April 30, 2024, 07:23:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 235030 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: June 04, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »

Destiny this is what I have on the shoe

Natalee Holloway Update: Missing Shoe
I've been informed that at a press conference today investigators have asked anyone that may have information as regards a sneaker - K-SWISS (White and Blue) size 14 possibly seen or found near the Marriott or the Fisherman's Hut area to please contact the Police.
Earlier reports have suggested that a search at the home of Joran Va der Sloot turned up a shoe which may have been covered with mud, or muck. The shoe had no match. The last bit of information hasn't been independently confirmed.
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_91.htm

On 12-6 BETH told “FoxNews” that early in the investigation, the family was told by the ARUBAN police investigators that blood was found inside a 5-29/30-worn “K-Swiss” brand, size 14, tennis shoe that is predominantly white with some blue trim that belongs to Principal Suspect J. SLOOT that was taken into evidence (the other 5-29/30-worn “K-Swiss” brand, size 14 tennis shoe has--according to the ARUBAN police authorities--has never been found). The ARUBAN police investigators told the family that the found blood inside the tennis shoe taken into evidence would be forensically tested, but, to date, BETH said she does not recall for sure if the ARUBAN police investigators have ever reported about the results of any blood tests, nor have the DUTCH nor the ARUBANS even said if the blood tests have ever been completed on the shoe.

http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

more on the missing shoe (s):

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8798488/

SCARBOROUGH: Explain to us about Joran van der Sloot‘s shoes and how that actually is now a part of this investigation.

KOSINSKI: Police have been pretty tightlipped about this. There have been rumors about them looking for a shoe in various places. Today, we know from police they‘re actually looking for a pair of sneakers, K-Swiss blue and white striped sneaker. We even know the size, size 14. So, they put out some detail there.

We know that, when they drained that field and pond, we‘d been told that they were looking for something like that, some evidence. They won‘t go so far as to tell us that they think these were lost on the night Natalee disappeared. But obviously they see them as having some potential evidentiary value because they‘ve been looking for them, they tell us, along beaches, other locations on this island. And they want those sneakers found.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: June 04, 2008, 09:11:45 AM »

I don't see any "blue trim" in the recent shoe pics. 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 04, 2008, 09:15:26 AM »

OM demands 10 years imprisonment for Mansur

ORANJESTAD – In the Domino-case, the Public Prosecutor (OM) demanded last Monday 10 years imprisonment against Luis Mansur as head of a criminal organization that smuggled and dealt in cocaine on a large scale; 12 years unconditional imprisonment against ‘second man’ Mercado ‘Rafa’ Ochoa; 6 years against José Andres Cid; 5 years against R. Bello Martinez; and 4 years against M. Leito and Ochoa’s wife, R. Rasmijn.

Based on Mansur’s own statements, it became very clear for the OM that Mansur was leading the criminal organization, and apart from smuggling and dealing in drugs, Mansur is also found guilty of money laundering and extortion.  The other members of the organization were addressing Mansur as ‘patron’ or simply ‘boss’, said the prosecutor in the courtroom during his closing speech yesterday.   

In the tapped conversations in Ochoa’s car, you could hear them constantly talking about drug dealings.  The OM calculated that during the entire investigation period, about 2645 kilo cocaine was dealt.  Mansur was responsible for the import of 117 kilo cocaine for just Aruba, and he has arranged a 600-kilo cocaine transportation between Venezuela and the Dominican Republic.  The OM has also found him guilty of attempted manslaughter, grievous bodily harm and threats, illegal possession of firearms (he admitted that), money laundering, and attempted extortion.

From Mansur’s statements, the OM observed that he had also acted as mediator in other drug conflicts.  He and Ochoa had a set price arrangement system for the drugs to be sold.  Mansur had his own minimum price and every penny above that was for Mercado Ochoa.  Mansur was the one that financed everything and kept in contact with the people in Colombia.

Contrary to Mansur, Ochoa has always denied being involved in drug dealings.  He kept saying that he runs a lumber business.  However, the OM considered all the accusations proved, with the exception of one.

“Mr. Mercado Ochoa is up to his neck in drugs (…).  I think that he is a well organized drug criminal that same as Mansur, does not shun for exerting pressure on innocent family members of customers”, said the prosecutor, who finally indicated that he is going to start a dispossession procedure to re-claim the money that Mansur, Ochoa and his wife, and Leito have made with drug dealing.

The Domino-case will resume this coming Monday with speeches of the defence lawyers.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: June 04, 2008, 09:23:37 AM »

ORANJESTAD – In the Domino-case, the Public Prosecutor (OM) demanded last Monday 10 years imprisonment against Luis Mansur as head of a criminal organization that smuggled and dealt in cocaine on a large scale; 12 years unconditional imprisonment against ‘second man’ Mercado ‘Rafa’ Ochoa; 6 years against José Andres Cid; 5 years against R. Bello Martinez; and 4 years against M. Leito and Ochoa’s wife, R. Rasmijn.

Based on Mansur’s own statements, it became very clear for the OM that Mansur was leading the criminal organization, and apart from smuggling and dealing in drugs, Mansur is also found guilty of money laundering and extortion.  The other members of the organization were addressing Mansur as ‘patron’ or simply ‘boss’, said the prosecutor in the courtroom during his closing speech yesterday.   

In the tapped conversations in Ochoa’s car, you could hear them constantly talking about drug dealings.  The OM calculated that during the entire investigation period, about 2645 kilo cocaine was dealt.  Mansur was responsible for the import of 117 kilo cocaine for just Aruba, and he has arranged a 600-kilo cocaine transportation between Venezuela and the Dominican Republic.  The OM has also found him guilty of attempted manslaughter, grievous bodily harm and threats, illegal possession of firearms (he admitted that), money laundering, and attempted extortion.

From Mansur’s statements, the OM observed that he had also acted as mediator in other drug conflicts.  He and Ochoa had a set price arrangement system for the drugs to be sold.  Mansur had his own minimum price and every penny above that was for Mercado Ochoa.  Mansur was the one that financed everything and kept in contact with the people in Colombia.

Contrary to Mansur, Ochoa has always denied being involved in drug dealings.  He kept saying that he runs a lumber business.  However, the OM considered all the accusations proved, with the exception of one.

“Mr. Mercado Ochoa is up to his neck in drugs (…).  I think that he is a well organized drug criminal that same as Mansur, does not shun for exerting pressure on innocent family members of customers”, said the prosecutor, who finally indicated that he is going to start a dispossession procedure to re-claim the money that Mansur, Ochoa and his wife, and Leito have made with drug dealing.

The Domino-case will resume this coming Monday with speeches of the defence lawyers.

I personally hate it when they report only titles.  Name the OM, name the judge hearing the case. I am interested in all those involved, as well as the verdict.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: June 04, 2008, 09:24:59 AM »

No mention of who the prosecutor is, even though he is quoted several times.  That seems odd very odd.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: June 04, 2008, 09:25:40 AM »

...and name the defense lawyers!

I am going to start keeping better tract of the whole program.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: June 04, 2008, 09:30:49 AM »

...and name the defense lawyers!

I am going to start keeping better tract of the whole program.

Very odd how the names of attorneys, prosecutors, and especially judges are left out of the news.  Very incomplete reporting if you ask me. 

OOPS, and good morning everyone!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: June 04, 2008, 09:32:14 AM »

No, I don't either but I also don't see any blue trim on the shoes that Joran told Greta were identical to the ones he lost/left on the beach:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: June 04, 2008, 09:58:15 AM »

Curacao falls outside
American Airlines’ economy measure

WILLEMSTAD – The two daily flights from Miami to Curacao are not as yet included in American Airline’s economy measures. AA will reduce the number of direct flights between New York (JFK) and Aruba drasticallyAmerican Eagle will cancel her flights from San Juan to St. Maarten and Aruba, and Bonaire will be left with 3 weekly flights.

Effective September of this year, the direct AA-flights from New York to Aruba on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are going to be cancelled.  Also American Eagle’s flights from San Juan to Aruba and St. Maarten will be cancelled, same as the jet-flights between Puerto Rico and St. Maarten.

American Eagle has already cancelled her two flights from San Juan to Curacao two years ago.  AA increased her frequency to Curacao with two daily flights, of which the evening one spends the night on the airport of Curacao and returns to Miami the next morning.  The company will possibly reduce the number of weekly flights from 14 to 10. 

As a result of among others the high fuel prices, AMR Corporation, owner of American Airlines and American Eagle has started a big economy operation.  Compared to last year, the company wants to reduce her foreign flight capacity with 10 to 11 percent in the fourth quarter.  Of the 55 regional flights from San Juan, AA will cancel 22 by the beginning of September this year.  That city is left with 18 of the 38 daily flights from the US. 

Economic Affair’s minister Elvis Tjin Asjoe (UPG) attended a meeting of the Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) on the plans of American airline companies to reduce flights in connection with the drastic increase of the fuel prices.  AA has meanwhile introduced a luggage surcharge as part of the fuel price increase.

Bonaire will be left with 3 weekly American Eagle flights from San Juan on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.  The aircraft has 55 seats but these are almost never used optimally, because the aircraft must transport a lot of diving equipment for the passengers; and in addition to that, the crew must spend the night in Bonaire, which also involves extra costs; however the company won’t change that, which means that the return flights continue to be on the next day.   

American Eagle every year transports 40 percent of the American tourists that visit Bonaire.  Bonaire will loose about 25 percent of the total transportation capacity of travelers from the United States.  The tourist bureau and island territory of Bonaire are looking together for possible solutions, like other airline companies for example.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 04, 2008, 10:18:24 AM »

Advocate general on trial for bribery

Wednesday 04 June 2008

The public prosecution department is to prosecute its former advocate general Jan K for taking bribes, forgery and insurance fraud.

Jan K, (58) formerly Amsterdam's chief fraud officer and head of the organised crime division in Arnhem, was suspended last year after police raided his home. The trial begins on Monday.

© DutchNews.nl

not anywhere related.

but here the OM is fighting corruption inside the same OM.
might be a good sign.

his name is Jan Koers.
http://www.om.nl/over_het_om/opportuun_archief/om_magazine_2001/750/754/

he had to appear fot the IRT commission regarding heroine smuggling from Turkey by police infiltrators.
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article465296.ece/Rijksrecherche_doorzoekt_huis_advocaat-generaal

but this likely unrelated to the upcoming trial.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: June 04, 2008, 10:25:19 AM »

I have blue coming out on the shoes and blood spatter.  Now if anyone wants to see this I will need an e-mail from you.  Kass has my e-mail.  The shoes are far from being finished by me and the color is somewhat faded and for all I know may be something else entirely, but I want you to know things do show up that you would be surprised at showing up.   Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: June 04, 2008, 10:46:13 AM »

I have blue coming out on the shoes and blood spatter.  Now if anyone wants to see this I will need an e-mail from you.  Kass has my e-mail.  The shoes are far from being finished by me and the color is somewhat faded and for all I know may be something else entirely, but I want you to know things do show up that you would be surprised at showing up.   Jackb

Nevermind this, it is probably just something in the leather and light combin.  Don't know anything unless the computer is picking up blood from the cow it is make from.  Sure 'nuff, I don't know.  j/b LOL
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: June 04, 2008, 10:58:49 AM »

No, I don't either but I also don't see any blue trim on the shoes that Joran told Greta were identical to the ones he lost/left on the beach:

Joran telleth lies.  He could have had on Guido's high heels for all we know.   Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: June 04, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »

It has crossed my mind as well that the reason the shoes could be tied so tight is that they took HER shoes so she couldn't runt while at the Sloot house, or wherever and she got Joran's shoes and tried to run in them and those monster shoes came off while she was running and that is why he could not find them and it angered him even more.  Jackb
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: June 04, 2008, 11:09:22 AM »

The ALE also tellith lies.  Why would they be honest about the color of a pair of missing shoes?

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: June 04, 2008, 11:22:03 AM »

The ALE also tellith lies.  Why would they be honest about the color of a pair of missing shoes?

Exactly
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: June 04, 2008, 11:32:29 AM »

How old is Freddy?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: June 04, 2008, 11:41:12 AM »

How old is Freddy?

Lala's - I think I've seen his birthdate somewhere but I believe he is a year or so older than Joran.  He was at least 18 in May 2005.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: June 04, 2008, 11:48:44 AM »

Exactly
good points about everyone lying!!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: June 04, 2008, 11:52:00 AM »

Look really close on the pic where greta has her shoe with Joran's.
On the inside heel of Joran's shoe is a J V.  It is not all together, but
a J and a V.  Strange.  If you all see it too, then I believe I am right about Joran likes to sign things.  Other things have his initials on them as well.   Jackb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.