March 19, 2024, 12:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 797025 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: October 07, 2008, 11:26:29 AM »

Finngirl...Not sure if this is the exact post about the house in Saveneta! Now why would there be pics of this house on the net on 6/9/2005?

Jun 17, 10:02 AM —       
810. Checkme   
Savaneta is on the east side of Aruba. This morning’s local newpaper reports a person being detained at Saveta. I have seen pics of this person’s house in savaneta on the net, on the day they arrested the three.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: October 07, 2008, 12:41:29 PM »

Finn...Another one...dated 6/16...

Jun 16, 5:43 PM —       
817. Checkme   
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago). In the same scene as the Kalpoes. Where did they get the money to drive that grey car?) I hear a persistent mention of this fourth person on the local radio. Dealing drugs requires a network ring. Sources (savaneta), distributions (Kalpoes) and fronts (van der Sloot, with or without his knowing).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: October 07, 2008, 01:17:19 PM »

817. Checkme   
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago). In the same scene as the Kalpoes. Where did they get the money to drive that grey car?) I hear a persistent mention of this fourth person on the local radio. Dealing drugs requires a network ring. Sources (savaneta), distributions (Kalpoes) and fronts (van der Sloot, with or without his knowing).

FYI - you guys are picking up the wrong date.  The date is at the end and the number(817) is at the beginning.  This is the correct date/time:

817. Checkme   
Jun 16, 5:41 PM —
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: October 07, 2008, 01:22:03 PM »

817. Checkme   

FYI - you guys are picking up the wrong date.  The date is at the end and the number(817) is at the beginning.  This is the correct date/time:

817. Checkme   
Jun 16, 5:41 PM —

Thanks Klaas....
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: October 07, 2008, 05:29:07 PM »

a ring.......would that be the same as a circle?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1885 on: October 07, 2008, 06:47:44 PM »

a ring.......would that be the same as a circle?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1886 on: October 08, 2008, 03:24:33 AM »

Friday, June 17, 2005
The Aruban attorney general's office initially identified him only by the initials "SGC," but Holloway's mother told an interviewer that his name was "Steve." FOX News later confirmed that the man's name was Steve Gregory Croes.

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

In Alabama, a woman who helped organize the graduation trip, Jody Bearman, said the students did not go on the "Tattoo" as a group, although some of the teens could have taken a ride on the boat on their own without the knowledge of the seven adult chaperones.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159862,00.html
_ _ _ _ _

June 18, 2005 5:45 pm
arubagirl: aia, van Rijn is the son of the late owner of the Volkswagen dealership. He is very close to van der Sloot, and he has been taken in for questioning.

June 18, 2005 5:49 pm
americaninaruba: they took him again??!!! IM sorry I know who he is but I was lost..I didnt know they have him again....I understood they interrogated him & released him later......wow ok I know who this guy is if you check my posts. I "described" him!
_ _ _ _ _

June 19, 2005

AG: here's a post from "Adella" from Aruba on websleuths yesterday i believe. It addresses the two max situation:

Hold your horses!!!!

I've been trying to keep up with the posts because I left off yesterday before part 6 was even closed....but when I got to post 101 I was shocked! And I started to quickly glance over everything to post an update already!!!

I have to say, YOU GUYS ARE FAST@! This Max Arends is my brother! He's at home, chillin' all freaked out because you already know him! He is actually Joran's class-mate and exactly the person I was mentioning in part 6 that CNBC is desperately trying to contact for a 'simple' interview. He didn't want to participate since they want to question him by himself and they want a positive side of Joran, I think as well as he think that they will EAT HIM ALIVE if he does that!

Anyhow, he's not the Max Arends that [is] being arrested, this is another Max Arends who I happen to know as well, his name is actually not Max Arends, but Maxito, and his last name is Arendsz. I'm not sure what's happening to him right now, but I already have someone trying to find that out.

Again, my brother is not arrested and has anything [nothing] to do with this.
_ _ _ _ _

Aug 1, 2005
Peeps: I am the owner of Boost Unit website and the webmaster of the speedshop.

Peeps: This is not the first time that somebody wants to connect us with the fatass dutchy.

Peeps: Maxito is one of my best friends. We go everywhere together. He doesn't know this guy Lorenzo. We don't know locoman nor his following. Also we don't want to know anything about him. We stick to our motto " minding our own business".
_ _ _ _ _

mid-August, 2005
sandraK: Lorenzo's Dad had a VW Dealership.. He is dead.sadly..He runs with Max Arendsz & Orlando Bello.  From the Aruba Speed Shop...A Kinda Strange Dude.. but harmless...  SM's think he has something to do with this.. Cops Been all over him.. He's not involved...
_ _ _ _ _

Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:35 pm
arubagirl: They have questioned friends, such as Max Arendsz and Lorenzo van Rijn, and I believe one other guy was questioned for sure, as I believe a few girlfriends.

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: October 08, 2008, 04:08:43 AM »

from the FP

Leila on June 7th, 2005 10:51 pm
As a local from Aruba I am also very concerned about this situation. My prayers are with Natalee and her family and loved ones. I hope so much they’ll find her back alive, but of course everybody by now fears the worst. If they don’t find her alive or dead, they’ll have no case. The three boys are not off the hook, nor are the two security employees. In tonights local newsedition. Chris Lejuez said that most probably the 2 guards will not be formally charged with anything. For starters, the police arrested them unlawfully. Other technical mistakes have been concerning the arrest. Too many loose ends.

Yesterday I read some one was upset about Aruba being put in such negative light, cuz Aruba is, in his view, a safe and clean place. Hey, I’m glad! Carlos n Charlie is the worst place to go. Of course they wait for the girls that are spending their “last night in Aruba”- night. This date raping or gang raping is going on for a long time now. The local victims don’t even go to police, cuz they’re too embarassed about the situation. And NOBODY is going to believe there was no consent. Because you WERE drinking, you were dancing on the tables. And what happens here is soo tragic. The boys wait right outside on you, in this dark back alley location, to push you in their car for one more last stop.

Tourist will always come and go. But please girls, don’t mix and don’t do anything here what you wouldn’t do at home.

You cannot even trust yourself, so WHY trust another?? Be it in Aruba or elsewhere…

Tom on June 8th, 2005 4:20 pm
For What it is Worth,

the CnC concept is owned by the same group as Senor Frogs. Last year in the Bahamas my wife and went to Senor Frogs and I had 2 drinks and stumbled out of the restaurant. Now I am 6′4 and weigh 240 pounds, not 5′3 and 100 soaking wet. I had not been that drunk since college, and did not know what hit me. We had been at Club Med for the previous week and had no problems drinking all night.

The point I am making is that I can see how inhibitions can be lost and severe drunkenness occurs at this chain. They actively promote it, and make drinks that are surprisingly strong.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: October 08, 2008, 04:23:22 AM »

One more post saying that Paulus was not a Judge...From the Race Junkies thread...

RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning
« Reply #334 on: June 24, 2005, 04:16:38 AM »
Quote from: "Itawamba"
What can you tell me about this Lorenzo... so I can do some research on him. All I know is that he suppose to a son to Paulus Van Der Sloot.

He's allegedly 26-27 years old.  IF the vdSloot part of his story is true, which I still doubt highly, he would most likely have been born in Holland, possibly Arnehm, where Paulus lived when he was married to Anita and they had Joran.

(I don't know that Arnehm is Paulus's hometown, but it's a known place to start.)  We've heard that Paul was a school teacher before he got into government service in Aruba 10 years ago and did whatever legal training he is supposed to have, whether he has a law degree or not. 

Paulus's job in Aruba for the past few years has been as one of the department of Liaison between The Netherlands and Aruba--and I believe, others of the Dutch Antilles.  That is KABNAA and he was appointed to a 3-year term ending in Jan 2006, except that he evidently has been let go since all this started.

So, who is Lorenzo's mother?  Could it be the Deborah vRijn in Oranjestad, perhaps a widow, or is that just too easy?

Lorenzo's "father" on Aruba is said to have been the Volkswagen dealer on the island and he committed suicide three years ago.  The VW dealership that is there now is:

R & S Automotive N.V.
Address: Barcadera 4
Phone: (297) 585-3004 / (297) 585-3008
Fax: (297) 585-9115 

Note that it's on Barcadera, not sure exactly where that address is, but one of the very earliest searches for Natalee was in the Barcadera area.  I suppose someone could call them and ask questions about the former (late) owner.  He was said to be well known, obviously, since he was a car dealer who needed to have his company name out in the public.

Lorenzo is said to have two homes on far opposite sides of the island--one a mansion and one brightly painted (may be the same one).  Other vague details are that he has a basement in one of these houses, which is rare on Aruba (if not non-existent, IMO); that he gives "underground" parties, meaning *raves*, which are unruly and unsupervised;  that he is "crazy" himself, or perhaps "touched in the head" since his father's death; that he owns a speedboat; and that he was called in for questioning in Nat's disappearance, just before SG Croes was, but he was not detained.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: October 08, 2008, 04:28:16 AM »

Operation Caribbean Corridor

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1190.msg176383#msg176383

Lively Case Discussion #635 6/5 - 6/6/2007 « Reply #692 on: June 06, 2007, 01:13:34 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 5, 2005, over two tons of cocaine seized.

Suspected foul-play involving American teenager Natalee Holloway isn't the only big crime story in Aruba these days. Known as a favorite transshipment for drug traffckers, the waters surrounding Aruba were the scene of a major drug interdiction operation by US officials.

United States federal agents seized 4,488 pounds of cocaine on board the Bolivian-flagged vessel M/V Sea Atlantic at approximately 150 nautical miles off the coast of Aruba. The seizure was part of Operation Caribbean Corridor, an investigative/law enforcement initiative by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the US Coast Guard in the Caribbean Basin.

snipped...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1890 on: October 08, 2008, 10:40:11 AM »

Read the Checkme posts...they are enlightening about Lorenzo and a few other things.  I always hint, but no one ever listens to me. LOL 
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: October 08, 2008, 05:49:55 PM »

Read the Checkme posts...they are enlightening about Lorenzo and a few other things.  I always hint, but no one ever listens to me. LOL 

766. Checkme   
Fox-news:
“FOX also learned that police may have questioned yet another young man, said to be of Dutch nationality, on Thursday night.”
This is the guy with the blue van… He is the key to the story.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: October 08, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »

Klaas - thanks so much for the checkme thread.  It's great.

I've been going through the checkme posts.  He certainly does seem to be a Sloot fan with the Colombian kidnapping theory.  I did pull out some information...

allyinmiami is a corporate lawyer who's birthday is 7/25.

Checkme is certainly focused on LVR and the blue van with the speakers.  He doesn't think Simian tells the truth.

I found these things interesting ...

Jun 24, 9:22 PM —       
284. AllyinMiami   
Okay–thanks, Lucy subdude sounded a “little rough around the edges”…at our happy hour today, Lucy,—people were saying that I am looking too much into it. they believe that Joran killed her, father helped dispose of her, and relied on his friends/political collegues to assist him in making her body unidentifiable and untraceable..and the two brothers to provide Joran an alibi…none are talking b/c there is no body–My friends feel like they don’t need to talk (they are all lawyers, BTW).they think I am crazy…. I dont want to go out tonight…I want to watch Greta..Checkme, u need a sense of humor

ShocktheMonkey Says:
June 25th, 2005 at 9:40 pm
Yes, something bad did happened. But it was an accident, it wasn’t meant to happen … as it did not happen on the beach as assumed, rather, it was in a house.
The Hindus are not completely clean, but the Babylonians need them.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: October 08, 2008, 07:55:26 PM »

will bump:

ARUBAN MAFIA SOLD NATALEE TO SEX SLAVE TRADERS

Note From Rayelan:
This arrived in an email. I have no idea who sent it. I am posting it because it has "the ring of truth"!

Aruba is controlled by the sicilian mafia -- all judges are bought -- the judge in training - the boy's father, is part of the Cuntrera family - the sicilian mafia top dogs -- they control all of aruba - they control judges, police - and all intelligence -

The Cuntrera-Caruana Mafia-clan that control Aruba have been called the 'Rothschilds of the Mafia' or 'the bankers of Cosa Nostra'.

You can read more about them on this page: http://www.tni.org/archives/tblick/aruba.htm
Aruba was supposed to go independent in the mid 90s, but it was held up by the CIA. The CIA didn't want give them independence because the Aruban mafia wouldn't play by the rules... ANY rules... Aruba would have become another haiti -- a rich haiti! A haiti that could buy anyone and control anything!

Natalee was sold - The kids probably got her to drink some stuff -- maybe even the date rape stuff. She was probably raped by all three -- the kids realized when she woke up they would be in trouble so they contacted their friend... the DJ. The DJ is the connection to the mafia -- the kids went to him to get rid of her -- He probably made money selling her. I will bet the boat the DJ works on is a Cuntrera nightclub.

Natalee's not on Aruba - She was probably taken to Venezuela - probably sold into sexual slavery there. Or sold to the saudis. She is exactly the kind the Saudis like... blonde, tall, slim and beautiful. If they ever find her she won't be herself.

The texas ranger unit that has been sent to Aruba is an intel operation -- Nothing will come of any of this if they continue to think they way they are thinking now. You can't dig up intel and come up with anything this time.

The people who run Aruba are some of the baddest people in the world. If anyone tries to expose them, they will come and kill your whole family... maybe even your whole town! It's NOT worth it... they are more powerful than God -- In fact they ARE God... meaning they are working with the vatican -

They are a power unto themselves... they are NOT part of the NWO. They have aligned, over the years, with Faction Two. Remember "Lucky" Luciano. The Sicilian Mafia understands the new world order... it's the real Jewish Mafia. The Aruban mafia is so powerful that even the NWO leaves them alone! They make the Muslim terrorists look like Keystone Cops.

The only way Natalee will ever be returned is if someone is sacrificed, and I don't mean in the Santarian way like that decapitated body they found in the graveyard. Someone has to take the fall and it will probably be the DJ. He's nobody. The other kids are connected to families that have a modicum of power already and therefore can be used in the future.

If the DJ agrees to take the fall, his family will be taken care of and eventually he will be "disappeared" and one day "reappeared" with a new face and new identity. At least this is what he will be promised.

The way I see it, the intel unit, disguised as Texas Rangers COULD broker the deal if they wake up and realize what they're dealing with. Maybe they won't get their REAL orders til they get there! Right now their orders are to go in and gather intel. This is a joke. Our government knows exactly what's happened. They just don't know where Natalee has been taken.

If she was taken to Costa Rica she could be found because the CIA has assets there and in most other South American countries. The only country where the CIA assets have fled or been killed is Venezuela. If Natalee was sold into one of the Venezuelan sex houses, then no one can find her... except the same people who sold her... the Aruban mafia.

If the heat gets hot enough on Aruba. If the Mafia connection starts popping up in the MSM, that will be bad for business. The US is powerful enough to broker a deal to get Natalee back. What does the Aruban mafia want that President Bush can give them? Since no one will ever know that any kind of deal has ever taken place, it doesn't matter what they want. The hero will be some Aruban detective that traces Natalee to the nightclub ship and to "sex slave traders". No one will ever know the Mafia participation in her sale AND in her recovery!

If she was taken to Saudi Arabia, it will be tricky to get her back, but it could be done. All that would be needed is something to trade something that the Saudis want. If I had my way, I'd give the Saudis whatever they wanted in trade for Natalee, and follow it up with a Nuke! The Saudis are NOT our friends. All Muslim terrorism throughout the world originates from Saudi Arabia. They are the puppets of the City of London. They were created by the City of London!

Have to go.

Here's a blogger that seems to be getting some accurate info.
http://hyscience.typepad.com/hyscience/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_7.html

If I hear anymore, I will be in contact.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Shango Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 2:36 am
Casanostra is standing at a window looking onto Babylon

casanostra Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 2:35 am
ìI picked the casanostra as a name after doing much research as to their relationship to the island of Aruba and the drug trade, as well as other things that go along with it. Do some googling and find out for yourself. I think that Natalee is alive and that there are people on the island, and those that pass through the island that no one wants to mess with. There lies the predicament. You have a criminal element more powerful than the authorities and a chess game is being played. I think Joran is being protected, but he is also guilty of something. Not murder, but leading Natalee into something very sinister. I apologize if my speculation is in any way disrespectful to she or her family, but I find this very intriguing and it goes much deeper than what is implied on television
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: October 08, 2008, 08:02:38 PM »

Operation Caribbean Corridor

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1190.msg176383#msg176383

Lively Case Discussion #635 6/5 - 6/6/2007 « Reply #692 on: June 06, 2007, 01:13:34 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 5, 2005, over two tons of cocaine seized.

Suspected foul-play involving American teenager Natalee Holloway isn't the only big crime story in Aruba these days. Known as a favorite transshipment for drug traffckers, the waters surrounding Aruba were the scene of a major drug interdiction operation by US officials.

United States federal agents seized 4,488 pounds of cocaine on board the Bolivian-flagged vessel M/V Sea Atlantic at approximately 150 nautical miles off the coast of Aruba. The seizure was part of Operation Caribbean Corridor, an investigative/law enforcement initiative by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the US Coast Guard in the Caribbean Basin.

snipped...

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/kouri/051019

"ICE and the other federal agencies in Operation Caribbean Corridor — DEA, FBI and the US Coast Guard — are working together, efficiently and intelligently to stop the transshipment of drugs and other contraband in the Caribbean Basin," according to officials from ICE.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: October 09, 2008, 01:36:05 AM »

I picked the casanostra as a name after doing much research as to their relationship to the island of Aruba and the drug trade, as well as other things that go along with it ...

I well remember that post
and shango's quick response/one minute later:

Casanostra is standing at a window looking onto Babylon

typo: casanostra vs cosanostra (cosa nostra/mafia)
but the meaning is intact

cosa nostra roughly = "what is ours/our thing" in italian

shango's "window" posts re babalu/casanostra
provide confirmation of correct analysis/insight

june 27, 2005
12:30 am
babalu: Concerned, no, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

4:00 am
shango: Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 posting

12:12 pm
shango: Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 AM posting.

If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found

12:26 pm
shango: Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 AM posting.

Simian your Doppleganger is with us

12:28 pm
shango: Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 AM posting

9:44 pm
shango: Babalu opened a window looking into Babylon on his 12:30 A.M. Post.

DirtyHand is alive

9:48 pm
shango: Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

10:45pm
shango: Windows looking onto Babylon are being opened by the ThreadSurfers

11:04 pm
shango: Babalu opened a window looking onto Babylon with his 12:30 A.M. post

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: October 09, 2008, 02:03:13 AM »

810. Checkme   
Savaneta is on the east side of Aruba. This morning’s local newpaper reports a person being detained at Saveta. I have seen pics of this person’s house in savaneta on the net, on the day they arrested the three.

Finngirl...Not sure if this is the exact post about the house in Saveneta! Now why would there be pics of this house on the net on 6/9/2005?

are you askin' me? LOL

my best guess would be a local media outlet:
TV or print (not radio)

and since none of us captured a screen print
now we can't see what has since "disappeared"

817. Checkme   
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves [lives] there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago). In the same scene as the Kalpoes. Where did they get the money to drive that grey car?) I hear a persistent mention of this fourth person on the local radio. Dealing drugs requires a network ring. Sources (savaneta), distributions (Kalpoes) and fronts (van der Sloot, with or without his knowing).

boggles the mind to re-read
all the info we heard so long ago

I still say the earliest info was right on:
Lorenzo/Lorenzo/Lorenzo

they had no idea where it was heading,
how big it would get
and that the story wouldn't go away

also no comprehension that the group effort
re the later back-pedaling
would appear so ludicrous/so obvious

GMAFB  Rolling Eyes

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: October 09, 2008, 03:34:10 AM »

googled Faction 2...........
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: October 09, 2008, 04:31:03 AM »

Interesting post by AG...Nazi Murders????

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:57 am
Local, I’ve never heard anyone getting life here. I think Nazi murders and the like have gotten life. Of course, It’s 3 am, and my brain isn’t in its top condition.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: October 09, 2008, 04:33:39 AM »

810. Checkme   

are you askin' me? LOL

my best guess would be a local media outlet:
TV or print (not radio)

and since none of us captured a screen print
now we can't see what has since "disappeared"

817. Checkme   
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves [lives] there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago). In the same scene as the Kalpoes. Where did they get the money to drive that grey car?) I hear a persistent mention of this fourth person on the local radio. Dealing drugs requires a network ring. Sources (savaneta), distributions (Kalpoes) and fronts (van der Sloot, with or without his knowing).

boggles the mind to re-read
all the info we heard so long ago

I still say the earliest info was right on:
Lorenzo/Lorenzo/Lorenzo

they had no idea where it was heading,
how big it would get
and that the story wouldn't go away

also no comprehension that the group effort
re the later back-pedaling
would appear so ludicrous/so obvious

GMAFB  Rolling Eyes

Finn...not hard to "disappear' something that was never there in the first place!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.