March 29, 2024, 07:32:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #755 5/31 - 6/5/08  (Read 232513 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: June 04, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

Did I hear Jossy correctly when he said that the pond search/drainage was done by a private company? The ALE or OM was not involved in any way?  I know I heard that.

I am confused just about one thing..Jossy said he didn't know anything about the search at Montserat Pond..We all saw the pictures..We all heard what OE and Caps said,,WTF? That Pond did not drain by itself and remove a top layer of soil 10-20 feet across in one section by itself. You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool us any of the time. 

Don't flame me-I really do like Jossy BUT he bothered me tonight. He almost sounded like it is over and for us to go away. Nothing here.
1. Nothing bad about the family-only supportive.  BUT what about Renee G.? 
2. Pond , didn't know anything about it.  Police not involved.   WTF?
3. Shoe, he hasn't checked back with police on the shoe.  Doesn't know anything really about it.  WTF again.  IF this shoe is important why act like it doesn't really matter.

Maybe he has more important problems right now concerning his brother but this just did not sound like Jossy to me.

I agree. I got that impression...just go away...it's all over. 
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 04, 2008, 10:53:19 PM »

Jossy, the shoe was PLANTED recently -- not weathered for 3 years.

YEPPERS!!!

Destiny, I gave  you a "shout out" on the FP.  Dana's show.   

What...Where....?????????   waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I know nothing...

LilPuma...Thank You for the shout out...even though I don't don't know what nor where it is....I'm sure it must be a good thing... Wink

Thanks Again...Des...

In comments on Dana's show thread--I said I was waiting for Lily's ringy-dingies when Dana was taking calls. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: June 04, 2008, 10:54:30 PM »

Destiny,
If you make a trip to DC, think of the wonderful help your aunt could contribute:
She could be...
in the White House to help advise the Pres
in Congress to quietly advise the confused,
in the Pentagon to make sure they do things right
...and at Henderson Hall to make sure they do it properly
in the State Dept to oversee policy
at FBI Headquarters, to whisper in their ears
in the Library of Congress, to learn everything she wanted to know
...resting in the Botanical Gardens for beauty and serenity,
maybe she could even flame it with jfk and oversee the whole city at once
and maybe, if we're lucky, she could be on Air Force 1 and see the world with bells and whistles

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: June 04, 2008, 10:57:38 PM »

Did I hear Jossy correctly when he said that the pond search/drainage was done by a private company? The ALE or OM was not involved in any way?  I know I heard that.

I am confused just about one thing..Jossy said he didn't know anything about the search at Montserat Pond..We all saw the pictures..We all heard what OE and Caps said,,WTF? That Pond did not drain by itself and remove a top layer of soil 10-20 feet across in one section by itself. You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool us any of the time. 

Don't flame me-I really do like Jossy BUT he bothered me tonight. He almost sounded like it is over and for us to go away. Nothing here.
3. Shoe, he hasn't checked back with police on the shoe.  Doesn't know anything really about it.  WTF again.  IF this shoe is important why act like it doesn't really matter.

Maybe he has more important problems right now concerning his brother but this just did not sound like Jossy to me.
I think Jossy is out of the loop on most news in Aruba. He owns Diario and makes editorials every now and then (mostly about the government.)
I think Destiny's contact is better informed.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: June 04, 2008, 10:58:57 PM »

I know what it looked like in January and I know what it looks like now...that pond sure drains well all by itself.  I think Jossy thought the pond draining was not about Natalee, but I know different...that is not true...at least I have no indication that the pond was even on the radar before the Persistence crew scanned it. 

I think it was Art who said the searching of that Pond has nothing to do with Natalee.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: June 04, 2008, 11:04:21 PM »

I know what it looked like in January and I know what it looks like now...that pond sure drains well all by itself.  I think Jossy thought the pond draining was not about Natalee, but I know different...that is not true...at least I have no indication that the pond was even on the radar before the Persistence crew scanned it. 

I think it was Art who said the searching of that Pond has nothing to do with Natalee.

Thanks, I thought I heard it. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: June 04, 2008, 11:04:35 PM »

I cant read a lick of this but I have always thought the key to this case was the Apts(Den),VDS home or the Marriott and the activities the Pimps were into Spring 2005. I know the motive that night won't tell us where Natalee is now,but answers is what we are all searching for. This probably has nothing to do with Natalee but I think we all know how easy it was for the ALE to find out what JK2 were up to that night. They were close in 2005 and about as far away from the truth as you can get in 2008.

Solo Di Pueblo 6-4-08

« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 11:11:03 PM by Observer » Logged

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: June 04, 2008, 11:09:53 PM »

I agree. I got that impression...just go away...it's all over. 

Makes me wonder if the private company was working for the Vandersloots to get any evidence to destroy.  Hope I am wrong.
jackb
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: June 04, 2008, 11:27:13 PM »

I wonder if the Persistence was looking in the wrong location.

north by northeast

is where all of the items have been found that look like they have something to do with the case.

TES found a temporary grave like site on that side of the island.

cloth that looked like Natalee's top.

I think everyone is looking on the wrong side of the island.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: June 04, 2008, 11:28:47 PM »

Well, if my source for the pond information is reliable...the pond was not on the map to be searched in June 2005.  Since a tip came in and a possible witness was established as having some credibility this pond has been drained.  This all related to Natalee Holloway. How do I know this?  The tip was the result of someone looking into the Natalee Holloway case...now as to who actually drained it...I have no idea. Maybe someone closer to the situation will tell us.   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #930 on: June 04, 2008, 11:41:12 PM »

I know for a *fact* I sent a lot of info regarding the Monserat pond to Diario...enough info that they sent 2 reporters to take photos and send them to me....also I was told over the phone that the entrance to the pond was *roped* off...all of this I posted to forum when it happened...Could it be Jossy is *sitting* on something....I don't know...

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: June 04, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »

Hi monkey luvs!! Just stickin my head in before I go to bed...This has probably been posted before now but I just saw it and wanted to let ya'll see this in case you hadn't already...

Viewpoints

Unsupervised young people
By Charles Ratcliff

June 04, 2008
Wednesday

Obviously, the Natalee Holloway case was very tragic. But the letter specifically mentioned young people traveling out of the country. Do you not concede that young people without proper adult supervision also create a high-risk group for irresponsible behavior when they travel domestically? Every year, there are fatalities in Panama City Beach, Florida that involve unsupervised young people behaving irresponsibly.

I don't blame Natalee for whatever happened to her but I certainly don't blame the fact that she was overseas, either. Whatever happened to her could have happened anywhere, including her own home town.

Charles Ratcliff
Birmingham, AL

About: "I am a native born Aruban (of American parents) who has been living in Birmingham, Alabama since 1982. Obviously, the Natalee Holloway case has been very important to me on two fronts. I have followed its evolution since May 31, 2005."

Received June 02, 2008 - Published June 04, 2008

http://www.sitnews.us/0608Viewpoints/060408_charles_ratcliff.htm

l

Bring Natalee home...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: June 04, 2008, 11:47:13 PM »

Love Aruba? Or hate Dr. Phil? Then boycottdrphil.com is the website for you!

http://www.boycottdrphil.com/

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: June 04, 2008, 11:50:17 PM »

Destiny,
If you make a trip to DC, think of the wonderful help your aunt could contribute:
She could be...
in the White House to help advise the Pres
in Congress to quietly advise the confused,
in the Pentagon to make sure they do things right
...and at Henderson Hall to make sure they do it properly
in the State Dept to oversee policy
at FBI Headquarters, to whisper in their ears
in the Library of Congress, to learn everything she wanted to know
...resting in the Botanical Gardens for beauty and serenity,
maybe she could even flame it with jfk and oversee the whole city at once
and maybe, if we're lucky, she could be on Air Force 1 and see the world with bells and whistles

Thank You Maggie....You are Very Sweet....I'll share this with my Aunt...she'll get a kick out of it....she loves to travel....

(((((((((((((Maggie))))))))))))))

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: June 04, 2008, 11:51:30 PM »

I know for a *fact* I sent a lot of info regarding the Monserat pond to Diario...enough info that they sent 2 reporters to take photos and send them to me....also I was told over the phone that the entrance to the pond was *roped* off...all of this I posted to forum when it happened...Could it be Jossy is *sitting* on something....I don't know...

Destiny...

Des, this is how the Arubans generally rope off an area.

those are like barricades. That qualifies as *roped off* *chained off* and on *lock down*

piss poor in my opinion.

wreck - here's the link to the rest of the picture.
http://tinyurl.com/6qgegm

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: June 04, 2008, 11:51:41 PM »

D€€P@K K@LP0€ says it's over when I say it's over..... 
Mood:  confident
Last Login: 6/4/2008

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: June 04, 2008, 11:53:29 PM »

I personally think the initials carved into the sneaker look like "TV", but for those who might be inclined to say "JV".........

From the 6/17/05 statement of Jaime Carrasquilia Caceres :

>>>>SNIP

"My friends and acquaintances call me "Beto". I have known Joran since August 2004. Through the man named "Freddy Zedan" I met with Joran. One day I went to Joran's house with Freddy and since then we kept in contact. Usually Joran, Freddy, Koen, Sander and me go out together. Joran's nickname is "Jojo", Freddy's nickname is "Fefi", Koen's nickname is "Cul" and Sander's nickname is "Nepi". The places we usually go out to are "Carlos & Charlies", "Bahia", Tandra", "Cinema" and the beach near the big hotels. A place we regularly visit is "Carlos & Charlies".

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 04, 2008, 11:54:15 PM »

Wreck - FWIW, I don't see a JV or TV etched on any of the shoes 

what do u see, if anything, klass???     tia

After enlarging it if anything I see an upside down TV

Rotate the image 180 degrees (I tried to post it) and the T could be a J.  Looks like a smudge so it could be J.
Yes, that is what I was trying to say earlier. The "cross bar" at the top of a "T" could also be the "cross bar" of a "J". (confusing because on a computer keyboard "J" only has a "half crossbar."
The only thing differentiating a "T" and a "J" is the "hook" at the bottom of the "J".
All, I'm saying is that the "hook" might be very light or covered on the shoe.

That's what I was thinking, too - that the hook part wasn't done has heavily as the top cross part or the downward part of the J.  Drawing a J, I noticedthat the hook part doesn't draw as heavily until you get back up to the top of the hook.  I think that would apply even more to trying to carve a J.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: June 04, 2008, 11:54:55 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359
Does this mean the case was thrown out today????? (looks like it!)

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: June 04, 2008, 11:58:31 PM »

Well that seals it for me...Deepak must be holding a handful of aces...somehing big...to be that confident...he's saying to everyone...that he's calling the shots...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.