March 18, 2024, 08:24:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 796974 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: August 30, 2008, 08:43:13 AM »

Article about Claudia Kirschhoch

http://findclaudia.homestead.com/files/Jamaica_Scotsman.htm
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: August 30, 2008, 09:08:02 AM »

'Yellow Bird' is a Jamaican song that tells a story of twarted love. The little yellow bird's mate flew away.
http://deenotes.homestead.com/yellowbird.html

WISH THAT I WAS A YELLOW BIRD,
I'D FLY FAR AWAY WITH YOU.
BUT I AM NOT,
A YELLOW BIRD,
SO HERE I SIT WITH,
NOTHING ELSE TO DO.
YELLOW BIRD, UP HIGH IN BANANA TREE,
YELLOW BIRD, YOU SIT ALL ALONE LIKE ME.
BETTER FLY AWAY,
IN THE SKY AWAY.
PICKER COMING SOON,
PICK FROM NIGHT TO NOON.
BLACK AND YELLOW, YOU,
LIKE BANANA TOO,
THEY MAY PICK YOU SOME DAY.
I ALSO HAD A PRETTY GIRL,
SHE'S NOT WITH ME TODAY.
THEY'RE ALL THE SAME,
THE PRETTY GIRLS.
MAKE'EM THE NEST,
THEN THEY FLY AWAY.
YELLOW BIRD, UP HIGH IN BANANA TREE,
YELLOW BIRD, YOU SIT ALL ALONE LIKE ME.
DID YOUR LADY FRIEND,
LEAVE THE NEST AGAIN?
THAT IS VERY SAD,
MAKES ME FEEL SO BAD.
YOU CAN FLY AWAY,
IN THE SKY AWAY,
YOUR MORE LUCKY THAN ME.

Yellow Hammer
http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/birds/al_yellowhammer.htm

By an act of the Alabama Legislature, the yellow-hammer was approved as the official bird of Alabama on September 6, 1927.
"The members of the above-named legislative body officially selected this bird as the avian emblem of Alabama because the cavalrymen of the Confederate Army wore gray uniforms trimmed with yellow, the colors of the yellowhammer having suggested these gray and yellow uniforms."
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: August 30, 2008, 02:28:11 PM »

The term Yellowbird is for someone from Alabama.  It goes back to the Civil War era when soldiers referred to themselves as Yellowbirds.  It could signify Natalee or any of the other MB students.

While that had always made sense (that codetalker "yellowbird" = Yellow bird/Alabama), unless we get the exact meaning directly from the codetalkers mouth, we can only guess at this time what any of the posts meant. 

There is a Yellow party, a Yellowbird party boat, Yellow Bird Tour group, Yellow Bird Show Club (dancers in yellow), "bird on a wire",  bird =croes or Frances Ellen Byrd...I was merely tossing out yet another explaination in case in the end it may fit, that's all 

Interesting thoughts once again Poochy! Thanks!

The Croes idea is intriguing to say the least. seem to recall Caps calling the MEP the "Yellow Party", back in Shango1.

Frances Ellen Byrd...also we know Haleigh Uncalpher stayed behind, not sure how long she stayed for...

Help me out, please? Is there reference to a "Yellowbird" and a "Yellowhammer"? Would like the dates of those posts, if possible...sorry not much time and thought you might know exactly where to find them.

Here's the posts I found about Yellowbird, Yellowhammer, birds, etc...

Merian Ernest 7/26/05 9:47am
See how the dead-ends meet? Like the Simian said. There is little to fear as the Babylonians are swinging the scepter still.  The Simian does not boast. Tread slowly as the Hindus were brutal during the confrontation. Who stuck to their story after all?  The Yellowhammer has flown, but the bifrons is not on the loose. The silent antennas have spoken, but they have forked tongues too. Who will sit in Damocles’ chair?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:12 pm
Even Flying Birds Sing. If the key does not arrive tomorrow, that door to Eden will remain closed I must feed the messengers

AllyinMiami Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:38 pm
The cowboys have their feet deep in the dirty water. They are confident in their equipment. Babylonians are there to pick up when necessary. From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk The monkey is connected to a microwave. The monsters have come to eat from the anguished. The birdie has come down from the cable. We have to wait a while until it becomes known to all why he leaves all his dogs dead there

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:04 pm
The wire has been shaken. The bird has left

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:27 pm
The elder had to come clean. He knows what damaged he had caused. The Simian said to not shake the wire, ‘cause the bird would fly away. The Simian would never pose. Go back and read what the Simian wrote. The Babylonians knows what happened, but they are up in arms. The gamblers knew the girl.

Merian Ernest 7/27/05 11:58am
Sorry, John Neely, if the Yellowbird is found all will be known.  The hours are winding down. As Emily is sent to the sea, clearing the path for the Babylonians.

Merian Ernest 7/27/05 1:23pm
Who dares to suggest the Simian knows the whereabouts of the Yellowbird? The trail started with Papi the Butterfly. The clock is now reset. A new time was proclaimed by the Simian yesterday. How feeble the ones who ran away to hide from their own inability to read between the lines. The Babylonians are very confident and grateful, but are very wary. They have been let down by the hammer and block. They need the Hindus, but they need more. More will unravel as the Jaguar leans into the sea. Merian wants to leave this form soon.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: August 30, 2008, 07:02:18 PM »

I still feel that Ally is either Simian/Armin or a very good friend who knows what happened.  I found this post very interesting because she mentioned the dead dogs.  Wasn't there talk that Lorenzo killed dogs?

The cowboys have their feet deep in the dirty water. They are confident in their equipment. Babylonians are there to pick up when necessary. From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk The monkey is connected to a microwave. The monsters have come to eat from the anguished. The birdie has come down from the cable. We have to wait a while until it becomes known to all why he leaves all his dogs dead there
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: August 30, 2008, 07:50:53 PM »

This is from a post by Kermit on 8/10/2008.  Kermit, do you have any additional information about this?  Does anyone have any additional information?

new girl Says:
June 29th, 2005 at 12:35 am
Subdude, back to Shango’s clues:

DirtyHand the polis chief has been to the maze and walks through all houses. INCLUDING this one. But he does not go there to seek pleasures.

So why does he go? To collect his $$ for allowing these raves to go on and on while everyone else’s are busted? Or is it more sinister? Does it involve drug trade or something sexually inappropriate?

Shango also suggested that the children of “Babylonian” government officials / important people hang out at these rave parties. Why don’t they come forward?

Maybe they are scared that if Lorenzo is crazy and murders dogs and gang-rapes and kills innocent tourists, he might hurt them too. Especially if the police are somehow complicit in this.

And what of their parents, the ruling Dutch officials? Are they also complicit in some way? Is this a house of cards the kids don’t want to bring down?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: August 30, 2008, 08:06:06 PM »

We have heard that Urine killed a dog, but Ally is talking about someone leaving "all his dogs dead there".  This looks like more than one dog.  Is Ally talking about Lorenzo in this post?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1586 on: August 30, 2008, 08:58:34 PM »

We have heard that Urine killed a dog, but Ally is talking about someone leaving "all his dogs dead there".  This looks like more than one dog.  Is Ally talking about Lorenzo in this post?

SS - I agree w/you about Joran leaving dead dog(s) 'there'. Plural - not dog but dogS - interesting....
I recall reading Joran blamed someone else for killing his dog, then came forward with the truth (for once in his life...). But interesting about more than one 'dogs'. Reminds me of Randy Jackson on American Idol 'DOGZ'... choose-a-name bouncer dogz perhaps???

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1587 on: August 30, 2008, 09:00:00 PM »

Hmmmm.  More yellowhammer discussion. Interesting.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1588 on: August 30, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
The DiceMen must be questioned.
They to go to the Music and enter the same Maze
Mary who was not a virgin entered
The DiceMen ROLLED
Mary ROLLED

We were told a few months ago that "Mary who was not a virgin" was actually Julia Renfro.

We were also told and several monkeys who were into photography agreed, that the picture from C&Cs had been photoshoped because of the perfect and unnatural alignment of the people in the picture.

I don't know what to think at this point except that Elizabeth Cain knows an important piece of information.  I agree with Lalas that the FBI has the answers.  Are any MB students here at SM who might be willing to encourage her to communicate with us?

Where is she in college? 
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: August 30, 2008, 09:10:11 PM »

I still feel that Ally is either Simian/Armin or a very good friend who knows what happened.  I found this post very interesting because she mentioned the dead dogs.  Wasn't there talk that Lorenzo killed dogs?

http://www.fanhouse.com/2007/06/08/report-massive-k-9-grave-found-on-michael-vicks-property/

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: August 30, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »

the maze offers many forbidden desires
the girl knew his
find DirtyHand
he too walked in this house of babylon
but not to satiate desire

http://www.fanhouse.com/2007/06/08/report-massive-k-9-grave-found-on-michael-vicks-property/

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: August 30, 2008, 09:13:22 PM »

edit above:
'the girl knew this'
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1592 on: August 30, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »

C - interesting. Dead dogs leading to dog fighting like M Vics did....

The only thing I can say is that whomever was invovled w/Natalee had no heart.

Our family has worked with our local animal shelter (ahh yes, the name "poochy") for many  years for fostering dogs... mainly puppies cuz we got 2 of our own, and a fenced in yard and dogs are 'pack animals' yada yada.... But the dog fighting angle - interesting. All those )w/no regard to life (whether dogs or humans or Joran as he so coldly describes it to his "friend" ) -- they must be related to her disappearance.

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1593 on: August 30, 2008, 10:14:09 PM »

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Halliburton_contractor_sued_for_human_trafficking_0828.html

HALIBURTON SUED FOR HUMAN TRAFFIKING???

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Halliburton_contractor_sued_for_human_trafficking_0828.html

hM... THE 'GODS' ARE AWARE.

Condi Rice and Beth photo - Condi was warning somebody...."I know what you did last summer..."
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: August 30, 2008, 10:29:29 PM »

Our family has worked with our local animal shelter (ahh yes, the name "poochy") for many  years for fostering dogs... mainly puppies cuz we got 2 of our own, and a fenced in yard and dogs are 'pack animals' yada yada.... But the dog fighting angle - interesting. All those )w/no regard to life (whether dogs or humans or Joran as he so coldly describes it to his "friend" ) -- they must be related to her disappearance.

wait-gets better Pooch.......remember "Miraclist?" ("a local ecstasy substitute")

then, the pair of intuitives that went to the island to do an investigative show (channeling NH: "I wouldn't even know where to get this drug [that she was given]")

re: the dogs:
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/archives/legacy/2002/82002/08152002_2.xml

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: August 31, 2008, 11:15:43 AM »

wait-gets better Pooch.......remember "Miraclist?" ("a local ecstasy substitute")

then, the pair of intuitives that went to the island to do an investigative show (channeling NH: "I wouldn't even know where to get this drug [that she was given]")

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/archives/legacy/2002/82002/08152002_2.xml

Sorry Colombo, I don't remember the 'Miraclist'. I'lll have to search around and learn more.

Gonna listen again to those two 'intuitives' on google again.

They should dig that up that pet cemetary in Aruba like they did MVics. Maybe they'd find something of interest.   

For 3 years I wondered what was meant by the 'path' that lead down the rabbit hole. "I ain't wonderin' no more" 

(got a house full of party folks comin' over in a few - ttyl)
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1596 on: August 31, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »

...but before I go...see the 2 sentences in red below:

From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk.

We have to wait a while (the timing is not right)

until it becomes known to all (if yellowbird is found all will be known)

why he leaves all his dogs dead THERE  (THERE is somewhere between Montana to Moko)

(also, as an fyi - and this could be something or nothing, but Joran and Lorenzo both had on PUMA t-shirts. Is PUMA a type of lion? I wondered if that was a signal to dirtyhand that they were not going to talk....again, probably nothing, but just found it odd that Joran goes from wearing those 'regular guy look' plaid cotton shirts to a PUMA T).

now I really got to get off this pooter and get ready for my party!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: August 31, 2008, 12:16:26 PM »

This is from a post by Kermit on 8/10/2008.  Kermit, do you have any additional information about this?  Does anyone have any additional information?

new girl Says:
June 29th, 2005 at 12:35 am
Subdude, back to Shango’s clues:

DirtyHand the polis chief has been to the maze and walks through all houses. INCLUDING this one. But he does not go there to seek pleasures.

So why does he go? To collect his $$ for allowing these raves to go on and on while everyone else’s are busted? Or is it more sinister? Does it involve drug trade or something sexually inappropriate?

Shango also suggested that the children of “Babylonian” government officials / important people hang out at these rave parties. Why don’t they come forward?

Maybe they are scared that if Lorenzo is crazy and murders dogs and gang-rapes and kills innocent tourists, he might hurt them too. Especially if the police are somehow complicit in this.

And what of their parents, the ruling Dutch officials? Are they also complicit in some way? Is this a house of cards the kids don’t want to bring down?

I don't really remember "new girl" as a poster
but I think I can tell you that there are people in the LE that are involved in the cover-up. So she is accurate in
her assessment of the case.

*remember Lorenzo was arrested and let go without a trial or anything
* remember the Polis Captain led tourists to after hour parties
* remember Polis were on these boards watching, people with Aruba gov't were posting false and mis-leading information right away.
* remember Joran confessed - Hans Mos did nothng
* remember Karin Jansseen waited 10 days to allow her fellow friend and former working buddy to sanitize everything
* remember Judge Bob Witt limited the search
* remember Ben King helped his friend and working buddy Paulus van der Sloot
* remember Judge Smid said, "they were guilty of body disposal"; yet he let them go free

The cover-up is massive.

Smid, Paulus, Antonio Carlos, Oduber all buddies

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: August 31, 2008, 12:25:30 PM »

Sorry Colombo, I don't remember the 'Miraclist'. I'lll have to search around and learn more.

Gonna listen again to those two 'intuitives' on google again.

They should dig that up that pet cemetary in Aruba like they did MVics. Maybe they'd find something of interest.   

For 3 years I wondered what was meant by the 'path' that lead down the rabbit hole. "I ain't wonderin' no more" 

(got a house full of party folks comin' over in a few - ttyl)

http://www.mythforlife.com/qtr_2nd_05.html
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: August 31, 2008, 10:40:44 PM »

the maze offers many forbidden desires
the girl knew his
find DirtyHand
he too walked in this house of babylon
but not to satiate desire

Colombo - you lost me.     Wasn't Michael Vick into fighting pitbulls?  Did Lorenzo also train pitbulls to fight?  I don't get the connection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.