March 28, 2024, 08:21:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 798237 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2008, 02:10:43 PM »

Lala'smom, Paciello is not in the federal inmate locator...odd since it seems he committed federal crimes.

I can't remember if I read where he served time. I know I read he was expected to be in witness protection upon release but he isn't.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0710071paciello1.html

Odd...then that he is still alive...mob and all!

This one is interesting, Mum.
http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=3339

Ernesto must be proud of starting his career under Paciello's guidance?
No one I know would flaunt that.  Laughing

So is this....

Welcome to Bradenton Preparatory Academy
"Home of the Patriots"
Bradenton Preparatory Academy is an accredited, private, co-educational college preparatory school for grades K through 12th in Bradenton, Florida. At Bradenton Preparatory Academy, we are extremely proud of our extraordinary college placement record, national and international. For more information, please take a few minutes and explore our website.

Nothing Succeeds Like Success!
-Dr. Murray Gerber

See I will have a lot to read when I get back!!!!

Posting the link...all I can find out is that there are schools internationally, but I can't find any info on them! So Ernesto was around 18 in 1994...did the school help him get here?

http://www.bradentonacademy.com/index.jsp?rn=8905175

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2008, 02:49:11 PM »

Thanks for the info vms

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2008, 04:00:48 PM »

The elder had one or two cards up his sleeve
They have been played and lost
Will one of the cards sing

The fallen judge and the singing card are of the same hand, but it is dangerous for the Arawaks to play it, because everyone would hear, including the cowboys

The Arawaks may not need to play the singing card
The cowboys won’t hear the music and the teepees will be safe

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:53 pm
"Jossy" is the key
He walks with the elders (Newspaper publisher, reporter, political advisor)
He walks in all houses (newspapers are read by and influence all, rich and poor)
And he walked with the fallen elder (Croes -- because of his economic and political position had to have known him)
he was the hidden card that was played
now if he sings, babylon will fall on the arawak nation (If he publishes what he knows the world, as Aruba knows it will end)

Remember, the current economic situation in Aruba effects his pocketbook too...

Politically his hands may be tied because he still lacks the clout in their parliament to protect his interests if hell is unleashed in the form of public disclosure of all the corruption and cover-up.  If you are an insider like Shango aludes to be you might feel that the 4th estate really does have "Dirty Hands".

The population of Aruba and island size is way to small ... Everyone knows everyone else and has something on everyone else -- but few are in the position to really report the truth to the masses and the world...

Yes, if Jossy were to sing Aruba would be shut down...IMHO

I dunno about any of that fourth estate stuff or whatever......but DirtyHand's power rests with his ability to break the alibi

seems there's some confusion about the two cards played by PVDS....one is DirtyHand, who, per Shango, is not a suspect.......so it is not a suspect that is being kept hidden-rather, somebody who can topple the alibi story of the "partygoers" (the simple party at his house)

are the children of the elders there? or did they flee to babylon? DirtyHand (a babylonian) know-this is his power (sounds like they were at babylon)......but then where was NH? who needed an alibi?
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2008, 04:21:49 PM »

Rush & Molloy

He's having a time - after doing time
Monday, July 16th 2007, 4:00 AM

Chris Paciello

Former mobbed-up club-promoter Chris Paciello continues to rebuild his life in the fast lane.

The celeb-friendly Mafia figure is putting together restaurant deals in L.A. What's more, he and Victoria's Secret model Erin Naas are expecting a baby.

Never mind that Paciello served nine years for his roles in a $300,000 bank job and the murder of a 46-year-old Staten Island mother. The former Miami disco king has been hanging out with Brett Rattner, Kevin Connelly, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. He's also "back in contact" with former flame Madonna, a source tells us. "They saw each other about a month ago."

His criminal record prevents him from owning a liquor establishment, but "he's been investing in restaurants," according to a source, who didn't say where Paciello is getting the money.

The former playboy, 35, is also close to settling down with Naas, 24.

"Erin is three months' pregnant with his baby," says a source. "He did propose to her a while back, but she has put him off. Chris has really cleaned up his act. But she wants to know 100% that he knows what he's doing with his life."

Naas, who used to date rocker Tommy Lee, certainly is catnip to bad boys. A source close to the Maxim vixen confirms L.A. cops questioned her about a friendship with two ex-cons suspected in the burglary of "Girls Gone Wild" producer Joe Francis ' home in 2005. But Naas was never accused of any crime.

Paciello had been in a federal witness protection program after testifying against several Colombo family members. But apparently he's no longer afraid. "The guys he ratted out are in jail," says one former Staten Island associate. "Anyone could find him. But it seems like nobody cares now."

Having inspired the Nick Pileggi-scripted A&E TV movie "The Kings of South Beach," Paciello's story may also become a feature, "Un-Made Man," based on "Mob Over Miami," the exposé by former Daily News reporter Michele McPhee.

Mark Wahlberg is said to have turned down $10 million to play Paciello. Producer John Sherman says Paciello will earn zip from the project, adding: "I think it's creepy that all these stars are hanging out with him."

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/images/2007/07/10/0709_polaroid_beach_house.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/2007/07/index.html&h=103&w=100&sz=13&hl=en&start=19&um=1&tbnid=q4_D3Ap8CxJoPM:&tbnh=83&tbnw=81&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dchris%2Bpaciello%2B2008%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGIC_enUS209US212%26sa%3DN

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2008, 08:04:13 PM »

Looking for Sharon!!  Email me, I need a favor, please...  cindoal@yahoo.com
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2008, 08:06:17 PM »

Lala'smom, Paciello is not in the federal inmate locator...odd since it seems he committed federal crimes.

Wonder why not?  Do they just pick and choose who gets a listing there?  That is odd.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2008, 08:25:32 PM »

Thanks to Rob, VMS, Pita, Hotping, Mum and anyone else I missed that supplied info today on Paciello....so I am assuming that Ernesto began his modeling career...if he was gay why did he get married...oh nevermind...so he was in the modeling scene before some of those on Aruba.  Wonder if Ronchi has connections to Paciello and Ernesto?  Does anyone remember the name of that modeling agency that Kawish was with?  Guido?  I am thinking out loud here...

Excellent work monkeys!!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2008, 09:33:25 PM »

Yes, excellent work!!  That Chris P guy sure didn't serve much time, did he?  I guess it was only a poor housewife he is responsible for murdering.  What does the 4th estate mean?  TIA
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »

Thanks to Rob, VMS, Pita, Hotping, Mum and anyone else I missed that supplied info today on Paciello....so I am assuming that Ernesto began his modeling career...if he was gay why did he get married...oh nevermind...so he was in the modeling scene before some of those on Aruba.  Wonder if Ronchi has connections to Paciello and Ernesto?  Does anyone remember the name of that modeling agency that Kawish was with?  Guido?  I am thinking out loud here...

Excellent work monkeys!!

I think it was Knockout Model Agency.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2008, 10:14:53 PM »

KNOCK-OUT ORGANIZATION 

Business address CAYA G.F. (BETICO) CROES 168, ORANJESTAD OOST 
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP 
Name of the company  KNOCK-OUT ORGANIZATION 
Date of commencement  8 DECEMBER 1989 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

DE CUBA, RONALD OSWALD (JR); 
Residing in  ADRIAAN LACLE BLVD. 13, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 9 FEBRUARY 1971 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  4 FEBRUARY 1993 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

"HET ORGANISEREN VAN JEUGDFEESTEN, CONCERTEN, MODE-SHOWS EN SCHOONHEIDSWESTRIJDEN" 
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2008, 10:19:24 PM »

Aruban Designers Heat up the Beach with Cool Suits
Photography by Steve Keith

Local Aruban fashion designers Ronchi de Cuba and Heidi Munzenhoffer are making waves with their collection of originally designed swimsuits. Ronchi, a veteran to the Caribbean fashion design scene and owner of Knock Out Model Agency and clothing store TRASH BY RONCHI, launched his popular SOLO line of swimwear a few years back, while Heidi, a successful local model, just recently jumped into the pool to begin marketing her swimwear.

Ronchi's SOLO swimwear line is based upon several standard styles and cuts—from practical one-pieces and sporty tankinis to suits with fashionable peekaboo cutouts and barely there bikinis. "I have found that different cuts and styles flatter different women. Over time, I have developed a foundation of popular styles that I try to stick with, and just change the fabrics from season to season," says the designer.

Heidi custom designs and tailors her suits for each individual client, but has plans to develop and market her creations to the general public soon. The designer also runs couture shop Creations Aimee with her mother, Rosa. Heidi is currently working on a swimsuit calendar for 2004, combining both her talents as a designer and beauty as a model.

http://www.island-temptations.com/old/summer03/story4/
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2008, 11:13:35 PM »

Here Lalashttp://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/jossy_mansur_ta.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2008, 11:50:22 PM »

Rob,

Check this out:

Armin
http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=503240047

Luisa Oduber?, Tamara, Ruben, Annalisa, as well as several other interesting friends...

I think you have to log in to see the list.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2008, 01:46:34 AM »

Lala's...this puts Ernesto in Florida in 1994, and I have seen it posted he graduated that year. I am sure I went to the website and am looking for it now! Otherwise I will do the math!!!

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2004-02-26/news/rope-tricks/

Published on February 26, 2004

But you clearly don't have the bod, the patter, or the attitude of Karen and her micro-mini'd ilk. All the usual suspects from the South Beach scene agree that most people living the high life without paying for it are the beautiful, traffickers in the beautiful, celebrities, or people from the nightlife, fashion, or music industries. "You're either well connected, or you wait in line and pay your money," says Ernesto Arambatzis, a promoter of events at the Delano and Mynt, who entered clubland a decade ago through the modeling pipeline.

Thanks Kermit...Lala's doesn't look like a college??? Will take a closer look! Says Prep school and shows a young kid!

___________________________________________________________-
Ernesto       Arambatzis             1994       Porlamar       NE       Venezuela
http://tinyurl.com/hzjel

Ernesto's original Fl Drivers license was issued 12/11/1995

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2008, 01:54:34 AM »

PACIELLO,CHRISTIAN  DL Number
2025 BRICKELL AVE #1805 
City/State/ZIP Code
MIAMI ,01 33129 Race
W Type
CLASS E  FDLE County

none found

Jan 9 1970 Age
037 Height
Issue Type
 Address Changed Flag
 Name Changed Flag
 DOB Changed Flag

Sex Changed Flag
 Deceased Date
00000000 Attention
 Restriction 1

none found

Restriction 2

none found
 Restriction 3

none found
 Restriction 4

none found
 Restriction 5

none found

Issue Date
Sep 26 1996 Motorcycle
 Endorsement 1

none found
 Endorsement 2

none found

Endorsement 3

none found
 Endorsement 4

none found
 Endorsement 5

none found
 Expire Date
Jan 9 2003
Privacy Flag
T Original Issue Date
Sep 26 1996 Out of State Identifier

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2008, 03:22:01 AM »

... What does the 4th estate mean?  TIA

The term Fourth Estate refers to the press ... the term goes back at least to Thomas Carlyle in the first half of the 19th century ...

... Fourth Estate has referred to "the public press" since at least as far back as the early 1800s. More generally, it has also been used to refer to any group other than the clergy, nobility, or commons that wields political power ...

... Novelist Jeffrey Archer in his work The Fourth Estate made the observation: "In May 1789, Louis XVI summoned to Versailles a full meeting of the 'Estate General'. The First Estate consisted of three hundred clergy. The Second Estate, three hundred nobles. The Third Estate, six hundred commoners. Some years later, after the French Revolution, Edmund Burke, looking up at the Press Gallery of the House of Commons, said, 'Yonder sits the Fourth Estate, and they are more important than them all.'"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Estate

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »

... What does the 4th estate mean?  TIA

The term Fourth Estate refers to the press ... the term goes back at least to Thomas Carlyle in the first half of the 19th century ...

... Fourth Estate has referred to "the public press" since at least as far back as the early 1800s. More generally, it has also been used to refer to any group other than the clergy, nobility, or commons that wields political power ...

... Novelist Jeffrey Archer in his work The Fourth Estate made the observation: "In May 1789, Louis XVI summoned to Versailles a full meeting of the 'Estate General'. The First Estate consisted of three hundred clergy. The Second Estate, three hundred nobles. The Third Estate, six hundred commoners. Some years later, after the French Revolution, Edmund Burke, looking up at the Press Gallery of the House of Commons, said, 'Yonder sits the Fourth Estate, and they are more important than them all.'"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Estate

I would like to also remind everyone of the poster on RWV that says they have had enough 9some say is melody) when posting said something like "all it takes is one reporter" ...

What an interesting statement -- and i do not believe she/or he was referring to Peter.  I always felt it was a statement about Jossy.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2008, 11:01:45 AM »

Thanks BB!  So Jossy was on island in June 2005.  He didn't have a reason to leave until August and that is when he had to obtain that visa to come to the US.  HMMMM.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2008, 03:45:49 PM »

Thanks Finngirl!  I find it interesting that things always trail back to Brickell Bay in Florida.  Too interesting.  I am probably the only one on here that NEVER trusted Jossy.  He is just too involved in island politics, and knows too many people to not know what happened.  I am sorry, but I do not trust him one bit.  He is too powerful to trust.  I was hoping he would do the right thing, but alas, he has too many friends and enemies in high positions.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2008, 06:28:28 PM »

http://www.arubalions.org/Committees/Committee_2004-2005/ALC_Administrative_Committees_2004-2005.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.