March 18, 2024, 11:54:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 797023 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: July 09, 2008, 08:52:00 AM »

I wonder why Mayra still uses the name Smalley.  She has been married at least twice since she was divorced from Clarence Smalley. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 09, 2008, 08:52:25 AM »

Mum,

Sasha added some friends today, I see. I think we have a connection to the two at last...

Also another Arambatzis added and Mayra Smalley...

vms...Thanks!...I am so glad that Sasha has a friend...and that they all seem to have reconnected.

I am still a little worried that none of sasha's schoolmates's have signed her guestbook, this poor girl must not be very popular with her peers. But she does have her family!

I think they just want to be included in the genealogy tree. 

But, but, but...don't they have have to be logged in to see it
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: July 09, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »

I wonder why Mayra still uses the name Smalley.  She has been married at least twice since she was divorced from Clarence Smalley. 

I don't believe she does...

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: July 09, 2008, 09:08:56 AM »

Shouldn't someone be asking why all of a sudden there IS the connection to Ernesto that we have searched high and low for?  I must be the only person seeing this red flag here.  I think if Ernesto wanted a connection he would have made it long before now...I suspect we are being played. JMO of course.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: July 09, 2008, 09:15:12 AM »

Shouldn't someone be asking why all of a sudden there IS the connection to Ernesto that we have searched high and low for?  I must be the only person seeing this red flag here.  I think if Ernesto wanted a connection he would have made it long before now...I suspect we are being played. JMO of course.

Two can play that game...

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: July 09, 2008, 09:25:15 AM »

Seems to me they'd run in the other direction but who knows?
Nothing would surprise me...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: July 09, 2008, 09:52:19 AM »

Freddy's House
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: July 09, 2008, 10:14:52 AM »

Thanks SS...I am posting the link to Rob's map from yesterday...Thanks Rob!

Finngirl or any of our other veteran posters...does any of this make any sense to you, or what you recall from 2005?  TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.400

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6
« Reply #413 on: July 08, 2008, 06:11:17 PM »
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 09, 2008, 10:16:49 AM »

LOL.  No, you are not the only one.  I'm with ya on this.  Too coincidently for my liking.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 09, 2008, 11:09:48 AM »

LOL.  No, you are not the only one.  I'm with ya on this.  Too coincidently for my liking.

Aruba....the land of coincidence....
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: July 09, 2008, 12:21:59 PM »

Sorry to interrupt your thought flow, but can somebody tell me if there was an Egungun masquerade going on in Aruba when Natalee went missing? I found these posts and one codetalker does mention a prince at the masquerade.

Thanks!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1403.msg243512#msg243512

Quote from: "gagirl"
I just wanted to post that I don't believe I'm physic or anything like that. But.. when I woke up that morning and read Shango's post I started crying.
It was completly out of character and I still don't know where it came from.
But something is telling me Shango is a key.
So that's why I went in the direction that I went with the search.

There is one thing that I found concerning this time frame and their festival.
These festivals are known to continue late in to the night sometime up until 4 in the morning.
 EGUNGUN FESTIVAL
MAY 25th - JUNE 2nd
Celebration of the great ancestors; pageants featuring
annual Royal Customs and the Oba's sacrifice to the ancestors.

Among the Oyo-Yoruba (who trace their political power back to Shango) the senior Elder Egungun masquerade is always Egungun Oya--the goddess in the form of cloth-segments.

Egungun is (almost exclusively, except for a few titled women) a male cult. Women are not allowed to come out during the ceremonies when Egunguns such as 'Oro' comes out to perform. It is believed that if a woman sees the masquerade, she would die very soon.

Wow - KV123 - are you reading this? (we were PM'ing eachother a few days ago about something very similar to this)...PMs are not allowed now otherwise I will share with you all - will do so shortly...The Snork
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: July 09, 2008, 01:43:44 PM »

Poochy
I would think we need to ask someone that was on Aruba during that time for sure.  I would not be the least surprised since there are those that are into the Santeria stuff and those other pagan customs.  This entire case has been a voo doo nightmare actually.  Of course, there are those that think cannibals took Natalee too.  Rolling Eyes
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: July 09, 2008, 02:21:05 PM »

FWIW...

Spanish Naming Conventions

Basic Practice

In Spanish-speaking cultures, when a woman marries a man, she does not lose her maiden surname. Additionally, her family name is carried by her children just as her husband's family name is carried forward.

According to Spanish custom, when a child is born, he/she receives the first surname from the father. The second surname is the first surname of the mother. (Portuguese speaking countries also use two family names, but for them the mother's surname comes first.)

To illustrate, a father named Pablo Guerra Recio, married to Refugia Alfrido Garcia, may wish to name their son Pablo, after himself. Their son's name will then be: Pablo Guerra Alfrido.

As you can see, "middle" names are not middle names as we know them in English-speaking cultures, but are, instead, a surname derived from the parents' surnames. (In fact, the two surnames of the child are those of his paternal grandfather and his maternal grandfather, in that order.)

The first surname is primary, and the second sub-ordinate -- exactly the reverse of the middle and last names of non-Spanish speaking cultures (non-Hispanics). To a Hispanic, therefore, "Ornelas, Miguel Ledesma," would denote Miguel Ornelas Ledesma rather than, as a non-Hispanic would expect, Miguel Ledesma Ornelas.

The main thing to remember is the child takes as its first surname (primary) the first surname of the father, and as its second surname (secondary) the first surname of its mother.

You can readily see how this custom, once you become accustomed to the practice, can be extremely beneficial in identifying the parents and grandparents of ancestors. It is much more difficult to "lose" a female ancestor in the records of Spanish-speaking cultures than in English-speaking cultures.

Even though Maria Cantu Villarreal is married, her death certificate will list a her as Maria Cantu Villarreal, probably adding the comment that she was the wife of Andres Trevino Hinojosa. This custom eliminates the problem frequently encountered in American or British research of trying to find the mother's maiden name.

Some irregularities require further explanation.

More here:  Link

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: July 09, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »

FWIW...

Spanish Naming Conventions

Basic Practice

In Spanish-speaking cultures, when a woman marries a man, she does not lose her maiden surname. Additionally, her family name is carried by her children just as her husband's family name is carried forward.

According to Spanish custom, when a child is born, he/she receives the first surname from the father. The second surname is the first surname of the mother. (Portuguese speaking countries also use two family names, but for them the mother's surname comes first.)

To illustrate, a father named Pablo Guerra Recio, married to Refugia Alfrido Garcia, may wish to name their son Pablo, after himself. Their son's name will then be: Pablo Guerra Alfrido.

As you can see, "middle" names are not middle names as we know them in English-speaking cultures, but are, instead, a surname derived from the parents' surnames. (In fact, the two surnames of the child are those of his paternal grandfather and his maternal grandfather, in that order.)

The first surname is primary, and the second sub-ordinate -- exactly the reverse of the middle and last names of non-Spanish speaking cultures (non-Hispanics). To a Hispanic, therefore, "Ornelas, Miguel Ledesma," would denote Miguel Ornelas Ledesma rather than, as a non-Hispanic would expect, Miguel Ledesma Ornelas.

The main thing to remember is the child takes as its first surname (primary) the first surname of the father, and as its second surname (secondary) the first surname of its mother.

You can readily see how this custom, once you become accustomed to the practice, can be extremely beneficial in identifying the parents and grandparents of ancestors. It is much more difficult to "lose" a female ancestor in the records of Spanish-speaking cultures than in English-speaking cultures.

Even though Maria Cantu Villarreal is married, her death certificate will list a her as Maria Cantu Villarreal, probably adding the comment that she was the wife of Andres Trevino Hinojosa. This custom eliminates the problem frequently encountered in American or British research of trying to find the mother's maiden name.

Some irregularities require further explanation.

More here:  Link

Still   

But then I am still trying to work out if Montanja 39F or 62 back on to Joran's house...and more importantly who lives there...maybe the Chamber will put out their 2008 list and we will have a bit more clarity....or maybe not!

Thanks vms...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: July 09, 2008, 02:39:16 PM »

7A Catiri. 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: July 09, 2008, 02:56:30 PM »

From Catiri 7-A, I believe...
http://www.news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/779/111/

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: July 09, 2008, 03:34:21 PM »

Poochy
I would think we need to ask someone that was on Aruba during that time for sure.  I would not be the least surprised since there are those that are into the Santeria stuff and those other pagan customs.  This entire case has been a voo doo nightmare actually.  Of course, there are those that think cannibals took Natalee too.  Rolling Eyes

Yes Lala'sMom, a voodoo nightmare it has been.

About your last sentence, I rolled my eyes too until I was told to googled the words "long pig". Humans got that nic cuz we are supposed to taste like porky pig but much better (barf). Well, my brain can't go there let alone even consider that happening to Natalee but if you decide to google, make sure you don't do it around meal time. There's this whole other world out there that many don't know exists-- (double barf).
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: July 09, 2008, 04:52:08 PM »

Here is a pic of Freddy's house that I have had for a looong time.  Not sure it can help identify the addy but may be of some help.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 09, 2008, 06:58:19 PM »

Maybe after three long years they are now feeling safe

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: July 09, 2008, 11:18:15 PM »

Here is a pic of Freddy's house that I have had for a looong time.  Not sure it can help identify the addy but may be of some help.

Thanks Yapp.  Kermit gave us the Catiri address...everything froggy does has a reason behind it.  I am sure there is a reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.