March 19, 2024, 03:36:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 797062 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: September 01, 2008, 08:06:23 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2007-07-17-vick-indicted_N.htm

The indictment Tuesday of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick on charges of running a dogfighting operation includes gruesome allegations of executing poor-performing animals by hanging and electrocution.
____

Vick was indicted with three others by a federal grand jury in Virginia. Vick, Purnell A. Peace, Quanis L. Phillips and Tony Taylor are accused of staging often-fatal dogfights since at least 2002 through their Bad Newz Kennels on Vick's property in Surry County, Va.
____

The Surry property, purchased by Vick in 2001, was raided in April by police, who said they found 55 American pit bull terriers and equipment associated with dogfighting.

____

The 19-page indictment cites eyewitness accounts from three confidential witnesses. It alleges that in April about eight pit bulls were executed by Vick, Peace and Phillips by methods that included "hanging, drowning and slamming one dog's body to the ground."

It also says in March 2003 that Peace consulted with Vick about a female pit bull's condition after losing a fight and that execution followed.

Purses for fights staged on Vick's property are alleged to have been as high as $26,000 and to have drawn kennels from at least seven states.

___

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: September 01, 2008, 08:38:03 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2007-07-17-vick-indicted_N.htm

The indictment Tuesday of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick on charges of running a dogfighting operation includes gruesome allegations of executing poor-performing animals by hanging and electrocution.
____

Vick was indicted with three others by a federal grand jury in Virginia. Vick, Purnell A. Peace, Quanis L. Phillips and Tony Taylor are accused of staging often-fatal dogfights since at least 2002 through their Bad Newz Kennels on Vick's property in Surry County, Va.
____

The Surry property, purchased by Vick in 2001, was raided in April by police, who said they found 55 American pit bull terriers and equipment associated with dogfighting.

____

The 19-page indictment cites eyewitness accounts from three confidential witnesses. It alleges that in April about eight pit bulls were executed by Vick, Peace and Phillips by methods that included "hanging, drowning and slamming one dog's body to the ground."

It also says in March 2003 that Peace consulted with Vick about a female pit bull's condition after losing a fight and that execution followed.

Purses for fights staged on Vick's property are alleged to have been as high as $26,000 and to have drawn kennels from at least seven states.
___

I never realized the extent of this horrific 'sport'...

http://www.google.com/search?q=dog+fight+crackdown&hl=en&sa=2

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1622 on: September 02, 2008, 09:15:01 AM »

Under Cover of Delusion...

The loud RAVE music would most certainly cover up the sounds of fighting dogs in the middle of the night...
Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the notes to the poison house where the children of the babylonians and the arawak nation meet, under cover of delusion. In the maze the lions which play shall be found. The gamblers also took note. Tell the cowboys.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1623 on: September 02, 2008, 11:10:31 PM »

SS
Caps thought yellowhammer was a reference to another person of whom I won't mention because she has nothing to do with this at all other than her family is very wealthy and was on the trip also.  That is my opinion and not that of others who think she was involved in mistaken identity.

However, Caps theory is not without merit at all...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: September 04, 2008, 05:59:10 PM »

SS
Caps thought yellowhammer was a reference to another person of whom I won't mention because she has nothing to do with this at all other than her family is very wealthy and was on the trip also.  That is my opinion and not that of others who think she was involved in mistaken identity.

However, Caps theory is not without merit at all...

Thanks Lala's - I remember that.  His theory involved a kidnapping plot and Natalee was the wrong girl.  He also confused the Yellowhammer of Alabama with the state bird of Virginia.  On the Caylee thread, you did some research about the "wine of Bacchus."  Was there a Shango/Simian reference to the wine of Bacchus at one point?  It sounds very familiar.

Poochy - Could they be referring to LVR's basement as "the rave cave"?  I can't imagine a group of party-goers dancing in a cave without electricity or amenities.  Do you suppose that the basement is a known congregation point for late night parties?  This would tie into Urine and the Pimps taking Natalee to LVR's basement after the Matty Apts. party.  Perhaps it was here that she came to from the drugs and started to struggle.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: September 04, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »

Poochy - Could they be referring to LVR's basement as "the rave cave"?  I can't imagine a group of party-goers dancing in a cave without electricity or amenities.  Do you suppose that the basement is a known congregation point for late night parties?  This would tie into Urine and the Pimps taking Natalee to LVR's basement after the Matty Apts. party.  Perhaps it was here that she came to from the drugs and started to struggle.

I recall the H.I. was built on an old Indian something or other, and there were tunnels underneath. Hearsay perhaps, but I recall someone informing me about that.

Anybody who has a basement on Aruba could probably connect eventually with one of the 'tourist' caves as they are both underground.

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: September 04, 2008, 08:11:53 PM »

I recall the H.I. was built on an old Indian something or other, and there were tunnels underneath. Hearsay perhaps, but I recall someone informing me about that.

Anybody who has a basement on Aruba could probably connect eventually with one of the 'tourist' caves as they are both underground.

"See how the dead-ends meet?"    = Could this be referring to a basement wall and a cave/tunnel wall? 

Merian Ernest 7/26/05 9:47am
See how the dead-ends meet? Like the Simian said. There is little to fear as the Babylonians are swinging the scepter still.  The Simian does not boast. Tread slowly as the Hindus were brutal during the confrontation. Who stuck to their story after all?  The Yellowhammer has flown, but the bifrons is not on the loose. The silent antennas have spoken, but they have forked tongues too. Who will sit in Damocles’ chair?

It is dark in a cave:
Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:50 am
The babylonian and the shivas did not build castles in the sand. they lost to the lions. dirty hand knows. the elder knows. and so do the Arawaks. the cowboys are far from the house of Babylon.  the maze shall remain dark to all but the arawak nation and the elders.

The Maze:
- It is open to all (as in a tourist cave?)
- Arawaks hide the path to it (for the Babylonians)
- May also be referred to as the 'damned corridors'
- it is difficult for supposed guilty, even if innocent (It is difficult for Joran)
- Halls/hallways may suddenly twist to accomodate cowboys walking in it  (cave walls that open/close to secret pathways?)
- A dirty cop (poison siren) was in the 'halls'.
- Alot of unrest going on in the 'halls' in the weeks after her disappearance.
- The ones who can open up the doors to it live in the conuco.
- the judges (robed ones) will squeeze an escape thru pasageways in it used once before
- the elder knows the passages in it
- it remains dark to all but the arawak nation and the elders

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:55 pm
Why do they leave the Maze open? Why hasn’t an Arawak probed it’s fetid depths. Tell the Cowboys! The Arawaks are hiding the path to the Maze for the Babylonians.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:45 pm
All who enter the damned corridors of the houses of Babylon know the dangers that await.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:26 pm
The maze of Babylon is very difficult for the supposed guilty, even if innocent.  The Arawaks cannot reveal their singing card.  many teepees would be destroyed and the cowboys would get upset.  the singing card is bad luck for wampum for many moons.  So there must be some type of sacrifice.  The gods are hungry, the cowboys are hungry.  Great disruption in the halls of babylonian palace

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:58 pm
Halls of the house of babylon may suddenly twist to accomodate cowboys walking in the maze. No loot, but many answers. Better twisted hallways than fallen houses. Many invisible spirits around Arawak Fires. Many gods watching. we must have a sacrifice. Light the fires!

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:22 pm
Because the fallen judge agreed, he can sing any song he wants. A poisonous siren in the halls of Babylon. He will sing to keep doors open, much to the cowboys distress.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from Babylon.  There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas. Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too. Many teepees fall. No Wampum. Cowboys eat Sacrifice. Arawaks eat sacrifice. Dirty hand stays hidden, but all are well-fed. Cowboys happy, but unrest in the halls of the palace. Babylon owes the Arawaks!

Merian Ernest 7/26/05 3:51pm
The Multi fractions spell democracy to the Simian. The tyranny of duality does not live in the conuco. Yes or no are not the only answers.  Pick up the pieces and make an island. Only the one who chopped it down understands. Sell your convictions to try and understand. Start anew, a new man. Who says the one who broke is the one who knows? Look by the haystack in the small hours. They live in the conuco, but they are the only ones who can open the palace doors. The federales should be careful not to grease the palace floors. The robed ones will squeeze an escape through passageways used once before.  The checkmate is the same the tables might have turned. There are no donkeys or mules in chess only horses.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:52 pm
The elder agreed to speak, but he loves the boy too much. he knows the passages of the palace too well. So the Babylonians must make sure the check mate is iron-clad. Something rotten from The Hague will have to make the third act play out.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
The last hope rests on the shoulders of the cowboys. Ten days, two down, eight to go. The elder knows the passages in the palace too well. The Babylonians are afraid they might not be able to stop him. Don’t shake the wire, ‘cause the bird will fy away.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: September 04, 2008, 08:55:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRK-CQVQevQ

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:26 pm
The maze of Babylon is very difficult for the supposed guilty, even if innocent

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:27 pm
The elder had to come clean. He knows what damage he had caused. The Simian said to not shake the wire, ‘cause the bird would fly away.
The Simian would never pose. Go back and read what the Simian wrote. The Babylonians knows what happened, but they are up in arms. The gamblers knew the girl.
 (they knew the girl, she spent her nights at their tables-all they knew was written down-the gamblers also "took note"....poison note$)

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:30 pm
Who knows what song the elder will sing
[note: which song?]

[to know: owe....who did she owe?]
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:31 pm
The shivas knew the girl                        (?)
the arawaks new the girl                        (?)
and the babylonians still know the girl      (?)

repeating for emphasis:
 Go back and read what the Simian wrote. The Babylonians knows what happened, but they are up in arms. The gamblers knew the girl.
 (they knew the girl, she spent her nights at their tables)

Shango: Why did the girl owe money?

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: September 04, 2008, 09:47:05 PM »

Because the fallen judge agreed, he can sing any song he wants. A poisonous siren [epilepsy?] in the halls of Babylon. He will sing to keep doors open, much to the cowboys distress.

if sirens sing a poison song all will get sick

who gave mary the poison wine of Bacchus?
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: September 04, 2008, 09:48:00 PM »

poison note$

a poisonous siren

why did the girl owe money?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: September 04, 2008, 11:42:38 PM »

Because the fallen judge agreed, he can sing any song he wants. A poisonous siren [epilepsy?] in the halls of Babylon. He will sing to keep doors open, much to the cowboys distress.

poison note$

a poisonous siren

Colombo -  Not sure if I agree that poison siren = epilepsy....but that is just my opinion.

I think a "siren" is either a woman who "lures" or a "siren" is a bad cop.

I think "poison" refers to excess alcohol, drugs or both.

Bacchus is the 'god of wine'.

So "poison wine of Bacchus" = drug laced drink (IMO).

SIREN = Noun 1. Siren - a sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived; "Odysseus ordered his crew to plug their ears so they would not hear the Siren's fatal song"
sea nymph - (Greek mythology) a water nymph who was the daughter of Oceanus or Nereus or ENCHANTRESS?

POISON  = Noun
1. a substance that causes death or injury when swallowed or absorbed
2. something that destroys or corrupts: the poison of Nazism
Verb
1. to give poison to someone
2. to add poison to something

3. to have a harmful or evil effect on
4. (foll. by against)to turn (a person's mind) against: he poisoned her mind against me [Latin potio a drink, esp. a poisonous one] poisoner n

Ok, back to your quotes - so, POISON - siren (either cop or 'temptress').

"POISON NOTES" =gambling/pay up/ca$ino table debt promissary notes to be paid up NOW - before they (MBers) leave the island?

"...Why did she owe money"...but wasn't it RUTH, not NATALEE, who owed the money, and Joran helped get SOME of it back? So is this a case of mistaken identiy - Ruth vs Natalee?

Google Dionysus Aruba = interesting website:
http://www.hoteis-pousadas.com.br/travel-tourism/aruba_panama.htm

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: September 05, 2008, 04:29:39 AM »

poison note$

a poisonous siren

Colombo -  Not sure if I agree that poison siren = epilepsy....but that is just my opinion.

I think a "siren" is either a woman who "lures" or a "siren" is a bad cop.

I think "poison" refers to excess alcohol, drugs or both.

Bacchus is the 'god of wine'.

So "poison wine of Bacchus" = drug laced drink (IMO).

SIREN = Noun 1. Siren - a sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived; "Odysseus ordered his crew to plug their ears so they would not hear the Siren's fatal song"
sea nymph - (Greek mythology) a water nymph who was the daughter of Oceanus or Nereus or ENCHANTRESS?

POISON  = Noun
1. a substance that causes death or injury when swallowed or absorbed
2. something that destroys or corrupts: the poison of Nazism
Verb
1. to give poison to someone
2. to add poison to something

3. to have a harmful or evil effect on
4. (foll. by against)to turn (a person's mind) against: he poisoned her mind against me [Latin potio a drink, esp. a poisonous one] poisoner n

Ok, back to your quotes - so, POISON - siren (either cop or 'temptress').

"POISON NOTES" =gambling/pay up/ca$ino table debt promissary notes to be paid up NOW - before they (MBers) leave the island?

"...Why did she owe money"...but wasn't it RUTH, not NATALEE, who owed the money, and Joran helped get SOME of it back? So is this a case of mistaken identiy - Ruth vs Natalee?

Google Dionysus Aruba = interesting website:
http://www.hoteis-pousadas.com.br/travel-tourism/aruba_panama.htm

if sirens sing a poison song all will get sick.......not sure, but wasn't this in ref to Beth & Greta?

as far as owing money, I do not believe that this was the case as she was leaving C&C....we would need to know more about what ultimately happened......whether she was accused of that, or somehow manipulated into that situation......or was "supposedly guilty, even if innocent"........Shango doesn't place them at the beach
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: September 05, 2008, 04:32:10 AM »

Poochy:

to one of your latter points:

poisonous siren
poison notes
poison house
ill repute and poison notes
poison song
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: September 05, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »

At 9:00 tonight, the National Geographic station is doing a one hour special on Michael Vick's pitbulls and how dog trainers are attempting to rehabilitate them.  From what I saw on the promo, some of the dogs are pretty torn up physically.  Lots of scars and damage.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: September 05, 2008, 05:57:13 PM »

Lala's - I think you have hit on something from the Caylee thread - chloroform used for rape.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: September 09, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »

Posted by Johan in the NAH thread....regarding Paulus...

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/
« Reply #6 on: Today at 11:09:47 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was "Lands Advocate" that means that he worked for the Aruban Government .
Normally they do the "dirty" work for the Government !
As a normal citizen it is not easy to fight with this kind of lawyers because they have "All" the time of the world and money.
dirty pittbull's
He was never  a real judge  but a judge in training  and for particular reasons they quit with him.
Now he is a simple lawyer in a very small office
In Holland he was a social lawyer  ,that means that a client don't have to pay him .

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.msg443303#top

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: September 09, 2008, 06:26:11 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a normal citizen it is not easy to fight with this kind of lawyers because they have "All" the time of the world and money.
dirty pittbull's
He was never  a real judge  but a judge in training  and for particular reasons they quit with him.
In Holland he was a social lawyer  ,that means that a client don't have to pay him .

was he on time for school? wonder if his schoolmates would say that he has a history of making himself something he's not (a judge, maybe?)...........
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: September 09, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »

Even if you play cards in the house of babylon as an arawak, you still have DirtyHand.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1638 on: September 09, 2008, 11:46:46 PM »

Lala's - I think you have hit on something from the Caylee thread - chloroform used for rape.

I always thought it was something like a drug put in her drink...but it could have been something like chloroform after all the reading I have done on it...I kept seeing that term used....it really caught my attention. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: September 10, 2008, 07:37:51 AM »

dirty pittbull's

was he on time for school? wonder if his schoolmates would say that he has a history of making himself something he's not (a judge, maybe?)...........

If I recall, we were told that the one who was not on time for school was Paulass.  I think he was teaching a class at the college.  We were all confused for a long time because we thought that it was Urine who was late for school.  I think it was Paulass who was late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.