April 24, 2024, 02:14:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277482 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #280 on: June 06, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »

I hear it is a guy named Dan Lewis of the ?? Reader in San Diego. phone number 619-302-8900

I have not found anything yet on this guy and his resume looks thinner than Gielen's.

this is the name I have.

My guess is, the only bio, that will magically become available, will appear in wikipedia complete with unsubstantiated lies.  Perhaps under "forensic scientist".....

One of his associates wasn't complimentary on Aruba:

Jetting to Aruba is tiresome, uncomfortable, and annoying. Especially if you're sitting next to a shower curtain salesman for motel chains who wants to tell you every fascinating aspect of the job. Airline peanut bags are still as hard to open as ever, and airport security -- well, you probably know. Aruba isn't what it once was, but you can still find good seafood restaurants. A good steak? Good luck.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2006/aug/10/what-happened-your-shorts/

He B. talkin' about this feller!

Del Griffith

"Planes, Trains and Automobiles"

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: June 06, 2008, 06:15:16 PM »

I've listed to Elmo and a few things come to mind.

What if the Aruban Judiciary does the right thing with regard to J2K, PVDS, and others?   What if the gang is taken to task for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway (and other things)?

I wonder if tourism businesses will call Elmo (and Mrs. Johnson, and their friends) back to help them book the vacation of a lifetime?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: June 06, 2008, 06:29:51 PM »

Probably not! I don't think Aruba would really want

me, Mrs. Johnson, or my brother Howard Johnson...

in their GENERALLLLLL DIRRRRRECTION.   Smile

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: June 06, 2008, 06:31:51 PM »

I've listed to Elmo and a few things come to mind.

What if the Aruban Judiciary does the right thing with regard to J2K, PVDS, and others?   What if the gang is taken to task for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway (and other things)?

I wonder if tourism businesses will call Elmo (and Mrs. Johnson, and their friends) back to help them book the vacation of a lifetime?

When you search "arubans in drag" ---- you get "Tito Lacle" 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: June 06, 2008, 06:35:35 PM »

Put a fruit-basket on his head, some lipstick, and two bananas hanging from his ears and he

is regular Carmen Miranda, wreck! I TISH you not.

------------------
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »

Hello Klaas...and Gang...I took the day off...feeling better Wink

Just got off the phone with K-Swiss Corporate...the shoe in the photo..the LX Graffiti  IIRC...it was produced in the 2nd. quarter of 2005...extremely limited production...in the men's shoe the metal D-rings for the laces came in blue and red...

White D-rings only... in the woman's shoe...

That model of shoe was distributed in the US only...no European distribution on that model.

Did we ever discuss the metal D-rings?

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: June 06, 2008, 06:44:38 PM »

Thank You Destiny for all your hard work. So it was not Joran's shoe.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: June 06, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »

Thank You Destiny for all your hard work. So it was not Joran's shoe.
That would be my take. 

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: June 06, 2008, 06:54:22 PM »

Just got off the phone with K-Swiss Corporate...the shoe in the photo..the LX Graffiti  IIRC...it was produced in the 2nd. quarter of 2005...extremely limited production...in the men's shoe the metal D-rings for the laces came in blue and red...

That model of shoe was distributed in the US only...no European distribution on that model.

Destiny

The red sole ones have white rings for the laces on the picture from K-swiss someone showed yesterday.   Jack Blue
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #289 on: June 06, 2008, 06:58:07 PM »

i found this about Alex Mathew

were is that Camp? is that true ?

Aruba girl works for

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: June 06, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »

Destiny

The red sole ones have white rings for the laces on the picture from K-swiss someone showed yesterday.   Jack Blue
hmmmm - nothing makes sense. Perhaps they were mistaken on the "model #"

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2008, 07:01:09 PM »

Destiny

The second quarter:  April, May, June 2005?  He said the shoes were new, but you know Joran.  Debbie may have received a picture on BFN that shows some interesting stuff on the found shoe--via e-mail.  If she got it she may share...jackb
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2008, 07:02:26 PM »

Destiny

I asked him if that model had colored soles...he said no...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #293 on: June 06, 2008, 07:03:07 PM »

And somewere on SM :
Alex Mathew (fighter?) is known to be pretty agressive and got himself in jail after commiting ‘’multiple beatings'’ over a period of time. Then he was in jail I guess the guards and him got in a row and hit him too hard. Something like that. Haven’t heard about him in years.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: June 06, 2008, 07:07:15 PM »

Destiny

To clarify - so since this shoe has white "D" rings it is a womans shoe?  BUT...it was produced 2nd quarter 2005 in the  USA (Joran claimed to have purchased his shoes in the USA).

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: June 06, 2008, 07:09:19 PM »

Destiny

Someone may be "pulling your leg."  The ones in the picture appears to be the same and has red soles.  Also has white lace rings.  The found shoe seems to have either the paint chipped off (one is torn away from the string in that pic.) and the bare metal showing. Close to the bottom and very close to the shoe is showing some red, but???? Jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: June 06, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »

Need to run to the store, BRB
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 06, 2008, 07:17:16 PM »

Destiny

Someone may be "pulling your leg."  The ones in the picture appears to be the same and has red soles.  Also has white lace rings.  The found shoe seems to have either the paint chipped off (one is torn away from the string in that pic.) and the bare metal showing. Close to the bottom and very close to the shoe is showing some red, but???? Jackb

As well, at the bottom of the found show at the base of the heel indicates there was a red sole on this shoe.  It is a small piece of red rubber left there.  Also the sole was removed from the found shoe.  If you do get a chance to see what was sent to Debbie at BFN you can see where the sole was attached and whatever it is they used to help attach it beside the glue shows as little stud like pieces, possibly.  Jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: June 06, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »

Nice work Destiny! Interesting that this shoe was made and distributed at about the same time Joran said he bought his and in the states. Also interesting is the substance all over the front of the shoe..They certainly did a deicent job if this is all a hoax.

So is this a very small ladies shoe like the OM in Aruba claims? Or a shoe much bigger like the reporter claimed?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 07:32:49 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 06, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »

Need to run to the store, BRB

sighs loudly, some people just never learn.  never take my wonderfully reasonable and intelligent advice.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.