March 28, 2024, 10:17:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4  (Read 798267 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: October 09, 2008, 04:40:32 AM »

Read the Checkme posts...they are enlightening about Lorenzo and a few other things.  I always hint, but no one ever listens to me. LOL 

Quick read and out of context...

Sounds a lot like Simian...possibly cut from the same cloth!

Have never thought while reading Checkme's posts that "he" was a male...just the impression I got...now with dishes piled on the sink and reading the posts...I am more convinced than ever...Arlene?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: October 09, 2008, 04:55:06 AM »

Operation Caribbean Corridor

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1190.msg176383#msg176383

Lively Case Discussion #635 6/5 - 6/6/2007 « Reply #692 on: June 06, 2007, 01:13:34 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 5, 2005, over two tons of cocaine seized.

Suspected foul-play involving American teenager Natalee Holloway isn't the only big crime story in Aruba these days. Known as a favorite transshipment for drug traffckers, the waters surrounding Aruba were the scene of a major drug interdiction operation by US officials.

United States federal agents seized 4,488 pounds of cocaine on board the Bolivian-flagged vessel M/V Sea Atlantic at approximately 150 nautical miles off the coast of Aruba. The seizure was part of Operation Caribbean Corridor, an investigative/law enforcement initiative by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the US Coast Guard in the Caribbean Basin.

snipped...

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/kouri/051019

"ICE and the other federal agencies in Operation Caribbean Corridor — DEA, FBI and the US Coast Guard — are working together, efficiently and intelligently to stop the transshipment of drugs and other contraband in the Caribbean Basin," according to officials from ICE.

Agents were on Aruba the night of 5/29...

Big bust on 6/5...Obviously this was already in the works! Were the SGs arrested to take the spotlight off of this joint venture and not J2K...so the dots would not be connected?

Would the operation have been jeopardized on 6/5 if the 'eyes in the sky' had told what they really saw?

The reason Joran is as cocky as he is...The big picture...

How did he get on a FBI Watch List anyway?
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1902 on: October 09, 2008, 06:23:46 AM »

Finn...not hard to "disappear' something that was never there in the first place!

ah, I see (said the blind finn)

so ... Lorenzo was a red herring?

sim/checkme/all the early locals
were providing mis-information
when they started the Lorenzo angle?

arubagirl/native lingo/american in aruba/etc?

so then Peeps was telling the truth ...
and Karin Janssen musta been on the up and up
cuz checkme tried to link her to the "non-event"
at Lorenzo's

sheesh ... and I fell for every bit of it

I can't remember if/when I've misjudged a situation
this badly before

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: October 09, 2008, 06:42:22 AM »

Finn...not hard to "disappear' something that was never there in the first place!

at Lorenzo's

this badly before

LOL...Finn...all I am saying is that we only have Checkme's word that there was a pic of the house on the internet on 6/9.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: October 09, 2008, 07:49:38 AM »

Mum,

IIRC, I hear Shango/I heard Shango also saw the scene Checkme described with Karin Jansen at the door. I think she told me they brought him out in handcuffs.

Also, check the date for the bust of the M/V Sea Atlantic: http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/carib090505.html

I remember a lot of talk about the bust of the D'Mary but I think it was later in June also...
http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2005/06/30/seizes.shtml

One more, lol.

The Chamber of Commerce board:
http://www.arubachamber.com/contactboardmembers.htm

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: October 09, 2008, 08:12:00 AM »

Mum,

IIRC, I hear Shango/I heard Shango also saw the scene Checkme described with Karin Jansen at the door. I think she told me they brought him out in handcuffs.

Also, check the date for the bust of the M/V Sea Atlantic: http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/carib090505.html

I remember a lot of talk about the bust of the D'Mary but I think it was later in June also...
http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2005/06/30/seizes.shtml

One more, lol.

The Chamber of Commerce board:
http://www.arubachamber.com/contactboardmembers.htm

Thanks vms...Too many pain meds...LOL...Driving DH nuts as well!!!!

Wonder why the Chamber decided you didn't have to log in anymore?

Had a note to check on the Mary...remember that from way back...

LOL...on the dates...old habits die hard!

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: October 09, 2008, 08:18:58 AM »

Lively Case Discussion #635 6/5 - 6/6/2007 « Reply #692 on: June 06, 2007, 01:13:34 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspected foul-play involving American teenager Natalee Holloway isn't the only big crime story in Aruba these days. Known as a favorite transshipment for drug traffckers, the waters surrounding Aruba were the scene of a major drug interdiction operation by US officials.

United States federal agents seized 4,488 pounds of cocaine on board the Bolivian-flagged vessel M/V Sea Atlantic at approximately 150 nautical miles off the coast of Aruba. The seizure was part of Operation Caribbean Corridor, an investigative/law enforcement initiative by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the US Coast Guard in the Caribbean Basin.

snipped...

"ICE and the other federal agencies in Operation Caribbean Corridor — DEA, FBI and the US Coast Guard — are working together, efficiently and intelligently to stop the transshipment of drugs and other contraband in the Caribbean Basin," according to officials from ICE.

Big bust on 6/5...Obviously this was already in the works! Were the SGs arrested to take the spotlight off of this joint venture and not J2K...so the dots would not be connected?

Would the operation have been jeopardized on 6/5 if the 'eyes in the sky' had told what they really saw?

Eyes of God see from afar
If ye have truth, ask not how it was begotten

All of Shangoís information comes from the higher power, Olorum
Eyes of god may look from afar with great acuity (keeness of hearing, sight, intellect).
How can one hunt for lions with fishing gear?
Time is the enemy of the cowboys
and friend to the Arawaks, the Babylonians, and the hunted Jungle beasts

If a bird whispers an evil secret, the listener is not the sinner!
Not all messages come from a terrestrial origin.
Believe.
When olorum speaks, lesser gods listen
but do not ask how it is they hear

Shango Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 2:36 am
Casanostra is standing at a window looking onto Babylon

casanostra Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 2:35 am
I picked the casanostra as a name after doing much research as to their relationship to the island of Aruba and the drug trade, as well as other things that go along with it. Do some googling and find out for yourself. I think that Natalee is alive and that there are people on the island, and those that pass through the island that no one wants to mess with. There lies the predicament. You have a criminal element more powerful than the authorities and a chess game is being played. I think Joran is being protected, but he is also guilty of something. Not murder, but leading Natalee into something very sinister. I apologize if my speculation is in any way disrespectful to she or her family, but I find this very intriguing and it goes much deeper than what is implied on television.

Shango Says:
How long does a cat hold a mouse before eating it? (interesting analogy)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: October 09, 2008, 08:27:06 AM »

snipped...

DirtyHand holds the key to the secrets of the SlanderFoot Clan
And who has the Elder SlanderFoot contacted in Babylon? (listening to elder)
Hidden whispers, plans for the future.
OMERTA    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omerta
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: October 09, 2008, 08:57:01 AM »

COLOMBO...Do you know much about Norwin Meneses? Wonder if he is related to Andres...or maybe it is just a coincidence and Andres did take some pics he wasn't supposed to that night! TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: October 09, 2008, 09:13:39 AM »

D'Mary...Same old press clip...no names? Has to be more on a bust that big! Will keep looking...

MIAMI - More than $126 million in cocaine will be offloaded from the Coast Guard Cutter Mohawk, at Coast Guard Sector Key West, Fla., and turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement and FBI officials, 2 p.m. today.

The drugs were seized in a joint effort between the Coast Guard, the Royal Netherlands Navy ship Van Speik and Joint Interagency Task Force South, June 25, 200 miles northwest of Santa Marta, Colombia.

Coast Guard Law Enforcement Detachment 105 and the crew of the Royal Netherlands Navy ship Van Speijk teamed up and seized almost two tons of cocaine that was hidden aboard the 200-foot cargo ship D’Mary. The San Diego-based Coast Guard team deployed aboard the Dutch naval ship found the contraband hidden in hidden compartments aboard D'Mary with assistance from a Royal Netherlands Navy Maritime Security Team.

The eight crewmembers of D’Mary and the 85 bales of contraband transferred to the Coast Guard cutter Mohawk will be turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement and FBI officials in Key West. The 85 bales of cocaine weighing almost 4,000 pounds have an import value of more than $126 million.

The cutter Mohawk is a 270-foot medium endurance cutter from Key West.

Editors Note: Media wanting to cover the event should contact the Seventh Coast Guard District Public Affairs office at 305-415-6683.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1910 on: October 09, 2008, 11:25:56 AM »

<...snippet...>

Shango Says:
How long does a cat hold a mouse before eating it? (interesting analogy)

Cat is a type of lion. a mouse is a type of rat.

How long will a lion hold a whiskered rat before the rat pauses, thinks about it, then drinks a cup of gravy (takes the bribe).

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 6:12 pm
A whiskered rat will pause in repose, and then drink a cup of gravy.

So who's the whiskered rat, oduber or rudy cazootie?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1911 on: October 09, 2008, 11:48:05 AM »

Read the Checkme posts...they are enlightening about Lorenzo and a few other things.  I always hint, but no one ever listens to me. LOL 

Quick read and out of context...

Sounds a lot like Simian...possibly cut from the same cloth!

Have never thought while reading Checkme's posts that "he" was a male...just the impression I got...now with dishes piled on the sink and reading the posts...I am more convinced than ever...Arlene?

I saw that I referred to Checkme as a "he", but I should have said he/she.  I agree with you. That also gives us so many choices as to who Checkme was. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: October 09, 2008, 11:51:15 AM »

at Lorenzo's

this badly before

No, you didn't fall for anything...you are very astute.  If you notice there are some things that both Simian and Checkme said that were true.  It's like all the other stuff...a little truth here and a lot of BS mixed in. You have done just fine....better than me most days.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: October 09, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »

at Lorenzo's

this badly before

No, you didn't fall for anything...you are very astute.  If you notice there are some things that both Simian and Checkme said that were true.  It's like all the other stuff...a little truth here and a lot of BS mixed in. You have done just fine....better than me most days.

Sim said many times that the Kalpoes don't know what happened...

Checkme said many times that Joran is innocent...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 09, 2008, 12:02:55 PM »

Let's try this:

Van der Straaten holds the key to the secrets of the van der Sloots.
And who has Paulus contacted in Holland?
Secret plans being made
Mafia connections.

Replace any name you want in there as Dirty Hand and see how it works.  Now, you have to ask yourself what did that poster know and how?  Interesting thoughts to say the least.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: October 09, 2008, 12:06:38 PM »

at Lorenzo's

this badly before

Have you noticed that all those cryptic posters made every effort to distance the 3 perps that were last seen with Natalee from the crime?  To believe they were all innocent you must believe that Natalee did indeed die as a result of an accident from too much alcohol and drugs of some kind.  You also have to believe that she was not given those drugs by any of the 3 perps.  In essence you must believe Joran's beach story. Yet...if it were only an accidental death by Natalee's own doing her body would be home now. 
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: October 09, 2008, 02:09:34 PM »

at Lorenzo's

this badly before

Have you noticed that all those cryptic posters made every effort to distance the 3 perps that were last seen with Natalee from the crime?  To believe they were all innocent you must believe that Natalee did indeed die as a result of an accident from too much alcohol and drugs of some kind.  You also have to believe that she was not given those drugs by any of the 3 perps.  In essence you must believe Joran's beach story. Yet...if it were only an accidental death by Natalee's own doing her body would be home now. 

Yes. The three were last to be seen with Natalee.  Then something bad happened. Joran called his father at 2am. Joran lost a sneaker. Joran called his father at 4am. Then 10 days later they were questioned. Someone gave them all hush money. All but S. Croes that is, because the music man's song wasn't on the bill. And now they all walk free. 

So who footed the tab, and why? 

And why would S. Croes want to interject himself into the mix? I read he was at C&C that night. Also read he was asleep on his boat. Also read he drove some MBers back to the hotel from C&C. So what part is the truth?
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: October 09, 2008, 06:49:29 PM »

COLOMBO...Do you know much about Norwin Meneses? Wonder if he is related to Andres...or maybe it is just a coincidence and Andres did take some pics he wasn't supposed to that night! TIA

nothing on this......
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: October 09, 2008, 07:02:27 PM »

Let's try this:

Van der Straaten holds the key to the secrets of the van der Sloots.
And who has Paulus contacted in Holland?
Secret plans being made
Mafia connections.

Replace any name you want in there as Dirty Hand and see how it works.  Now, you have to ask yourself what did that poster know and how?  Interesting thoughts to say the least.

Shango Says:June 26th, 2005 at 9:19 pm
DirtyHand is not an Arawak

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:35 pm
DirtyHand is not an Arawak

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too. (Arawak dirty hand)

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:01 pm
Arawaks often go to play (the game) in small houses of Babylon with the offspring of the Elders

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
DirtyHand is not a child of Babylon (child of Arawak?)

but the foundations of the house of babylon will shake
even harder if Arawak Dirty Hand is revealed (Babalu....DirtyHand=the link)

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:55 pm
Why do they leave the Maze open?
Why hasn’t an Arawak probed it’s fetid depths. (!!!???)

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:11 am
All the Arawaks know the Maze which plays the poison songs (dirty Hand!)

Seek ye DirtyHand and the Fetid Arawak King who wishes to blame the babylonians (JVDS, K2) for the behaviour of lowly minions (elder, DirtyHand).

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1919 on: October 10, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »

Interesting post by AG...Nazi Murders????

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:57 am
Local, I’ve never heard anyone getting life here. I think Nazi murders and the like have gotten life. Of course, It’s 3 am, and my brain isn’t in its top condition.

1940's... and the ship Antilla... among others.

The Nazis used Aruba as a point between Germany and Argentina... and points in between.

They could not use Deutsch Marks to pay for fuel for their ships, so they used gold taken from the teeth of concentration victims.

The Antilla was scuttled off the coat of Aruba.

Nazis were on Aruba.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.