March 28, 2024, 11:19:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 798278 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: July 05, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »

Mum - this is just a guess, but these are probably the most logical connections.

According to this...Freddy is not related at all to Sasha is he?  Or do I mean Ernesto?  So why did Ernesto attend Sasha's big bash?  Can anyone see my eyes rolling back in my head? 

LOL...Not sure Lala's...No good at this stuff!...Thanks SS....more questions...going to take a good look at it later....Weeds are screaming at me....

SS...Did you see the possibles on Mansur?

I agree 2NJ_Sons...Julia is still getting paid I guess, not sure it is money...Wonder what her other names are, the barmaid, not Renfro? And she even works at the Marriott...Maybe she is Ghis' sister!

Do any veteran posters recall if this was the first mention of a surname other than Zedan for Freddy? And if Art Wood was still in Aruba? TIA

Fri Aug 26, 2005

5:06 pm
sunmoonstars: Catherine Crier Fri

Based on the same suspicions as before. There are new suspicions, or they couldn't re arrest the K brothers.

Art Wood: We have known for a long time that the LE have statements from these boys. They Know where Natalee is.

Freddy Arandashi?? Uses the name Freddy Arends, he is a close friend and neighbor of Jorans.

5:07 pm
AZlady: On the radio said that four new arrests were made, but then I heard it was only three. Anyway, I heard the name of one guy, but I don't know if it's right or not.

5:08 pm
sunmoonstars: AG: Art Wood is saying Freddy Arandashi?? also says he goes by Freddy Arends.

5:09 pm
arubagirl: I think it's not Arends. I'll check it out on Monday.

5:10 pm
DT: The ex-girlfriend of Joran, Melody or whatever, is saying on RWV that the guy's name is Freddy Zedan.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: July 05, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »

SS...I am hoping some of our posters have long memories and can recall if the Arambatzis was new when Freddy was arrested or not.

Otherwise I have a lot of reading to do...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: July 05, 2008, 01:22:42 PM »

And still we do not know who Freddy's father is...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: July 05, 2008, 01:34:59 PM »

SS...I am hoping some of our posters have long memories and can recall if the Arambatzis was new when Freddy was arrested or not.

Otherwise I have a lot of reading to do...

Mum - I put Freddy's father's mother as Arends(?) because Freddy had claimed to be aka Arends.  It could actually be Arandashi as Art Woods stated.   If we can figure this out, I'll change it on the chart.  I have no idea where Ghis would fit in here, if at all.  We need to know more about her, including her age and last name.  Depending on her age and full name, she could be Freddy's biological sister through Lilian and Zedan.  She could be the daughter of Lilian and Robby.  She could be Ernesto's biological sister through Robby and Ernesto's mother.  She could also be the daughter of Zedan and a second wife or the daughter of Ernesto's mother and a second husband.  Ghis could be Freddy's sister, half-sister, step-sister, or nothing at all.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: July 05, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »

Mum - this is just a guess, but these are probably the most logical connections.

According to this...Freddy is not related at all to Sasha is he?  Or do I mean Ernesto?  So why did Ernesto attend Sasha's big bash?  Can anyone see my eyes rolling back in my head? 

If the chart is correct, Freddy and Ernesto are step-brothers.  They are only related to each other through the marriage of Freddy's mother and Ernesto's father.

Sasha is a half-sister to both Freddy and Ernesto.  Freddy and Sasha share a mother.  Ernesto and Sasha share a father.  For Lilian and Robby, it's mine, yours, and ours - a blended family.

I don't believe that Arambatzis is Freddy's legal name, unless Lilian's husband adopted him. That's most likely why he stopped using it and stayed with Zedan.  According to the police records which say that his name is Freddy Alexander Zedan, this chart would be correct.  But, it's Aruba and who knows.  This configuration would eliminate all of the illegitimate child guesses.

Mum and LaLa's - If we can figure out the name of Ernesto's mother (plus any possible additional marriages for her) and any other possible siblings through Robby's first marriage to Ernesto's mother, it might just throw open some big Florida doors.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: July 05, 2008, 02:43:49 PM »

If Freddy's genealogy chart is correct, it would certainly explain why he claims to have been born in Maricaibo and Ernesto claimed to be from in a different location in Venezuela, when he was at Bradenton Prep.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: July 05, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »

Mum - I have been digging and I think that I can link all of our Arambatzis information together.

Mayra Arambatzis Ribiero Smalley (11/24/56) is the mother of Ernesto, according to what you found.  Her picture is below.  I don't have a maiden name.  It's possible that it's Prada.  She is connected to Nicholas and Editha because they are her former in-laws.  She was most likely Robby's first wife.

Nicholas and Editha (Perez?) are probably the parents of Robby and Julio Caesar (12/13/58).  It looks like Julio has been married twice - Tania M. Cordoza and Sandra Smith.  I don't know who D. Arambatzis is unless maybe another sibling of Robby.

If Victor Arambatzis is Mayra's son and vms has the proof, then he is also Robby's son and the full brother of Ernesto. Victor Manuel Arambatzis is married to Maria T.  I will make an Arambatzis chart. 

I have also found a Claudia Arambatzis and a Cristina Arambatzis.  Cristina lives in Paris.  These two are most likely full sisters or cousins of Ernesto.

I have found some Zedan connections in Venezuela.  I have found Natasha Zedan, Johnny Enrique Zedan, Virginia A. Rahn Zedan, Silvia Zedan, Jorge Zedan, and Guillermo Zedan.  These Zedans look like they are Freddy's cousins, but it is possible that one or more could be a sibling of Freddy, a child of Lilian.  I also found possible cousins with the last names Auvert and Adudei.  These likely cousins are in Venezuela and there are also Adudeis in Florida.

I have found a Pedro Rodriguez and there is a possibility that he could be Lilian's sibling.  I also found a Rebecca Zedan who could be Freddy's paternal grandmother.

I'm off to make a chart. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 05, 2008, 07:05:04 PM »

Victor Smalley, half-brother of Ernesto.

Makeup trainer for Let's Makeup!
Dancer & part owner of Stars Dance Studio
Young Entrepenour 19 years oldNatural borned Makeup Artist
Mary Kay Independant Beauty Consultant
Victor brings out the Trend of Fashion in colorful fun  fresh new look.
He would create a Dream look for you so Makeup your Mind is the class for you!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: July 05, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »

Victor Smalley

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 05, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »

The information from Mum and vms have been added, and Freddy's chart is getting bigger.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 05, 2008, 08:37:54 PM »

FWIW

In the mp3 recorded in April of 2004, Mayra said she came here 27 years ago, is a single mother, and that she has one child - fifteen. That would be Victor, IMO. She must be related to Ernesto as she is listed as his friend on his facebook, but I am not so sure she is his mother...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 05, 2008, 08:48:18 PM »

Cristina Arambatzsis
Message|View Friends
France
Networks: France
Details: Ernesto is in Cristina's extended family.

Also, notice the spelling of the last name for Christina and Claudia.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: July 05, 2008, 09:00:17 PM »

vms and Mum - do you have the dates and details for the Victor Manuel Arambatzis and Maria T. marriage?  I'm having trouble figuring out where on the chart they belong.  One of them is probably a sibling of Robby.  I also need some help with Tina, Peter, and D., if you have any details.  Can you two also help me with where and when everyone in this clan was born?  This might help us figure out some more answers.  Thanks!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 05, 2008, 09:05:07 PM »

FWIW

In the mp3 recorded in April of 2004, Mayra said she came here 27 years ago, is a single mother, and that she has one child - fifteen. That would be Victor, IMO. She must be related to Ernesto as she is listed as his friend on his facebook, but I am not so sure she is his mother...

You could be right!  I was going on the information that you and Mum had identified her as Ernesto's mother.  She could very easily be Robby's sister, daughter of Nicholas and Editha.  What is the information that someone had saying she is Ernesto's mother?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: July 05, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »

FWIW

You could be right!  I was going on the information that you and Mum had identified her as Ernesto's mother.  She could very easily be Robby's sister, daughter of Nicholas and Editha.  What is the information that someone had saying she is Ernesto's mother?

I don't know. You'll have to ask Mum. She knows I am not convinced that Mayra is Ernesto's mother.  

Groom Name:
VICTOR MANUEL ARAMBATZIS

Bride Name:
MARIA TERESA IRIZARRY  Birth Date:

Marriage Date:
SEP-27-1983  

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 05, 2008, 09:51:43 PM »

vms - I changed the configuration so that Myra M. and Victor Manuel are now siblings of Robby.  This actually makes more sense because Myra says in the article that she only has one child which would be Victor.  She would now be Ernesto's aunt.  It also makes more sense because Myra's son could be named Victor for her brother, Victor.  See if this configuration better matches all of the information that we have.  Ernesto's mother is still unknown.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: July 05, 2008, 10:06:04 PM »

SS,

I don't know if this helps at all, other than connecting the Tennessee Arambatzis' to the Miami family. Mum is keeping all these records straight.
I am 

Name of Deceased: Dorris Wayne Clinard
Age at Death: 57 
Birth Date: abt 1950
Death Date: 27 Jul 2007
Newspaper Title: Leaf-Chronicle, The 
Newspaper Location: Clarksville, TN, Us
Obituary Publication Date: 29 Jul 2007

Dorris Clinard

Dorris Wayne Clinard, 57, Clarksville, died Friday, July 27, 2007, at his residence.

The funeral will be held at 3 p.m. today at Bethel Cumberland Presbyterian Church with the Rev. Tom Wilkins officiating.

Burial will be in Sango Cemetery. Visitation will be from 1-3 p.m. today at Bethel Cumberland Presbyterian Church.

Sykes Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

He was known by his family and friends as a loving Christian husband, father and grandfather.

He graduated from Clarksville High School in 1968. He served in the U.S. National Guard for six years. Mr. Clinard was employed at Level Valley Creamery in LaVergne, Tenn., for 25 years. He was an elder at Bethel Cumberland Presbyterian Church. He was also a Sunday School teacher and choir member.

He was preceded in death by his father, Thomas Clinard. He is survived by his loving Christian wife of 38 years, Connie Clinard; son Chris Clinard and his wife Jemina and a granddaughter, Carson. He is also survived by his mother, Mary Irizarry and her husband Damaso Irizarry; two brothers James Clinard (Vicki) and Gordon Clinard (LaDonna); five step-sisters: Maria Arambatzis, Carmen (Randy) Grissom, Elisa (Scott) Graham, Sylvia Kelly, Elizabeth (Theran) Doll, and several nieces and nephews.

Pallbearers will be James Clinard, Gordon Clinard, Rex Clinard, Matthew Sundstrom, Matthew Wallace, Jonathan Davidson. Honorary pallbearers will be members of the Adult Sunday School Class II.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: July 05, 2008, 10:17:30 PM »

vms - I am also thinking that Myra isn't Ernesto's mother.  When he was at Bradenton Prep, he listed his hometown as Porlamar and on one of his Facebkk or MySpace pages, he listed his hometown as Caracas.  This is probably where his mother is.  If Myra were his mother, he would have listed his home as Florida, because she was already living in Florida when she married Clarence Smalley in 1987.  I even wonder if Ernesto has actually ever lived with Lilian and Robby.  He doesn't seem to have many people from Aruba on his MySpace and Facebook sites.  Most of his friends seem to be from Florida or Venezuela.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: July 05, 2008, 10:27:32 PM »

vms - I am also thinking that Myra isn't Ernesto's mother.  When he was at Bradenton Prep, he listed his hometown as Porlamar and on one of his Facebkk or MySpace pages, he listed his hometown as Caracas.  This is probably where his mother is.  If Myra were his mother, he would have listed his home as Florida, because she was already living in Florida when she married Clarence Smalley in 1987.  I even wonder if Ernesto has actually ever lived with Lilian and Robby.  He doesn't seem to have many people from Aruba on his MySpace and Facebook sites.  Most of his friends seem to be from Florida or Venezuela.

Yeah, the absence of friends from Aruba on his facebook does make me wonder.

I have seen two other references to "playa el agua" and "margarita" indicating he was there when he was young...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: July 06, 2008, 07:59:41 AM »

Great work!

Have thought of Mayra as Aunt Mayra, just didn't get any further with it!

Hopefully I copied it all to the ARAMBATZIS thread, except SS's charts.

Ss...could you please post them over there...same format...only visible when logged in...Thanks in Advance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.