March 28, 2024, 11:47:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 798286 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 08:16:13 AM »

Oh that is interesting Rob !

"I remember that Simian says he has a handicap of twelve (12) - that means he shoots about 84 on a regular basis. He's a decent golfer."

do you have the S&S  IP's  ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2008, 08:30:24 AM »

do you have the S&S  IP's  ?

posters aren't supposed to have that type of info.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 08:35:35 AM »

I posted these in the other thread…hints on Shango and Simian.

Rob…are we going to give Gabe a hard time today , since we know he was in cahoots with Tamara Waldron as early as June 5th.?  Maybe some might like to see where he lives…LOL… Maybe I should check the phone book...what is he going to do...call LE...the FBI...paybacks are sweet!!!!

Reply #1924 on: May 31, 2008, 08:52:46 AM »Mum   

Simian hints – added to Blonde’s post from another thread, Thanks Blonde, hoping we can nail down who Armin was getting his info from.

Please feel free to add and edit…

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »Blonde    

Simian hints
I am from Aruba
I have taken a tour of the facility
So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.

I am from a European family that migrated in the late 1700’s.

Has a friend who is a owner of a restaurant The comments I posted was from a restaurant owner friend of mine.
 I have been to C&C
Have taken girls there myself, but in cars

PS it is 149. Ivy cualified The Simian has an IQ of 149 as measured by Gringos
The Simian belongs to an Aruban society much like “Skull & Bones” -The origin of the Skull & Bones Society, once known as The Brotherhood of Death, in the U.S. begins at Yale when a group of men established an organization for the purpose of drug smuggling.
The Simian doesn’t make predictions. Only gives the group information ahead of time he only reports ahead of time. The clues were solely to avoid implicating sources
The man on the inside will call soon
Joran and The Kalpoes are at the Main Police Office right now
Fxxx the poetry. The Simian is a frenchman. Blue blood if you should know. Today anyone can be called a blue blood if he or she is of noble birth, a member of hight society, and so on.
Knows Shango, knows Shock me, knows Checkme
Th Simian’s umbilical is buried close to the heart of the island
The Simian has a handicap of 12
We smoke Nederweed. Genetically enigineered
I am American too. Just a South American
The real Simian would never write like that
"Crack a book sometime........"
That is the information in the circles and in the press in Aruba
Ik ben rustig hoor, maar sommige dingen moeten gewoon gezegd worden –languages?Understands the law
Double posts
Posted from Aruba
Posted under other nics

My hints to Shango…Simian posts below may give us some insight as to Shango is? Again, please feel free to add and edit!

Posted from Florida
Posted under other nics
Disguised himself as a woman at times
Had a bone to pick

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Shango cannot understand PAPIAMENTO, otheriwse he would have already taken notice that he has been pinged.
If you really know more, you should spent the 8 days in jail eating peanut butter on stale bread with some cold tea. Just like Steve Croes

Shango, whenever you think you can get on the inside of the real Aruban society give me a sign, you probably were picking up the trash.
You have been pinged. Bai drumi! Ta laat caba.
Posted Jun 28, 2:53 AM

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 08:42:03 AM »

I know but who told you that this  is the shango  area ?
Iv heard shango lives in the usa and simmian in Aruba

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 08:45:16 AM »

Good Morning Mum, in my opinion this is part of the key.

He tells us he knows these posters, but maybe not intimately, knows their real identities.

Check me - 'roobagoogle translation - 'I get the marching orders, and disperse it' - so check with me first.

We could assume that Shango knows Check me, but we can not say for 100% because he does say that - at east that I'm aware.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2008, 08:46:12 AM »

Grande says so.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2008, 08:54:03 AM »

He tells us he knows these posters, but maybe not intimately, knows their real identities.

Check me - 'roobagoogle translation - 'I get the marching orders, and disperse it' - so check with me first.

We could assume that Shango knows Check me, but we can not say for 100% because he does say that - at east that I'm aware.

Morning Rob...Shockthemonkey posting from Jacksonville IIRC...always uses 'we' as if in Aruba and a part of everything...morphed from another poster...I think some-one was feeding Shock posts!
Check me...your translation is interesting...sounds like feeding the press...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2008, 08:58:06 AM »

I am going to think a little more on your Check me...I am not familiar enough with the posts! ALE, Government or Press, anything else!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2008, 09:48:53 AM »

Shango and Dirty Hand can not be the same person? 
Shango posted at what times?
Simian knew Shango and the others.
Simian was on Aruba and claims that he could get Shango put in prison?
Now think about that...

Good Morning monkeys. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2008, 09:50:08 AM »

Oh I forgot the most important part.....

CONTEXT!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2008, 10:06:50 AM »

Grande says so.

Rob......I put that around Highland Lakes. Remember NOT a mappie! Do you have any idea how Grande came to his conclusion? Have gone back and read some of posts, thought it might be quicker to ask you first!...TIA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2008, 11:24:41 AM »

Grande says so.

Rob......I put that around Highland Lakes. Remember NOT a mappie! Do you have any idea how Grande came to his conclusion? Have gone back and read some of posts, thought it might be quicker to ask you first!...TIA

Mum, I guess he got it from the site meter when Shango and Simian were posting on the FP. When I get my laptop back - I'll send him and email and ask how he knew.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2008, 11:36:36 AM »

Ernesto Arambatzis

Nicola Siervo wants an affluent, New York style party populated by models, photographers and other members of the modeling industry for his Monday and Friday night parties at the Metro Kitchen and Bar in the Astor. Who do you hire to promote the party? Answer: someone who has experience in both the nightlife and production arenas: Ernesto Arambatzis.

Ernesto started his career under the wings of Chris Paciello, Ingrid Casareas, and Gerry Kelly, working as the “fashion director” for Bar Room and Shadow Lounge. Then he took a break and became a men’s model booker for Ford Model’s “new faces” section. 

Well, break’s over. Besides the Monday and Friday gig at Metro, he also promotes the already popular Sky Bar at the Shore Club on Saturdays and the newly opened restro-lounge Sabor on Thursdays. He also plans to promote the Pure Lounge above Joia—once its completed that is.

“I love the whole restaurant and lounge thing,” he says. “I have free dinners almost every night.”
http://www.miamisunpost.com/archives/2003/01-23-03/firststoryfrontpage.htm

Unmade Man
Chris Paciello owned two of Miami's hottest clubs and hung out with Ingrid Casares, Jennifer Lopez, and Madonna. A murder charge scattered his A-list pals -- but his gangster vibe is part of what drew them in the first place.

By Robert Kolker & Ethan Brown Published Apr 10, 2000

<snipped>

On December 1, as the culmination of an organized-crime investigation that stretched back at least to 1997, Chris Paciello surrendered to a U.S. Marshal a week after being indicted for a 1993 murder in Staten Island. Since then, prosecutors have claimed in court -- but not yet formally charged -- that Paciello burned down his first Miami club for the insurance money, permitted drug-dealing at Liquid, and tried to intimidate and sabotage three of his competitors. (New York has also learned that he still employs Robert Gordon, described during Limelight owner Peter Gatien's drug trial as a major ecstasy dealer in the early nineties.)

Federal prosecutor James Walden has said in court that a Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation into the clubs' finances revealed circumstantial evidence of money laundering -- reported profits that are grossly out of proportion with inventory purchases. And though Paciello told a friend last fall that the rumors about his mob connections were spread by people who were "f***ing jealous," his co-defendants in the indictment are all accused of having connections to the Bonanno crime family. The road to trial promises to be bumpy: Just last week, Walden revealed that security guards found marijuana and a partially empty box of .40 caliber bullets hidden in the Staten Island house where Paciello is, by court order, supposed to be monitored 24 hours a day.
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/crimelaw/features/2758/

Goon Over Miami, Part 3
If Chris Paciello returns to South Beach, he'll find his empire in shambles and local cops hungry to arrest him

By Tristram Korten
Published on March 30, 2000

Article mentions marketing manager Troy Parsons.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2000-03-30/news/goon-over-miami-part-3

Ocean DriveMagazine
In association with Gerry Kelly and Noah Lazes Presents:
ELEVATE
The New Wednesday Night@Vivid
Hosted by Troy Parsons & Ernesto Arambatzis
Wednesday June 7th 2000 10PM
Complimentary Bar 10-11pm
RSVP For Complimentary <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guest List</A> 305.695.9299
Vivid
743 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
VIP Table Reservations 305.695.9033 www.vividnightclub.com
http://bbs.clubplanet.com/miami/3252-vivid-nightclub.html

Bar Room Owner Stays Behind Bars
http://www.ganglandnews.com/column157.htm

Club Owner Pleads Guilty in Mob Murder Case
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9806E5DF133FF937A25753C1A9669C8B63

http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/miami_vice/index.html

Thanks for this info...what do we know about the whereabouts of this Chris guy now?  Also, wondering how Ernesto came to be in Miami?  Do they have places in Venezuela that would have given him the opportunity to expand a business or was it connections that brought him here? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2008, 11:41:15 AM »

not yet sure if his is our girl... still looking

TAMARA WALDRON
1505 NW 91ST AVE
CORAL SPRINGS, FL 33071
(954) 752-4612

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »

TAMARA WALDRON
1505 NW 91ST AVE
CORAL SPRINGS, FL 33071
(954) 752-4612

slightly north of Fort Lauderdale. I'll add this to the google earth map later and if we can find out more about this person.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2008, 11:47:17 AM »

TAMARA WALDRON
1505 NW 91ST AVE
CORAL SPRINGS, FL 33071
(954) 752-4612

slightly north of Fort Lauderdale. I'll add this to the google earth map later and if we can find out more about this person.

I see there appears to be 17 sex offenders in the area (that doesn't really matter in this instance, but just mentioning it) and this person appears to be about 44 years old.

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »

Ernesto Arambatzis

Nicola Siervo wants an affluent, New York style party populated by models, photographers and other members of the modeling industry for his Monday and Friday night parties at the Metro Kitchen and Bar in the Astor. Who do you hire to promote the party? Answer: someone who has experience in both the nightlife and production arenas: Ernesto Arambatzis.

Ernesto started his career under the wings of Chris Paciello, Ingrid Casareas, and Gerry Kelly, working as the “fashion director” for Bar Room and Shadow Lounge. Then he took a break and became a men’s model booker for Ford Model’s “new faces” section. 

Well, break’s over. Besides the Monday and Friday gig at Metro, he also promotes the already popular Sky Bar at the Shore Club on Saturdays and the newly opened restro-lounge Sabor on Thursdays. He also plans to promote the Pure Lounge above Joia—once its completed that is.

“I love the whole restaurant and lounge thing,” he says. “I have free dinners almost every night.”
http://www.miamisunpost.com/archives/2003/01-23-03/firststoryfrontpage.htm

Unmade Man
Chris Paciello owned two of Miami's hottest clubs and hung out with Ingrid Casares, Jennifer Lopez, and Madonna. A murder charge scattered his A-list pals -- but his gangster vibe is part of what drew them in the first place.

By Robert Kolker & Ethan Brown Published Apr 10, 2000

<snipped>

On December 1, as the culmination of an organized-crime investigation that stretched back at least to 1997, Chris Paciello surrendered to a U.S. Marshal a week after being indicted for a 1993 murder in Staten Island. Since then, prosecutors have claimed in court -- but not yet formally charged -- that Paciello burned down his first Miami club for the insurance money, permitted drug-dealing at Liquid, and tried to intimidate and sabotage three of his competitors. (New York has also learned that he still employs Robert Gordon, described during Limelight owner Peter Gatien's drug trial as a major ecstasy dealer in the early nineties.)

Federal prosecutor James Walden has said in court that a Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation into the clubs' finances revealed circumstantial evidence of money laundering -- reported profits that are grossly out of proportion with inventory purchases. And though Paciello told a friend last fall that the rumors about his mob connections were spread by people who were "f***ing jealous," his co-defendants in the indictment are all accused of having connections to the Bonanno crime family. The road to trial promises to be bumpy: Just last week, Walden revealed that security guards found marijuana and a partially empty box of .40 caliber bullets hidden in the Staten Island house where Paciello is, by court order, supposed to be monitored 24 hours a day.
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/crimelaw/features/2758/

Goon Over Miami, Part 3
If Chris Paciello returns to South Beach, he'll find his empire in shambles and local cops hungry to arrest him

By Tristram Korten
Published on March 30, 2000

Article mentions marketing manager Troy Parsons.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2000-03-30/news/goon-over-miami-part-3

Ocean DriveMagazine
In association with Gerry Kelly and Noah Lazes Presents:
ELEVATE
The New Wednesday Night@Vivid
Hosted by Troy Parsons & Ernesto Arambatzis
Wednesday June 7th 2000 10PM
Complimentary Bar 10-11pm
RSVP For Complimentary <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guest List</A> 305.695.9299
Vivid
743 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
VIP Table Reservations 305.695.9033 www.vividnightclub.com
http://bbs.clubplanet.com/miami/3252-vivid-nightclub.html

Bar Room Owner Stays Behind Bars
http://www.ganglandnews.com/column157.htm

Club Owner Pleads Guilty in Mob Murder Case
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9806E5DF133FF937A25753C1A9669C8B63

http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/miami_vice/index.html

Ingrid Casares partner of Chris Paciello.

Three’s Company

Three South Beach Industry Veterans Team Up to Form Company

“Everyone is hitting on us and we love it.” – Tommy Pooch

Alan Roth, Ingrid Casares and Tommy Pooch meld their South Beach promoting talents to form TAI. Photo by Mitchell Zachs.

Link

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »

TAMARA WALDRON
1505 NW 91ST AVE
CORAL SPRINGS, FL 33071
(954) 752-4612

I see there appears to be 17 sex offenders in the area (that doesn't really matter in this instance, but just mentioning it) and this person appears to be about 44 years old.
Date of Birth for this one is May 17 1971 37 yrs old I will look and see what else I can find maybe previous addresses and possible relatives BRB

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »

TAMARA WALDRON
1505 NW 91ST AVE
CORAL SPRINGS, FL 33071
(954) 752-4612

Tamara Waldron-Roga now, I believe...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2008, 12:15:41 PM »

STA. CRUZ -- Nos ta hopi
orguyozo di por anuncia cu
Shiloh Albertsz di Imelda
Kleuterschool a wordo
scogi pa representa Aruba
na e Caribbean Children’s
Environmental
Poster
Competition, cu a tuma
lugar na Januari 2007,
según Sra. Tamara Roga-
Waldron Coordinadora di
e programa pa Ministerio
di Turismo & Transporte.
Ta asina cu studiantenan di
Aruba a ricibi un invitacion
di parti di Florida Caribbean
Cruise Association via
nos oficina pa participa
den e Foundation for the
Caribbean
Children’s
Environmental
Poster
Competition, cu lo tuma
lugar na Januari 2007.
Nos a informa Directora
di
Onderwijs
Zaken,
Sra. Oduber, y el’a percura
cu tur school na Aruba
a haya e información
necesario pa por a participa.
E aña aki e competencia su
meta tabatata pa promove
y stimula e concientizacion
di medio ambiente entre
studiantenan
Caríbense
door di educa e generacion
di hobennan aki riba e
importancia di proteccion
di nos medio ambiente.
Den e división di “junior”
pa muchanan di 12 aña y
menos, Shiloh Albertsz a
yega te na final y a ricibi un
premio di finalista for di Sra.
Tamara
Roga-Waldron.

Nos mester remarka cu
ambos studiante a entrega
un trabao excepcional y no a
keda ningun duda ariba ken
mester representa nos den
e competencia na Merca.
E ganadornan a wordo
scogi na Merca door
di FCCA su comité di
selección cu a determina
e prome, di dos y e di tres
lugar den ambos categoría
di e posternan ricibi for
di cada pais participante.
Riba
e
potretnan
adhunto
por
aprecia
Sra. Waldon, Shiloh, y
Sra. Pablo, Directora di
Imelda
Kleuterschool

cached page
http://tinyurl.com/6z6b3o

I think this might be her - it's from the original page

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.