March 29, 2024, 03:18:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 798473 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: July 04, 2008, 06:17:05 PM »

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: July 04, 2008, 06:22:37 PM »

http://www.flixster.com/user/sashavr

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 04, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »

Scubajap's Myspace:

About me:
I am originally from the States, but relocated to Aruba years ago as a certified PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructor. After a long career in the Watersports Industry I began writing for the English Newspapers and several magazines, and am known for my nature photography and silk painting. I have a very positive attitude towards life, as for me personally, I find every day an adventure. In my work, and in my life, something new and exciting happens nearly every day. 

Who I'd like to meet:
I am happy to advise anyone coming to Aruba about interesting things to see and do, and what I think are some of the best restaurants and deals. If you are coming to Aruba and need some advice, I am happy to help. Hadn't really thought about MySpace as a way to "meet" people, but I welcome penpals. 

http://profile.myspace.com/212638426

Flixter:
http://www.flixster.com/user/rosalie3

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 04, 2008, 09:17:18 PM »

Scubajap's Myspace:

About me:
I am originally from the States, but relocated to Aruba years ago as a certified PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructor. After a long career in the Watersports Industry I began writing for the English Newspapers and several magazines, and am known for my nature photography and silk painting. I have a very positive attitude towards life, as for me personally, I find every day an adventure. In my work, and in my life, something new and exciting happens nearly every day. 

Who I'd like to meet:
I am happy to advise anyone coming to Aruba about interesting things to see and do, and what I think are some of the best restaurants and deals. If you are coming to Aruba and need some advice, I am happy to help. Hadn't really thought about MySpace as a way to "meet" people, but I welcome penpals. 

Flixter:

Well, maybe we could all start sending her MySpace messages asking if she can tell us where Natalee is. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 04, 2008, 09:31:37 PM »

Scubajap's Myspace:

About me:

Who I'd like to meet:

Flixter:

Well, maybe we could all start sending her MySpace messages asking if she can tell us where Natalee is. 

Just tell her that her moment moment is up and you want to know why Lorenzo was never questioned like Joran.. WTF? It bothers all of us just not her,but if the bitch is holding back information she should let it be known,no matter how complicated.
===================================
Has his own boat, I had mentioned him previously.
But, they did bring him in twice, searched his boat, his house, his car and no forensics.
This is a little more complicated than I can fully explain here, let's just say it has always bothered me why they didn't question him like they questioned Joran, and leave it at that for the moment, OK?
Posted by: scubajap | Oct 16, 2005 10:07:43 PM
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 09:56:34 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: July 04, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »

Gijs Vant proves if you "Aint Dutch, you Aint Much"    
Friday, 04 July 2008 

PALM BEACH - Recently, the most popular bartenders on the island went head to head in a super hot competition against one another for the coolest cocktail on the island. Last Friday night, thousands of spectators participated in a taste contest for the best island cocktail at Paseo Herencia Mall across from the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort. Some absolutely marvelous cocktail concoctions were created by some of the finest bartenders on the island.   
  Hands down the most popular drink of the night was the "Aint Dutch, Aint Much" cocktail by Gijs Vant of MooMba Beach Bar and Restaurant. A close runner up was the popular bartender Natasha Zedan from Marriott Hotels with her "Aruba Pink Passion".

Bartender Lee Croes of Mr. Jazz came in third place with his delicacy "Rose Fall" closely followed by Bartender Gregory Rasminj of Mr. Conga with his namesake "Mr. Conga".
Bartender Victor Calmes of Mathew's Restaurant finished in 5th place with his popular "Bull Kiss".
Photos by Julia Renfro

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=284&Itemid=1

JR on duty, I see....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 04, 2008, 10:54:02 PM »

Arambatziz-Zedan
Confusion over Freddy's last name is said to result from naming conventions which can be difficult for some to interpret. Apparently the name of both parents or their family names are taken at birth and Zedan may be Freddy's Mother's maiden name.

Anyone want to take a shot at this now??

ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT              LILIAN REGINA.
ARAMBATZIS PEREZ                                ROBBY GERARDUS
ZEDAN ARAMBATZIS                               FREDDY ALEXANDER aka ARENDS
ARAMBATZIS-ZEDAN                               FREDDY ALEXANDER aka ARENDS
RODRIGUEZ ARAMBATZIS                         SASHA VICTORIA
ARAMBATZIS                                         ERNESTO
                                                          GHIS?

OK Mum, I'm going to take wild shot at the name game......

Lilian was born Lilian Regina Rodriguez Albert.  Her father (Rodriguez) must be Hispanic and her mother (Albert) was probably Dutch.  She is married to her second husband.  The last name of Husband #2 is Arambatzis.  Her name should be Lilian Regina Arambatzis Rodriguez, but for some reason she has held on to Albert, her mother's maiden name.  So, she incorrectly calls herself Lilian Regina Arambatzis Rodriguez Albert.

Ernesto was born Ernesto Zedan Rodriguez Albert, if husband #1 was his Zedan father.  Otherwise, he would be Ernesto Rodriguez Albert, if he was illegitimate.  When Lilian married for the second time, Arambatzis adopted Ernesto, which does tell me that he probably was illegitimate.  So, he is either Ernesto Arambatzis Zedan Rodriguez or Ernesto Arambatzis Rodriguez (+/- Albert).  Ernesto is a model and into the night life. He came to the US to school.  He probably dropped all of the names except the adopted name of Ernesto Arambatzis.  He was probably illegitimate and some wealthy man did his paternity obligation by paying his tuitions.  Ernesto goes by his adopted last name and it is probably less embarrassing than using his mother's maiden name which tells the world that he was illegitimate.

Freddy's biological father is Zedan and Freddy's correct name is Freddy Alexander Zedan Rodriguez (+/- Albert).  His father was Lilian's first husband.  Lilian's second husband has also adopted him or he is just incorrectly using his mother's second married name. so he now goes by Freddy Alexander Zedan Arambatzis or Freddy Alexander Arambatzis Zedan (+/- Rodriguez Albert), depending if there is a special order of last names with adoptions.

Sasha Victoria Arambatzis Rodriguez (+/- Albert) is Sasha's correct name.  Current husband, Arambatzis, is probably her biological father because Zedan isn't in her name at all.

Ghis isn't a real sister and was only fooling around in the newspaper because she and Freddy are good friends and she feels like a little sister to him.

Arends is complete nonsense.  The name was probably mixed up with Max in the beginning and the newspapers just rolled with it.

Robby Gerardus Arambatzis Perez is either Lilian's husband (his mother's name is Perez), a brother-in-law of Lilian, or a cousin of Lilian's husband.

Does this make sense?   I have no clue if this is correct.  It's just a guess. 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 04, 2008, 10:56:23 PM »

06-08-2008, 11:47 PM    post #1 (permalink)   
dksk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia Renfro photographed our wedding in Aruba on May 20, 2008. Our pictures are beautiful! Julia does wonderful work. She was also so much fun to spend time with. Julia went out of her way to make sure we had our pictures before we left Aruba.
We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! We would highly recommend her to anyone.
Deborah & Scott Kacur

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f13/wedding-photographer-julia-renfro-31606/

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 05, 2008, 04:58:45 AM »

LaLa's - the following Mansurs are friends on Chemaley's Facebook - Natessa, Elysha, Damilice, Miguel, Fernando, Davina, Izaira.

Does anyone have the names and ages of Jossy's children?

SS…Not sure which belong to Jossy.  Pretty sure on Damilice, lives in Aruba and Miami. Jossy is 73 and has grand children in the US. Not sure who Fernando, 28, belongs to?

Luis M. Mansur
Jossy E. Mansur -42
Eduardo Mansur
Damilice Mansur –37

Thanks Blonde…not making any sense of Caps’ drawing now!

Hotping ...sorry ...nothing!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 05, 2008, 05:06:57 AM »

Gijs Vant proves if you "Aint Dutch, you Aint Much"    
Friday, 04 July 2008 

PALM BEACH - Recently, the most popular bartenders on the island went head to head in a super hot competition against one another for the coolest cocktail on the island. Last Friday night, thousands of spectators participated in a taste contest for the best island cocktail at Paseo Herencia Mall across from the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort. Some absolutely marvelous cocktail concoctions were created by some of the finest bartenders on the island.   
  Hands down the most popular drink of the night was the "Aint Dutch, Aint Much" cocktail by Gijs Vant of MooMba Beach Bar and Restaurant. A close runner up was the popular bartender Natasha Zedan from Marriott Hotels with her "Aruba Pink Passion".

Bartender Lee Croes of Mr. Jazz came in third place with his delicacy "Rose Fall" closely followed by Bartender Gregory Rasminj of Mr. Conga with his namesake "Mr. Conga".
Bartender Victor Calmes of Mathew's Restaurant finished in 5th place with his popular "Bull Kiss".
Photos by Julia Renfro

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=284&Itemid=1

But...but...Caps said Zedans=0?

Yes, that's why I posted it. That and the fact that she is also listed as Sasha's friend on facebook, or at least someone with the same exact name.

Maybe Caps needs to check the database again.

But…but, Caps never posted any database info on Arambatzis or Arends, IIRC….and said there were no Zedans to post about!

Notice anything?

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran69.htm

To your question with whom I regularly go to Carlos & Charlies, I answer you that I regularly go there with "Freddy ZEDAN" and "Jaime CARASQUIA". Freddy is a Venezuelan and Jaime is a Columbian. The boy named "Koen GOTENBOS" also regularly goes out with us. The names of my three friends are in the memory of my mobile phone. Freddy is under the name "Fefi" and Koen under the name "Cul".

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/deepak610.htm

To your question whether these are local girls or tourists, I can state the following. They are tourists.
To your question as to who is the one who makes the first move towards the girls we are going to pick up, I can state the following. It usually is Joran or another friend with the name Freddy Zedan.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/deepak611.htm

To your question whether I know if Joran told the story to someone else, than I can say the following. I know Joran told his story to his friend named Freddy ZEDAN. Freddy lives behind Joran. His mobile phone number is in my mobile phone.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 05, 2008, 06:09:01 AM »

Arambatziz-Zedan
Confusion over Freddy's last name is said to result from naming conventions which can be difficult for some to interpret. Apparently the name of both parents or their family names are taken at birth and Zedan may be Freddy's Mother's maiden name.

GHIS?

Lilian was born Lilian Regina Rodriguez Albert.  Her father (Rodriguez) must be Hispanic and her mother (Albert) was probably Dutch.  She is married to her second husband.  The last name of Husband #2 is Arambatzis.  Her name should be Lilian Regina Arambatzis Rodriguez, but for some reason she has held on to Albert, her mother's maiden name.  So, she incorrectly calls herself Lilian Regina Arambatzis Rodriguez Albert.

Ernesto was born Ernesto Zedan Rodriguez Albert, if husband #1 was his Zedan father.  Otherwise, he would be Ernesto Rodriguez Albert, if he was illegitimate.  When Lilian married for the second time, Arambatzis adopted Ernesto, which does tell me that he probably was illegitimate.  So, he is either Ernesto Arambatzis Zedan Rodriguez or Ernesto Arambatzis Rodriguez (+/- Albert).  Ernesto is a model and into the night life. He came to the US to school.  He probably dropped all of the names except the adopted name of Ernesto Arambatzis.  He was probably illegitimate and some wealthy man did his paternity obligation by paying his tuitions.  Ernesto goes by his adopted last name and it is probably less embarrassing than using his mother's maiden name which tells the world that he was illegitimate.

Freddy's biological father is Zedan and Freddy's correct name is Freddy Alexander Zedan Rodriguez (+/- Albert).  His father was Lilian's first husband.  Lilian's second husband has also adopted him or he is just incorrectly using his mother's second married name. so he now goes by Freddy Alexander Zedan Arambatzis or Freddy Alexander Arambatzis Zedan (+/- Rodriguez Albert), depending if there is a special order of last names with adoptions.

Sasha Victoria Arambatzis Rodriguez (+/- Albert) is Sasha's correct name.  Current husband, Arambatzis, is probably her biological father because Zedan isn't in her name at all.

Ghis isn't a real sister and was only fooling around in the newspaper because she and Freddy are good friends and she feels like a little sister to him.

Arends is complete nonsense.  The name was probably mixed up with Max in the beginning and the newspapers just rolled with it.

Robby Gerardus Arambatzis Perez is either Lilian's husband (his mother's name is Perez), a brother-in-law of Lilian, or a cousin of Lilian's husband.

Will have to spend some time on this…SS…Thanks!

IIRC…Arends came from Freddy’s own sites as an aka, will need to check.

Also need to check, but I thought the Ghis, Freddy birthday pic was in Diario…

Have had my eye on the Rodriguez name since I first heard of Sasha...

Perez,Arambatzis connection...Bradenton Florida...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 05, 2008, 08:39:04 AM »

More Scuba...

No ISA students on the Log for around this time or for a month earlier. In fact neither Max Arends or Max Arendz appears on the Log at all!

IIRC, this is around the time the alibi and the video stories started.

Scuba From RWV:

As I said before what about Freddy ? he's always with Joran an Deepak at the bar's an get togethers an his name hasnt come up yet ?

Posted by: NorthAla | Thursday, August 11, 2005 at 08:38 PM

Possibly - this is Max Arends? - I remember this name early on as someone that came in for questioning by the LE.

Don't think it is Max-I know his father very well, and he told me he is not that close to Joran, and this was a month ago, and all the classmates were brought in for questioning-not only Max

Posted by: scubajap | Thursday, August 11, 2005 at 09:07 PM

Don't think it is Max-I know his father very well, and he told me he is not that close to Joran, and this was a month ago, and all the classmates were brought in for questioning-not only Max

Posted by: scubajap | August 11, 2005 09:07 PM

Is this the Max that is Lorenzo's alibi or is there another Max?

Posted by: (((AG))) | Thursday, August 11, 2005 at 09:08 PM

Just got off the phone with Bibi (Max,sr) Arends, Max's father. They are sitting in a movie theatre in Orlando, Florida at this very moment, because Max is going to school there. So I doubt he is giving a statement in Aruba. Bibi informs me Max has never stayed over in Joran's house.

Posted by: scubajap | Thursday, August 11, 2005 at 09:13 PM

Name; OSMAN FAROUK OSMAN
Date: 06 August 2005
Pages: 2
Writer /Initiator: DENNIS JACOBS / ERIC SOEMERS
Description: witness statement by an Automotive Center employee

Name: Carlos Penata Ramos
Date: 11 August 2005
Pages: 1 (6 attachments of boat crew list)
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs/ Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement

Name: Margaritha Dijkhoff (van der Sloot maid) (third statement)
Date: 11 August 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #712 on: July 05, 2008, 09:02:37 AM »

Arambatziz-Zedan

GHIS?

It is possible that the culture there could be similar as it is here, in the Philippines.

A matriarchal society rather than patriarchal.

Meaning, that unless married with formal proof of certified and validated marriage certificate the baby always assumes the mother's maiden name -- even if the father is in "residence".

Meaning, that the chld, if parents are legally married, always assumes the middle name (not hypenated) of the mother's maiden name.

Which might explain why Anita has so much "family power" while on Aruba.

And also why the names are all screwed up.

his is the way it is here in the Philippines.  The father never ever assumes the last name unles a valid and certified brith certificate is provided to the registrar of births -- and then if that happens the middle name is always the mother's maiden name.

just try8ing to put some perspective here (and also why it is nearly impossible to have a tu\rue "Junior" here -- and possibly there)

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #713 on: July 05, 2008, 09:04:35 AM »

Please excuse the typos as I am always writing to you from the future...LOL

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 05, 2008, 10:45:11 AM »

Mum - I thought of another possiblity with the name game.

Ernesto Arambatzis-(mother's maiden name) could be the legitimate son of Robby Arambatzis.  His parents could be divorced or his mother could be dead.  When his father married Lilian, his name didn't change.  He could be Lilian's step-son, a step-brother to Freddy, and a half-brother to Sasha.  Ernesto could have other siblings or relatives named Arambatzis in Florida, that wouldn't be relatives of Freddy - only Sasha.  Ernesto could have been in Bradenton because of his biological mother or aunts and uncles.  If his mother is still alive, she could have a new name in Florida.  Have you found him living anywhere with someone?  His paternal grandparents are probably Arambatzis and Perez.

I do think that Freddy and Sasha have similar features.  Ernesto doesn't look like either of them.

IIRC, Ernesto at one point told Freddy to stop using Arambatzis?  Maybe this was because Arambatzis isn't Freddy's name at all and he just uses it because everyone else in the family uses Arambatzis.  It might be unlikely that Robby Arambatzis-Perez adopted Freddy if his Zedan father was still alive in Venezuela.  Unless he was adopted by Robby Arambatzis, his real name should be Freddy Alexander Zedan-Rodriguez (+/- Albert).Arends could be his paternal grandmother's name.  His father could likely have been Father Zedan-Arends.  Put it all together and you get Freddy Alexander Zedan Arends Rodrigues Albert, and Arambtazis is not offical at all and only used around the neighborhood to identify him with his family that uses the Arambatzis name.  His correct name is probably Freddy Alexander Zedan just as it says in the police statements.

I do think that Robby is probably Lilian's husband.  If Ernesto is Robby's biological son, this might be why Ernesto got the fancy education that Freddy and Sasha didn't get.  The Florida connection is Arambatzis and Perez, not Zedan or Rodriguez.  Ernesto is probably only related to Freddy through marriage, but he's Sasha's half-brother.

This is making me crazy.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: July 05, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »

Mum - this is just a guess, but these are probably the most logical connections.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 05, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »

Mum - this is a correction to the first chart, because my program isn't set up to handle multiple last names.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: July 05, 2008, 12:10:55 PM »

Mum - I have just had a very firm talk with one of my genealogy programs.  It now accepts multiple last names. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: July 05, 2008, 12:45:28 PM »

Mum - this is just a guess, but these are probably the most logical connections.

According to this...Freddy is not related at all to Sasha is he?  Or do I mean Ernesto?  So why did Ernesto attend Sasha's big bash?  Can anyone see my eyes rolling back in my head? 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 05, 2008, 01:05:31 PM »

According to this...Freddy is not related at all to Sasha is he?  Or do I mean Ernesto?  So why did Ernesto attend Sasha's big bash?  Can anyone see my eyes rolling back in my head? 

If the chart is correct, Freddy and Ernesto are step-brothers.  They are only related to each other through the marriage of Freddy's mother and Ernesto's father.

Sasha is a half-sister to both Freddy and Ernesto.  Freddy and Sasha share a mother.  Ernesto and Sasha share a father.  For Lilian and Robby, it's mine, yours, and ours - a blended family.

I don't believe that Arambatzis is Freddy's legal name, unless Lilian's husband adopted him. That's most likely why he stopped using it and stayed with Zedan.  According to the police records which say that his name is Freddy Alexander Zedan, this chart would be correct.  But, it's Aruba and who knows.  This configuration would eliminate all of the illegitimate child guesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.