April 26, 2024, 05:28:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234626 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 04, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »

Reminder

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

06/04/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss (2) Motion to Compel (2 motions);3) Case Management Conference)

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: June 04, 2008, 12:51:06 PM »

Jackb - I don't see that.  I did notice that the arch on the CnC photo looks exactly like the arch in the Greta interview 

But then again, I see the "arch" on the "Greta interview" and in this picture - but not the "recent" shoe pic. These shoes are all VERY similar -- but I just don't think they are all EXACT matches. (I know that neither confirms or negates that the recent shoe/s is/are Jorans.)
I am more interested if in fact a "J" and a "V" are written on these shoes!

Now don't tell me Joran has on two different shoes on the dance floor.  Maybe he lost one and had to wear something close that resembled it, sort of so he could get that picture on the dance floor dated (supposedly) before the NH group was there.  That sure is a tall woman he is with, also guido's (I guess it is guido as Freddy is over to the man who's arem is up in the air)  Could be one of the Kalpoes with his Arm up in the air as one is supposed to be in the audience.  Also they sure like to piece pics in and paste
shoes in, arms growing out of backs so they can say someone had their hand in someones pants.  The girl must be well over 6 ft. tall.  Also that shirt sleeve on the uplifted arm belongs on the arm in the pants pocket.  That wasn't even a good pase in.         Jackb
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: June 04, 2008, 12:57:56 PM »

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but maybe someone has.

This is the photo from Blonde's post on page 35 - I'm not sure if this picture is the actual shoe they are looking for...

and this is Klaas' image from page 32 ( Diario image )

these two images look much closer than the shoe(s) he wore on Greta.

here I inverted the colors and there does appear to be something here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: June 04, 2008, 01:03:56 PM »

Interesting talk about the shoes. While in jail one of the statements describes the shoes he borrowed from an inmate, did the detective notice initials carved in the heal? Maybe just overlooked at the time.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 04, 2008, 01:07:02 PM »

Just curious JB - what do you use to see the things you do? Is it a special software program, equipment, or just super human eyes? Is it expensive?

My eyes are quite expensive.  Anyway I use more than one imaging program.  No single one has everything I need.  Sometimes scanned pics as well before I start everything else, but not always.  The scanned ones can help you or mess you up.  Enlarging and resizing are two different animals when dealing with this.  You may need to be somewhat artistically inclined to see where it is going and not mess it up or alter it.  It has to be done and tested multiple time, and sometimes you really do not know what is being affected by the light or why.  That is why I believe anything with oils or certain metals or elements show up and the color orange, I have yet to be able to do anything with.  Fire for instance.  It seems to stay stable. You have got to put certain steps before the other and certain programs before the other.  It is time consuming as I have no forensic equipment that has been calibrated to do this in sequence all in one program.   Jackb
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: June 04, 2008, 01:07:57 PM »

colors inverted and cropped and blown to 200%

there is something scratched/carved into that heel in my opinion.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 04, 2008, 01:16:01 PM »

Klaas, maybe this will help. I had a hard time seeing it too.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: June 04, 2008, 01:19:26 PM »

jackb:
Now don't tell me Joran has on two different shoes on the dance floor.  Maybe he lost one and had to wear something close that resembled it, sort of so he could get that picture on the dance floor dated (supposedly) before the NH group was there.  That sure is a tall woman he is with, also guido's (I guess it is guido as Freddy is over to the man who's arem is up in the air)  Could be one of the Kalpoes with his Arm up in the air as one is supposed to be in the audience.  Also they sure like to piece pics in and paste
shoes in, arms growing out of backs so they can say someone had their hand in someones pants.  The girl must be well over 6 ft. tall.  Also that shirt sleeve on the uplifted arm belongs on the arm in the pants pocket.  That wasn't even a good pase in.         Jackb
No, all I am saying is that the actual shoes Joran is wearing in the Greta interview cannot be the same actual pair of shoes found "recently." If he "lost" his shoes that night -- he could not wear them a year later in Greta's interview (unless ALE returned them to him.) IF ALE had returned them to him the "recent" shoes could not be his!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 04, 2008, 01:21:54 PM »

Interesting talk about the shoes. While in jail one of the statements describes the shoes he borrowed from an inmate, did the detective notice initials carved in the heal? Maybe just overlooked at the time.

A very good question, but:

Those may not have been his shoes, or as per pattern a coverup in the sizing.  Why did they not measure his foot?  If there was a question, a simple cheap-azz tape measure could have solved that issue.   Jackb
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: June 04, 2008, 01:23:21 PM »

jackb:
No, all I am saying is that the actual shoes Joran is wearing in the Greta interview cannot be the same actual pair of shoes found "recently." If he "lost" his shoes that night -- he could not wear them a year later in Greta's interview (unless ALE returned them to him.) IF ALE had returned them to him the "recent" shoes could not be his!

PS -- The "dance floor" shoes could be EITHER the pair he wore on Greta's OR the pair found "recently." We cannot have ALL 3 pairs being the same actual shoes.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 04, 2008, 01:26:30 PM »

mrskub & Rob - yes I see what you are talking about but it still doesn't look like a JV or TV to me.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 04, 2008, 01:26:32 PM »

Come to think of it ..... the "recent" shoes have no arch. So I would say they are not the same actual shoes from the dance floor OR Greta.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: June 04, 2008, 01:32:39 PM »

mrskub & Rob - yes I see what you are talking about but it still doesn't look like a JV or TV to me.

that's ok...

I just want to know the darn size of the things - ya evah notice how the most important details are always lost on these idiots we endearingly call Arubans?

+++

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: June 04, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »

jackb:

I agree.  They could not be the same shoes he wore on Greta's show. He probably goes through a lot of shoes anyway and he did lose one and from the way it looks took one back home the ALE later found and  gave back to him (his dad.)  I believe he or his daddy got rid of the one ALE gave back and that may be the one found recently.  I believe the other one is with NH. If pictures were made of it by someone or Dario, (this recently found shoe) why does the ALE not have it again?  They may have the shoe and wanting to get the mate to it to destroy as well. Then they would know where both are and they could be rid of both of them for good.  Maybe someone knows they will destroy it and gave it to someone who they thought would get some real evidence out of it.
Hope the thing is tested legitimately and the evidence will be just.
Jack Blue
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: June 04, 2008, 01:42:53 PM »

jackb:

PS -- The "dance floor" shoes could be EITHER the pair he wore on Greta's OR the pair found "recently." We cannot have ALL 3 pairs being the same actual shoes.
Wreck I've been told that there is a born on date stamped inside each shoe by the manufacture. But LE would already know that, or not.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #735 on: June 04, 2008, 01:53:03 PM »

KLAAS...HOT...HOT...MAIL...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: June 04, 2008, 01:58:06 PM »

Destiny
Have you had your "conversation" with the new person yet??

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 04, 2008, 02:04:34 PM »

The shoes I see on Greta may just be some stitching or where he has scuffed up his shoes, but that is very clearly what appears to be initials on the found shoe as someone pointed out. He may scratch into his shoes as a habit when he is sitting bored.  Some of his girlfriends' names may be marked somewhere, but Joran seems to love himself too good to put anyone elses' initials.   Jackb

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #738 on: June 04, 2008, 02:05:33 PM »

Destiny

YES

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: June 04, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »

The shoes I see on Greta may just be some stitching or where he has scuffed up his shoes, but that is very clearly what appears to be initials on the found shoe as someone pointed out. He may scratch into his shoes as a habit when he is sitting bored.  Some of his girlfriends' names may be marked somewhere, but Joran seems to love himself too good to put anyone elses' initials.   Jackb

Yes that would be nice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.