of 5/31…at his house…at the Racquet Club or at Freddy’s house????
Am I confused here…do I have the days mixed up????

And if Deepak was questioned at 3.30PM why was his car there early on 5/31, as Beth has stated???  Please see Lala’s post at the bottom!!!!

Name: Joran van der Sloot
Date: 31 May 2005 111:20
Pages: 5
Writer/initiator. Dennis Jacobs / Shaniro Kelly
Description: statement as a witness

Name: Joran van der Sloot
Date: 31 May 2005 / 11;20
Pages: 6 (1 attachment)
Writer/Initiator: Marcelino Ras I Ghrizanti Tromp
Description: statement as a witness and indication of an area

Name: Deepak Kalpoe
Date: 31 May 2005115:30
Pages: 6
Writerlinitiator: Dennis Jacobs & Shaniro Kelly
Description: statement by D. S. Kalpoe given as a witness
Responsive to Requests 25 and 38

Name: Deepak Kalpoe
Date: 31 May 2005 / 15:30
Pages: 6 (1 Attachment)
Writer/Initiator: Ghrizanti Tromp/ Marcelino Ras
Description: Witness statement by D.S. Kalpoe/indication of an area
Responsive to Requests 25 and 38

From Freddy’s statement from Joran’s book.

The next day, Tuesday May 31st 2005 in the afternoon, I was with Joran at the raquetclub.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2888.0

Joran 6/14 PV

At approximately 11.00 am I was awoken by my father. He said that the missing girl still hadn't been found and that the police wants me to make a statement. Then my father explained to Bob that I had been the last person that was seen with the girl and that I had to go and make a statement to the police. At approximately 11.15 am my father and me left the school grounds and we went to the police station in Bubali. My father and I talked somewhat about the missing girl. I don't remember what was said. One thing my father certainly said to me was to tell the truth. My father was right, I should have done that. I had told my father that we had dropped the girl off at the hotel. My father also told me that I was going to be interviewed as a witness. On the way to Bubali police station I called Deepak. I said to Deepak that I was en route to make a statement to the police about the missing girl. Deepaks answer to this was: "Shit". Deepak told me to stick to the story that we had dropped the girl off at the Holiday Inn. I couldn't properly talk to Deepak because my dad was in the car. At approximately 12.30 my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. It might be possible that I stated that. During the interview I called Deepak on his mobile. I had asked him what clothes Natalee had been wearing that night. He told me that Natalee was wearing a blue skirt and a blue top. I also said to Deepak that the police would come and pick him to so that he could give a statement. Deepak had told me that he would come to the police station on his own.

At approximately 16.00 pm, we were finished at the police station in Bubali. My father and me went to Taco Bell. We ate there. After that we went home. I had gotten changed in order for me to go to tennis lesson. At approximately 17.00 pm I was dropped off by my father at the Racquet Club. Before the tennis lesson I was called by Deepak. He had told me that he had given his statement and that the police was on their way to pick up Satish in order for him to make his statement. Deepak also told me that he had told Satish what he had to say to the police. I had asked Deepak if he could come to the Racquet Club. He said no, that he was going to go to work now and that after that he would go and pick up Satish at Bubali. I don't think I said anything else to him. I did not go to the tennis lesson. Together with Flor I went into the pool of the Raquet Club.

At approximately 20.00 pm, I was picked up by my father at the Racquet Club. Then we drove home. On Tuesday May 31st 2005, I think I only had contact with Deepak over the phone. I had called Deepak in the evening to tell him that my father had said that our phones would most likely be monitored by the FBI and that the FBI would be able to read our "Chat" conversations. I think that Deepak said it was OK. I did "Chat". After that I went to bed at approximately 23.00 pm. I slept well that night.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran614.htm

Joran's book translations
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 10:46:38 PM »

Book about Tuesday afternoon: Joran

It is allready 4 pm in the afternoon when I sign my witness statement, and my father and I leave the interrogation room. On the way out I see Deepak sitting in the waitingroom. I greet him and ask him to call me when he is finished. My head is spinning. I gave a false statement to the police. I never thought that I would have to go to the police. We are walking out of the building and I hope that Deepak and Satish will tell the same story. I am getting all nervous from the idea that maybe truly something has happened to Natalee. But I have the feeling the police did believe us (us?). They have no reason not to believe us. I tell my father that I am hungry and we go to eat something at Taco Bell in Noord. After we have eaten we directly go home. Arrived home I am sitting on my bed thinking, all sort of things are going through my mind. Ik am very scared because we have lied, but I have the feeling that I cannpot go back anymore. I tell my father that I want to talk to Freddy to talk about this whole thing. Freddy practically lives next to me and is one of my best friends. When I arrive there Freddy is not yet home, so I talk to his sister for a while. After ten minutes Freddy is home, I tell him that I want to talk to him and we go to his room. I tell him first what really happened, that I have left the girl alone on the beach. After that I tell him that Satish Deepak and I have been at the police station and have given false statements***. I explain to him that I, when my father called me to tell me the family of a missing girl was in front of our door, I was flipping enormously and that Deepak and I then decided to lie. Freddy is silent for a while. "I understand it a little" he then says. I feel so relieved that I am able to at least talk about this with one person. I know that I can trust Freddy, but I am the most relieved that he could understand why I had lied. Can you keep this a secret I ask him, If anyone asks you something you just have to say that I told you we have dropped Natalee at the HI, because we have already lied to the police and I truly do not want any problems. Freddy says: No problem, you know you can trust me? I tell Freddy nothing more and somewhat relieved I say goodbye to him and his family.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

Deepak 6/13 PV

On Tuesday two weeks ago, about 19.00 hours, I went to the house of Joran. Freddie was at the house of Joran. Joran said to me that he had told Freddie the story about the Holiday Inn and also the truth. Joran had said only Freddy because he is my best friend. I asked Joran if he did anything to the girl. Joran told us that he did not do anything to the girl, the girl had fallen asleep on the beach and he had left her there. Freddie asked him why he had left his sport-shoes there. I do not know what Joran had said, but he came up with an excuse as to why he had and they he walked outside. Freddie then said to me in Papiamentu, "Eia hasi hopt coi pendew si di faga e mucha eynan" (loose translation by reporting officer. He has done a stupid thing leaving that girl alone on the beach). I answered Freddie that I told him the same thing. Every time we asked him about the shoes, he did not answer

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/deepak613.htm

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 –  Lala’sMom
« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2007, 01:33:48 PM »

Page 59 and 60 in Beth's book introduces everyone to dirty hand (s).  Both Jacobs and Straaten are at the Bubali Police Station.  Deepak's car is there too.  Why?  After much frustration on Beth's part she goes out side to sit (this after Jacobs needs his shave and corn flakes fix) on the gravel....who comes out and tells her she can't sit there???  Jan vander Straaten.  He was there the whole time.  They had already seen what evidence was in Deepak's car....they already knew the truth about what happened.  Why was that car there?  Even after Beth finally gets a few minutes with Jacobs and is told they don't need her  Deepak's car is still there. If that car was already at the station, how did it get there?  Where was Deepak and Satish?   The very next day...everyone already knew what happened and where Natalee was.  I am convinced now more than ever. Read their statements again if anyone is confused. What and who were sitting in that loft area watching and stalling for time to do what??? I think I know.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2212.msg287243#msg287243.

Good Morning All!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.