March 28, 2024, 03:07:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 232480 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 31, 2008, 07:30:30 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Please take a moment to watch and listen to the video above and remember why we are all here after almost 3 years.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 10:59:02 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 10:52:22 PM »

Posted by Casa in the previous thread:

Destiny hope you are still here.  Just wanted to let yall know I talked to the cuz and told her about the article for Diaro.  She was very touched and grateful.  She is having computer problems and can't get online.  I told her if she did not get it fixed in the next few days i would get a copy and give it to her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 10:55:37 PM »

Destiny hope you are still here.  Just wanted to let yall know I talked to the cuz and told her about the article for Diaro.  She was very touched and grateful.  She is having computer problems and can't get online.  I told her if she did not get it fixed in the next few days i would get a copy and give it to her.

Casa - if you right mouse click on the picture below you can save it to your PC then you can forward to TheCuz:

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 11:06:31 PM »

Casa - if you right mouse click on the picture below you can save it to your PC then you can forward to TheCuz:

Thanks, klaas!  I will do that.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 11:12:53 PM »

Whew...slipped through the wormhole just in time....ahhhhhhh...clean cage....TY Casa....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 11:16:19 PM »

Even though my friend is on vacation next week...I'm still going shoe shopping in Aruba...starting tomorrow....I give good phone on weekends...
Destiny Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 11:21:29 PM »

Even though my friend is on vacation next week...I'm still going shoe shopping in Aruba...starting tomorrow....I give good phone on weekends...
Destiny Wink

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 11:25:40 PM »

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday,
To: Show -OnTheRecord
Subject: a BIG THANKS!

Greta,

You have given more time to the NAT case than any anchor on this
planet!!!

I cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH for all the work you do.

I love ya for it. You've won me over for life.

-break-  -reply below-

RE: a BIG THANKS!
Sent:   
To:    Carpe

I have not given up. greta

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 11:32:23 PM »

Greta,

planet!!!

-break-  -reply below-

Sent:   

That was a very nice thing to do Carpe!  Thanks for doing it and sharing it and the response with us!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2008, 11:33:46 PM »

Greta,

planet!!!

-break-  -reply below-

Sent:   

Very cool
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 11:35:26 PM »

Destiny Wink

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 11:36:48 PM »

Hey, you're welcome.

Greta may now be killed with tons of emotion, when she has her GAME FACE on!

...but there is a big heart, and a good sense of what is right and wrong in
there floating around somewhere.

She's probably a fantasic poker player. LOL

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »

DOH!

I meant "may NOT"

...ya get the gist.

------------------
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 11:40:10 PM »

Hey, you're welcome.

Greta may now be killed with tons of emotion, when she has her GAME FACE on!

...but there is a big heart, and a good sense of what is right and wrong in
there floating around somewhere.

She's probably a fantasic poker player. LOL

Carpe...that was very Sweet of you....thanks for sharing...Des...

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 11:43:52 PM »

Very Nice Carpe!

Is that Admin at BNH named "Lois" really Siddalee?
Siddalee's real name is Lois I think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 11:54:57 PM »

Very Nice Carpe!

I would say NO.  I believe the Lois at BNH was GAgal at BFN. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 12:06:37 AM »

Trap for after desperate mother 

While I type this column, I see from my hotel room in the distance where the cellencomplex Joran van der Sloot is imprisoned since last night.  A police cell in Aruba has little comfort.  I could a few years ago with my own eyes when I see a reason for this newspaper reportage meedraaide a night with a special unit of the Aruban police and the Spartan dungeons visited. This writes John van den Heuvel today in De Telegraaf.

What would look like by the head of that deal boy, I wonder.  Murder he really Natalee Holloway and now he calculates his chances for a long imprisonment to evade?  Or is full of despair Joran on his stone bed because he nothing to do with the disappearance of the American blonde to do?

Two and half years ago I interviewed the mother of Aruba for Natalee.  It was shortly after the disappearance of her daughter and during the conversation flikkerde constant panic in the eyes of mother Beth.  They could at that time not imagine that her daughter would probably never look back.  Unbelievable what this woman the past two years had gone through.

Your daughter and then lose even if with mud are besmeurd, such as last week by a Dutch 'investigative journalist. " These Curacao resident Renee Gielen says in a documentary that she was suspicious from day one about the disappearance.  They also saw something quite different when Natales mother. „ "When I looked her in her eyes, I knew that something was not right.  I knew that I not sad mother in front of me.” Now I know what I then saw: a mother in major problems. "

According Gielen would Natalee even in a afkickkliniek brings his plane before they came to Aruba.  Renee Gielen derives the 'evidence' of Natales supposed addiction to an interview that the producer has on tape, with an Aruban taxichauffeuse.

Well, I know Renee Gielen and knows a little chance that they child at home to a number of Antillean and Aruban ministers, who are naturally delighted with her 'independent' reportage. Gielen is therefore probably completely ignores the blunders in the police investigation and the many contradictory statements and lies of Joran van der Sloot.

She suggests even plain and totally unproven that the Holloway family itself may occasionally have had a hand in the disappearance of Natalee.   "For me the lies in the book by Beth Holloway and many other dubious assertions and events in the past 2.5 years, the demand sued: Beth wanted that Natalee would be found?" Asks Gielen itself.

Mother Beth Twitty according Gielen wanted only one thing: Natales reprehensible behaviour and manner of disappearance obscure.  And she had a scapegoat.  That was Joran van der Sloot, the boy who was last seen with her, says Gielen.

It will happen but as you age. Your daughter disappears mysteriously, the three suspects demonstrable lie again and are therefore even arrested. Then there appears one Renee Gielen, who without any factual substantiation a young girl who can no longer defend themselves, mercilessly lays out as a drug addict who lellebel her death on itself due.

A desperate mother who understandably wants to go to extremes to find her daughter, also gets a trap after another. Natalee Holloway and her family might have made mistakes, but that they have not earned.

Reacties of tips? Comments or suggestions? jvdheuvel@telegraaf.nl

Above linked through article here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php%3Fname%3DTopics&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E2%2580%259CSteve%2BBrown%2Bin%2BGangsta%25E2%2580%2599s%2BParadise%25E2%2580%259D.%2B%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D5532&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E2%2580%259CSteve%2BBrown%2Bin%2BGangsta%25E2%2580%2599s%2BParadise%25E2%2580%259D.%2B%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 12:30:27 AM »

Very Nice Carpe!

I would say NO.  I believe the Lois at BNH was GAgal at BFN. 

Thank you, Klaas.

Quite a bunch over there.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 12:34:55 AM »

Destiny Wink

Destiny you are a wild woman.  You give good phone all the time.
j/b
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 12:39:02 AM »

Suspected police officer Maduro appeals to his right to remain silent

Edgar Maduro (r) with lawyer Jean Maurice De Cuba on his way to the National detectives for interrogation.   

ORANJESTAD – Police officer Edgar Maduro was interrogated as suspect on Thursday morning, in the case in which he reported an attempted manslaughter by lawyer Hendrik Croes.  It appears that Croes self has also reported against Maduro on April 24.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) is now suspecting him of false reporting and decided to hear the police officer again.  After Maduro was confronted on Thursday with the existing suspicion, he told the OM before the interrogation that he appeals to his right to remain silent.  Maduro didn’t want to listen to the findings of the National-detective and left with his lawyer after having left behind a written statement saying that he does not see any reason for adding to the statements he had already given.

Maduro indicated further that the questions during his interrogation on April 2 came directly from the office of Mister Croes.  The OM indicated in a reaction that this remark is entirely Maduro’s view.  The OM decides after the National-detective rounds off the report, how the case against both suspects, Croes and Maduro is going to be concluded.

FALSE REPORTING

When Maduro was heard on April 2, the OM became suspicious that he wasn’t entirely truthful in his reporting of March 16, 2008; also as a result of witness declarations, including two police officers, TV-images, and marks on Croes’ car and his statements.

The OM decided to investigate some more and the National-detective reconstructed the incident at the roundabout of Paradera on May 18.  Maduro is now formally suspected of violating article 194 of the Criminal Code, in other words, false reporting.  He was therefore summoned by the OM for interrogation early this week and his superiors were also informed.  According to the OM, the KPA has also informed the police union.

Amigoe.com

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.