March 28, 2024, 06:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 798364 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 26, 2008, 11:16:11 AM »

Appearing in the Foundation Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 8 MARCH 2007 under serial number S898 is the foundation with the trade name:

STICHTING "FUNDACION CUIDAMI Y SIÑAMI" 

Business address MONTANJA 62, NOORD 
Legal form  FOUNDATION 
Name of the STICHTING "FUNDACION CUIDAMI Y SIÑAMI" 
company/foundation/association:
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of 6 MARCH 2007 
incorporation/commencement:

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS 

ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT, LILIAN REGINA
Residing in  MONTANJA 62, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 7 SEPTEMBER 1953 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PRESIDENT 
Effective  6 MARCH 2007 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

<snipped>

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=37260

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: June 26, 2008, 11:27:38 AM »

Lilian Rodriguez Arambatzis
solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=530

solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=73

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: June 26, 2008, 11:48:38 AM »

Thanks vms...found this and it appears to be a school located at #62. She appears to be Lilian Rodriguez. So is the Arambatzis her maiden name? Born in Aruba...where does Freddy being from Venezuela come in to play? Thanks!

I wonder how Luis and Sasha fit?

Yes, where is Caps!

http://www.checkpointaruba.com/Fundacion%20Cuidami%20y%20Si%c3%b1ami/index.html
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: June 26, 2008, 11:55:39 AM »

Thanks vms...found this and it appears to be a school located at #62. She appears to be Lilian Rodriguez. So is the Arambatzis her maiden name? Born in Aruba...where does Freddy being from Venezuela come in to play? Thanks!

Yes, where is Caps!

Yes, I think that is Lilian in that group. Didn't know about posting that one because of the children...

Luis?

IMO, Sasha is definitely related to Freddy. I just don't know if she is a half or step.

IIRC, AG told us that in Aruba the maiden name comes after the married name.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 26, 2008, 12:08:12 PM »

Yes, where is Caps!

Yes, I think that is Lilian in that group. Didn't know about posting that one because of the children...

Luis?

IMO, Sasha is definitely related to Freddy. I just don't know if she is a half or step.

Luis...ISA...questioned 3 times! Will find the info! I will have to look at the names again! Which do you think is her maiden name? And what about Ghis? TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: June 26, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »

Sorry..it was Leonardo that was quizzed from ISA....going to take a long look at some things on the Log!!!

Maybe by the time I am done I will have worked ou the names! LOL
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: June 26, 2008, 01:15:49 PM »

Sorry..it was Leonardo that was quizzed from ISA....going to take a long look at some things on the Log!!!

Mum, iirc, Luis was someone Rob met & mentioned along the way.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »

Thanks 2NJSons...I wonder if it was Luis Rodriguez?

Rob...can you help?  TIA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: June 26, 2008, 02:08:51 PM »

Rob...can you help?  TIA

do you have a picture Mum?

This guy was older - like mid to late 30's. Early 40's.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 26, 2008, 02:32:41 PM »

Rob...can you help?  TIA

Hi Rob....Are we talking about the Luis you were trying to track down as a friend of Armin's? I think maybe that is maybe whom 2NJSons is thinking of.

I was asking about a Luis Rodriguez, from the Dr Phil log, trying to work out if he is connected to Freddy's mom, Lilian Rodriguez.

And about now I am totally confused...Ramirez/Rodriguez/Rivera!

Rob...can you be of any help with these two names, please? Which would be the mother's name?  TIA

Lilian Regina ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT

Robby Gerardhus ARAMBATZIS PEREZ

Could these two have been married? Again thanks in advance!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 26, 2008, 03:50:57 PM »

LaLa's - Mum found that Ernesto had graduated from a prep school in Florida.  It's a boarding school in Bradenton. I looked all through my education materials and I can't find a tuition.  It looks/sounds like one of the expensive small prep schools.  Who paid for this tuition?  Even the cheaper baording schools aren't inexpensive.  Why didn't Freddy get the same education?

I have a question and it's a gruesome topic, but it's leading me to something else.  At 11:33, there was a Shango/Simian discussion about the Americans who were searching in the pond.  Simian always claimed that he was posting information that was about to happen.  Suddenly, at 11:37, Simian posted... Her decapitated body to be found.  Her head to wash up on shore later. Shango didn't responded to this statement about Natalee's body being mutilated.

1.  How did Simian know about a decapitated body?  He had to have a direct connection to someone at the very heart of the interrogations or he had direct information from someone who had been there at the end of the event. Daury (SC?)
2.  If you look carefully at what he said, he is telling us that her decapitated body will be found and since it is in context with the pond discussion, he is probably saying that she was in the pond. (That pond or another pond?)
3.  His second sentence says that her head would wash up on shore later.  "On shore later" tells me that her head would wash up on the shore of the ocean and that her head wouldn't be found in the pond.  Things don't usually wash up on the shore of a pond.  The perps must have mutilated her and disposed of her in various places. Was just her head placed in the fish trap?
4.  Is this what was meant when the statement was made by ALE (I think, Rudy) that he thought that she had been in three places?
5.  Did the perps dispose of the body in a number of places on the island and the ocean?  Is this why there was a "hit" at the dump, a "hit" in the shallow grave, something on the American's screen in the pond, and the missing crab cage? Is there more than one Daury who each had a body part to dispose of?

How would Simian have had this information if it wasn't directly from a perp?  Why didn't Shango respond to the statement? When Urine claims that she will never be found, is it because he knows that she has placed all over crappy island?  When he claims that he left her on the beach, perhaps he is referring to part of her on the beach.  Is this why the knife was missing from the huts?  There's a picture of a similar knife that was identified by the fisherman on Dr. Hodge's website.  Simian might have known that part of her was in pond and part of her was in the ocean.  He might even have had the ponds confused if he was told the information second hand.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 26, 2008, 04:30:47 PM »

Q: Joran told more. The guy who made Natalee dissapear worked on a touristboat with a banana behind it.

Did Simian have the ponds confused because his contact had actually been assigned to ocean portion of the operation and maybe wasn't involved with the pond?

Are all of these statements that Patrick is making somehow linked to the reporter's statement that could ruin Melody's family?  Is she mad at Urine for making stateents to Patrick?  Who is the father of Melody's baby?  A perp?  A relative of a perp?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 26, 2008, 04:44:00 PM »

Yes, where is Caps!

Luis?

Luis...ISA...questioned 3 times! Will find the info! I will have to look at the names again! Which do you think is her maiden name? And what about Ghis? TIA

I wish I had the answers to both questions, Mum.

SS,
I believe that post was from the Simian doppleganger.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: June 26, 2008, 04:44:20 PM »

SS
Some of the Simian posts are considered to be written by the doppleganger...thus they are called fake Simian posts.  The one about the head and body is one of those posts.  I will post the fake ones as soon as I can for you to see.  I am not saying that is the truth, we were told they originated from a separate location and used a different IP address is all. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2008, 04:48:49 PM »

Some of the fake Simian posts...don't know if I found all of them.  There is a link here somewhere.

June 27, 2005
Her decapitated body to be found.

Her head to wash up on shore later

June 27, 2005
I have not left. I do not want to be copied however and would like to stay and speak.

June 27, 2005
I leave now. The island is stiring.

June 27, 2005
They have found her. Watch your news stations for this one. I said this was to happen. You can praise The Simian later

June 27, 2005
Ally ellos han encontrado su cuerpo. Mire las noticias para más información en esto

More SIMIAN fakes:

The other Simian that appears to also be a fake/troll is this one. Posted under the names Simian and crs:

All on June 24th:

As Simian:
BREAKING NEWS: Charges have been made against Joran. MURDER by Drug. Father tried to cover up and will be charged soon.
This is huge

As Simian
Im serious - im down her in aruba right now

As crs
Scratch that, it is the real Simian. He confirmed it.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: June 26, 2008, 05:09:44 PM »

Rob...can you help?  TIA

Hi Rob....Are we talking about the Luis you were trying to track down as a friend of Armin's? I think maybe that is maybe whom 2NJSons is thinking of.

I was asking about a Luis Rodriguez, from the Dr Phil log, trying to work out if he is connected to Freddy's mom, Lilian Rodriguez.

And about now I am totally confused...Ramirez/Rodriguez/Rivera!

Rob...can you be of any help with these two names, please? Which would be the mother's name?  TIA

Lilian Regina ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT

Robby Gerardhus ARAMBATZIS PEREZ

Could these two have been married? Again thanks in advance!

Mum, I'm sorry, I just don't know much, if anything, about those folks.

My personal belief is Freddy and Ernesto might not even be related. At best, I feel they are step siblings. I believe that two people with children already born were married and that is as close as Freddy and Ernesto are. There is also a very good chance they are not even remotely related. I just don't know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: June 26, 2008, 05:30:37 PM »

SS
Some of the Simian posts are considered to be written by the doppleganger...thus they are called fake Simian posts.  The one about the head and body is one of those posts.  I will post the fake ones as soon as I can for you to see.  I am not saying that is the truth, we were told they originated from a separate location and used a different IP address is all. 

Thanks for the info LaLa's.  I didn't realize that this was one of the fakes.  Something still bothers me though.  Did the doppleganger also know what was going on?  The news flash that they found her was also being acted on by Renfro.  Did Renfro plant the information with the doppleganger?  Did the doppleganger plant the information with Renfro?  Is it possible that they did, God forbid, mutilate her and spread her all over the island and the ocean?  It would be easier than moving a woman's body that could be noticed and much easier to dispose of her.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 26, 2008, 05:56:26 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 26, 2008, 07:05:01 PM »

SS

Thanks for the info LaLa's.  I didn't realize that this was one of the fakes.  Something still bothers me though.  Did the doppleganger also know what was going on?  The news flash that they found her was also being acted on by Renfro.  Did Renfro plant the information with the doppleganger?  Did the doppleganger plant the information with Renfro?  Is it possible that they did, God forbid, mutilate her and spread her all over the island and the ocean?  It would be easier than moving a woman's body that could be noticed and much easier to dispose of her.

Merian Ernest   7/13/05 5:30pm
Some Tetes [HEADS] will roll in the weeks ahead. Tetes I believe means heads. [TETE IS FRENCH WORD FOR "HEAD"]

Merian Ernest 7/14/05 12:12 pm
Third act is set to play. The rotten package from The Hague is screaming to be heard. Do not sell your hard earned opinions. It might be time to eat your words. (screaming to be heard could imply a head/mouth.).

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:37 am (fake simian)
Her decapitated body to be found. Her head to wash up on shore later

Joran "...If they find the girl, they will see the sh*t....

Joran (June 13th 2005 Proces verbaal findings by Jan vdStraten) "...To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered: I think that IT was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut., for the rest I would not know either.  During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers"

Merian 7/14/05 11:24 pm
The Simian called out names like bifrons. Nobody else. Listen closely today. The Babylonians are grinning after a long while. The phones have been hacked. Dots on a dish. The rotten package from The Hague. Choose sides now to avoid embarrassment. The checkmate is set again.

Merian Ernest 7/13/05 4:56pm
Swinging from a building ain’t easy. Merian has many Babylonian friends. Primates are not indigenous to the land, but make no mistake still a cousin to the great Cacique macuarima.  Look tomorrow for the Palace will rumble. Eyes burning in the xenon. Rotten packages from The Hague will make or break the losers. The palace servants have to choose sides now to avoid embarrassment.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 26, 2008, 07:29:46 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=224515962

Meet Davin.  He is 32 years old.  He says he's from Amsterdam and currently living in New Zealand.  His site has many familiar Aruban faces including a "very special" friend of JC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.