March 18, 2024, 08:33:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 796976 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1000 on: July 26, 2008, 03:15:14 PM »

And that brings me to ask...who was she?  This one should be easy for all the Shangoheads. LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: July 26, 2008, 03:22:38 PM »

Baboon Posts...Appears Baboon was wrong with his first post...

Second post is only explaining no plea bargaining, in response to other posters.

nursebeeme on July 1st, 2005 10:18 am

Kris,
hahaha…..it is 1600 here in Germany. I need my second round of coffee or my first round of happy hour. Since it is friday I think I will opt on the second. Did you guys hear about the boat that had a ton of cocaine on it that was seized by US? Funny thing, it also was transporting the Aruban marines!

nursebeeme on July 1st, 2005 10:26 am
hope, I think someone from aruba blogged it in because it was in kilograms and she translated the amount into about a ton.
Hi Gagirl! I really liked the stuff you put up on the code

Baboon on July 1st, 2005 10:29 am
Nurse:
Transporting Aruban marines? Would you mean Dutch Marines?
The US Coast Guard, FOL, Dutch Marines and the Aruban Coast Guard work together to counter drug-trafficking. Why would that be funny?

nursebeeme on July 1st, 2005 10:32 am
Baboon,
there was supposedly cocaine seized on board the ship that was transporting the dutch marines (per newsupdate from someone in aruba on other message board). it hadn’t been seized previously….it was seized.. (just passing on new news from the other message board)

Baboon on July 1st, 2005 10:38 am
The FBI was with a group in Aruba. Some left, some stayed.
There is no plea barganing in Aruba or the Dutch Kingdom. What they do is reduced sentences for the for the lesser crimes.
The case where the gentleman was “beheaded” was solved. The girl was picked up and she is awaiting for her charges and subsequent trial.
A case of a drive-by shooting was also solved and the involved have been arrested. Nobody was killed they just shot in the air. One is the son of really, really rich and influential people in Aruba. Not like Joran, which by Aruban standards is just the son of a judicial employee.
Some have to start coming to grips that maybe something else happened to the girl.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: July 26, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »

And that brings me to ask...who was she?  This one should be easy for all the Shangoheads. LOL

LOL...Not fair...you gave a pre-schooler a first grade question!

Give me a bit...I might have a lightbulb moment!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: July 26, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »

Lala's are you saying that Simian and AnnaMarie had email contact before Simian would post? This time Simian didn't do it, so AnnaMarie thought he was a fake?  TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: July 26, 2008, 03:36:39 PM »

Hi Finngirl...You are welcome to have a shot at these as well...

Just skimmed the part up to where Simian posts, but did not see anything in reference to “the music man” or a lettuce for that matter…LOL

There was a lot of garbage going on through this thread, trolls, and I did find out that one "Aruban" was a troll.

Simian was being ignored. Only a few posters acknowledged his posts. Then it was suggested he would return under a new nic…and he did…Mono…

BTW...all Simian's posts on that thread were verified as "real Simian posts". After this thread he became Baboon.

Simian on June 30th, 2005 4:24 pm
The music man will lose to a lettuce at a spelling bee. Do not accuse the man of being special.

Jake on June 30th, 2005 5:16 pm
Rach-what’s up with Sim? I don’t think anyone pays much attention to him anymore like before! right?

Rachael on June 30th, 2005 5:18 pm
Jake, I don’t think anyone takes Simian serious anymore because there have been so many imposters of him

concerned4natalee on June 30th, 2005 5:23 pm
rachel- i agree

new girl on June 30th, 2005 5:40 pm
Greetings folks…
This new Simian is not the “real” Simian. This new Simian’s verbiage is littered with Americanisms. I doubt Arubans use the abbreviation “i.e.” which was used by a Simian poster today. Also, he’s made two Yale/Ivy League references (”Skull & Bones-like secret society”, “Ivy intelligence”), a reference to the state bird of Alabama, and he now seems to be suggesting that people turn their focus in the EXACT OPPOSITE direction than the original Simian.
Furthermore, today’s Simian refused to respond to questions in Spanish, unlike original Simian, and ignored 2 questions about where the searchers were today, which is precisely the type of info that original Simian had access to.
I think Simian got pissed about the imposters and is gone. If he comes back, I think it will be under a different name.

Mono on June 30th, 2005 6:10 pm

El Mono no hace predicciones. Solo pasa informacion. Chica Nueva, no pongas tus pantaletas en un nudo.

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:16 pm
Wow, mono - that was rude! Don’t worry about my panties, eh? You are the one who sounds bothered.
New Girl “solo pasa informacion” tambien.

Mono on June 30th, 2005 6:20 pm
Claro que lo de tus pataletas era en broma. No hay vaqueros en la costa. Se dice que se estan acostando muy tempranos. Este cuenta va a tomar una vuelta inesperada muy pronto.

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:25 pm
Mono, it has been many years since I spoke Spanish, but I can try:
Quiero aprender la verdad. Si usted puede proporcionarlo, soy agradecido.

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:29 pm
Mono, si usted es el Simian, estoy alegre usted he vuelto.
Okay, I admit I am using a translator to help me out here, pero soy una muchacha americana perezosa -  ¿quà © puede usted esperar?
: )

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:34 pm
 ¿Mono, donde esta?  ¿Leyà ³ los mensajes a partir del ayer por la noche?

Mono on June 30th, 2005 6:37 pm
El Mono se canso. De impostores y de imitadores.

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:42 pm
Comprendo su frustracià ³n. Pero deseamos que usted permanecerà a con nosotros. Por favor…
(I am guessing “permanecerà a” might be the wrong verb, but I hope it is close enough)

AnnaMaria on June 30th, 2005 6:49 pm

¿Nuevo y mono, usted realiza que la gente puede seguir el gist de su conversacià ³n cueste lo que cueste, a la derecha? BTW, convengo. El deseo mono permanecerà a con nosotros.

new girl on June 30th, 2005 7:17 pm
Anna y “el Mono”-
Creo que he encontrado la discusià ³n que usted ha mencionado. Le buscarà © ambos en ese lugar.

From the last page...new girl said as well that it was not the real Simian, said he would come back with a new name, and then both she and AnnaMarie converse with Mono...I am convinced that Simian wanted the posters to believe there was more dopplegangers than there really was...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1005 on: July 26, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »

Lala's are you saying that Simian and AnnaMarie had email contact before Simian would post? This time Simian didn't do it, so AnnaMarie thought he was a fake?  TIA

Yep, that's what I'm saying.  You know this answer...let's see if anyone else does.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: July 26, 2008, 03:54:03 PM »

Why did Mono refuse to speak English?  We know he can speak several languages.  Another means to confuse the situation.  These multiple personalities makes me wonder what other names Shango posted under?  If he/she didn't I wonder why?  It was so easy to do on the FP.  They were monitored, but I doubt they were held to account for their multiple nicknames.

Lala's...I have often wondered what other names both Simian and Shango posted under. Simian from 6/17 to 6/22.  Simian changed his name as no-one was taking any notice.  Why not English as Mono? New girl replies in Spanish? Need to run all that through a translator.

Could new girl have been Shock?  Pretty sure she just didn't disappear either...LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: July 26, 2008, 04:15:49 PM »

Lala's...saved these for you while I was reading...

Some on van der Straten from the FP…a little insight into the relationship between the Arubans and Dutch, the American hotel chains, and powerful families.  Does it change who we think Dirty hand is?

Maybe this is a ploy to keep van der Straten “hidden”?

subdude on June 30th, 2005 10:59 pm
Hope: It is the Polis Chief retiring unless asked to stay on, per Checkme.
Checkme: Who asks Chief to stay on? Prime Minister? Minister of Justice?

Checkme on June 30th, 2005 11:01 pm
Dude, if they ask him. But since he is of the wrong color and was an appointee of the previous (different) party he is gone. With elections coming soon, they want their guys in asap.

Checkme on June 30th, 2005 11:02 pm
but min of justice would have to ask.

Checkme on June 30th, 2005 11:05 pm
Hope you are absolutely correct. But on TV he was mentioning his pension… So I guess his contrac t was up to his pension age. But I will double check this tomorrow. The only difference this factor makes is that now this case will become an even larger political game. Bad for the investigation, exactly the same pattern as in many things here…

Checkme on June 30th, 2005 11:10 pm
new girl, the only way the Dutch benefit is keeping the Arubans happy in their own land. They would emigrate by the thousands to Holland in one month if things go sour here. But the true beneficiaries here are the American travel corporations/hotels here, none of which are owned by Arubans. Only the secondary industry are for Arubans. The major political players are of course backed by some families here, who have total control over what goes. Small island, so thi is quicly apparent. it happens all over the world but here it’s just very apparent.

Checkme on June 30th, 2005 11:12 pm
dude, yeah, PM is doing a good job, he can stay. his group is not perfect of course, but at least they are not ripping off the islanders so criminally as the previous regime.

Lucy on June 30th, 2005 11:15 pm
Subdude
But many Arubans have Babylonian last names and have been in the island for over 300 years, so they don’t sound Babylonian to me. He may be a van der Straaten whose great, great great, great grand papa arrived when the Dutch acquired the island from the Spanish.

Yliana on June 30th, 2005 11:16 pm
subdude - the police commissioner is Dutch. He’s been here in Aruba for almost 10 yrs I think.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: July 26, 2008, 04:36:55 PM »

Simian was being ignored. Only a few posters acknowledged his posts. Then it was suggested he would return under a new nic…and he did…Mono…

BTW...all Simian's posts on that thread were verified as "real Simian posts". After this thread he became Baboon.

sim lost status following incorrect predictions:
body recovery/TES quarry search ...
which resulted in throwdown/cat fight w/ shango

I don't put a lot of weight into real vs fake sim ...
there were five posting as bondia, LOL
and there were also two shocks/two peeps

pretty easy to use two/more email addies
and/or post from two/more locations ...
plus, not even factoring in the use of proxies
so who can really say?

:::shrugs:::

some of the foreign language posts on the FP
acquired extra characters when they were archived ...
most likely a glitch in the program

quite often it happens w/ words ending in "cion"
and I noticed other patterns as well,
but I digress ... anyway, posting clean(er) versions:
_ _ _

Name: Mono | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
El Mono no hace predicciones. Solo pasa informacion. Chica Nueva, no pongas tus pantaletas en un nudo.
Posted Jun 30, 6:10 PM

the monkey doesn't make predictions. only passes information. new girl, don't get your panties in a wad
_ _ _

Wow, mono - that was rude! Don’t worry about my panties, eh? You are the one who sounds bothered. New Girl “solo pasa informacion” tambien.

new girl only passes information also
_ _ _

Name Mono | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Claro que lo de tus pataletas era en broma. No hay vaqueros en la costa. Se dice que se estan acostando muy tempranos. Este cuenta va a tomar una vuelta inesperada muy pronto.
Posted Jun 30, 6:20 PM |

clearly that business about your tantrums was a joke. there aren't cattlemen/cattle tenders (cowboys) on the coast/seashore. it is said/one says that they are laying down/going to bed (quitting) early. this account/story is going to take a very unexpected (re)turn very soon
_ _ _

I want to find the truth. if you can provide it, I am thanked (grateful)
_ _ _

Okay, I admit I am using a translator to help me out here, pero soy una muchacha americana perezosa - puede usted esperar?

monkey, if you are the simian, I'm glad you've returned.

Okay, I admit I am using a translator to help me out here but I am a lazy American girl - (what) can you expect?

_ _ _

¿Mono, donde esta? ¿Ley los mensajes a partir del ayer por la noche?

monkey, where are you? Law the messages as of yesterday at night? wrong verb/trying to say: did you read last night's posts?
_ _ _

Posted Jun 30, 6:37 PM

the monkey is tired. of imposters and imitators
_ _ _

Comprendo su frustracion. Pero deseamos que usted permanecer a con nosotros. Por favor…
(I am guessing “permanecer” might be the wrong verb, but I hope it is close enough)

I understand your frustration. but we want you to stay with us. please ...
_ _ _

¿Nuevo y mono, usted realiza que la gente puede seguir el gist de su conversacion cueste lo que cueste, a la derecha? BTW, convengo. El deseo mono permanecer a con nosotros.

new and monkey, you realize that people can follow the gist of his conversation at any cost, right? BTW, I agree. desire monkey to remain with us
_ _ _

Anna y “el Mono”-
Creo que he encontrado la discusion que usted ha mencionado. Le buscar ambos en ese lugar.

anna and "the monkey" -
I think I found the discussion that you mentioned. we both look at that place/both look for him in that place

_ _ _

new girl on June 30th, 2005 7:49 pm
Anna? Mono? ¿Donde estan? Le busque/busca ambos, pero no puedo encontrarle

anna? monkey? where are you? we are finding both/both seeking him, but I can't find him
_ _ _

Mono only posted those 3 posts...which Finngirl translated...were they Pap? New girl responded in whatever language they were...LOL...If pap, she had to be Aruban!

mono's posts were in spanish, which I can handle ...
finngirl has NO patience for papi, LOL

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: July 26, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »

mono: Chica Nueva, no pongas tus pantaletas en un nudo/new girl, don't get your panties in a wad

mono: Claro que lo de tus pataletas era en broma/clearly that business about your tantrums was a joke

duuuuuuuh, caught the typo 3 years later:
pantaletas vs pataletas

should be: clearly that business about your panties was a joke

Rolling Eyes

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: July 26, 2008, 05:33:40 PM »

so who can really say?

_ _ _

the monkey doesn't make predictions. only passes information. new girl, don't get your panties in a wad
_ _ _

Wow, mono - that was rude! Don’t worry about my panties, eh? You are the one who sounds bothered. New Girl “solo pasa informacion” tambien.

_ _ _

clearly that business about your tantrums was a joke. there aren't cattlemen/cattle tenders (cowboys) on the coast/seashore. it is said/one says that they are laying down/going to bed (quitting) early. this account/story is going to take a very unexpected (re)turn very soon
_ _ _

_ _ _

Okay, I admit I am using a translator to help me out here, pero soy una muchacha americana perezosa - puede usted esperar?

Okay, I admit I am using a translator to help me out here but I am a lazy American girl - (what) can you expect?

_ _ _

monkey, where are you? Law the messages as of yesterday at night? wrong verb/trying to say: did you read last night's posts?
_ _ _

_ _ _

Comprendo su frustracion. Pero deseamos que usted permanecer a con nosotros. Por favor…
(I am guessing “permanecer” might be the wrong verb, but I hope it is close enough)

_ _ _

¿Nuevo y mono, usted realiza que la gente puede seguir el gist de su conversacion cueste lo que cueste, a la derecha? BTW, convengo. El deseo mono permanecer a con nosotros.

new and monkey, you realize that people can follow the gist of his conversation at any cost, right? BTW, I agree. desire monkey to remain with us
_ _ _

Anna y “el Mono”-
Creo que he encontrado la discusion que usted ha mencionado. Le buscar ambos en ese lugar.

anna and "the monkey" -
I think I found the discussion that you mentioned. we both look at that place/both look for him in that place

_ _ _

anna? monkey? where are you? we are finding both/both seeking him, but I can't find him
_ _ _

Mono only posted those 3 posts...which Finngirl translated...were they Pap? New girl responded in whatever language they were...LOL...If pap, she had to be Aruban!

Thanks Finn...much appreciated....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1011 on: July 26, 2008, 06:54:04 PM »

Lala's...saved these for you while I was reading...

Some on van der Straten from the FP…a little insight into the relationship between the Arubans and Dutch, the American hotel chains, and powerful families.  Does it change who we think Dirty hand is?

Maybe this is a ploy to keep van der Straten “hidden”?

subdude on June 30th, 2005 10:59 pm
Hope: It is the Polis Chief retiring unless asked to stay on, per Checkme.
Checkme: Who asks Chief to stay on? Prime Minister? Minister of Justice?

Checkme on June 30th, 2005 11:01 pm
Dude, if they ask him. But since he is of the wrong color and was an appointee of the previous (different) party he is gone. With elections coming soon, they want their guys in asap.

Checkme on June 30th, 2005 11:02 pm
but min of justice would have to ask.

Checkme on June 30th, 2005 11:05 pm
Hope you are absolutely correct. But on TV he was mentioning his pension… So I guess his contrac t was up to his pension age. But I will double check this tomorrow. The only difference this factor makes is that now this case will become an even larger political game. Bad for the investigation, exactly the same pattern as in many things here…

new girl, the only way the Dutch benefit is keeping the Arubans happy in their own land. They would emigrate by the thousands to Holland in one month if things go sour here. But the true beneficiaries here are the American travel corporations/hotels here, none of which are owned by Arubans. Only the secondary industry are for Arubans. The major political players are of course backed by some families here, who have total control over what goes. Small island, so thi is quicly apparent. it happens all over the world but here it’s just very apparent.

Checkme on June 30th, 2005 11:12 pm
dude, yeah, PM is doing a good job, he can stay. his group is not perfect of course, but at least they are not ripping off the islanders so criminally as the previous regime.

Lucy on June 30th, 2005 11:15 pm
Subdude
But many Arubans have Babylonian last names and have been in the island for over 300 years, so they don’t sound Babylonian to me. He may be a van der Straaten whose great, great great, great grand papa arrived when the Dutch acquired the island from the Spanish.

Yliana on June 30th, 2005 11:16 pm
subdude - the police commissioner is Dutch. He’s been here in Aruba for almost 10 yrs I think.

Don't know who you think is Dirty Hand.  So I can't say there.  I really have not changed my thoughts on this since the beginning, but then what do I know?

One thing to notice would be that Checkme is obviously supportive of the MEP.  Thought they were "less corrupt" than the previous regime.  Now what does that tell you? Who was the previous regime?  Who would that be? 

I have discovered that each of these posters, this would probably apply to everyone one of us here too, give away clues as to who they are.  It's human nature when you are conversing to tell or indicate things that could lead an astute investigator to reliable speculation on the identity of each person.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1012 on: July 26, 2008, 06:55:35 PM »

so who can really say?

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

Anna y “el Mono”-

anna and "the monkey" -

_ _ _

_ _ _

So essentially, Mono told everyone that he was Simian in a round about way.  That is very interesting indeed.  Hmmmmm.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: July 26, 2008, 07:06:38 PM »

Ah....But he only made those 3 posts as Mono....for 27 minutes he was Mono. Then he came back the next day as Baboon...He told and ran...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1014 on: July 26, 2008, 07:08:58 PM »

Just for clarification for this old sow here that does not speak any thing but English. Who spoke Papi and who spoke Spanish? TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: July 26, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »

Ah....But he only made those 3 posts as Mono....for 27 minutes he was Mono. Then he came back the next day as Baboon...He told and ran...

And didn't stay long as Baboon until he morphed into Merian. LOL  Way to go Sim! 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: July 26, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

Checkme is referring to AVP, and also referred to Jossy - a family behind each of the main political parties - who have total control over what goes on.

These are two of the posts that led me to believe that Checkme was neither Dutch or Aruban. (Posts very well in English)...Anyone else read anything from these? TIA

From RWV
I agree with Julia Renfro, editor in chief for Aruba today newpaper, Dutch are a minority in Aruba who are looked at very critically. Their presence is tolorated and respected up to a certain point. If any member of them misbehaves he/she will be hung out to dry, together with many other Dutch. Meddling of Holland in this case (as in other cases) will not be tolerated. Aruba is on it's own here. They are getting support, but on their call. Most Dutch here know each other, especially if they work in the same branch of society. But this will never influence any judicial process. There is too much at stake here. We do have a split between the government and the judicial system. Thank God.
Posted by: Checkme | Wednesday, June 15, 2005 at 12:46 PM

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: July 26, 2008, 07:27:35 PM »

And didn't stay long as Baboon until he morphed into Merian. LOL  Way to go Sim! 

6 minutes as Baboon - Identity crisis...or he need to see a professional

Finngirl said new girl spoke Spanish, I presumed Simian posted in Pap, need to check...LOL...I don't know Spanish either! How would I know? (I did recognize the French he posted, barely...)

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: July 26, 2008, 07:37:20 PM »

Lala's...New girl said Simian always responded in Spanish and Mono also posted and  responded in Spanish. Through google translator...definately Spanish.

The Mono makes no predictions. Only passing information. New Girl, do not put your pantaletas in a knot.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: July 27, 2008, 09:26:49 AM »

Lala's...New girl said Simian always responded in Spanish and Mono also posted and  responded in Spanish. Through google translator...definately Spanish.

The Mono makes no predictions. Only passing information. New Girl, do not put your pantaletas in a knot.

'One' of the Simian's definitely posted in Spanish -- when he thought he was being impersonated  He communicated in Spanish with 'Allyinmiami'. This may have been via email as well as posting as Ally refers to Simian 'communicating' to her????

'One' of the Simians also mentioned that he was from South America -- something like 'I'm American, too. South American' -- so the Spanish is not surprising.

But then again -- I thought that 'one' of the Simian's also mentioned being of European ancestry 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.