April 30, 2024, 06:45:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 235024 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: June 04, 2008, 08:00:08 PM »

johan555 wrote;
who was that Local man ?

I have always wondered if something wasn't happening such as Dave writes about in his book......someone trying to persuade Natalee and others to go to C+C's. Infact I wouldn't be suprised if the same sort of thing doesn't still go on at the HI, maybe different players.

The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

page 118-119

There are several people in the equation to consider besides the three boys and the father.  There are also seeminly well-connected people who have been passing on leads and dropping hints.  Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos n' Charlie's.  The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from those two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity.  The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of young women.  I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions.  He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements.  He had referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos.  Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat.  The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea.  Another boat that was also mentioned was the Pair A Dice , which is a local boat from Aruba.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: June 04, 2008, 08:00:43 PM »

Oh man, now Ive got JV on the back of my Guccis!

yes...and now let me try the left hand on right shoe...lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: June 04, 2008, 08:02:08 PM »

i am not seein it guys

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 04, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »

i am not seein it guys

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: June 04, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »

Yes that is what I see TV .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #825 on: June 04, 2008, 08:19:27 PM »

FOM when you finish with that shoe...go put a lock on your closet door...then...step away from the closet....slowly...step away....you can do it....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: June 04, 2008, 08:22:09 PM »

Me too BB....typical serial killer profile...leave a *mark* to indicate important dates....JMOO

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: June 04, 2008, 08:25:34 PM »

Oh i definitely see TV...sorry...i thought I was trying to see JV.....sorrry

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: June 04, 2008, 08:26:15 PM »

Here it is rotated:

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: June 04, 2008, 08:27:00 PM »

who was that Local man ?

Your guess is as good as ours..Lorenzo?GVC? Someone else? Caps said in a post recently that Lorenzo's knickname is Bulo and he was the first to be arrested and questioned..You have that tale of Natalee having a meal with lorenzo..Others have hinted this person was wearing some sort of uniform and that GVC did meet Natalee before she vanished,however we still have what I beleive is confirmed that he met Natalee at C&C on May 27th. I don't know who the local man is for sure but I bet his name is in the case files.

I'm thinking that to use the term "local" the description would go more towards Michael Dompig, Freddy, SC or maybe Guido.  They might have described the others as some guy, thinking they perhaps could be tourists. If they had not met the "local", I'm not sure they would describe GVC as being "local". 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: June 04, 2008, 08:27:00 PM »

FOM when you finish with that shoe...go put a lock on your closet door...then...step away from the closet....slowly...step away....you can do it....

sorry for the misunderstanding..no i am not drinking either lol

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: June 04, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »

Here it is rotated:

Klass, HELP

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 04, 2008, 08:27:31 PM »

Oh i definitely see TV...sorry...i thought I was trying to see JV.....sorrry

and look what you did to your poor Gucci's

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: June 04, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »

X

click on the above link to see it rotated and rectally inverted in a monkeys as$

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: June 04, 2008, 08:32:51 PM »

johan555 wrote;
who was that Local man ?

I have always wondered if something wasn't happening such as Dave writes about in his book......someone trying to persuade Natalee and others to go to C+C's. Infact I wouldn't be suprised if the same sort of thing doesn't still go on at the HI, maybe different players.

The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

page 118-119

There are several people in the equation to consider besides the three boys and the father.  There are also seeminly well-connected people who have been passing on leads and dropping hints.  Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos n' Charlie's.  The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from those two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity.  The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of young women.  I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions.  He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements.  He had referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos.  Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat.  The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea.  Another boat that was also mentioned was the Pair A Dice , which is a local boat from Aruba.

And did she needed to be helped to her room Sat. night because she drank too much...or was it a trial run??  That's always bothered me.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: June 04, 2008, 08:44:00 PM »

San,

How do I insert an image into my message?  Thanks.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: June 04, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »

Which one of your left hands?  Ignorance must be bliss.  Jackb
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 04, 2008, 08:46:41 PM »

Wreck - FWIW, I don't see a JV or TV etched on any of the shoes 

what do u see, if anything, klass???     tia

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: June 04, 2008, 08:46:45 PM »

Can't help, there is no image there at all only the IMG tags, LOL 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 04, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.