March 18, 2024, 07:46:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 796967 times)
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 23, 2008, 09:30:20 AM »

Finngirl - thanks for posting all of that. Two things you point out are quite interesting:

a) That they found her body, and codetalkers were so sure it would be in the news...but her fate was determined by a dirty cop - a poison siren. The copy who slammed the trunk down while Dave looked on perhaps?

b) Who could DirtyHand be?  - He is someone in the 'house of Babylon", he is known as papa VDS (van der stratan, vinnie da snitch (lol), etc), he is known to be dead, but Shango tells us DirtyHand is Alive - some don't come out of their den...remains hidden...So is this VDS someone who took exile to Aruba or is in a witness protection plan, ergo why all the FBI agents miraculously showed up for a missing teen, and why the F16 flyby?

c) What the heck is the House of Babylon? House of orange? Royal House? and is DirtyHand someone who is on the security staff?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 23, 2008, 09:32:51 AM »

SS - At one time I had a "Boston" folder before my computer crashed a while ago. I will have to google sometime today but this is my recollection:

a) Husband died, so young blonde girl and her guy friend went to Aruba the week before Nat did, stayed in her room. Her guy friend was copping dope from a local and said the girl would be footing his drug tab. Local approached the girl, telling her to pay up or else, and scared her so much she fled off that island. I will try to find internet info.

b) Kids at hotel next door to H.I. were from Boston also celebrating their H.S. grad. Read Nat and friends hung out there alot because the music was better.

c) There was a Boston girl who was reported missing - was in all the news - said she was going to the movies - but they found her car in the airport then found her in Aruba. She didn't tell anybody, just flew and was reported missing by her family. I will find her name for you. I recall her name was the same name as a main character in an online game ...for whatever that piece of info is worth!

d) One of the security guards initially detained in the case said he had a girlfriend from Boston who would fly down to visit him.

I work full time, will try to find the related info for you-may not be able to get it all today but it is what I recall from my file on Boston.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 23, 2008, 10:00:57 AM »

SS...Have a time-out from my dish company, but will try and get the Arambatzis stuff finished...maybe you can see a way to fit Lilian, Freddy and 2 Robbys into all of it! Hopefully I can post it later on...that is if they don't extend my time-out as daughter is doing home-work...LOL...DD pleaded with the fellow from India last night...but he didn't fall for my sweet blonde girl's pleas...said it was all auromated, he would if he could!...LOL

SS...sorry to respond to the main thread here, but I am really loading slow!  Do you think Jossy might fit His Lordship? TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: June 23, 2008, 10:07:43 AM »

SS...Have a time-out from my dish company, but will try and get the Arambatzis stuff finished...maybe you can see a way to fit Lilian, Freddy and 2 Robbys into all of it! Hopefully I can post it later on...that is if they don't extend my time-out as daughter is doing home-work...LOL...DD pleaded with the fellow from India last night...but he didn't fall for my sweet blonde girl's pleas...said it was all auromated, he would if he could!...LOL

SS...sorry to respond to the main thread here, but I am really loading slow!  Do you think Jossy might fit His Lordship? TIA

I just hate it when I can't understand a word they are saying.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 23, 2008, 10:44:42 AM »

I don't post much in the Shango/Simian thread because it is too scary   

I may read and try to follow along at times.

Simply put..."The House of Orange" = Dutch Royal Family

The House of Orange-Nassau (in Dutch: Huis van Oranje-Nassau), a branch of the German House of Nassau, has played a central role in the political life of the Netherlands — and at times in Europe — since William I of Orange (also known as "William the Silent" and "Father of the Fatherland") organized the Dutch revolt against Spanish rule, which after the Eighty Years' War led to an independent Dutch state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Orange-Nassau

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_monarchy

(I always thought Anita looked like the Queen, mo)

http://www.geerts.com/holland/orange-house.htm

http://www.friesian.com/ross/orange.htm

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 23, 2008, 10:53:29 AM »

The Prince of Orange

Willem-Alexander, The Prince of Orange (in Dutch: Z.K.H. de Prins van Oranje). (Dutch given name: Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand; born April 27, 1967) is the eldest son of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and the heir apparent to the Dutch throne.

Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand, Prince of Orange, Crown Prince of the Netherlands, Prince of Orange-Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg, is the eldest son of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and her late husband, Prince Claus of the Netherlands, Jonkheer van Amsberg. The Prince was born in Utrecht. His godparents are Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands (his grandfather), Prince Ferdinand von Bismarck, former Dutch Prime Minister Dr. Jelle Zijlstra, Gosta van Amsberg, Queen Margrethe II of Denmark (at the time Crown Princess of Denmark), and Renee Smith.  ...

Using the name "van Buren", one of the less well-known surnames of the House of Orange-Nassau, he has participated in the New York City Marathon, where his aunt, Princess Christina, and several cousins live. In the Netherlands, he was a participant in the Frisian Eleven Cities ice skating marathon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem-Alexander%2C_Prince_of_Orange

more here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Dutch_royalty

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 23, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »

SS - At one time I had a "Boston" folder before my computer crashed a while ago. I will have to google sometime today but this is my recollection:

a) Husband died, so young blonde girl and her guy friend went to Aruba the week before Nat did, stayed in her room. Her guy friend was copping dope from a local and said the girl would be footing his drug tab. Local approached the girl, telling her to pay up or else, and scared her so much she fled off that island. I will try to find internet info.

b) Kids at hotel next door to H.I. were from Boston also celebrating their H.S. grad. Read Nat and friends hung out there alot because the music was better.

c) There was a Boston girl who was reported missing - was in all the news - said she was going to the movies - but they found her car in the airport then found her in Aruba. She didn't tell anybody, just flew and was reported missing by her family. I will find her name for you. I recall her name was the same name as a main character in an online game ...for whatever that piece of info is worth!

d) One of the security guards initially detained in the case said he had a girlfriend from Boston who would fly down to visit him.

I work full time, will try to find the related info for you-may not be able to get it all today but it is what I recall from my file on Boston.

SS - found all but one:

a).  http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=180
Story from Diario January 20th 2006  Few days before the disappearance of Natalee Holloway a YOUNG AMERICAN WHO RESEMBLES NATALEE WAS THREATENED BY ONE FO THE SUSPECTED SECURITY GUARDS IN THIS CASE, ON THE WAY TO HER ROOM. Was staying in a room in front of Natalee Holloway - she looked like Natalee. Read entire story at link.

b).  Still checking.

c). ADRIENNE DELANEY - http://tinyurl.com/6mew4u

d). http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=345.0

6/5/2005 - Antonios Mickey John "On your question what I did there, I will answer you the following: I have a girlfriend who comes to Aruba from Boston. We met last year at the Allegro Hotel. Now that the Allegro Hotel is close, she stays somewhere in an apartment."

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: June 23, 2008, 11:39:43 AM »

Surely, all of you know who this girlfriend is by now.   
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 23, 2008, 11:41:30 AM »

Anybody know if Mickey John at LION PAW PRODUCTIONS is the same Mickey John security guard? Mickey John sang on one of the Aru-bay Videos (the song was something like 'what does every boy want ahh um, ahh um !) ... and Mickey John also talked on another Aru-bay Video (a recording of his interview was played over the video).

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: June 23, 2008, 11:42:56 AM »

I have no clue!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 23, 2008, 11:55:45 AM »

LaLa's - I feel like an idiot, but I don't know   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: June 23, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »

Poochy
Are you saying MJ was the voice on the Aru Bay videos?  How is that possible? Interesting.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: June 23, 2008, 11:59:31 AM »

YOu haven't been here long enough to know this.  You get a pass.  But I am not telling...I can't.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 23, 2008, 12:04:15 PM »

I just hate it when I can't understand a word they are saying.

O/T, but I have to share this.  A few weeks ago, I called Fedex for a package pickup.  Fedex was located less than 1/2 mile from my location.  I could barely understand the voice on the other end that was telling me it would be impossible for Fedex to pickup my package that day.  I asked where he was located and he told me El Salvador.  I delivered the package to Fedex in person.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: June 23, 2008, 12:24:10 PM »

It's certainly possible that JM could be His Lordship.  I originally thought that Rudy was Dirty Hand, but JM seems to have more power and the ability to reach into more parts of that island than Rudy does.  Dirty Hand seems to have a lot of power.  Shango also said that Dirty Hand doesn't take part in the Raves and we heard that Rudy imports girls from Venezuela.  I kind of eliminated Rudy based on the girls.  I am now wondering if Rudy is the Arawak King because of his brother Betico's high esteem and importance.  I went back and read the posts from June 27th, 2005 and I don't think that Dirty Hand is van der Stratten.  Shango made several statements in that post about someone of power helping with the search and then he also mentioned the chief of police.  I don't know if Shango meant that Babalu had all parts of the clue correct or if he had hit on part of it at 12:30.  I don't think van der Straten has that much power, but I could be completely off base.  It's typical Shango - yesterday I thought Rudy was Dirty Hand, and today I think it's JM. 

Freddy is really getting under my skin and I want to know who he is.  Somebody, somewhere knows who he is.  Is the name Zedan a possible first name and Freddy just a nickname?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 23, 2008, 12:41:53 PM »

Poochy
Are you saying MJ was the voice on the Aru Bay videos?  How is that possible? Interesting.

yup. There were many clues on those videos IMHO. Here's the interview where MJ says he was at soul beach.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_X1QfGcQfU     

And there's one where he sang the song 'what do every boy want". 

Did you know Sinbad, the commedian who ran the Soul Beach Music Festival on Aruba in 2005 - the name of his production company is called David and Goliath, because his real name is DAVID ADKINS. One of Aru-bay video's was entitled 'David and Goliath" - the one where the cruise ship is facing one way, a little boat facing the other, and the video pauses as if to make a trade...

I always wondered Sinbad was DirtyHand - because there was rumor that he was dead, and alot of hits on him being Alive as in 'Dirty hand is ALIVE like this one: -->

Who's Alive and Who's Dead: Sinbad (David Adkins)Who's Alive and Who's Dead: Sinbad (David Adkins) is ALIVE. This reference site helps you find out which famous people are alive and which are dead.
www.wa-wd.com/n/sinbad.htm - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: June 23, 2008, 01:22:21 PM »

Thanks Poochy. You have confirmed something I have thought for some time now...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2008, 01:23:48 PM »

YOu haven't been here long enough to know this.  You get a pass.  But I am not telling...I can't.

Pass it to me in a future post.   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2008, 01:27:18 PM »

Poochy,
I had heard that one before...I am confused now.  I always thought that was dubbed over that video from an interview.  I knew the video was made in an attempt to clear the SG.  I have often wondered about the person with the camera...a few dots I have left on that one that I will never be able to connect.  Do you know if that is part of the video or added to it at a later time?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2008, 01:38:27 PM »

Poochy,
I had heard that one before...I am confused now.  I always thought that was dubbed over that video from an interview.  I knew the video was made in an attempt to clear the SG.  I have often wondered about the person with the camera...a few dots I have left on that one that I will never be able to connect.  Do you know if that is part of the video or added to it at a later time?

i should clarify - I don't think MJ cruned into the vid camera as it was being filmed. I think it was dubbed in after the film was shot.

i dont' think the video was made to clear anybody. I think it was made to document what might have happened to Natalee. If you listen to some of the music - at times it sounds 'woozy' as in drunk. I know that sounds funny, but I think everybody is afraid of someone on that island, and whether writing cryptically or filming clues - they want the truth to be told somehow.

As to your other q about if it was added at a later time, I can tell you I grabbed those videos about a day or two after the main one was taken down (unfortunately). On another computer that crashed they were not titled 'arub-bay #x" but had actual titles on the webpage, that's no longer around. But yes, the videos as poster Chicago510 pulled them down also are the original ones - nothing had been changed.

If you're familiar w/them, on one of the ones taken of the tattoo boat - early in the beginning of the first video the camera guy zooms into a young guy w/dark hair sitting at the bar... then the tattoo was immediately sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.