April 19, 2024, 06:52:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 234298 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: June 04, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »

Was that blue tarp picture west of the lighthouse?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: June 04, 2008, 10:07:28 PM »

Was that blue tarp picture west of the lighthouse?

I'm not 100% sure but I want to say yes, either North or Northwest
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 04, 2008, 10:11:59 PM »

Jossy, the shoe was PLANTED recently -- not weathered for 3 years.

YEPPERS!!!

Destiny, I gave  you a "shout out" on the FP.  Dana's show.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 04, 2008, 10:16:46 PM »

I realize most of us are frustrated,there is no news and nothing looks promising. But now is not the time to give up. There are some things happening behind the scenes and it is obvious after looking at the Pond Pics,Hearing from OE,Destiny,Caps,The Lawsuit and the Civil Trial..etc..You followed this case this long and have endured the pain every step of the way and fought alongside the Family. Keep up the fight and remember all that has happened. Things can never ever end this way,that I guarentee.

They want you to move on and to give up. You have spent too much of your time and shed too many tears to let them win. Keep standing with the girl and educate educate educate. You have the knowledge and it's extremely important you tell everyone the hell they put Natalee and her Family through. Most of us cannot interview witnesses or get information but we can set the record straight and inform people what really happened,because right now most people that followed this on the news dont have a clue and fed into the Aruba BS and disinformation. One more major slip up could be all it takes for this nightmare to end.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 10:21:33 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #904 on: June 04, 2008, 10:24:20 PM »

YEPPERS!!!

What...Where....?????????   waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I know nothing...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #905 on: June 04, 2008, 10:26:46 PM »

YEPPERS!!!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #906 on: June 04, 2008, 10:27:35 PM »

Great Show Dana! Thanks! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: June 04, 2008, 10:28:37 PM »

I believe the tarp was photographed on the N.E. side of the island by the area of the Natural Bridge.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: June 04, 2008, 10:32:36 PM »

I believe the tarp was photographed on the N.E. side of the island by the area of the Natural Bridge.

I got that backwards, ******* is correct.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: June 04, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »

Did I hear Jossy correctly when he said that the pond search/drainage was done by a private company? The ALE or OM was not involved in any way?  I know I heard that.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #910 on: June 04, 2008, 10:36:33 PM »

YEPPERS!!!

LilPuma...Thank You for the shout out...even though I don't don't know what nor where it is....I'm sure it must be a good thing... Wink

Thanks Again...Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: June 04, 2008, 10:38:17 PM »

Back to the shoes, what did Joran play?  Maybe it stood for Junior Varsity.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 04, 2008, 10:38:33 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already..This is important..
------------------------
AA will reduce the number of direct flights between New York (JFK) and Aruba drastically. American Eagle will cancel her flights from San Juan to St. Maarten and Aruba, and Bonaire will be left with 3 weekly flights.

Effective September of this year, the direct AA-flights from New York to Aruba on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are going to be cancelled. Also American Eagle’s flights from San Juan to Aruba and St. Maarten will be cancelled, same as the jet-flights between Puerto Rico and St. Maarten.

Amigoe.com

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: June 04, 2008, 10:38:37 PM »

I realize most of us are frustrated,there is no news and nothing looks promising. But now is not the time to give up. There are some things happening behind the scenes and it is obvious after looking at the Pond Pics,Hearing from OE,Destiny,Caps,The Lawsuit and the Civil Trial..etc..You followed this case this long and have endured the pain every step of the way and fought alongside the Family. Keep up the fight and remember all that has happened. Things can never ever end this way,that I guarentee.

They want you to move on and to give up. You have spent too much of your time and shed too many tears to let them win. Keep standing with the girl and educate educate educate. You have the knowledge and it's extremely important you tell everyone the hell they put Natalee and her Family through. Most of us cannot interview witnesses or get information but we can set the record straight and inform people what really happened,because right now most people that followed this on the news dont have a clue and fed into the Aruba BS and disinformation. One more major slip up could be all it takes for this nightmare to end.

I can't quit now...I am about to find Shango.   I still stand with the girl.
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: June 04, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: June 04, 2008, 10:42:53 PM »

Did I hear Jossy correctly when he said that the pond search/drainage was done by a private company? The ALE or OM was not involved in any way?  I know I heard that.

I am confused just about one thing..Jossy said he didn't know anything about the search at Montserat Pond,except for a rumor from a witness about Joran in the area..We all saw the pictures..We all heard what OE and Caps said,,WTF? That Pond did not drain by itself and remove a top layer of soil 10-20 feet across in one section by itself. You can fool some of the people some of the time,but you cant fool us any of the time.   
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 10:48:43 PM by Observer » Logged

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: June 04, 2008, 10:44:56 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: June 04, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »

I am confused just about one thing..Jossy said he didn't know anything about the search at Montserat Pond,except for a rumor from a witness about Joran in the area..We all saw the pictures..We all heard what OE and Caps said,,WTF? That Pond did not drain by itself and remove a top layer of soil 10-20 feet across in one section by itself. You can fool some of the people some of the time,but you cant fool us any of the time. 

My confusion as well.  The pond suddenly drained itself?   I think Caps told us it was blocked off and drained...that is a lot of water to just go away like that. HMMMMMM>
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 10:47:50 PM by Observer » Logged
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: June 04, 2008, 10:49:11 PM »

I am confused just about one thing..Jossy said he didn't know anything about the search at Montserat Pond..We all saw the pictures..We all heard what OE and Caps said,,WTF? That Pond did not drain by itself and remove a top layer of soil 10-20 feet across in one section by itself. You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool us any of the time. 

Don't flame me-I really do like Jossy BUT he bothered me tonight. He almost sounded like it is over and for us to go away. Nothing here.
1. Nothing bad about the family-only supportive.  BUT what about Renee G.? 
2. Pond , didn't know anything about it.  Police not involved.   WTF?
3. Shoe, he hasn't checked back with police on the shoe.  Doesn't know anything really about it.  WTF again.  IF this shoe is important why act like it doesn't really matter.

Maybe he has more important problems right now concerning his brother but this just did not sound like Jossy to me.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: June 04, 2008, 10:49:35 PM »

I know what it looked like in January and I know what it looks like now...that pond sure drains well all by itself.  I think Jossy thought the pond draining was not about Natalee, but I know different...that is not true...at least I have no indication that the pond was even on the radar before the Persistence crew scanned it. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.