March 19, 2024, 12:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 797033 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: September 30, 2008, 07:15:30 PM »

quoting from earlier:

the listener is not the SINNER

one straight path (opposite of crooked path)
the house with the path is entered
no loot many answers
magical letters which spell SIN (listens to sinners)

question: who LISTENS to SINNERS with great ACUITY?

Columbo,

Does this mean a priest or minister?

straight path

house = church

Sam, or the "path" could also be one used by horses. A stable/barn.

Merian Ernest 7/26/05 3:51pm  "... There are no donkeys or mules in chess only horses..."

the father is caught in a legal check mate
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1761 on: September 30, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »

quoting from earlier:

no loot many answers

Columbo,

straight path

house = church

Merian Ernest 7/26/05 3:51pm  "... There are no donkeys or mules in chess only horses..."

Yep, the father did not testify against the son, and one witness (Joran) is no witness. That is the legal checkmate the father pulled off  - was caught up in. The father knows the halls of the legal system (palace) very, very well.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: September 30, 2008, 07:49:32 PM »

Anybody think that the 'den' could refer to an "opium den"? (just tossin' it out there...Jonny Depp's character in the movie 'From Hell' frequented Opium Dens...) Could opium be the main export?

I'm trying to understand what "magical letters that spell SIN" means  I can't make a connection with anything on this site but maybe a site like this is what we need to decipher the letters that make 'SIN?

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/2763/witchy/alphabets.html
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: September 30, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »

quoting from earlier:

no loot many answers

Columbo,

straight path

house = church

[/quote

Paulus is usually referred to as the elder.  Could the father be a priest.
as Sam suggested, and somebody confessed.  Father is in a checkmate
because he can't tell what was confessed.
Freddy would be the only one religious enough to confess.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: October 01, 2008, 01:36:05 AM »

quoting from earlier:

no loot many answers

Columbo,

straight path

house = church

[/quote

Mag,
I think that 'Fallen Judge' fits Paulus better than "Elder" or "fallen Elder". Just my opinion once again.  Back when codetalkers were writing their 'prose' nobody knew Paulus was not a judge. It was told he was a 'judge in training'. So for a codetalker to write about a 'fallen judge' I think that appropriately confirms Paulus. Again just MHO.

But that goes back to me believing that there is a Judge/Fallen Judge and an Elder/Fallen Elder and one son was late for school, and one son was on time for school....Two fathers and Two sons.

I think Joran confessed. And Beth saw that confession torn in 1/2 as she waited to talk to someone at the Polis station. And I also think there was another son brought into a jail cell that was hidden - as all were skered of his daddy......
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: October 01, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »

Anybody think that the 'den' could refer to an "opium den"? (just tossin' it out there...Jonny Depp's character in the movie 'From Hell' frequented Opium Dens...) Could opium be the main export?

I'm trying to understand what "magical letters that spell SIN" means  I can't make a connection with anything on this site but maybe a site like this is what we need to decipher the letters that make 'SIN?

Hi Poochy...Found these here...a different path...Dutch Marine, FBI or Eyes in the Sky...

http://www.acronymattic.com/SIN.html

http://www.acronymfinder.com/SIN~2.html

Service Identification Number

Special Intelligence Network

Shipping Intelligence Network

Shipping Identification Number

Shipment Identification Number

Strategic Intelligence Network
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: October 01, 2008, 09:37:22 AM »

quoting from earlier:

no loot many answers

Columbo,

straight path

house = church

[/quote

Sam and Magnolia... Interesting thoughts.

El Padre...soon a new truth will be unveiled

Freddy confessing also makes sense as to why he was questioned so many times. Do not take a lot of stock in all the police tapes as we know very early on that the Kalpoes were told they could expect to be taped.

Hmmmm...didn't Freddy even mention this?

We also know from the early FP posters that the pics on the personal sites were changed right before the arrests on June 9th. Also changed on Satish's and maybe Deepak's before the August arrests.

10 days to put a plan in place!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: October 01, 2008, 09:49:09 AM »

Quote Poochy

Mag,
I think that 'Fallen Judge' fits Paulus better than "Elder" or "fallen Elder". Just my opinion once again.  Back when codetalkers were writing their 'prose' nobody knew Paulus was not a judge. It was told he was a 'judge in training'. So for a codetalker to write about a 'fallen judge' I think that appropriately confirms Paulus. Again just MHO.

But that goes back to me believing that there is a Judge/Fallen Judge and an Elder/Fallen Elder and one son was late for school, and one son was on time for school....Two fathers and Two sons.

I think Joran confessed. And Beth saw that confession torn in 1/2 as she waited to talk to someone at the Polis station. And I also think there was another son brought into a jail cell that was hidden - as all were skered of his daddy......

Poochy…I beg to differ on this. Around June 9th to 11th. on the FP some of the Aruban posters said that Paulus was a lawyer.  The Judge in training evolved after those posts. And I think Anita is still calling him a Judge! 

Two fathers and Two sons…One the son of a Lawyer…One the son of a Judge…

Stuck on  Joran/Paulus van der Sloot and Lorenzo/Leo van Gijn
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1768 on: October 01, 2008, 10:31:45 AM »

looked from afar with great acuity (keeness of hearing, sight, intellect)

<snippet>

Hi Poochy...Found these here...a different path...Dutch Marine, FBI or Eyes in the Sky...

http://www.acronymattic.com/SIN.html

http://www.acronymfinder.com/SIN~2.html

Service Identification Number

Special Intelligence Network

Shipping Intelligence Network

Shipping Identification Number

Shipment Identification Number

Strategic Intelligence Network

Colombo - if you're hinting at INTEL, then Mum - you may be onto something!

S.I.N. = Special Intelligence Network   

Besides being the name of a movie
http://www.vod.com/video/123884/The-S.I.N.-Special-Intelligence-Network/?CLICK=85836&ct=5935

it's also a type of communications network designed for the ONI by VTMilcom corp:

http://www.vtmilcom.com/CorporateProfile.htm

"...Design and Installation of Special Intelligence Network (SIN) for Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) at National Maritime Intelligence Center (NMIC), Suitland, MD..."

http://www.vtmilcom.com/NetworkSystems.htm

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: October 01, 2008, 11:00:29 AM »

Poochy...LOL...Look where that got me!  Googled Special Intelligence Network+Caribbean and came up with a Keystone!!!!

http://www.keystone-intelligence.com/billcv.htm

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: October 01, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »

Quote Poochy

Mag,

Poochy…I beg to differ on this. Around June 9th to 11th. on the FP some of the Aruban posters said that Paulus was a lawyer.  The Judge in training evolved after those posts. And I think Anita is still calling him a Judge! 

Two fathers and Two sons…One the son of a Lawyer…One the son of a Judge…

Stuck on  Joran/Paulus van der Sloot and Lorenzo/Leo van Gijn

I think that several terms are used to refer to Paulus.
I think that there are two sons and one father; ie Paulus & Joran and Paulus & Lorenzo.
I think that when capital letters were used all in a row that it is an acronym for
something that we are left to figure out.
Remember the Priest that would not meet with Dave...probably a good man,
but knew he would have to lie to Dave and afraid that he would give away
the fact that he had heard Freddy's confession in the confessional.
That is a heavy burden to bear when one see's the troubles being caused
by the case.
I do think that Beth saw a written confession in the Polis Sta.
All just my oninions.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1771 on: October 01, 2008, 12:12:10 PM »

Poochy...LOL...Look where that got me!  Googled Special Intelligence Network+Caribbean and came up with a Keystone!!!!

LOL Mum! Interesting item in the forefront of that website!

"....The Lamb and the elder are not the keystone in the Arch of Corruption..."

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: October 01, 2008, 12:29:31 PM »

LOL Mum! Interesting item in the forefront of that website!

"....The Lamb and the elder are not the keystone in the Arch of Corruption..."

LOL...I had to go back as the picture didn't load the first time I was there.  Scrolled over it...no name...LOL

Quite a resume some of those fellows have...FBI, SAC...

Reminds me, is Hector PESQUERA related to Jorge, anyone know? TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: October 01, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »

Magnolia...I think Beth saw a crumpled up statement on her first visit to the Police Station. Would have been 5/31, I think. This was too early for "The Confession".
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: October 01, 2008, 12:48:36 PM »

Saw this on the FP last night and there is just no way to convince me that this arrest had nothing to do with Natalee's case!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/144/

Natalee Holloway; Saturday June 11

According to Fox News scroll and the AP; a fourth suspect has been arrested in Aruba in conjunction with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The investigators are not discussing it at this time. Thanks to the Riehl World for the initial information. Looks as though the AP is now confirming it as well. Also, thanks to Chris Lupo for the tip this morning!
It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway, 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

So who was arrested on June 11th?

Where there arrests on June 16th?

Steve arrested AM of June 17th.  Nothing from Freddy from 6/17 until 6/28 when we see a statement by Lorenzo as well.

And don't forget Guido Lorenzo Wever!

Lorenzo "questioned" early in the first week, house searched!

Jossy said Freddy was detained early...

If Jossy has a man on the inside this doesn't get us to Paulus as the 5th. JMO...LOL

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: October 01, 2008, 01:59:54 PM »

Saw this on the FP last night and there is just no way to convince me that this arrest had nothing to do with Natalee's case!

According to Fox News scroll and the AP; a fourth suspect has been arrested in Aruba in conjunction with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The investigators are not discussing it at this time. Thanks to the Riehl World for the initial information. Looks as though the AP is now confirming it as well. Also, thanks to Chris Lupo for the tip this morning!
It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway, 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

Steve arrested AM of June 17th.  Nothing from Freddy from 6/17 until 6/28 when we see a statement by Lorenzo as well.

If Jossy has a man on the inside this doesn't get us to Paulus as the 5th. JMO...LOL

the elder had one or two cards up his sleeve-they have been played and lost-will one of the cards (DirtyHand) sing?

the important others are the ones who supported the alibi

DirtyHand is the keystone in the arch of corruption (if he sings many teepees fall-including polis-his reach is long, the long arm)

he is the link to the children of the elders and the arawak nation......he holds the key to open unknown doors:

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:41 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA

DirtyHand too has walked in this house of babylon, but not to satiate desire
(he holds the key-does he live there? or work there? he's worked for elders for a long time)

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the notes
to the poison house
where the children of the babylonians
and the arawak nation
meet
, under cover of delusion. (to trade: "play the game")
In the maze
the lions which play (the game!!!)
shall be found.
The gamblers also took note.
Tell the cowboys!

.....it was dangerous to tradeamong the arawaks
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: October 01, 2008, 02:02:58 PM »

lions which play=certain members of arawak nation

lamb & elder stepping stone to fetid pool of deception

fetid arawak king

why hasn't an arawak probed its fetid depths

does the king have a pool?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1777 on: October 01, 2008, 02:40:35 PM »

Magnolia...I think Beth saw a crumpled up statement on her first visit to the Police Station. Would have been 5/31, I think. This was too early for "The Confession".

I think I read it in Beth's book, that while sitting in the polis station she noticed a torn up confession of joran's.

If I were her, I would have knocked over his bowl of frosted flakes and while he was cleaning it up I would have grabbed it... or taken a pic of it w/my camera phone...   one day the truth will come forth... one day, it's what we're all praying for.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1778 on: October 01, 2008, 04:48:09 PM »

the elder had one or two cards up his sleeve-they have been played and lost-will one of the cards (DirtyHand) sing?

the important others are the ones who supported the alibi

DirtyHand is the keystone in the arch of corruption (if he sings many teepees fall-including polis-his reach is long, the long arm)

he is the link to the children of the elders and the arawak nation......he holds the key to open unknown doors:

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:41 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA

DirtyHand too has walked in this house of babylon, but not to satiate desire
(he holds the key-does he live there? or work there? he's worked for elders for a long time)

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the notes
to the poison house
where the children of the babylonians
and the arawak nation
meet
, under cover of delusion. (to trade: "play the game")
In the maze
the lions which play (the game!!!)
shall be found.
The gamblers also took note.
Tell the cowboys!

.....it was dangerous to tradeamong the arawaks

Hey Colombo, Mum, put on your thinking caps and walk down this Babylonian trail w/me for a bit...   

Say that the term "Babylon" means "law enforcement" (well, so says a fellow Jamaican friend). I used to think it meant gamblers, but now I think it means police because the term Babylon and Gamblers are used differently, just like the Elder and fallen judge...

The term "Babylonians" would mean police.

A "House of Babylon" could mean "a prison/jail/police station".

A "poisonous siren" would mean a "bad, dirty cop".

The "poison house" might mean the 'bad cops' home'or a corrupt police station.

The "halls of Babylon" could be inside of the police station or the legal system.

The "maze of Babylon" could be the interaction between police and corruption (lions and drugs oh my!) like handing over people and things to these thugs in order to just stay alive themselves....or for $payoffs.

The maze of Babylon is very difficult for the supposed guilty (Natalee), even if innocent.

Assume that Natalee is the "supposed guilty". GUILTY of WHAT? Natalee was innocent. INNOCENT of WHAT?

GUILTY OF THIS --> $ Why did the girl owe money?

Natalee didn't owe any money. It was her FRIEND who owed money and Joran helped her win some of it back. Joran said he was helping her win her 'FATHERS' money back...Nah, I say they owed some $ to an Arawak for another reason and were trying to get it back as it was their last night on the island.

One of the two arrested security guards had some of the MB'ers electronic gadgets (or so it was said). There was also a girl who was said to have stayed in Nat's room a week prior with a guy friend who bought drugs from the security guard, and was threatened by the security guard to pay up. The guy left early, so the sec. guard threatened her and she immediately fled Aruba. When this girl saw the news about Natalee's disappearance, she recognized the security guard as the one who threatened her.

MAYBE THEY HAD ONE OF THE RIGHT PERPS IN THE VERY BEGINNING...BUT A BAD COP LET HIM GO... The same guard was involved in the battery of Jan VDS and also 'walked' in the small house of babylon not to satiate desire (like the other bad cops/prisoners did) but was locked up then let go. Natalee talked to someone for 30 min. earlier that night. Was this person interested in getting paid the rest of his $?  Was the person she spoke with one of the security guards who got arrested? Joran said he handed her to the security guard. Is this what he was paid to do? Act as a collections thug?

The Babylonians (aka cops) "still know the girl". Was Natalee arrested at this 'party' by a dirty cop and taken into custody at a small jail, put into a jail cell until she could come up with the $ as a favor to someone who thought she owed money? 

So what happened to Natalee during Simian's countdown on June 26th? Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm "The last hope rests on the shoulders of the cowboys. Ten days, two down, eight to go. Is this how long she was held before being let go or transfered to another jail in another country? The maze?

The last hope rests on the shoulders of the cowboys - meaning their 'heads'. The last hope rests on the cowboy's heads. Say wha??? Why their heads - what hope is on their heads - to put their thinking caps on????

The elder knows the passages in the palace too well. The Babylonians are afraid they might not be able to stop him.
Why were the Police afraid they wouldn't be able to stop the elder/attorney? Were the Police pinning this all on Joran and Paulus knew it?  "I have to PROTECT my son"?

A sacrifice will be made to spare the police.
Why are the police being spared?   What did the POLICE DO? They did something to make them be spared. SPARED FROM WHAT?

The Babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the Arawaks. A sacrifice will be made to spare the police; to spare the teepees. Singing cards have lost their power. Arawaks worried about being caught with dirty hand.

The cops knew it was dangerous to trade among the Arawaks. WHAT DID THEY TRADE? DID THEY TRADE NATALEE FOR THE DIRTY COP or TRADE HER FOR ONE OF THE GUARDS WHO WAS IN PRISON?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm "Arawaks hold singing card from Babylon.  There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas. Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too. Many teepees fall. No Wampum. Cowboys eat Sacrifice. Arawaks eat sacrifice. Dirty hand stays hidden, but all are well-fed. Cowboys happy, but unrest in the halls of the palace. Babylon owes the Arawaks!"

So here we have that the Arawaks are holding the 'talking cop'. AND THERE IS ALSO THE TRIO (the J2K). The Arawaks can't let the cop (babylonian card) talk because the person-ARAWAK holding the cop is dirty also. So was DIRTYHAND WAS HOLDING THE DIRTY COP? Cops (Babylonians) owe the Arawaks. But why? Because they are holding the singing card from telling the truth and for that the cops are grateful? Did they trade Natalee for the Dirty Cop? Or did they trade Natalee for something else? Who was it dangerous for - them or Natalee?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:12 pm  Cowboys must behave in Indian territory. The arawaks need pemmican, they have been without wampum, 1 Moon. The Arawaks keep the singing card. One singing Babylonian and two Hindu chanters are enough. His lordships presence guarantees a trio. The key to edens door did not exist. The refrain has already begun.

The key to Eden's door - the key to the jail cell - the key to letting her go free - it never existed. As if she was not there ever. The refrain (ending) has already begun.

You always find forbidden desires in the small houses of Babylon. Natalee was the forbidden desire. She was held in the small jail cell in Aruba. The girl knew this. Of course Natalee knew this - because she experienced it.  Natalee who now was not a virgin knew this. She was the forbidden desire.

Find DirtyHand! He too walked in this house of Babylon.But not to satiate desire. WAS DIRTYHAND ALSO IN A JAIL CELL AT THE SAME TIME OR AT A PREVIOUS TIME? WAS HE HELD EARLY ON IN THE CASE AND THIS IS THE 5TH WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT? Did he see Natalee in this prison? Was he there not to have his way with prisoners? Is that why he can break the alibi?

Is the key the codetalkers refer to the key to the jail cell? She was hidden in plain view -- locked up in a jail cell? Maybe taken down the maze into a jail cell in another country?

The card that was traded.  The cops put something in motion. And now they are unable to come forward and explain what they did. 

Who were the cops in charge in the very beginning? During Simians 'countdown'? Who came and left?
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: October 01, 2008, 07:42:32 PM »

elders of the game, not just of babylon (arawak, too) walk in older circles
Arawaks often go to play in the small houses of babylon with the offspring of the elders

the game pg 4:     http://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/opinions/ops/200214306.pdf

You always find forbidden desires in the small houses of Babylon
pg 16

same hand:   pg 18

poochie pg 25     

rules of the game pg 28

dirty hand pg 7
maze offers many hidden desires    pg 7

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.

Arawak dirty hand-

Arawaks often go to play in the small houses of babylon with the offspring of the elders

sacrifice will be made to spare the polis, spare the teepees (marriages)

DirtyHand is the link

arawaks want the truth to come out as long as DirtyHand is not found-he is the link, the card played by PVDS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.