March 28, 2024, 03:28:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 798179 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: July 03, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »

Rosalie Klein aka scubajap speaks with forked-tongue, but I am putting it here for ya'll to disseminate.

and Freddy is related to who?

Posted by: ustt | Oct 7, 2005 12:50:49 PM

Posted by: scubajap | Oct 7, 2005 12:53:54 P

The VIP is owned by a Dutchman who has lived on the island for 3 months.
the Indo is owned by a Surinamese Man,
and there were a few hanging out there-I think there is probably a fair number of people from Surinam living in Aruba-Gerald Dompig is from Surinam, also
Posted by: scubajap | Oct 10, 2005 10:08:30 PM

Well, I am confused as usual. LOL  So are we to believe that Freddy's father is dead?  In Venezuela?  How does this VIP and INDO ownership fit with what Caps told us?  Or is it all a lie by Scuba?  Yep, still confused.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: July 03, 2008, 06:24:48 PM »

Vms...I can't see anything on the facebook...tells me to log in...

Only 24 views on the profile on the other site...must be new...

Oops, Sorry.

Zedan friends:

Natasha Zedan

Johnny Enrique Zedan

Virginia A. Rahn Zedán
Venezuela

Silvia Zedán

Thanks vms...No Rebeca? SandraK said there was a Rebeca...LOL...and a Lissette in the US.

I wonder are they the Florida or Michigan Zedans...will check...

No, but Rebeca Zedan is a friend of Johnny Enrique Zedan,  Virginia A. Rahn Zedán, & Silvia Zedán, who are all friends of Sasha.

http://pl.facebook.com/people/Rebeca_Zedan/668840680

Thanks TM…I guess it is true…anyone can join facebook!

I am way behind the times….

Anyone see Lizette yet?

And more importantly, for me anyways, is anyone going to have a shot at connecting all those names?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 03, 2008, 06:29:58 PM »

Rosalie Klein aka scubajap speaks with forked-tongue, but I am putting it here for ya'll to disseminate.

and there were a few hanging out there-I think there is probably a fair number of people from Surinam living in Aruba-Gerald Dompig is from Surinam, also

Well, I am confused as usual. LOL  So are we to believe that Freddy's father is dead?  In Venezuela?  How does this VIP and INDO ownership fit with what Caps told us?  Or is it all a lie by Scuba?  Yep, still confused.

Only if we believe scuba and Melody, not sure what date it was that Melody posted he was on his deathbed, but I think around September 3rd.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: July 03, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »

Here is the link to the maps that Klaas posted for Caps...Neither Freddy 2004 or 2005 Chamber address back up to Joran's house...Can't find Jaime's #232 or the Arends that lives at #10 either...

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2699 on: February 25, 2008, 10:03:10 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2680

thanks for posting the link, Mum

TOTALLY different from what was posted in 2005/2006
re the two homes having fairly close backyard access

back to square one for me ... again ... LOL

YW Finn...I was hoping Blonde would pop in and post them here...

I am having a hard time putting Caps maps with the pics we have seen of the van der Sloot's house. I thought the neighbors were much closer? May just be that it is a drawing.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 03, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »

Oops, Sorry.

Zedan friends:

Natasha Zedan

Johnny Enrique Zedan

Virginia A. Rahn Zedán
Venezuela

Silvia Zedán

Thanks vms...No Rebeca? SandraK said there was a Rebeca...LOL...and a Lissette in the US.

No, but Rebeca Zedan is a friend of Johnny Enrique Zedan,  Virginia A. Rahn Zedán, & Silvia Zedán, who are all friends of Sasha.

Anyone see Lizette yet?

And more importantly, for me anyways, is anyone going to have a shot at connecting all those names?

There is a Lissette Clermont, friend of Rebeca's.

Maybe she married Michel. 

If the info came from SandraK...well... 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: July 03, 2008, 07:17:25 PM »

Thanks vms...Two more that popped up since the last time I googled Zedan+Venezuela...Or did we have these already...weren't there a couple of weeks back...guess I need to check every day...

Guillermo Zedan | Facebook
This is Guillermo Zedan's public search listing on Facebook. Guillermo's friends can view photos, ... Name: Guillermo Zedan; Network: Venezuela ...www.facebook.com/people/Guillermo_Zedan/649138668 - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Jorge Zedan | Facebook
This is Jorge Zedan's public search listing on Facebook. ... Name: Jorge Zedan; Network: Venezuela. Here are some of Jorge's friends on Facebook. ...www.facebook.com/people/Jorge_Zedan/696465962 -

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: July 03, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »

Oops, Sorry.

Zedan friends:

Natasha Zedan

Johnny Enrique Zedan

Virginia A. Rahn Zedán
Venezuela

Silvia Zedán

Anyone see Lizette yet?

There is a Lissette Clermont, friend of Rebeca's.

Maybe she married Michel. 

If the info came from SandraK...well... 

Didn't get this while I was doing my post....
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 03, 2008, 09:26:35 PM »

Pita, more from the link:

CAUTION - NOTE ABOUT SAFETY
If these caves are to become a tourist attraction they will need to be cleaned of trash, rubbish, garbage and other debris that has been left behind over the years. 

When my son went down in the caves there was signs that persons may have been living down there.  There are illegal aliens on the island, so use extreme caution if you intend to visit the caves and certainly do not do so alone.

I wonder if any of these caves are by Lorenzo VR's place?  Was there any rumor or speculation about tunnels and his home?  The basement?

Back in the cobwebs of my memory, I seem to remember something about the Lago plant having many things left over from WWII that some speculated about...dumps, storage areas, etc.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 04, 2008, 10:55:28 AM »

MIP6-who is that? I have absolutely no idea who or what you are talking about-All I know is I have been to the VIP club twice now, and any of you can go there too if you are in Aruba, I ate at the Indo with my son, so-so nothing to jump up and down about-too much MSG,
and I spoke to the lady that lives in the house next door-the one in the picture that is the so called "Lion's Den" and she didn't like be bothered very much, either.

I find it very interesting that the Kalpoes cousin would be so hell bent on putting them back in jail, wouldn't you?

Who are these people??

Posted by: scubajap | Saturday, October 15, 2005 at 01:34 PM

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: July 04, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: July 04, 2008, 11:04:17 AM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: July 04, 2008, 11:05:39 AM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: July 04, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »

Rob can you get a map with Joran and Freddy house together TY

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 04, 2008, 12:54:21 PM »

LaLa's - the following Mansurs are friends on Chemaley's Facebook - Natessa, Elysha, Damilice, Miguel, Fernando, Davina, Izaira.

Does anyone have the names and ages of Jossy's children?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: July 04, 2008, 01:10:23 PM »

Mum - I thought you might be interested in the Maricaibo connection.

Ingrid Suzette Moncada Chemaly
Boca Raton, Florida, United States

Ingrid Adele Chemaly Abudei
Boca Raton, Florida, United States

Ilse Caroline Chemaly Abudei
Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela

se Caroline Chemaly Abudei
Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela

http://www.geni.com/last-name/chemaly

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: July 04, 2008, 02:15:07 PM »

More for Mum.  I hope something here will help you.

http://www.geni.com/last-name/zedan

Sara Lidia Zedan
Coral Gables, Florida, United States

Frank Arambatzis
Business development manager at Bankwest
Current: Business development manager, Bankwest

Peter Arambatzis
United States: Greater Milwaukee Area
financial services 
CFO HFS North America at GE Inc.
Current: CFO HFS North America, GE Inc.

Wassi Arambatzis
Independent Individual & Family Services Professional
• Germany
• outsourcing/offshoring

http://www.linkedin.com/find/a/a44/a44_25.html

El Tribunal Supremo du Justicia, Venezuela

Vista la solicitud interpuesta por el ciudadano MOISES AID ZEDAN VELAZCO, titular de la Cédula de Identidad Nº 10.412.154, residenciado en esta ciudad de Maracaibo del Estado Zulia, donde requiere la entrega del vehículo MARCA CHEVROLET, PLACAS 804AFA, SERIAL DE CARROCERIA CCD14AV213424, SERIAL DEL MOTOR T0401CEJ, MODELO C-10, AÑO 1.980, COLOR ROJO, este Tribunal para Decidir observa:

- Delegación Maracaibo, y que por el Ministerio de Transporte y Comunicaciones registra a nombre del ciudadano ZEDAN VELAZCO JOSE, titular de la cedula de identidad N° 10.412.154.
http://lara.tsj.gov.ve/decisiones/2005/agosto/546-10-S3C-109-05-1.193-05.html

Jorge Alberto Zedan Abudei

8vo. Director Suplente

Licenciando en Ciencias y Artes Militares A.M. V. Año 1973, Ingeniero en Sistema Escuela Superior. Argentina Año 1980, Programa Avanzado de Gerencia IESA Año 1983, Se desempeño como Director de la Academia Militar de Venezuela Durante los años 1996-1997 y 1997-1998, y fue Presidente del Instituto de Previsión Local de las Fuerzas Armadas Nacionales.
http://www.abamc.com/content/page.aspx?ID=19

Reinhard Rahn Cosimi

"Reini" "Reini"

(QEPD) (Qepd)
Sus hijos: Guillermo, Ada y Chichia Rahn Lara, Gloria, Helen y Reini Rahn Machado; hijos políticos: Rebeca Zedan de Rahn, Carlos Rodríguez Gómez y Nino Donzelli; sus nietos: Rahn Zedan, Briceño Rahn, Rodríguez Rahn, Rahn Pashen y Donzelli Rahn; sus cuñadas, sobrinos demás familiares y amigos. His sons: William, Ada and Chichi Rahn Lara, Gloria, Helen and Reini Rahn Machado; political children: Rebecca Zedan of Rahn, Carlos Rodriguez and Gomez Nino Donzelli; their grandchildren: Rahn Zedan, Briceño Rahn, Rodriguez Rahn, Rahn Pasha and Donzelli Rahn; their sisters, nephews other relatives and friends.
Hecho acaecido en la ciudad de Maracaibo, el día 26 de septiembre de 2003. Done occurred in Maracaibo, on September 26, 2003.
Se efectuará una misa por su eterno descanso el martes 30 de septiembre, a las 6:30 pm, en la Capilla Santa Ana, Av. There will be a Mass for his eternal rest on Tuesday, September 30, at 6:30 pm in the Chapel Santa Ana, Av. Principal de La Lagunita, con calle P3-3 El Portal. Principal of La Lagunita, with street P3-3 El Portal.
Paz a sus restos Peace be with his remains
Caracas, 28 de septiembre de 2003 Caracas, September 28, 2003
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://universo.eluniversal.com/2003/09/28/nec_art_28N7695565.shtml&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=19&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dzedan%2Bmaracaibo%26num%3D50%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: July 04, 2008, 03:40:20 PM »

LaLa's - the following Mansurs are friends on Chemaley's Facebook - Natessa, Elysha, Damilice, Miguel, Fernando, Davina, Izaira.

Does anyone have the names and ages of Jossy's children?
Jossy's daughter just got married a few weeks ago..There was pictures and a full write up I believe at Arubatoday. I went back to copy it but couldn't access the archives.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: July 04, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »

Gijs Vant proves if you "Aint Dutch, you Aint Much"    
Friday, 04 July 2008 

PALM BEACH - Recently, the most popular bartenders on the island went head to head in a super hot competition against one another for the coolest cocktail on the island. Last Friday night, thousands of spectators participated in a taste contest for the best island cocktail at Paseo Herencia Mall across from the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort. Some absolutely marvelous cocktail concoctions were created by some of the finest bartenders on the island.   
  Hands down the most popular drink of the night was the "Aint Dutch, Aint Much" cocktail by Gijs Vant of MooMba Beach Bar and Restaurant. A close runner up was the popular bartender Natasha Zedan from Marriott Hotels with her "Aruba Pink Passion".

Bartender Lee Croes of Mr. Jazz came in third place with his delicacy "Rose Fall" closely followed by Bartender Gregory Rasminj of Mr. Conga with his namesake "Mr. Conga".
Bartender Victor Calmes of Mathew's Restaurant finished in 5th place with his popular "Bull Kiss".
Photos by Julia Renfro

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=284&Itemid=1

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: July 04, 2008, 05:52:26 PM »

Friday, 04 July 2008 

PALM BEACH - Recently, the most popular bartenders on the island went head to head in a super hot competition against one another for the coolest cocktail on the island. Last Friday night, thousands of spectators participated in a taste contest for the best island cocktail at Paseo Herencia Mall across from the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort. Some absolutely marvelous cocktail concoctions were created by some of the finest bartenders on the island.   
  Hands down the most popular drink of the night was the "Aint Dutch, Aint Much" cocktail by Gijs Vant of MooMba Beach Bar and Restaurant. A close runner up was the popular bartender Natasha Zedan from Marriott Hotels with her "Aruba Pink Passion".

Bartender Lee Croes of Mr. Jazz came in third place with his delicacy "Rose Fall" closely followed by Bartender Gregory Rasminj of Mr. Conga with his namesake "Mr. Conga".
Bartender Victor Calmes of Mathew's Restaurant finished in 5th place with his popular "Bull Kiss".
Photos by Julia Renfro

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=284&Itemid=1

But...but...Caps said Zedans=0?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: July 04, 2008, 06:11:55 PM »

Friday, 04 July 2008 

Photos by Julia Renfro

But...but...Caps said Zedans=0?

Yes, that's why I posted it. That and the fact that she is also listed as Sasha's friend on facebook, or at least someone with the same exact name.

Maybe Caps needs to check the database again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.