March 19, 2024, 02:15:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 797048 times)
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: July 03, 2008, 12:24:28 AM »

These caves are also interesting, the Caves in Seroe Colorado, located down by the Valero Refinery.

http://www.lago-colony.com/CAVES_OF_SEROE_COLORADO_IN_2006/SEROE_COLORADO_CAVES_IN_2006.htm

Wow again Pita - Here's a cut and paste from this link off of the one you provided:
http://www.lago-colony.com/TOURIST_INDUSTRY/CAVES_AS_A_TOURIST_ATTRACTION.htm

When I got the news that Natural Bridge in Aruba had fallen down I was surprised, hurt and felt that not only had a natural wonder changed, as all natural wonders do, but Aruba had lost a great tourist attraction.
Tourist attractions are funny things.  They really do not have to be that impressive, however I must say Natural Bridge was impressive, they just need to be unique.  Natural Bridge was unique.  It really is just someplace for persons on vacation to go and see something they will not find at home, kill a little time and spend a little money. 

Being the tourist attraction that Natural Bridge was I got to thinking, what could replace it, and the answer is really, nothing.  There are I believe four other natural bridges on the island, one is at Colorado Point, on the North side of the red hill, but is not as impressive or large as the Natural Bridge that fell and it is hard to get to.  There is one next to the one that fell but it to is not as impressive.  The other I can not tell you where it is but I am sure it to is hard to get to and not that pretty, not like the one that is no longer.

Then I got to thinking about what could be the next tourist attraction on Aruba.  By that I should say, Natural Tourist Attraction, and then it hit me, maybe I had the answer.

My thought was this.  What I knew as "BURSON'S CAVES", "THE COLONY CAVES", "THE NEW HOUSE CAVES", whatever the name, that is not important, what is important is they are unique and they are impressive.  They are in Seroe Colorado and I think would make a wonderful tourist attraction.

They are below ground, that is to say, they are in a hole, and when I was last in Aruba, the hole was still fenced with cyclone fencingAs a boy I got to the caves through a hole in the fence, cut I am sure by one of the other boys, climbed down a tree growing out of the hole and then, from the bottom of the hole you could enter the cave.  I spent a lot of time exploring those caves, they were exciting, unique as well as impressive. If you doubt me, look at the photos at the top of this page, they are from those same caves.

With a little ingenuity and really very little expense these caves could be made accessible to the public and would make a wonderful Natural Tourist Attraction.  They are just like the Fountain Caves, but instead of climbing up stairs, as kids we climbed the cliff, you go down in the hole to get  the Seroe Colorado Caves.  They are larger, much larger, then the Fountain Caves and have many passageways to explore.  Although not like the other caves at in the Arikok National Park, they do not have Indian writing on the walls, they do have things of interest and as I said before, they are unique, beautiful and impressive, just the requirements needed for a good Natural Tourist Attraction.

A hydraulic elevator could take tourist to the bottom of the hole, a drop of about 12 feet.  The caves could be electrified, to provide lighting for the tourist to get around and the old wells in the caves, dug they say, by the men who mined phosphate on that end of the island, could be railed off and protected to prevent persons from filling into the open wells.
Such a Natural Tourist Attraction would I believe be something for the government and some enterprising Aruban to think about and look into.  It would give the tourist another place to visit, they now have only Baby Beach and Coco Beach, while visiting that end of the island.

By drawing the tourist out of Oranjstead and into the other parts of the island you cause him or her to spread their money throughout the island.  Sitting here in Austin, Texas and thinking about my up coming trip to Aruba; THE NATURAL CAVES OF SEROE COLORADO, it just seemed like a good idea to me and I wanted to put it out there for others in Aruba to consider.  Aruba, you may even put Carlsbad Cavern to shame.  Your comments are welcome.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: July 03, 2008, 12:26:34 AM »

Pita, more from the link:

CAUTION - NOTE ABOUT SAFETY
If these caves are to become a tourist attraction they will need to be cleaned of trash, rubbish, garbage and other debris that has been left behind over the years. 

When my son went down in the caves there was signs that persons may have been living down there.  There are illegal aliens on the island, so use extreme caution if you intend to visit the caves and certainly do not do so alone.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: July 03, 2008, 12:33:58 AM »

Mum is still awake..It's a cajun monkey miracle 

The two Family's lived by each other so I bet Freddy was always over and Sasha sometimes as well,it's possible freddy's mom and anita became close as well?  We know the sloots were pretty snooty even to there other neghbors,but they treated this Family like one of there own. Freddy is a few years older then Joran but apparently they were the best of friends and probably the tie between these two Familys.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 12:37:40 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 03, 2008, 12:42:48 AM »

Mum is still awake..It's a cajun monkey miracle 

The two Family's lived by each other so I bet Freddy was always over and Sasha sometimes as well,it's possible freddy's mom and anita became close as well?  We know the sloots were pretty snooty even to there other neghbors,but they treated this Family like one of there own. Freddy is a few years older then Joran but apparently they were the best of friends and probably the tie between these two Familys.

LOL...I can't sleep and it is almost time to get up!!!

And we forgot about the tennis!

I will look for the house map pf Montanja that Caps posted tomorrow!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: July 03, 2008, 12:49:06 AM »

I can't sleep either...everyone has been busy, I see.  Carry on!   This place would be nothing with all of you...thanks for all the hard work. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: July 03, 2008, 12:50:20 AM »

Well, I meant with out all of you...darn I can't eve type a compliment without messing it up these days.  Sorry.  You guys are the best at this stuff.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: July 03, 2008, 12:53:47 AM »

Well, I meant with out all of you...darn I can't eve type a compliment without messing it up these days.  Sorry.  You guys are the best at this stuff.

And I can't type without typos!...Going to bed...one more time...Goodnight all!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #667 on: July 03, 2008, 12:59:40 AM »

OK I'm going to try to explain how I came Up with this name.....On page 30 of this thread I saw the name Antersijn and I looked it up in one of My databases and found one in Florida and it was associated with the name Dueri....My question is for SS or any other Monkey....Has anyone ever seen this name in any of there lookups in the Aruba Chamber or elsewhere......To Me it could be pronounced something like Daury......Well that's just MO of Course....Just thought I would mention it and see if it leads anywhere.....    

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: July 03, 2008, 01:21:01 AM »

Mum - there is also a Jo-Anne Alberts on Sasha's Facebook page.

HotPing - I've never come across the name Dueri.

I agree with Mum about this clan suddenly popping up with the Arambatzis and Zedan names everywhere.  What is happening all of a sudden?  Are we being played?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: July 03, 2008, 07:56:25 AM »

Here is the link to the maps that Klaas posted for Caps...Neither Freddy 2004 or 2005 Chamber address back up to Joran's house...Can't find Jaime's #232 or the Arends that lives at #10 either...

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2699 on: February 25, 2008, 10:03:10 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2680

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: July 03, 2008, 08:19:07 AM »

From Caps database…

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2600

Reply #2602 on: February 25, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »   

wel look at this

Lima                             Montanja 39C
Paramaribo                Montanja 39C
Aruba                             Montanja 39C
distrikt Commewijne   Montanja 39C
Aruba                            Montanja 39E
Los Taques               Montanja 39G
Punta Cardon               Montanja 39G
Eindhoven              Montanja 39G
Utrecht                           Montanja 39G

Where is the F adress ????

this is a current database

« Reply #2605 on: February 25, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »   

Canlas   Teoderico   7/1/1951   Angeles City   Montanja 62
Lacle   Mateo   9/21/1923   Aruba   Montanja 62A
Cratsz   Philip S   9/28/1971   Curacao   Montanja 62C
Cratsz, geb. Ras   Rita E   2/8/1965   Aruba   Montanja 62C
Jansen   Irenaeus PT   7/6/1960   Rotterdam   Montanja 62D
Jansen, geb. Bouwman   Vendetta XC   11/22/1955   Aruba   Montanja 62D
Wu   Huan Z   7/10/1949   Guangdong   Montanja 62E
Wu   Wen G   4/14/1976   Guangdong   Montanja 62E
Wu   Wen Y   11/8/1973   Guangdong   Montanja 62E
Wu, geb. Liu   Yue Y   11/2/1949   Guangdong   Montanja 62E

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: July 03, 2008, 08:42:13 AM »

Pita, more from the link:

CAUTION - NOTE ABOUT SAFETY
If these caves are to become a tourist attraction they will need to be cleaned of trash, rubbish, garbage and other debris that has been left behind over the years. 

When my son went down in the caves there was signs that persons may have been living down there.  There are illegal aliens on the island, so use extreme caution if you intend to visit the caves and certainly do not do so alone.

I think these caves are quite interesting and wonder if they were ever searched in regard to Natalee's case.  Here's a couple of links to a few maps of the area:

Older map showing caves in the center of homes above them. (page down)
http://www.lago-colony.com/TOURIST_INDUSTRY/map_showing_location_of_caves.htm

http://www.lago-colony.com/NEW_HOUS_MAP.htm

http://www.lago-colony.com/MAP_MASTER.htm
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 03, 2008, 08:51:11 AM »

Not sure why Caps picked this as his example…except we were asking about a Jorge Porras Sanches….I tried to follow it back, but it is Cap’s post!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2940

Posted by Caps:Reply #2952 on: February 29, 2008, 02:21:39 PM »

about the spanish Names:

Father: First NAME: Mario Luis

Last Name: Rodriquez Sanches

women before married : Carment Maria Sarmieneto Gonzales

women get maried to father new name : Carmen Maria Rodriquez Sarmiennto

women get a child but married to the Father

first Name : Jose Luis
Last name : Rodriquez Sanches.

women get a child but not married to the father

First Name: Jose Luis
Last Name: Rodriquez Sarmiento

Posted by Anna:« Reply #2953 on: February 29, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »   

Mum,

I only know the correct form that is to be used.  My children are Hispanic.  Like you, it seems evident that Freddie likes to scramble his collection of last names.

I would share your conclusion that this is deliberate.  He can have only one legal father at a time.  Or could his last names be scrambled in an attempt to protect his identity for the same reason of the curious use of initials many times in press releases?

In any event, his name should be his father's last name followed by the last name of his mother, her maiden name only.  It is not possible that he doesn't know his own name so the conclusion that this is a deliberate attempt to obscure his identity would seem the most logical one.

In the event a child is illegitimate, the names would reflect that of the mother only, normally.  Her maiden names, meaning that of her father followed by that of her mother's maiden name.  Otherwise, it would not relflect the correct geneology, etc.

I don't know who does it, the individual or those taking the statements but would have to say that this seems to be a systemic problem with the duel names.  Add in the various nicknames and we might as well refer to them as component "X" at times.  Good luck sorting it out.  All I know is how it SHOULD be.

Apologies…not sure who posted this…

From Websleuths...VBulletin site 2005:

08-28-2005, 11:28 PM
rollerbladr123 rollerbladr123

Arambatziz-Zedan
Confusion over Freddy's last name is said to result from naming conventions which can be difficult for some to interpret. Apparently the name of both parents or their family names are taken at birth and Zedan may be Freddy's Mother's maiden name.

Anyone want to take a shot at this now??

ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT              LILIAN REGINA.
ARAMBATZIS PEREZ                                ROBBY GERARDUS
ZEDAN ARAMBATZIS                               FREDDY ALEXANDER aka ARENDS
ARAMBATZIS-ZEDAN                               FREDDY ALEXANDER aka ARENDS
RODRIGUEZ ARAMBATZIS                         SASHA VICTORIA
ARAMBATZIS                                         ERNESTO
                                                          GHIS?

Quote from: Blonde on February 26, 2008, 06:33:12 PM

Must say that TigerGirl & Shango seem to be the
ones offering the goods, so far.
p.s. 'Seedy' was female.

OK-where did they get that information. Just cause someone posted it, doesn't always make it true-I can attest to that plenty.
Seedy never gave anything away to indicate his/her sex-I wonder how this could be found out.

Everyone assumed I was male until I corrected them. This is what I am talking about-a lot of the things you present here as fact are only assumptions that people have picked up from here and there on the internet. They have no back up and that doesn't make them fact.
Posted by: scubajap | Thursday, August 18, 2005 at 09:03 AM

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: July 03, 2008, 08:57:28 AM »

One more, from Caps about Freddy living near the Sloot's...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2580

« Reply #2594 on: February 25, 2008, 12:39:45 PM »   

LALA

I am check the name: I need his address if anyone has it

Need it to cross referance.

Freddy Arambatzis-Zedan

Zedan=0
Arambatzis=2

« Reply #2598 on: February 25, 2008, 12:53:21 PM »   

LALA:

Only Freddy living near the sloot is

Bordes   Freddy   8/12/1958   Utrecht   Montanja 34

older man DUTCH. I am wondering that these names are all made up as a smokescreen

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: July 03, 2008, 09:33:42 AM »

Mum
Did you ever get a bead on the Ghis?  I was lost with that name.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 03, 2008, 10:31:46 AM »

Mum
Did you ever get a bead on the Ghis?  I was lost with that name.

Not yet Lala's...found a few things, none of the names were Zedan, Arambatzis or Rodriguez, and another turned up on some of Damilice's friend's sites, but looked nothing like the birthday pic! Found one Arends, go figure...I think it may be Ghislaine....not sure
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 03, 2008, 11:19:12 AM »

Mum - there is also a Jo-Anne Alberts on Sasha's Facebook page.

HotPing - I've never come across the name Dueri.

I agree with Mum about this clan suddenly popping up with the Arambatzis and Zedan names everywhere.  What is happening all of a sudden?  Are we being played?

Really?

I didn't find it that simple to find Sasha listed with that name.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 03, 2008, 01:05:09 PM »

Rosalie Klein aka scubajap speaks with forked-tongue, but I am putting it here for ya'll to disseminate.

and Freddy is related to who?

Posted by: ustt | Oct 7, 2005 12:50:49 PM

Posted by: scubajap | Oct 7, 2005 12:53:54 P

The VIP is owned by a Dutchman who has lived on the island for 3 months.
the Indo is owned by a Surinamese Man,
and there were a few hanging out there-I think there is probably a fair number of people from Surinam living in Aruba-Gerald Dompig is from Surinam, also
Posted by: scubajap | Oct 10, 2005 10:08:30 PM
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #678 on: July 03, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »

Vms...I can't see anything on the facebook...tells me to log in...

Only 24 views on the profile on the other site...must be new...

Oops, Sorry.

Zedan friends:

Natasha Zedan

Johnny Enrique Zedan

Virginia A. Rahn Zedán
Venezuela

Silvia Zedán

Thanks vms...No Rebeca? SandraK said there was a Rebeca...LOL...and a Lissette in the US.

I wonder are they the Florida or Michigan Zedans...will check...

No, but Rebeca Zedan is a friend of Johnny Enrique Zedan,  Virginia A. Rahn Zedán, & Silvia Zedán, who are all friends of Sasha.

http://pl.facebook.com/people/Rebeca_Zedan/668840680

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: July 03, 2008, 05:26:33 PM »

Here is the link to the maps that Klaas posted for Caps...Neither Freddy 2004 or 2005 Chamber address back up to Joran's house...Can't find Jaime's #232 or the Arends that lives at #10 either...

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2699 on: February 25, 2008, 10:03:10 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2680

thanks for posting the link, Mum

TOTALLY different from what was posted in 2005/2006
re the two homes having fairly close backyard access

back to square one for me ... again ... LOL

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.