March 18, 2024, 11:44:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 797020 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1080 on: August 02, 2008, 03:48:57 PM »

Well poop!  I hate it when I hit post before I am ready.  Sorry.  Yes there is another post or two that is not in the original stuff. I think you are correct about July.  Everything in those Ian posts were in the news a few days or weeks before.  That is why put that word of caution out about them.  They may be fake.  One thing is true, they fit with things that had already happened before they were posted. That does not mean they were not part of the distraction plan already in place at the time.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1081 on: August 02, 2008, 04:10:24 PM »

i would love to write a book chronicling the evolution of the Shango posts.  The various interpretations and all the speculation and how it may or may not fit with the reality of the case.  So many people have done some outstanding work on this stuff. They should receive recognition for all the hard work.That would be interesting to actually have it all laid out in cohesive form to read. Alas, my dreams will remain day dreams and unfortunately knowing all we know about  Shango and Simian will serve little purpose any longer. Too much time has passed and nothing will come of it.  We will forever be guessing...that is unless......
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1082 on: August 02, 2008, 08:40:22 PM »

When in the heck is everyone?? There is a party somewhere, isn't there and I wasn't invited? 
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1083 on: August 03, 2008, 04:31:51 AM »

sim's posts were conversational
and didn't contain much urgency

the june shango posts contained many imperatives:
this/that must happen or _ _ _ _ will not result
light the fires
tell the cowboys
follow the music
there must be a sacrifice
alibi must be broken
etc

the june shango posts were quite distinctive in terms of
style/rhythm/repetition/imagery/vocabulary

the july/august shango posts were not anywhere near
the previously displayed level of writing

Winston Churchill's famous remark about the Soviet Union:
"a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"
comes to mind

still planning to name my next cat: shango

Wink

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: August 03, 2008, 07:58:16 AM »

COLOMBO…Is this Alfonso Riveroll…addresses in Miami, as well as other Florida locations…TIA

Arawak King =The King of Babylon Palace, I mean The Wyndham president.
He has Aruban LE (The Arawaks) by the gonads.
Wyndham recently sold BTW; I think Rivero is getting out of Dodge.)
Much of his info. (pictues at gatherings) )has been erased from the net.
Date of Jossy's article about an encounter with him and his Atlantis Hotel owner buddy
in an online archive of Diario WAS CHANGED. It was changed to reflect that meeting was
after the Atlantis search, when in fact it was before. FBI has their eye on Rivero,
friend and financer of Atlantis Hotel owner. WRONG HOTEL Searched by Crimson Monkey who
proceeded to gum up the works, though I'll admit that Atlantis is indeed an "old hotel".
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: August 03, 2008, 09:01:53 AM »

COLOMBO…Is this Alfonso Riveroll…addresses in Miami, as well as other Florida locations…TIA

Date of Jossy's article about an encounter with him and his Atlantis Hotel owner buddy
in an online archive of Diario WAS CHANGED. It was changed to reflect that meeting was
after the Atlantis search, when in fact it was before. FBI has their eye on Rivero,
friend and financer of Atlantis Hotel owner. WRONG HOTEL Searched by Crimson Monkey who
proceeded to gum up the works, though I'll admit that Atlantis is indeed an "old hotel".

no info on this.......
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1086 on: August 03, 2008, 09:17:53 AM »

Don't anyone throw anything at me...but a former monkey named Susan/Opus or whatever kept talking about this guy Riveroll.  Let me see what I can find that I may have on him.  I know some think she was a bit kooky, but I found some of her info to be interesting and even credible when checked out for details.   It's just another facet of Shango we may want to look at closer. 

OK, heading under the table...just in case someone tosses a banana at me. LOL
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: August 03, 2008, 09:34:22 AM »

interesting notion, particularly in the context of the Loesge post...........and in the context of PVDS babylonian card-and how it could 'open a gate' (or a vice)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: August 03, 2008, 11:58:47 AM »

So...which poster, Simian or Shango, do most Tangoers believe was trying to actually provide legitimate information or may have truly known what happened?  I have gone back and forth on this question.  I have my own interpretation of much of the Shango posts, and mine is somewhat different that what I see being posted here these days.  I won't start any "posting wars", if you will, over this.  I am simply interested in tyring to move this forward in any way possible.  Do most monkeys put more credence in Shango or Simian????

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: August 03, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »

TS2:

Both knew what happened (Simian through his LE contacts), but Simian's business interests appear to be tied to Aruban tourism (he says as much)......so, naturally, there are details he'd prefer not to be out there......

on the other hand (not a pun)......

Shango knows this and calls Simian on it
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1090 on: August 03, 2008, 12:27:41 PM »

So...which poster, Simian or Shango, do most Tangoers believe was trying to actually provide legitimate information or may have truly known what happened?  I have gone back and forth on this question.  I have my own interpretation of much of the Shango posts, and mine is somewhat different that what I see being posted here these days.  I won't start any "posting wars", if you will, over this.  I am simply interested in tyring to move this forward in any way possible.  Do most monkeys put more credence in Shango or Simian????

Please post some of them.  I promise there will be no wars. If we can handle some of the crazy posts over the last few months, we can handle yours.  I bet yours does not involve cannibals, does it?  I am still waiting to read that interpretation.  I would love to see what you think about this stuff.  As for credibility...well I think they each had their own agenda and that didn't help things.  Please, let us read it.  It's been really quiet in here, just be prepared to get some questions from me.  I promise I won't be ugly, but I will want you to explain things further.  That is all I have ever asked when someone makes a claim about Shango or Simian.  Just allow me and others to ask questions and then do your best to answer them or just say...that is what I feel about it and let it go.  You have always been a great poster...why stop now?  By now you should know I don't believe everything or any one person's version totally. I feel pretty sure if I were to actually say what I think I would start the war and not you. 
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: August 03, 2008, 12:44:15 PM »

Chata:

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
There is whisperer on the line. The sword of Damocles will soon fall. I can’t say whose on the throne.
Did he think he could rule forever from his hideaway?
All along the gamblers knew who he was

sword of Damocles="walk a mile in my shoes"

As the 46th is the Simian!!!!!??? Hotel owner???!!!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: August 03, 2008, 12:59:36 PM »

I don't mind questions at all.  My reasons for not posting much in this thread anymore have more to due with frustration than anything else.  I study the posts from Simian and Shango often and I have believed for a very long time that Simian was a mouthpiece for ALE from the very beginning.  I have been trying to determine what really made him switch to a cryptic style of posting.  Being a mouthpiece for ALE would provide him with some level of "protection", if you will, for posting in simple and concise language.  But he changed.  Why?

I have searched to old posts for that reason and can only guess that someone, maybe Shango using a different nic and IP posted something that caused this change.  If true, it leads me to believe Shango could spill the beans.  Why else would Simian need to "go cryptic"?  ALE wanted him out there posting about how hard they were working to solve this case.  They wanted Simian out there helping to mislead the Americans and divert the attention from the guilty parties.

My biggest frustration is that when I conclude that either of them DID know what happened, but did nothing to help the family it pizzes me off.

If Shango did know something and was indeed posting from Florida what would keep him from telling the world, or at least the family?  Well...when Shango refers to being able to "see from afar" I think of American law enforcement and satelite surveilance.  (too many questions would have to be answered by our government if that were the case)  I also consider an American with business interests in Aruba.  Someone who is active enough on Aruba that he knows the "game", but will not sacrifice his business interests. 

Either way, I would have to say that if I am going to continue with the Simain/Shango post study I will need to focus on Shango and not so much on Simian and his 5th suspect posts.  I think this was all a distraction.

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: August 03, 2008, 01:20:49 PM »

TS2:

Why would ALE want investigative details out there? Who could benefit from this?

"If YOU were asleep, who answered YOUR phone?"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: August 03, 2008, 01:30:29 PM »

TS2:

Why would ALE want investigative details out there? Who could benefit from this?

"If YOU were asleep, who answered YOUR phone?"

Because the FBI was observing.  ALE would not mind Simian posting what they knew could have been leaked by them.  ALE was not incompetent in their follow up questions, or lack thereof.  They were deliberate.

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: August 03, 2008, 01:52:35 PM »

exactly.......ALE was deliberate.......so now, who is the intended consumer of the information posted by Simian?

who did you say was observing?

who is Shango?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: August 03, 2008, 02:03:52 PM »

exactly.......ALE was deliberate.......so now, who is the intended consumer of the information posted by Simian?  You and me and anyone who was paying attention to what Red and Tom were posting on Scare Monkeys

who did you say was observing? The FBI.  For instance, the post you selected about answering the phones...the FBI knew about that so what was the harm in posting about it?  It's what ALE did NOT ask because the FBI was there that is missing

who is Shango? I do not know.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1097 on: August 03, 2008, 03:09:09 PM »

Truthseeker
You are correct in many of your assumptions.  Simian/Merian was hotlined to ALE. He just didn't know he was being set up at the time.   Simian, Checkme, and a few others were indeed trying to help and hurt at the same time.  I think at the beginning they wanted to help because they did not know how deep this cover was going to be.  Then they were let in on a little secret....from then on they changed their words and sometimes their nicknames. You are closer to the truth than you think. MOO
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: August 03, 2008, 03:12:26 PM »

Lala's,

So to move the discussion along...Shango's first post was a challenge to Simian:

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:09 pm
Simian, who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian….

Simian and the posters are talking about Steve Croes.  Simian says the music man’s song was not on the bill.  Shango is trying to let everyone know that others are involved in “singing the wrong tune”.   This is not a “solo” performance.  There is an “orchestra”. When he writes ‘A Babylonian’ it is not a question.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1099 on: August 03, 2008, 03:22:38 PM »

Lala's,

So to move the discussion along...Shango's first post was a challenge to Simian:

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:09 pm
Simian, who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian….

Simian and the posters are talking about Steve Croes.  Simian says the music man’s song was not on the bill.  Shango is trying to let everyone know that others are involved in “singing the wrong tune”.   This is not a “solo” performance.  There is an “orchestra”. When he writes ‘A Babylonian’ it is not a question.

Agreed.  Next....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.