March 28, 2024, 02:15:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 798319 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #980 on: July 25, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »

LOL  That darn 5th suspect again. LOL

Simian points to a 5th suspect that had an alibi, so tight, so tight...and Merian points to Freddy (whose hand on the shoulder).  So does Baboon or Mono ever point to anyone? 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: July 25, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »

LOL  That darn 5th suspect again. LOL

Simian points to a 5th suspect that had an alibi, so tight, so tight...and Merian points to Freddy (whose hand on the shoulder).  So does Baboon or Mono ever point to anyone? 

Mono doesn't speak English...this is far as I got with the translations a while back...

Mono was only 2 hours after his last Simian post...

Baboon just sounds like Simian! More on the Dutch Marines, I wonder why Merian misled us on that?

Name: Mono | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
El Mono no hace predicciones. Solo pasa informacion. Chica Nueva, no pongas tus pantaletas en un nudo.
Posted Jun 30, 6:10 PM

Name Mono | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Claro que lo de tus pataletas era en broma. No hay vaqueros en la costa. Se dice que se estan acostando muy tempranos. Este cuenta va a tomar una vuelta inesperada muy pronto.
Posted Jun 30, 6:20 PM |

Clear que will de tus temper tantrums almost provided that gag. Not hay cowboys provided that la abdomen/belly/dermatology.(could be skin) Se dice que se estan acostando muy tempranos. Always calculate va owing to take una about face sudden likely soon.

El Mono se canso. De impostores y de imitadores.
Posted Jun 30, 6:37 PM

Name: Baboon | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Nurse:
Transporting Aruban marines? Would you mean Dutch Marines?
The US Coast Guard, FOL, Dutch Marines and the Aruban Coast Guard work together to counter drug-trafficking. Why would that be funny?
Posted Jul 1, 10:29 AM

The FBI was with a group in Aruba. Some left, some stayed.
There is no plea barganing in Aruba or the Dutch Kingdom. What they do is reduced sentences for the for the lesser crimes.
The case where the gentleman was “beheaded” was solved. The girl was picked up and she is awaiting for her charges and subsequent trial.
A case of a drive-by shooting was also solved and the involved have been arrested. Nobody was killed they just shot in the air. One is the son of really, really rich and influential people in Aruba. Not like Joran, which by Aruban standards is just the son of a judicial employee.
Some have to start coming to grips that maybe something else happened to the girl.
Posted Jul 1, 10:38 AM 
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: July 25, 2008, 11:59:47 PM »

my mono translation, FWIW  Wink

El Mono no hace predicciones. Solo pasa informacion. Chica Nueva, no pongas tus pantaletas en un nudo.

the monkey doesn't make predictions. only passes information. new girl, don't get your panties in a wad

Name Mono | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Claro que lo de tus pataletas era en broma. No hay vaqueros en la costa. Se dice que se estan acostando muy tempranos. Este cuenta va a tomar una vuelta inesperada muy pronto.
Posted Jun 30, 6:20 PM |

clearly that business about your tantrums was a joke. there aren't cattlemen/cattle tenders (cowboys) on the coast/seashore. it is said/one says that they are laying down/going to bed (quitting) early. this account/story is going to take a very unexpected (re)turn very soon

Posted Jun 30, 6:37 PM

the monkey is tired. of imposters and imitators

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: July 26, 2008, 09:59:59 AM »

Hi Finngirl...You are welcome to have a shot at these as well...

Just skimmed the part up to where Simian posts, but did not see anything in reference to “the music man” or a lettuce for that matter…LOL

There was a lot of garbage going on through this thread, trolls, and I did find out that one "Aruban" was a troll.

Simian was being ignored. Only a few posters acknowledged his posts. Then it was suggested he would return under a new nic…and he did…Mono…

BTW...all Simian's posts on that thread were verified as "real Simian posts". After this thread he became Baboon.

Simian on June 30th, 2005 4:24 pm
The music man will lose to a lettuce at a spelling bee. Do not accuse the man of being special.

Jake on June 30th, 2005 5:16 pm
Rach-what’s up with Sim? I don’t think anyone pays much attention to him anymore like before! right?

Rachael on June 30th, 2005 5:18 pm
Jake, I don’t think anyone takes Simian serious anymore because there have been so many imposters of him

concerned4natalee on June 30th, 2005 5:23 pm
rachel- i agree

new girl on June 30th, 2005 5:40 pm
Greetings folks…
This new Simian is not the “real” Simian. This new Simian’s verbiage is littered with Americanisms. I doubt Arubans use the abbreviation “i.e.” which was used by a Simian poster today. Also, he’s made two Yale/Ivy League references (”Skull & Bones-like secret society”, “Ivy intelligence”), a reference to the state bird of Alabama, and he now seems to be suggesting that people turn their focus in the EXACT OPPOSITE direction than the original Simian.
Furthermore, today’s Simian refused to respond to questions in Spanish, unlike original Simian, and ignored 2 questions about where the searchers were today, which is precisely the type of info that original Simian had access to.
I think Simian got pissed about the imposters and is gone. If he comes back, I think it will be under a different name.

Mono on June 30th, 2005 6:10 pm

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:16 pm
Wow, mono - that was rude! Don’t worry about my panties, eh? You are the one who sounds bothered.
New Girl “solo pasa informacion” tambien.

Mono on June 30th, 2005 6:20 pm

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:25 pm
Mono, it has been many years since I spoke Spanish, but I can try:
Quiero aprender la verdad. Si usted puede proporcionarlo, soy agradecido.

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:29 pm
Mono, si usted es el Simian, estoy alegre usted he vuelto.
Okay, I admit I am using a translator to help me out here, pero soy una muchacha americana perezosa -  ¿quà © puede usted esperar?
: )

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:34 pm
 ¿Mono, donde esta?  ¿Leyà ³ los mensajes a partir del ayer por la noche?

Mono on June 30th, 2005 6:37 pm

new girl on June 30th, 2005 6:42 pm
Comprendo su frustracià ³n. Pero deseamos que usted permanecerà a con nosotros. Por favor…
(I am guessing “permanecerà a” might be the wrong verb, but I hope it is close enough)

AnnaMaria on June 30th, 2005 6:49 pm

¿Nuevo y mono, usted realiza que la gente puede seguir el gist de su conversacià ³n cueste lo que cueste, a la derecha? BTW, convengo. El deseo mono permanecerà a con nosotros.

new girl on June 30th, 2005 7:17 pm
Anna y “el Mono”-
Creo que he encontrado la discusià ³n que usted ha mencionado. Le buscarà © ambos en ese lugar.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #984 on: July 26, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:52 am
The Simian says that The Simian only reports developments ahead of time. The Simian thinks was is going on is shameless. Playing with feelings.
Th Simian’s umbilical is buried close to the heart of the island. NOBODY EVER try to put us down. The Simian hates what he has been reading.
All things must pass.

Finngirl translation:

the monkey doesn't make predictions. only passes information. new girl, don't get your panties in a wad

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 3:51 pm
There is no plea bargaining in the Aruban legal system.

The FBI was with a group in Aruba. Some left, some stayed.
There is no plea barganing in Aruba or the Dutch Kingdom. What they do is reduced sentences for the for the lesser crimes.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: July 26, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »

Hi Lala’s…found the thread after Mono…New girl and AnnaMarie were the only ones asking about Mono, one or two posts about not the real Simian, which it was in the previous thread.

All the talk was about Shango…no wonder Simian never came back as Simian.

new girl on June 30th, 2005 7:49 pm
Anna? Mono?  ¿Dà ³nde estan? Le busquà © ambos, pero no puedo encontrarle.

AnnaMaria on June 30th, 2005 8:32 pm
New Girl: I’m here. I was looking through some “party” pics from G2G 5 that was held on May 27, 05. Three pics are completely missing from the order of things, which is weird. Also, did you notice at those rave sites that it’s often the same people, esp. the same DJ’s and radio station

new girl on June 30th, 2005 10:36 pm
AnnaMaria, what happened to our new friend Mono? Did you find a discussion thread? I tried to look there, but there are so many strangers - any not much Spanish..

AnnaMaria on June 30th, 2005 10:47 pm
Hiya Newgirl -nothing from Mono. Silencio.
Chimes - are you going to share the link/info or just with subdude? Not to be nosy. Just have to give up the pc at 11 tonight and don’t want to miss info if it’s coming.
Subdude - a few more media contacts and Greta’s next story will be all about these bloggy people now roomin’ in padded cells. : )

AnnaMaria on June 30th, 2005 11:11 pm
And where have our whispering monkey natives disappeared to, anyway? All of them are gone, unless you guys know better and they just have new names. That wasn’t Simian, today — the new Sim is pointing the finger towards Alabama, instead. Did they all just get fed up with the trolls?
BTW, I’ve been hoodwinked into forfeiting the computer. Off to bed. Good luck and I hope Tom and Red leave this board through tomorrow.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: July 26, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »

Why did Mono refuse to speak English?  We know he can speak several languages.  Another means to confuse the situation.  These multiple personalities makes me wonder what other names Shango posted under?  If he/she didn't I wonder why?  It was so easy to do on the FP.  They were monitored, but I doubt they were held to account for their multiple nicknames.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: July 26, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »

And where have our whispering monkey natives disappeared to, anyway? All of them are gone, unless you guys know better and they just have new names. That wasn’t Simian, today — the new Sim is pointing the finger towards Alabama, instead. Did they all just get fed up with the trolls?
BTW, I’ve been hoodwinked into forfeiting the computer. Off to bed. Good luck and I hope Tom and Red leave this board through tomorrow.

It appears that AnnaMaria thought this new Simian was not the right one, which post is she saying was not Simian?  Do you know? TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: July 26, 2008, 02:41:30 PM »

It appears that AnnaMaria thought this new Simian was not the right one, which post is she saying was not Simian?  Do you know? TIA

YEP!   Ivy League qualified...IQ 149 references

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: July 26, 2008, 02:42:38 PM »

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:43 am
The Simian has a handicap of 12.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:43 pm Post subject: Ingrown nails and bruised
toes hiding under black togas....
Look for counsels tomorrow getting off on tainted stories and rotten reputations.

Phones hacked by the babylonian hand. 112 pieces of the puzzle that don't fit.

The well is full of technicalities. Do not be surprised. Merian has been right before.

Hmmmm. Likes to use numbers too. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #990 on: July 26, 2008, 02:44:33 PM »

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:33 pm Post subject: Not true...
Sorry miamiMD. That is not true. Unlike other parts of the world we do not put victims
on trial in the Aruba/Dutch system.

The only question that must be asked is: was there a crime?

That is it. The calls made between the Kalpoes and Joran only substantiate the brothers'
claims. They just gave Joran and his girlfriend a ride. The two were necking in the
backseat and the older Kalpoe said he didn't find that cool.

Joran has testified that he did have sex with Natalee on the beach and that he left her
there. He walked home and got there in 40 minutes. Which also coincides with his logging
on his computer and the distance it takes to get to his house.

This has all been reported in the news in Aruba.

For some reason the mother claims the girl is/was a virgin. and she didn't drink either.
All other accounts state the opposite.

What is wrong?

When were the phone records released? Anyone?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #991 on: July 26, 2008, 02:46:15 PM »

Reason I asked was because we know they were Simian posts, so that tells me that Newgirl and Annamaria didn't know too much about the real Simian as they have claimed.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: July 26, 2008, 02:49:19 PM »

Lala's she said it twice...It was June 30th...last posts before Mono...do you need the link?  I think that was the IQ one...will check....Darn I hope I can find the other one...no Simian or Shango posts on that one...which is the one you posted on AnnaMarie...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: July 26, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:01 am
The Simian is getting out. Knows Shango, knows Shock me, knows Checkme. Do not underestimate the power of the ping.

Sounds like a threat to me.  HMMMMM.

Now, who is Shock and Chekme? Ideas?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: July 26, 2008, 02:51:33 PM »

Reason I asked was because we know they were Simian posts, so that tells me that Newgirl and Annamaria didn't know too much about the real Simian as they have claimed.

But they were the only posters that took any notice of Mono...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: July 26, 2008, 02:51:49 PM »

If I say Simian and mean Mono then I guess I really mean Baboon or Merian. LMAO!  They should have more psychiatrists than lawyers in Aruba with all these personalities running around.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: July 26, 2008, 02:54:00 PM »

That's right!  Mono had not said very much of interest at this point so did they know who he was and was trying to help him out and get the interest away from Shango OR did they have no clue and were just curious.  What did Mono say that would make his posts of any value compared to Shango?  I think one of those two knew who he was because he told them.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: July 26, 2008, 03:02:10 PM »

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:01 am
The Simian is getting out. Knows Shango, knows Shock me, knows Checkme. Do not underestimate the power of the ping.

Sounds like a threat to me.  HMMMMM.

Now, who is Shock and Chekme? Ideas?

Checkme...friend of Paulus...connection - beach tennis, they know each other, probably AHATA - Zeolla or Purcell...my guess Mark Purcell.(Only because I think there may be a florida connection...Jacksonville)

I remember I concluded not Aruban or Dutch...left me with an American.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: July 26, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »

That's right!  Mono had not said very much of interest at this point so did they know who he was and was trying to help him out and get the interest away from Shango OR did they have no clue and were just curious.  What did Mono say that would make his posts of any value compared to Shango?  I think one of those two knew who he was because he told them.

Mono only posted those 3 posts...which Finngirl translated...were they Pap? New girl responded in whatever language they were...LOL...If pap, she had to be Aruban!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: July 26, 2008, 03:10:35 PM »

OK..This is why AnnaMarie thought it was not the real Simian:  she asked what happened to Simian's email routine and this is Simian's response.

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Annamaria, the Simian really does not understand the e-mail routine. The Simian has been in a fox-hole for a couple of days. The doppelganger was very fastidious.
The Simian is for real. The Simian doesn’t have much respect for Shango.
Listen to the Simian when he says that the federales are looking at the many forked tongues that live where the Yellowhammer calls home.
PS it is 149. Ivy cualified.
Posted Jun 30, 3:36 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Kalpoe Family Denied Texas EquuSearch From Searching Around Their House” | View Post
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.