March 28, 2024, 03:01:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 798173 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: June 27, 2008, 09:16:33 AM »

Maybe we need to pursue another direction for a change in hopes it leads us back to our original ideas?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: June 27, 2008, 09:18:31 AM »

Does anyone here track any trails to Jacksonville, Florida?  If so let me know.  Thanks

I was looking in that direction at one point.
I am definitely interested.
Yes,The owner of FOB2 lived there and now Clermont. The oldest address I could find on him was Michigan of all places. The other registered owner of that blog lives in Indian Rocks Beach.

Did you say Michigan?   Weren't the fake Simian posts from there as well? Hmmmmm.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 27, 2008, 09:22:47 AM »

Does anyone here track any trails to Jacksonville, Florida?  If so let me know.  Thanks

I was looking in that direction at one point.
I am definitely interested.
Yes,The owner of FOB2 lived there and now Clermont. The oldest address I could find on him was Michigan of all places. The other registered owner of that blog lives in Indian Rocks Beach.

Did you say Michigan?   Weren't the fake Simian posts from there as well? Hmmmmm.
Yes I did,Howell Michigan..He's the same age as Paul Brough and the FOB2 server is out of Lansing Michigan about two miles from a address registered to him. It doesn't mean PB is definetly tied to FOB2 because that is just where the server host is located,but I have my suspicions. Plus a little birdy told me PB'S partner lives in FLA
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:25:57 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: June 27, 2008, 09:35:21 AM »

Maybe we need to pursue another direction for a change in hopes it leads us back to our original ideas?

Good Morning...I am on a short trip to Aruba this morning...business...not pleasure!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: June 27, 2008, 09:48:08 AM »

Good Morning...I am on a short trip to Aruba this morning...business...not pleasure!

Oh goody!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: June 27, 2008, 09:56:16 AM »

Obs
The first time I learned the origin of the fake posts were in Michigan I thought about Medley, since I knew she was there.  I had a good laugh at the time about it, but always had it in the back of my mind as being someone she knew. 
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #486 on: June 27, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »

Silverfox
Many roads lead to Jacksonville!  Want to share?  I am sure VMS and I would be most imterested. 

OK...Klass should have my email addie -- Klass please give it to Lala ... I got a strange message earlier today and probably means nothing except when I traced the IP it took me to Jacksonville, Florida...So I thought I would share the IP to see if there might be a match...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: June 27, 2008, 12:21:30 PM »

Silverfox

Here is my email...

cindoal@yahoo.com
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: June 27, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »

OK, How is the fake Simian in Michigan connected to JR?  Both acted on the news flash that a body had been or was about to be found.  Fake Simian posted the news flash and JR did her theatrical performance.  Knowing what we now know, that performance was no mistake because JR KNOWS. Everything that she did during that period of time was a performance.  This had to be a big diversion from something that was going on that they needed to hide, because the searchers didn't even find a body in the pond.  Was someone else brought in for questioning that morning and they needed to keep the media away?  The pond was being searched, but was anything else happening at that same time?  Simian protected Steve and Shango protected Freddy.  Who in Michigan was protecting JR?  Am I off base?  JR also led them to the wrong police station.  Was this the plan?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: June 27, 2008, 12:59:47 PM »

Don't know that they are connected.  There was a poster or maybe two that claimed to be from Michigan.  I carried on for months about Simian's posts until someone told me they were fake...meaning they were written by Simian's doppleganger.  That is the accepted idea anyway, does not mean that to be true...just speculation based on somewhat reliable info.  One of us asked about the decapitated head post and that is how I found out it was fake because it did not originated from the same IP or maybe it was the same email address as the first Siman posts. 

Since that time, I have found out so much more and tend to lean toward all these Simian's being connected in some way.  So when Obs said Michigan, well it got my attention.  I am always going hmmmmm over something.  Anytime I do that it means I have made another connection with a dot in the case.  Doesn't mean I know a darn thing about what I am talking. LOL 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: June 27, 2008, 01:03:57 PM »

One more thing SS

I would say that Simian/Merian was trying to protect Steve, but it is pure speculation that Shango was trying to protect Freddy at this point.  The connection to Steve and Simian is there...but the connection to Shango and Freddy is still awaiting moderation. LOL   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 27, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »

One more thing SS

I would say that Simian/Merian was trying to protect Steve, but it is pure speculation that Shango was trying to protect Freddy at this point.  The connection to Steve and Simian is there...but the connection to Shango and Freddy is still awaiting moderation. LOL   

I personally think that the frantic car chase with Natalee being swept away to South America was also staged as a cover.  Thiel was probably set up.  This could have been set up by the Shango team as a cover or Simian, or JR.  Who was being questioned that morning who would have been so important that a diversion that big had to be staged?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: June 27, 2008, 01:19:52 PM »

OK, How is the fake Simian in Michigan connected to JR?  Both acted on the news flash that a body had been or was about to be found.  Fake Simian posted the news flash and JR did her theatrical performance.  Knowing what we now know, that performance was no mistake because JR KNOWS. Everything that she did during that period of time was a performance.  This had to be a big diversion from something that was going on that they needed to hide, because the searchers didn't even find a body in the pond.  Was someone else brought in for questioning that morning and they needed to keep the media away?  The pond was being searched, but was anything else happening at that same time?  Simian protected Steve and Shango protected Freddy.  Who in Michigan was protecting JR?  Am I off base?  JR also led them to the wrong police station.  Was this the plan?

A whole drama played out that morning on the forums, from what I have read.  There was an arrest reported by AP and another US news source, the after a few hours...POOF!...no more.  I have posted the articles in Shango a couple of times, along with the sequence of events. Lala's just posted one about the same day, IIRC, and a 6th. person's house.

I believe this to be Freddy, as he was questioned the next day, and if you count Guido, who Simian would have known about, and needed permission to go to The Netherlands, this makes Freddy the Fifth.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: June 27, 2008, 01:24:44 PM »

Don't know that they are connected.  There was a poster or maybe two that claimed to be from Michigan.  I carried on for months about Simian's posts until someone told me they were fake...meaning they were written by Simian's doppleganger.  That is the accepted idea anyway, does not mean that to be true...just speculation based on somewhat reliable info.  One of us asked about the decapitated head post and that is how I found out it was fake because it did not originated from the same IP or maybe it was the same email address as the first Siman posts. 

Since that time, I have found out so much more and tend to lean toward all these Simian's being connected in some way.  So when Obs said Michigan, well it got my attention.  I am always going hmmmmm over something.  Anytime I do that it means I have made another connection with a dot in the case.  Doesn't mean I know a darn thing about what I am talking. LOL 

Zedans are in Michigan...same area as Paul Brough!  Another coincidence! Just can't find any in Aruba! And now both Freddy and Lilian are not using Arambatzis either. Go figure!!! Not surprising to me in the very least...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 27, 2008, 01:29:14 PM »

One more thing SS

I personally think that the frantic car chase with Natalee being swept away to South America was also staged as a cover.  Thiel was probably set up.  This could have been set up by the Shango team as a cover or Simian, or JR.  Who was being questioned that morning who would have been so important that a diversion that big had to be staged?

Mirian said 'the noble son of the sun breaking through!'
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: June 27, 2008, 02:07:58 PM »

A whole drama played out that morning on the forums, from what I have read.  There was an arrest reported by AP and another US news source, the after a few hours...POOF!...no more.  I have posted the articles in Shango a couple of times, along with the sequence of events. Lala's just posted one about the same day, IIRC, and a 6th. person's house.

I believe this to be Freddy, as he was questioned the next day, and if you count Guido, who Simian would have known about, and needed permission to go to The Netherlands, this makes Freddy the Fifth.

And this was before Paulus arrest.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: June 27, 2008, 02:24:52 PM »

And this was before Paulus arrest.

This was on 6/11/2005...I will see if I can find the entire series of events, as I don't believe I saved it once I posted it.

There were 2 press reports, then it was denied and I believe the last news article out of Curacao, said totally unrelated to the case...please don't quote me, I will find it...LOL...I found it right after I started posting and didn't know how to save a link and post it, so I don't remember if I was reading the FP or at RWV that day!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: June 27, 2008, 02:49:09 PM »

LOL...I have posted it three times...and each time I want it I have to search...going to save the links to my posts!...

the link is no longer available.

www.nbc4i.com/news/4593143/detail.html

Another Arrest Made In Case Of Missing Ala. Teen
POSTED: 9:38 am EDT June 10, 2005
UPDATED: 9:34 am EDT June 11, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Police in Aruba investigating the disappearance of an Alabama teenager made another arrest early Saturday. It comes just hours after police said one of three men recently arrested admitted "something bad had happened" to Natalee Holloway.

Police aren't commenting on the latest arrest, which was the sixth since Holloway went missing May 30.

Late Friday, one of three young men who took Holloway to the beach during her class trip to Aruba said "something bad happened" to her, police said.

The three men arrested by Aruban police early Thursday morning had been designated "persons of interest" in the case and were detained soon after Natalee Holloway's disappearance. Police officials questioned the trio, and then released them back to their families.

And more…..

This one from the AP about the same arrest:
By MICHAEL NORTON, Associated Press Writer

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Police investigating the disappearance of an Alabama honors student in Aruba arrested a man at dawn Saturday, hours after one of three young men already in custody admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach.

It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

And then I posted:
OK....I just read that the arrest I posted above was NOT related to Natalee!

Next I posted:
Same arrest....now it didn't happen!

by Norman 'Gus' Thomas
Caribbean Net News Senior Regional Correspondent
E-mail: rc@caribbeannetnews.com
Saturday, June 11, 2005ORANJESTAD, Aruba:

Law enforcement officials in Aruba are calling recent reports coming out of the USA in relation to the disappearance of an Alabama teenager as "untrue and misleading." 18-year-old Natalee Holloway vanished May 29 after leaving an Oranjestad nightclub.

According to US reports, police in Aruba arrested a man on Saturday morning, after one of a trio that was previously held reportedly told police "something bad happened to her".

CNN's 2:00 pm report on Saturday stated that a senior police officer had told them that one of the three men arrested had confessed to killing Halloway.

Aruba police told Caribbean Net News Saturday that they have been engaged in an unsuccessful island-wide search for Holloway, who had come to the island with 124 other students from the USA to celebrate their graduation from Mountain Brook High School.

Caribbean Net News contacted CNN Headline News in Atlanta who said that they have reporters on the ground in Aruba and were adamant that they are sticking by their story.

However, officials in Aruba maintain that no confession was made and there has been no other arrest apart from the five made earlier.

According to one US report, police this morning visited a home on the outskirts of the capital city of Oranjestad and were later seen coming from the house with a young man wearing handcuffs, but the Aruba police have also denied this.

However, police did confirm to Caribbean Net News that, of the arrested trio, two are brothers and hail from Suriname while the other is a 17-year-old Dutchman who is the son of a top member of Aruba's legal circle.

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 27, 2008, 05:08:31 PM »

One more thing SS

Mum,

sol naciente = "rising sun" when translated from Spanish to English.
 (sun breaking thru? jaguar rising?)

http://www.vrijmetselarij.net/el_sol_naciente/ 
LODGE EL SOL NACIENTE
Webmaster J.R. Laclé
Chartered under the Grand East of the Netherlands 
(Band Master Dennis Wever)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2008, 02:26:15 AM »

One more thing SS

Didn't we find that this was the flag of Anitgua (I think) that had the sun rising?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.