April 23, 2024, 02:31:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234521 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 04, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »

Okay, Des -- I'm nosey! Give us a hint about who you talked to today -- a journalist, someone in law enforcement, manufacturer, an expert of some kind????   

Sorry Wreck...I don't have any beans to spill...until tomorrow....
you're no fun! 

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: June 04, 2008, 05:15:01 PM »

Any word from CA??

Deepak's myspace

D€€P@K K@LP0€ says it's over when I say it's over..... 

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359

Since he claims to be in CA, wonder if Beth can revisit the wrongful death suit....since he claims to live there and all....

whatta doofus

One pac cowpie need to know it was over for him and Sashay whenever they tricked Natalee Holloway into that car.  Jack Blue
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: June 04, 2008, 05:15:31 PM »

IIRC   The first time around, with the 302 statements, it was determined that there was no Rosemary on the trip.
I'm more interested in how a "Miami FBI" document dated 7/12/05 and then faxed on 8-04-06 came about.

Looks like it's been faxed twice???

looks like it was faxed from or to 297-3(?)82-4460 on 8-4-06

and was originally received at Miami FBI (305) 787-6465 on ??-23-05

I am guessing it was faxed to the FBI initially and then faxed to Aruba in 06.

Looks like the same copy in Important Case Documents.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=831.0

Was Rosemary the woman in the story we read about, who was there with her father or husband and left.....I'm drawing a blank on the details but may have stayed in Nat's room or at the HI just prior???

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #783 on: June 04, 2008, 05:16:09 PM »

Okay, Des -- I'm nosey! Give us a hint about who you talked to today -- a journalist, someone in law enforcement, manufacturer, an expert of some kind????   

you're no fun! 

Oh really?....You haven't seen me dance at a luau have you Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: June 04, 2008, 05:20:52 PM »

IIRC   The first time around, with the 302 statements, it was determined that there was no Rosemary on the trip.
I'm more interested in how a "Miami FBI" document dated 7/12/05 and then faxed on 8-04-06 came about.

Was Rosemary the woman in the story we read about, who was there with her father or husband and left.....I'm drawing a blank on the details but may have stayed in Nat's room or at the HI just prior???

so the Aruba fax line is 297-682-4460

ya just hate to see that number get out 

pizza menus and chinese special of the day coming right up.

now I have unlimited international calling thanks to Vontage 

and my fax machine is all hooked up to it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: June 04, 2008, 05:22:16 PM »

you're no fun! 

I think I WOULD like to see that LOL

Oh really?....You haven't seen me dance at a luau have you Wink

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: June 04, 2008, 05:22:16 PM »

If she was married then Mary was not a virgin (unless she was married to a sodomite.)  j/b
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #787 on: June 04, 2008, 05:27:03 PM »

The name of the file is  tacopina.pdf

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: June 04, 2008, 05:30:28 PM »

The Doctor's wife that left early...supposedly involved in some way or identified Mickey....blond..owed money...left early??  I don't remember that name as correct... 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: June 04, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »

colors inverted and cropped and blown to 200%

there is something scratched/carved into that heel in my opinion.

I turned it.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: June 04, 2008, 05:35:50 PM »

Destiny, you take care of your aunt and do this too,, you must have a home in heaven waiting for you big enough that we could all live there
I probably couldn't get past "security" !! :: 

Wreck...it Robots turns out to be the Hall Monitor...he'll give ya a free pass.....

Destiny Wink

Robots...the hall monitor???  ummm.....I wonder where that leaves me?  Rolling Eyes  Getting my flame retardant suit ready.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: June 04, 2008, 05:43:47 PM »

i found this document
what was going on outside that hotel room ?

Johan....You ROCK!

Destiny Wink

Monkeys...do we by any chance have a pphoto/info on *ROSEMARY* one of the MB students on the trip...that the statement Johan posted said...that Rosemary was left a *strange* mssg. regarding an *scheduled* off-site spa treatment...methinks she was a target...maybe a photo from the MB year book?...

TIA....Destiny

NO,NO
 On an unspecified day a weird message is left on the phone in their hotel room, by a woman saying that “Rosemary” is scheduled for a massage off the hotel property (Whatley 302)

On an unspecified day, Nataleee and her roomates are taking an afternoon nap when someone tries to open the sliding glass door to their room. When Ruth looks out the door, she sees someone in a dark uniform go around a corner (Whatley 302)

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: June 04, 2008, 05:46:28 PM »

Klaas, maybe this will help. I had a hard time seeing it too.

mrskub & Rob - yes I see what you are talking about but it still doesn't look like a JV or TV to me.

It looks like a JV if I look at it upside down.

Since everyone is weighing in on the initials ....IMO it looks like TV carved into the shoe. Probably when it was being worn as it is upside down for our viewing now. Doesn't look like a "J" or it would been carved backwards when being worn by the carver.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #793 on: June 04, 2008, 05:48:22 PM »

Destiny, you take care of your aunt and do this too,, you must have a home in heaven waiting for you big enough that we could all live there
I probably couldn't get past "security" !! :: 

Wreck...it Robots turns out to be the Hall Monitor...he'll give ya a free pass.....

Destiny Wink

Robots...the hall monitor???  ummm.....I wonder where that leaves me?  Rolling Eyes  Getting my flame retardant suit ready.

CORRECTION....LALAS' IS AND WILL REMAIN THE HALL MONITOR...Destiny made a horrible...horrible...mistake...Destiny is being writtn up by the Hall Monitor as we read....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: June 04, 2008, 06:05:29 PM »

The Doctor's wife that left early...supposedly involved in some way or identified Mickey....blond..owed money...left early??  I don't remember that name as correct... 

Yes, that's what I was thinking of...just couldn't remember the details or if she had a name....thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: June 04, 2008, 06:09:52 PM »

colors inverted and cropped and blown to 200%

there is something scratched/carved into that heel in my opinion.

I turned it.

Take the regular white, recently found shoe, flip it down and then mirror it (or what you might say flip it horizontally.)  It show the K-swiss and the JV, one reading like it supposed to if someone was writing on it from above it or sitting around with the leg thrown accross the other leg and when standing the "K_SWISS on back would read right as well.

That could be an a and P in small letters under the "T" or "J" bar.  It looks like the writing is fatter and smaller and running together more.  Who knows???  Jack Blue
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: June 04, 2008, 06:17:07 PM »

mrskub & Rob - yes I see what you are talking about but it still doesn't look like a JV or TV to me.

Since everyone is weighing in on the initials ....IMO it looks like TV carved into the shoe. Probably when it was being worn as it is upside down for our viewing now. Doesn't look like a "J" or it would been carved backwards when being worn by the carver.
The "T" you see could very well be a "J" with the bottom "curve" of the letter either very light or covered with grime.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: June 04, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »

BB i agree and have thought that for days...

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: June 04, 2008, 06:51:06 PM »

It looks like a stitched seam to me. (but I do see upside TV)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: June 04, 2008, 07:00:46 PM »

It looks like a stitched seam to me. (but I do see upside TV)

I carved/wrote names and initials on my sneakers back in the day, but I never wrote my own.  It was always my latest crush.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.