March 19, 2024, 02:40:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 797052 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1400 on: August 16, 2008, 02:57:49 PM »

Hi 2NJSons...Well Lala's posted that her name was Croes...She's been to the US and Maui...Owns a shop in the Renaissance Mall, which is pricey.

What else do we know about Charles Croes wife?

I am still wondering who the 14 year old Astrid is, some-one NativeLingo knows, as I didn't see Astrid post that herself!

My mind is telling me we knew more about Mrs. C. Croes but my memory is not cooperating with the details.  I do remember she was younger...they have a young son, who CC has written about on the aruba travel boards....have no clue who Astrid is...

PS...I fixed the links.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: August 16, 2008, 03:02:11 PM »

Hi 2NJSons...Well Lala's posted that her name was Croes...She's been to the US and Maui...Owns a shop in the Renaissance Mall, which is pricey.

I am still wondering who the 14 year old Astrid is, some-one NativeLingo knows, as I didn't see Astrid post that herself!

My mind is telling me we knew more about Mrs. C. Croes but my memory is not cooperating with the details.  I do remember she was younger...they have a young son, who CC has written about on the aruba travel boards....have no clue who Astrid is...

PS...I fixed the links.

Just saw something to go to RU or Scrux which I didn't follow that he had a son called Giovanni. Do you remember a post supposedly from his son about Charles?  IIRC it was not very flattering!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1402 on: August 16, 2008, 03:11:01 PM »

PS...I fixed the links.

Just saw something to go to RU or Scrux which I didn't follow that he had a son called Giovanni. Do you remember a post supposedly from his son about Charles?  IIRC it was not very flattering!

I vaguely recall something.  I, too, had much saved on another computer....lost it all.  I guess this gives us something else to look for....Astrid & Giovanni???   If Giovanni truly was CC's son and not happy with him, it might be due to prior marriage history...just a guess...if he's not, then there's no point thinking about it.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1403 on: August 16, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »

PS...I fixed the links.

I vaguely recall something.  I, too, had much saved on another computer....lost it all.  I guess this gives us something else to look for....Astrid & Giovanni???   If Giovanni truly was CC's son and not happy with him, it might be due to prior marriage history...just a guess...if he's not, then there's no point thinking about it.

Just took a quick look and found a post at RWV from 2006 where Giovanni Croes rumored as son of Charles and the talk then was about GVC arrest.....interesting...then, found a PV where one of the officer's name is Giovanni Croes, but that was at RU....I didn't take the time yet to find it, here...(I may have to leave for a bit, soon)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1404 on: August 16, 2008, 03:41:04 PM »

Mum, fwiw, I found an astrid croes, but she'd be in her 50s.  (just don't know who Astrid is, so I used that surname  )

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/107b83/

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: August 16, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »

PS...I fixed the links.

Just took a quick look and found a post at RWV from 2006 where Giovanni Croes rumored as son of Charles and the talk then was about GVC arrest.....interesting...then, found a PV where one of the officer's name is Giovanni Croes, but that was at RU....I didn't take the time yet to find it, here...(I may have to leave for a bit, soon)

LOL...I was just there myself. That was it.

Got to get ready to leave myself.  Be back in the morning. Have a great evening!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1406 on: August 16, 2008, 04:30:35 PM »

#5 Nice comments!
First off, Charles Croes is my biological father(I know his cruelty well) ...

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: August 16, 2008, 04:31:43 PM »

PS...I fixed the links.

Post from Charles Croes son in response to his comment about far reaching implications......

Nice comments!

First off, Charles Croes is my biological father(I know his cruelty well)
-Moreover, he is a “famous liar” in circles that know him well. He thrives on any kind of perceived power or authority and will readily craft up ambiguous statements or manufacture situations which increase his influence. The sad part, is that although he excels in finding people to lead, he lacks the basic integrity to do them any good. I would say he lacks some very basic human elements as well. Compassion and honesty being only the tip of the iceberg.
In summary, one needs only poke around his shady and needfully obfuscated personal histories to understand that his comments are just hot air. Albeit super-heated at times.
In my opinion, Charles Croes is not the type of man to altruistically help Natalie Holloway, he is the kind of man who would stand on her dead body if the view was only slightly better.
Adam (ashamed of his last name) Croes

Comment by Atomiczzz | February 4, 2008

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/#comments

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: August 16, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »

I wonder if this is Adam Croes...

Atomiczzz Myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1964477
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1409 on: August 16, 2008, 04:39:36 PM »

Thanks, finngirl & Pita.     It was a recent post, then....this year, that is, and Adam is the name.... 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: August 16, 2008, 04:39:57 PM »

Native posted that her young-ish daughter
was treated/counseled for something minor
at the same clinic as JvdS

which is how she knew the receptionist there
who told her/Native that, re anger management,
"_ _ _ _ _ is the least of his problems"

IIRC the blank was "killing dogs"

my apologies if that blank is incorrect ...
the exact quote is here somewhere

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: August 16, 2008, 04:51:13 PM »

Inside the Black
637 N. Bronson, No. 304
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Phone: 323-406-3112
insidetheblack@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/insidetheblack
www.insidetheblack.com

Fact Sheet
SHORT BIO

Formed in September, 2002 in Los Angeles, Inside The Black uses elements of blues, jazz and straight up rock and roll to create a familiar, yet new take on hard rock. Major influences include Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Aerosmith and Alice in Chains. The band has performed throughout the Los Angeles area in such infamous venues as The Cat Club, The Garage, The Cobalt Café and Dragonfly.

Founding members include Shane Kuhn on vocals, Scott Hunter on guitar and Steve Buehler on drums, with Adam Croes playing bass since 2006. Inside The Black released their self-titled album digitally on July 24, 2006. The fully packagedCD was released on May 15, 2007. The CD was mastered by Ralph Rieckermann, former bassist for The Scorpions.

ALBUM DISTRIBUTION
Traditional
Super D
Amazon.com
CDBaby.com
Digital
iTunes (Worldwide)
eMusic
Napster
Rhapsody
Sony Connect
Audio Lunchbox
Mobile
Verizon V-Cast

MEMBERS
Shane Kuhn: Vocals
Scott Hunter: Guitars
Steve Buehler: Drums
Adam Croes: Bass

ALBUM TRACK LISTING
1. Adult Movies (3:42)
2. Hell to Pay (3:40)
3. Inside the Black (3:33)
4. Fix (2:51)
5. Beautiful Liar (4:03)
6. Full Circle (2:56)
7. Ultraviolet (7:00)
8. Skin (4:04)
All songs written and arranged by Kuhn/Hunter/Buehler.

FILM PLACEMENT
– The song “Inside The Black” is placed in the film Drive-Thru, distributed by Lions Gate and
releasing in North America on DVD on May, 29, 2007.
– The lead actress performs a version of the song in the film.
– Inside The Black’s original version of the song plays during the end credits

http://www.insidetheblack.com/presskit/InsideTheBlack-FactSheet_Album.pdf
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: August 16, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »

I have never been able to determine what native Lingo's first name was for sure.  I know she is not Marrianne Croes of the prosecutor's office so I guess we need to look further.  What about marriage records?  I don't know how to get those. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1413 on: August 16, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »

Well, let me try this again. LOL

I know that she gives her email out to AG or one of the Aruban posters in a comment on the FP.  OR it could be in the forum posts called Rumors of Breaking news.  Either way it's a lot to dig through.  I had it saved once, but can't find it now.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1414 on: August 16, 2008, 11:32:22 PM »

I know that she gives her email out to AG or one of the Aruban posters in a comment on the FP.  OR it could be in the forum posts called Rumors of Breaking news.  Either way it's a lot to dig through.  I had it saved once, but can't find it now.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/10/natalee-holloway-information-vii/

138.  NativeLingo on June 11th, 2005 1:53 am
CancunMole, Look for me in one of the Renaissance Mall Stores….
m_croesm@yahoo.com
Bon Bini to aruba;)

Btw…..where did everybody from tripadvisor go?

Mum, same link:

134. NativeLingo on June 11th, 2005 1:32 am
Gajin…your feelings are totally understandible……I’m an Aruban…..and a mother of 3 girls……

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: August 17, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

m_croesm@yahoo.com
Bon Bini to aruba;)

Mum, same link:

Gajin…your feelings are totally understandible……I’m an Aruban…..and a mother of 3 girls……

Thanks...Guess I need to reread those pages...LOL...poor brain can only take so much info...Olympics and sleep pattern not helping!

Lots of M. Croes on the Chamber list, so that is no help. Doesn't seem like she is Charles' wife, unless Adam was not her son. Was Charles married twice. Can't find a complete Renaissance Mall store directory either.

Can't find the RWV posts for June 11th. Have they gone?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: August 17, 2008, 09:39:12 AM »

Pita and Finngirl...Thanks for the info...That was the post about Charles Croes I was thinking of Finn.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: August 17, 2008, 09:41:04 AM »

PS...I fixed the links.

There was an old picture from the ?vistaaruba online paper.  The second, young Mrs. Croes, was a dancer  IIRC.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: August 17, 2008, 10:17:49 AM »

Bringing this post of mine forward as I still need help...

Reply #949 on: April 25, 2008, 02:59:29 PM » Rob

Caps there are 5 Dirty Hands

Dirty Hand
DirtyHand
Dirty hand
dirty hand
dirtyhand

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:44 pm
Babalu opened a window looking into babylon on his 12:31 A.M. Post
DirtyHand is alive

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:48 pm
Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

Help! I am a little confused, as usual with Shango and his posts. Isn’t he saying here that DirtyHand and dirty hand are the same person? I like Rob always thought there was 5...now I am not so sure.

Shango says there are many dirty hands.  I take that to mean there is more than one...would that not fit what Shango said was a window also?  van der Straten, Duetekom...etc.  Shango meant one in particular in certain posts, but he called one an Arawak Dirty Hand and also said dirty hand is not an Arawak.  So by that, I am thinking there is more than one.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:19 pm
There are many DirtyHands among the Arawak, and so it has been for centuries…

Shango Says:June 26th, 2005 at 9:19 pm
DirtyHand is not an Arawak
The singing card can not be played
The cowboys would circle the wagons
The arawaks are preparing the sacrifice
light the fires
the gods are talking

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:32 pm
The sacrifice is the correct food to appease the gods, arawaks, and cowboys
but the foundations of the house of babylon will shake
even harder if Arawak Dirty Hand is revealed

Babalú on June 27th, 2005 12:30 am
Concerned
No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:44 pm
Babalu opened a window looking into babylon on his 12:31 A.M. Post
DirtyHand is alive

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:48 pm
Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

Lala’s…Baby steps…So Babalu opened the window on DirtyHand and knew who dirty hand was in the same post? Thanks..

Not really.  Babalu was guessing.  Shango said he opened a window...now what could that mean?   Got a glimspe of what he was trying to say?  I don't think it means Babalu was dead on right.  Why?  Because Shango didn't say "Babalu scores!"  He did with Drax when Drax was correct with an answer.  So..."opening a window" could mean....Your are getting closer.  MOO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: August 17, 2008, 10:20:49 AM »

m_croesm@yahoo.com
Bon Bini to aruba;)

Mum, same link:

So what does the "M" stand for?  Margaret?  Marilyn?  Melissa?  Mildred? Michelle?  I could go on and on.  According to Mrs. Red it is not Marrianne.  I mean the Marrianne as in the OM office.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.