March 18, 2024, 09:45:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 796995 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2008, 02:15:10 AM »

VMS...That's really weird about His address on the consulting firm....He also listed it in Jan 2006 as his home address on His DL ..hmmmm

Is this it, Hotping?

7934 West Drive Unit 1001 Miami FL 33137

SPACE 01 Unit 1001 New York Style Lofts with panoramic water views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami Skyline. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1919 sq ft. 11.6" ceiling heights and floor to ceiling windows. Italian design kitchen. 2 covered car garage and security entrance system. Heated lap pool and spa at roof top level Modern Fitness Center overlooking the Bay. Designer fixtures in bathrooms. Decorator ready floors. Condo Maintenance Fee: $270.32/mth. Currently listed for $709,000

http://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=1509&aid=5265&lid=1673407&aiid=1
Yes.....One in the Same!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2008, 02:55:30 AM »

the show of hands re Jossy was interesting

thanks to everyone who weighed in  Wink

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2008, 09:47:48 AM »

Welcome to North Bay Village Florida
Shop, Dine, Travel & Explore North Bay Village Florida. Think Global. Live Local. Go Green.

Welcome to the North Bay Village Florida Vacation Guide and Local Directory.  The Beach Life North Bay Village is an online directory that connects businesses with customers without cutting down a single tree. Save money, save time, save the environment ... start your search online!  Our mission is to create community in a global world and we have been doing just that since 2001!

Updated 04/28/2008

<snipped>

ERNESTO ARAMBATZIS CONSULTING GROUP, LLC North Bay Village Florida 33141

http://www.tblife.com/northbayvillage/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2008, 03:22:27 PM »

Mum - I have found nothing more on Bradenton Prep, not even a tuition amount,  They probably aren't publishing the tuition and it may be only available through direct admissions inquiries.

I have a question.  I recall reading in one of Urine's many fairy tale statements that he went to Freddy's house and waited until Freddy came home.  I recall something about Urine talking to Freddy's sister.  Am I confused with someone else or does Freddy have a sister?  Does anyone know what her last name is?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2008, 03:55:37 PM »

Mum - I have found nothing more on Bradenton Prep, not even a tuition amount,  They probably aren't publishing the tuition and it may be only available through direct admissions inquiries.

I have a question.  I recall reading in one of Urine's many fairy tale statements that he went to Freddy's house and waited until Freddy came home.  I recall something about Urine talking to Freddy's sister.  Am I confused with someone else or does Freddy have a sister?  Does anyone know what her last name is?

Thanks SS...sister Ghis/sp...vms posted the birthday pic, from that newspaper that posted the tennis pic...who owns that darn thing???only one I came up with at the time was Arends?? Got that from a Betico Croes Run results, have found 2 since and one is a pretty close match to the tennis pic...will have to search my notes find the links!

I found the last two by following Facebook friends and have a last name on one nothing like any we have heard associated with Freddy!

I am suspicious of that paper, as numerous searches on numerous peeps has taken me to the edition with the 2004 tennis article on Freddy and Joran. This is how Freddy was identified in August of 2005. I tried to follow that article back...and I was satisfied at the time as I found an article not connected to the case on an independant website. Now I am not so sure...I will have to find my post and the independanr website again!!!!

Also Sasha Rodriguez...there are some pics of her already posted...one at Moombas and one at her 15th. birthday party! With Ernesto, Freddy and an older man...unidentified! This puts Ernesto in Aruba in March of 2005 IIRC.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2008, 04:02:32 PM »

Thanks SS...sister Ghis/sp...vms posted the birthday pic, from that newspaper that posted the tennis pic...who owns that darn thing???only one I came up with at the time was Arends?? Got that from a Betico Croes Run results, have found 2 since and one is a pretty close match to the tennis pic...will have to search my notes find the links!

I found the last two by following Facebook friends and have a last name on one nothing like any we have heard associated with Freddy!

I am suspicious of that paper, as numerous searches on numerous peeps has taken me to the edition with the 2004 tennis article on Freddy and Joran. This is how Freddy was identified in August of 2005. I tried to follow that article back...and I was satisfied at the time as I found an article not connected to the case on an independant website. Now I am not so sure...I will have to find my post and the independanr website again!!!!

Also Sasha Rodriguez...there are some pics of her already posted...one at Moombas and one at her 15th. birthday party! With Ernesto, Freddy and an older man...unidentified! This puts Ernesto in Aruba in March of 2005 IIRC.

SS and Finn...the facebook I followed had the initials D.M....Interesting friends!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2008, 04:10:05 PM »

All of her kids seem to have different last names.  Freddy's mother must have been breeding like a rabbit.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »

This one, Sharon?

MOON OVER SKYBAR:
The Thursday night party at SkyBar has always had a large model following and often the party resembled a casting session with gorgeous young faces (and bodies) posed eternally on the beds around the pool. Since most of the models have grabbed their portfolios and made a fashionable exit along with the tourists I predicted an un-crowded party. WRONG! The place was packed and let me be the first to tell you…all the models haven’t left. Under an incredibly beautiful full moon, the beautiful and trendy partied and cuddled (on the beds). Many gathered to say goodbye (he’ll be back) to Ernesto Arambatzis who has moved to New York City. Some even danced to the sounds of DJ Nayib Esteban. SEEN: Jason Binn (he’s engaged), Jacquelynn D. Powers, Ernesto Arambatzis (who’s leaving us for NYC), Jose Ortiz (who’s leaving us for L.A.), Eddie Smith, promoters Erica Freshman and Zack Bush, stylish fashionistas Alicia & Dre, and photographer Seth Browarnik.   

http://www.miamisunpost.com/archives/2003/04-24-03/Nightlife.htm

Yes. That one. 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2008, 09:16:49 PM »

Mum

I'm looking but striking out. Most of the 'links' I saved -- many of them cached -- no longer work.

Sout out to vms....vms has a 'data center' wroth of stuff. I believe the frog has this stuff too The article from the 'going away party' for Ernesto. He left Miami for New York. I think it was 2003.

Here's a link to a nother picture of Ernie. Not sure if you've seen this one. (some of my old links still work)

http://www.southbeach-usa.com/clubs/misc/stage/stage1.htm

July 21, 2006

MOON OVER SKYBAR: The Thursday night party at SkyBar has always had a large model following and often the party resembled a casting session with gorgeous young faces (and bodies) posed eternally on the beds around the pool. Since most of the models have grabbed their portfolios and made a fashionable exit along with the tourists I predicted an un-crowded party. WRONG! The place was packed and let me be the first to tell you…all the models haven’t left. Under an incredibly beautiful full moon, the beautiful and trendy partied and cuddled (on the beds). Many gathered to say goodbye (he’ll be back) to Ernesto Arambatzis who has moved to New York City. Some even danced to the sounds of DJ Nayib Esteban. SEEN: Jason Binn (he’s engaged), Jacquelynn D. Powers, Ernesto Arambatzis (who’s leaving us for NYC), Jose Ortiz (who’s leaving us for L.A.), Eddie Smith, promoters Erica Freshman and Zack Bush, stylish fashionistas Alicia & Dre, and photographer Seth Browarnik.   

http://www.miamisunpost.com/archives/2003/04-24-03/Nightlife.htm

Applause, again!

Thanks Pita!

All I have is a memory  And it's not always so good anymore after 3 years 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2008, 11:02:18 PM »

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/6cf24bd2-2349-11dd-b214-000077b07658,s01=1.html?nclick_check=1

Conman who stole $224m but fell foul of Castro

By Phil Davison

Published: May 16 2008 19:27 | Last updated: May 16 2008 19:27

Of all the adjectives used to describe him, Robert Vesco – who has died at 72 – was happiest with “financier”. For the son of an Italian immigrant carworker in Detroit, the word had an exotic ring and he did not like to be called a crook, conman, fugitive, mobster, swindler or international drug dealer.

At his peak in the 1970s, he was worth several hundred million pounds (the equivalent of a few billion today), sailed the Caribbean in a Roman Abramovich-style yacht and flew around the world in a private Boeing 707 complete with discotheque, sauna and stewardesses who were particularly attentive to his needs. He named the aircraft the Silver Phyllis although it was not silver and he had no relatives called Phyllis. Apparently, the fact that it sounded like a venereal disease amused him.

Vesco was a self-made man who, as a young entrepreneur, liked to tell strangers he was chief executive of LPI. To the brave who dared ask, he would reply with a grin: Looting and Plundering Incorporated. He first came to world prominence when he took over Bernie Cornfeld’s flagging, Geneva-based Investment Overseas Services in 1970. Billed at the time as a “white knight,” he liked that phrase so much that he rode off into the sunset with, according to US authorities, most of the investors’ money – $224m to be exact. That allowed him to buy the yacht and the plane, which “made Air Force One [the US president’s aircraft] look like a no-frills airline”, according to a friend. The rare photographs of him, craggy-faced, with dark wavy hair, sideburns and designer shades, gave him something of a rock star image.

When he got rumbled by the Feds, he allegedly paid $200,000 (handed over in cash) to a staffer of Maurice Stans, then US commerce secretary and chief fund-raiser for Richard Nixon’s 1972 re-election campaign, to persuade Nixon to halt the US Securities and Exchange Commission investigation against him over the IOS swindle. The alleged bribe did not, in fact, turn the heat off him but it did, according to US court records, help finance the famous Watergate burglary that would eventually bring Nixon down.

Vesco thought owning his own country might help him out of a tight spot, and he could create his own passport, pay no tax and exempt himself from extradition. With the help of an influential political family in Antigua, he tried to establish what he called the Principality of the Sovereign Order of New Aragon, covering part of Antigua’s sister island of Barbuda, which he planned to turn into a “little Monaco in the Caribbean”. After that plan fell through, his attempt to broker the sale of US military aircraft to Colonel Muammer Gaddafi in Libya also ran into problems.

Thereafter, Vesco settled in Cuba and confined himself to simpler pursuits – helping run cocaine to the US via Nicaragua and Cuba, according to a US court deposition – and announcing he had found a citronella-based “miracle drug” called Trioxidal, or TX, that could cure cancer, Aids, arthritis, herpes, you name it, and allow each of us to live for several hundred years by boosting our immune system.

As it turned out, he was jailed in Cuba for fraud before the drug saw the light of day. Fidel Castro, the president, saw through the scam, put Vesco on trial as “a conspirator and agent of foreign secret services”, and had him locked away for 10 years.

True to his lifestyle, the world did not even know until last week that Vesco had died last November 23, or that the unmarked grave outside Havana, Cuba, was his. True to his lifestyle, there are some who wonder if he faked his own death to con the world one last time.

Robert Lee Vesco was born in Detroit on December 4 1935, the son of an Italian father and a Slovenian mother. He made a few bucks by opening bingo halls, bought a machine-parts company which he renamed, revealing the extent of his ambition, the International Controls Corporation, and was a dollar millionaire before he was 30. In 1970, he read about Cornfeld, a fellow American who had used Switzerland’s tax loopholes to run International Investment Services, a hall-of-mirrors corporation aimed at getting credulous people to invest in . . . well, as it turned out, Cornfeld himself. When Vesco came along as a “white knight”, investors were relieved – of the rest of their money.

With the SEC on his tail, Vesco drifted between countries where he could not legally be touched by American authorities: Costa Rica, Nicaragua under the Sandinistas, the Bahamas and finally Cuba, where Mr Castro accepted him as “a persecuted deer” until he fell foul of the Cuban leader.

Vesco, by then with a Canadian passport in the name of Tom Adams, became noted for his wild parties on his 137-foot yacht, for which the Cubans dredged a special berth in the city’s Hemingway Marina. He would pop up on Havana’s only golf course, where locals noted that he always had four caddies, each with a gun-butt protruding from under his guayabera. He liked a few mojitos in what was called the 19th Hole Bar even though it was only a nine-hole course.

When cohorts of Carlos Lehder. the Medellin cocaine baron now jailed in the US, told American investigators Vesco had arranged free passage over Cuba for Mr Lehder’s drugs aircraft to the US, Mr Castro was not pleased. But in the end it was the “miracle drug” scheme that put Vesco into a Cuban jail, from 1995 until 2005.

In 1995, I went to Havana to try to interview Vesco in jail. I failed, but found his partner in the pharmaceutical enterprise, Donald M. Nixon, widely known as Don Don, who happened to be a nephew of the former US president.

Proudly showing me a custom-made Havana cigar in the shape of a large penis, complete with testicles, Don Don told me: “Bob [Vesco] is the most brilliant man I’ve ever met”. Speaking of the drug TX, which got Vesco jailed, Mr Nixon insisted it would have been “the biggest story ever, the biggest breakthrough in the history of man, changing the total social and economic structure of the world . . . worth $10m a month net”.

Robert Lee Vesco is survived by his second wife, Lidia Alonso, and four children.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2008, 11:17:13 PM »

SS and Finn...the facebook I followed had the initials D.M....Interesting friends!

throw me a bone, eh?  Wink

DM = ?

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2008, 11:47:01 PM »

throw me a bone, eh?  Wink

DM = ?

LOL...Finn...Who have we been talking about the last few pages? Female relative in Fl with interesting friends...found a Ghis,who didn't look like the Ghis I wanted, but who knows, this is the internet!

Put your name in there Finn, so that SS would read your last post and I wouldn't have to spell it out...

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2008, 04:58:12 AM »

Hi monkeys,

Reading and trying to catchup with all the past post..

Got help from the state....

will report later on what is going on after meeting.

CAPS
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: June 13, 2008, 05:59:22 AM »

Interesting post by sindalle at BFN:

I have always thought that the Freddy telling the true story was just a scapegoat. Because Paulus needed a way to explain why he suddenly knew the truth, when really he knew it all along. He needed to fabricate a way that the truth was delivered to him. So they pretended that Joran spilled his guts to Freddy and Freddy in turn grew a conscience and spilled it all to the parents.

And if, in fact, Freddy was the scapegoat, he was it voluntarily. Which means he knew the truth all along too.

Am I making sense? Say I saw my brother Matt steal five dollars from my mom. And my older brother, Bob,  saw it too, but Bob was supposed to be at school when the theft happened. So, he can't admit he saw Matt take the money, because to do so would be admitting he was where he wasn't supposed to be. So, a few says later he tells my mom that I came to him and confessed what Matt did. He needed a story, someone to pretend told him the truth afterwards. And in turn, I would have to play along and pretend that I told Bobby about Matt taking the money.

Am I making sense at all?

I think Paulus knew what happened to Natalee, but to admit he knew would be admitting wrong doing on his own part. So he made up this story about Freddy coming to his senses and telling him the truth, as Joran told it to him (Freddy). But in order for Paulus to tell that lie, Freddy would have to agree to pretend that he was the one that told Paulus the truth.

In short, I believe that both Freddy and Paulus knew the truth all along.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: June 13, 2008, 10:02:40 AM »

Hi monkeys,

CAPS

Good to see you here, CAPS.  Sorry I can't stay up late enough to chat with you.......

Keep us posted, OK?

Helen Back
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »

I have always thought that the Freddy telling the true story was just a scapegoat. Because Paulus needed a way to explain why he suddenly knew the truth, when really he knew it all along. He needed to fabricate a way that the truth was delivered to him. So they pretended that Joran spilled his guts to Freddy and Freddy in turn grew a conscience and spilled it all to the parents.

And if, in fact, Freddy was the scapegoat, he was it voluntarily. Which means he knew the truth all along too.

Am I making sense? Say I saw my brother Matt steal five dollars from my mom. And my older brother, Bob,  saw it too, but Bob was supposed to be at school when the theft happened. So, he can't admit he saw Matt take the money, because to do so would be admitting he was where he wasn't supposed to be. So, a few says later he tells my mom that I came to him and confessed what Matt did. He needed a story, someone to pretend told him the truth afterwards. And in turn, I would have to play along and pretend that I told Bobby about Matt taking the money.

I think Paulus knew what happened to Natalee, but to admit he knew would be admitting wrong doing on his own part. So he made up this story about Freddy coming to his senses and telling him the truth, as Joran told it to him (Freddy). But in order for Paulus to tell that lie, Freddy would have to agree to pretend that he was the one that told Paulus the truth.

Makes a lot of sense to me.  It would not surprise me if Freddy and Paulus were both there when Natalee met her fate.  The 'meeting' at the Sloots with Freddy could very well have cemented the "you tell them that you told me" scenario.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »

This leads us back to Freddy as the 5th once again...of course.   
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2008, 02:51:16 PM »

This leads us back to Freddy as the 5th once again...of course.   

Very likely.  My top two for the 5th suspect have been Freddy and Paulus for a while now.  If Simian meant Lorenzo, I have to remind myself that Simian was passing along info from the ALE.  I have a hard time setting what the ALE says in stone.  Could ALE have been feeding Simian disinformation to deflect for the Sloots guilt??????

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2008, 12:59:49 AM »

Hi monkeys,

CAPS

Hey caps, say Hi to all for me please.  I am praying is goes well.  Talk soon, email me if you get some time.
Kath

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2008, 03:05:07 AM »

LOL.. thats because the probably both present at the time -- visa vis the white vehicle following Deepak as they left C  C

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.