April 23, 2024, 03:51:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277468 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2008, 04:40:33 PM »

Caesu...if you provide me with that Minister of tourisms' phone #...I will call him...and, tell him how to get some GREAT publicity for Aruba...and help bring the tourists back....Yep I will....

Destiny...

i read your earlier request. but i didn't think you were serious. 

but this is the phonenumber of the Tourism Department: from the USA: 011-297-588-0114
and this is his email: edisonbriesen@yahoo.com
this is the email of his secretary(?), Tamara Waldron: t.waldron@aruba.com

Thank You Caesu....one ringy dingy.....

I didn't know Tamara Waldron was his secretary. She posted the very first piece of government propaganda on 6-5-2005

I'm sure someone has it.

nice - one more mystery solved.

good job caesu

"...looking at the picture does not mean blaming the island or its people….we should keep looking at the big picture which does involve at looking at other possibilities, other than a crime, for the dissapearance of the 18 year old.

So far there has not been any indication of a murder, a kidnapping etc and we should all stick together and help in searching for his girl instead of assuming things and smearing Aruba on the news.

I do believe she will be found as there have been numerous sightings of Natalee, which indicate more that this is a runaway case than any other….of course we don’t know for sure, but we must leave the windows of numerous possibilities open."

Comment by Tamara Waldron | June 5, 2005, 7:13 pm

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2008, 04:43:02 PM »

Well, all the airlines are in trouble right now.  I have to take the "cattle car" to Texas when I go and if I take American, they charge for the first bag so I have to wear a whole weeks worth of clothing on the plane!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »

IIRC she was the tourism babe floating the runaway rumor the first week. Good to see you Bro!

always good to see you too Dayhiker.

right she was - but being the secretary of the tourism minster puts a new light on it and furthers the corruption.

I agree Bro. Another dot connected. Another piece of the grand corruption scheme known as the Aruban government, AHATA, ATA, ALE, and the Dutch Judicial System.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »

[

when listening to that Transport and Tourism minister it seems he is really in denial.
he is going to try to get tourists from South America and Europe.
the tourists from South America aren't getting a simular amount of money in.

talk about being in denial, did you read the speech briesen told at the carib. tourism meeting when he said that aruba had set the model to be used by the whole region for cases like natalee holloway's case.  i could just visualize the other attendees turning beet red and choking down the screams of denial.
dennisintn

those aruba politicians don't just lie. but they say the exact opposite.
i keep noticing that. Rudy Croes and Oduber do that too on other issues.
and then afterwards they have to deny that they even said or spin it in some other way.

Great observation!  I contend that this deceptive cannot be confined to only Arbuan politicians.

Sorry caesu ... I could not resist.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2008, 04:43:58 PM »

Steering Committee of the Strategic Communications Task Force:

Myrna Jansen, chairperson Aruba Tourism Authority
Serge Mansur, chairperson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Jorge Pesquera, chairperson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association Edwin Roos Chamber of Commerce
Jaap Beaujon Advisor
Agustin Vrolijk Department of Foreign Affairs
Frits Israel Aruba Tourism Authority
Gina Lopez-Gnecco Aruba Tourism Authority
Rob Smith Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation

Additional members
Greg Peterson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Olindo Koolman Former Governor of Aruba
Alfonso Riverol Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Andy Osbourne Aruba Timeshare Association
Jan van Nes Aruba Timeshare Association
Bill Carson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Erik Brete Liaison to the office of the Prime Minister
Henry Baarh Minister Plenipotentiary Washington
John Merryweather Former Government Official
Tamara Waldron Ministry of Tourism and Transportation
Ruben Trappenberg Aruba Airport Authority
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2008, 04:49:02 PM »

thank you Pita - you're a doll.

so, Oduber is off the island until 6-9 in Fort Lauderdale... someone must have told him what was going on during this time, and he had to have told Briesen - or Marisol told Breisen and that's when this all started. Oduber controls all communications on the island and he holds all responsibility even if others acted without his knowledge - it's lawsuit time - JQK should sue the butt cheeks off of Aruba for defamation and slander at a minimum.

Breisen ORDERED Waldron to begin posting. A government official ordered this propaganda campaign, and I think this is one of the first steps to proving it.

that's solved.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2008, 04:54:00 PM »

thank you Pita - you're a doll.

so, Oduber is off the island until 6-9 in Fort Lauderdale... someone must have told him what was going on during this time, and he had to have told Briesen - or Marisol told Breisen and that's when this all started. Oduber controls all communications on the island and he holds all responsibility even if others acted without his knowledge - it's lawsuit time - JQK should sue the butt cheeks off of Aruba for defamation and slander at a minimum.

Breisen ORDERED Waldron to begin posting. A government official ordered this propaganda campaign, and I think this is one of the first steps to proving it.

that's solved.

IIRC the Aruba top dogs ordered many government employees those first weeks and months to flood the forums during working hours on government computers to trash Natalee and float rumors about Beth and Jug. It was confirmed by some posters from Aruba.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2008, 04:54:23 PM »

Here is the full post from the front page of SM:

Tamara Waldron wrote:

THanks Gabriel! As an American citizen living in Aruba, and having lived in the U.S. for nearly 10 years I can assure you that most of us are looking at the big picture and we share the concerns of Natalee’s family and friends.
Howver, looking at the picture does not mean blaming the island or its people….we should keep looking at the big picture which does involve at looking at other possibilities, other than a crime, for the dissapearance of the 18 year old.
So far there has not been any indication of a murder, a kidnapping etc and we should all stick together and help in searching for his girl instead of assuming things and smearing Aruba on the news.
I do believe she will be found as there have been numerous sightings of Natalee, which indicate more that this is a runaway case than any other….of course we don’t know for sure, but we must leave the windows of numerous possibilities open.

Jun 5, 7:13 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/natalee-holloway-information/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »

Well, all the airlines are in trouble right now.  I have to take the "cattle car" to Texas when I go and if I take American, they charge for the first bag so I have to wear a whole weeks worth of clothing on the plane!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2008, 04:56:01 PM »

weren't the guards already arrested for murder at this point?

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2008, 04:57:43 PM »

"...looking at the picture does not mean blaming the island or its people….we should keep looking at the big picture which does involve at looking at other possibilities, other than a crime, for the dissapearance of the 18 year old.

I do believe she will be found as there have been numerous sightings of Natalee, which indicate more that this is a runaway case than any other….of course we don’t know for sure, but we must leave the windows of numerous possibilities open."

Comment by Tamara Waldron | June 5, 2005, 7:13 pm

Pita, you are doll!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2008, 04:58:35 PM »

She posted that the very day they were arrested.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2008, 04:59:32 PM »

Julia Renfro is Glenda. She mistakenly posted an email with the address to Aruba Today.

She originally took the name “Glenda” with an avatar of the Wizard of OZ, thinking she was “the good” witch. She wasn’t smart enough to know the name is Glenna.

She wrote the trash article regarding the medjet and The bad FBI. The article quoting Angela Munzenhofer and Dompig. It is still availble at the Aruban police website KPA.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »

Here is the full post from the front page of SM:

Tamara Waldron wrote:

THanks Gabriel! As an American citizen living in Aruba, and having lived in the U.S. for nearly 10 years I can assure you that most of us are looking at the big picture and we share the concerns of Natalee’s family and friends.
Howver, looking at the picture does not mean blaming the island or its people….we should keep looking at the big picture which does involve at looking at other possibilities, other than a crime, for the dissapearance of the 18 year old.
I do believe she will be found as there have been numerous sightings of Natalee, which indicate more that this is a runaway case than any other….of course we don’t know for sure, but we must leave the windows of numerous possibilities open.

Jun 5, 7:13 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/natalee-holloway-information/

scubajap says-
Re: the Max De Vries story-
This broke just around the time the brothers were released from jail, and had people thinking along different lines.
Max de Vries was not alone when he went out on a jet ski, he was with a family friend David Stacy, 56. Max's father had died 14 months before, and it could have been Mom's boyfriend, but I think that was kind of quick, so I don't know.
David Stacy reported that Max's jet ski stalled, and when he went to help Max, his stalled too.
David then claimed the jet ski's capsized and the two hung on. Max eventually tired, fell away and drifted off. Search and Rescue found David Stacy hanging on to the Jet skis I don't know how many hours later. Max could not be found.
<snipped>

'roobagoogle translation -

'we are going to blame you and your families'

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2008, 05:03:52 PM »

I've been trying to call Minister Briesen...phone just keeps ringing...don't have friccin' voice mail over there.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2008, 05:05:42 PM »

They've got you there too! They are going to start weighing everyone and charging you by the pound!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2008, 05:05:48 PM »

they were arrested at 6 am or so - and she posted that at 7:13 pm

how could she say they are not looking at a murder when two people were already charged - and there was strong evidence - not strong suspicions?

that chick is whacked 

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »

Julia Renfro is Glenda. She mistakenly posted an email with the address to Aruba Today.

She originally took the name “Glenda” with an avatar of the Wizard of OZ, thinking she was “the good” witch. She wasn’t smart enough to know the name is Glenna.

She wrote the trash article regarding the medjet and The bad FBI. The article quoting Angela Munzenhofer and Dompig. It is still availble at the Aruban police website KPA.

ALSO - Julia Renfro posted with the nickname of BONDIA here at SM before she was banned and went to the Refugee's site using the nickname Glenda.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2008, 05:09:33 PM »

they were arrested at 6 am or so - and she posted that at 7:13 pm

how could she say they are not looking at a murder when two people were already charged - and there was strong evidence - not strong suspicions?

that chick is whacked 

ATA/AHATA hadn't changed her talking points, LOL! I didn't realize it until Klaas posted the original Rob, but she was posting alongside GABE LEO!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2008, 05:12:38 PM »

I've been trying to call Minister Briesen...phone just keeps ringing...don't have friccin' voice mail over there.....

Eddie must be up to his ass in alligators. Say, have you ever noticed how closely he resembles Antonio Carlo? Cheesy face, greasy hair. They could be brothers in slime. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.