April 25, 2024, 02:51:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277510 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: June 06, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »

Yes the men's shoe has white...red...blue D-rings

I don't remember seeing blue D-rings on the shoes he showed Greta which he said were exactly like the ones he lost. What am I missing here?

Thanks Klaas! Did he not tell Greta that those were exactly like the shoes he left at the beach?

Yes Dayhiker, he did but he lies so who really knows 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: June 06, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »

CapsLockWizard

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2958 on: February 29, 2008, 04:35:29 PM »

Quote from: Anna on February 29, 2008, 02:36:28 PM
Capslock,

You are correct that he was not extradited.  He is in prison here on new and separate charges.  I couldn't recall the details, just knew he was still in jail.

Here is Post #616 from link below:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2439.msg317518#msg317518

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 -
« Reply #616 on: December 15, 2007, 02:18:17 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Anna on December 14, 2007, 10:46:06 PM
Thanks, Hotshots.

So Matthews is serving time in this country as a sort of exchange with Netherlands.  I wonder how much longer he has to go on his sentence.

And talk about wild stories, very early when I first heard about him and had a few Aruban contacts, one of them told me in an email that the reason he got in a fight with Vocking in the first place was because Vocking was hitting on Matthews wife, implying that if she knew what was good for Alex, she better play along with him.

That's just one of those wild rumors and I have no way of proving it one way or another, just gossip but it might explain his behavior somewhat.

No, Matthews is being held because he lied on his visa entry papers. He is now saying he is a political prisoner in the USA and the US is committing a crime against humanity by holding him in jail.

He also claimed that he was being mistreated and tortured by his US jailers.

It is interesting to know how things are turning in live.

Ben King did order many Abuse situation on Alex they forget that people will get out of jail one day. and tell the horror put on him.

This time the coins has flipped and now is the Judge and the son that has done something that he can not walk away. This is not a domestic abuse case but a Murder. They will use all the tactical tricks to find a way to save there A$$.

I know know thats why he left these clues like Art. 41 and The 46 court etc.

I wonder how many years he has to serve in the USA.

BTW in USA he might have computer access. it is the norm in europian jails, maybe someone post it for him.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #342 on: June 06, 2008, 08:48:08 PM »

I don't remember seeing blue D-rings on the shoes he showed Greta which he said were exactly like the ones he lost. What am I missing here?

LOL...maybe I didn't post it clear...the D-rings are all of one color...either...white...red...or blue...not a mix of colors on one shoe... 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: June 06, 2008, 08:48:40 PM »

Anna
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2960 on: February 29, 2008, 04:39:37 PM »

Capslock,

I was also thinking along the lines of when was Matthews NOT in jail.  Could it have been during the time of the Shango posts?  Someone more into Shang than I am would have to determine this.  But I don't think he would have computer access in solitary confinement as would defeat the purpose of taking away privileges.

His wife could have posted for him but think she is in RI or CT area, Northeast.  Not Florida.

But it could also be a reason for the postings to have stopped as well.

JE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2961 on: February 29, 2008, 04:43:12 PM »

interesting article about Matews

ARUBA (EWORLDWIRE) May 27, 2005

Local activists are not only gearing up for the upcoming September elections in Aruba, but one group in particular has stepped up its attacks on the MEP government, accusing the government of being in serious violation of international human rights laws and violating the basic human rights of its own citizenry.

Attorney Roland A. Smith and renowned black activist and survivor of the Aruba prison abuse scandal, Mr. Alex Mathew, have joined forces in opposing the MEP government. Mathew vehemently has maintained his innocence prior to and during his incarceration at the KIA correctional facility from 2001 to 2004. Many pundits argue that it is Mathew who initially indirectly uncovered and exposed the corrupt and atrocious racist practices of the MEP Government when a group of disinterested international activists learned of the abuse perpetrated onto Mathew by government officials and decided to take matters into their own hands with their own investigation. The group also addressed other clear cases of abuse towards black inmates.

"It is time for the global community to know and appreciate the large scale racial abuse that the MEP has, for the most part, always condoned. We will continue to expose the corrupt practices of the MEP and we will not stop. The United Nations will hear our voices and so will the international tourists who are the bread and butter of the Arubian economy," said Mathew.

Mathew, a native of Aruba served a sentence at the KIA correctional facility in Aruba from 2001 to 2004 after, what may call was the wrongful conviction of an innocent black man. To many, the crime was simply the color of Mathews skin together with his high level of intellect and the fact that he was, at the time, a young entrepreneur who was headed for tremendous success. Mathew's case is currently being heard before the European Court of Human Rights.

Luis A. Maxwell, a businessman from New York who monitored the incarceration and abuse of Mathew, described Mathew's detention "as an international racial injustice, an injustice that Martin Luther King would never have tolerated. Mathew was and is incredibly intelligent, he was on the brink of great success at the time he was wrongfully convicted and incarcerated. I truly believe that if Mathew was Caucasian, we would not even be talking about him."

Mathew further stated that, in the coming months, "we plan on meeting with the United States Congressional Black Caucus, and we intend to have their support both nationally and internationally. The MEP needs to understand that there are not only other people, but other governments deeply concerned about potential racial and human rights violations in Aruba."

The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor, a division of the United States Department of State, recently called the prison system in Aruba "substandard." Mathew and many others plan on addressing their concerns not only in the upcoming elections in Aruba but also to the United States and the United Nations.

Mathew is also spearheading efforts to enforce air quality standards in Aruba. San Nicolas is home to the oil refinery which has polluted the Aruban environment. "Many people, including small children are suffering from health problems related of the poor air quality which is believed to stem directly from the refinery," said Mathew.

The population of San Nicolas is predominantly black and Mathew is not afraid to point fingers at the government, accusing it of intentionally assisting in the placement of the refinery in an area made up of mostly low black citizens. Mathew also urges the public to visit the website www.savesannicolas.com for updates.

Mathew concluded by saying, "We will fight tooth and nail to see that every citizen of Aruba, whether black or white, is treated equally and with absolute respect - no matter the color of their skin.&quot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: June 06, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »

Caps response to Anna post:

According to KIA papers he did serve his sentance in Aruba completly. He was not extradited to the USA.

This is from KIA officials that handled him everyday.

Whoever wrote that article definitely was no thug. Well written.

Hey Las!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 06, 2008, 08:49:24 PM »

The mens tennis shoe on WWW.kswiss.com have white rings on them...

Yes on Mens shoe...D-rings are white...red...and blue...expert from email from K-Swiss...

***I can't say for sure if the shoe in the image is men's or women's.  I
did check with our guys in Asia last evening and as mentioned the shoe
in the image is what we call a "Special Make-up".  This means it's a
limited production run shoe specifically intended for a particular
retailer or region. 

The model name of the shoe in the image was called the "Classic LX
Graffiti".  In men's we produced roughly 7,666 pair and in women's we
produced 9,788 pair.***

Destiny,

Please forgive me for being dense. I've been a sick sock monkey for about 3 weeks now, so my brain is probably not working properly. I just want to clarify something about the shoe.

The shoe COULD be a man's shoe because the rings on the mens' shoes could have been either red or white or blue?

Thanks.

BT Baby, I hope you're okay now! Good to see you.

Thanks, Hiker. 

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: June 06, 2008, 08:49:35 PM »

JE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2962 on: February 29, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »

ON NOVEMBER 5, 2005, he was returning from a trip to Holland, and he was pulled aside at Logan Airport in Boston by Customs. He was asked if he had ever been in jail in Aruba. He told them yes. They came back with some paperwork and said there was a discrepancy, and that he was being paroled back into the U.S.

U.S. Customs took his green card and passport, and gave him a notice to report to the customs office in Providence to explain the situation, so he could get back his green card and passport. We went to the CBP [Customs and Border Patrol] office on several occasions, and each time we went, they said they didn’t have the documents. They kept postponing the appointment.

Then we got another letter to go to the immigration office on May 9 to complete “the deferred inspection,” and we thought he was going to get his green card back. They took him in a room and shackled him and arrested him. We never got a chance to explain the situation.

When he was paroled back in the U.S., every time we went to the customs office, we asked if we could bring an attorney, and they told us he was not entitled to an attorney, because of his parole status.

He’s been in jail since May 9,2006. They’ve beat him up, violated his rights, denied him due process and tortured him at each of the prisons immigration has placed him in.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: June 06, 2008, 08:51:17 PM »

LOL...maybe I didn't post it clear...the D-rings are all of one color...either...white...red...or blue...not a mix of colors on one shoe... 

But Joran's have always been white, at least in every photo I've seen. How do the blue D-rings enter the picture?  I conflused. 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: June 06, 2008, 08:51:46 PM »

I will stop now, but here is the info on the Spice Night Club from Caps. This information is in the Shango 1 thread around page 148-149. 

The Spice Night Club:

This club belong to Enrique Trimon jr. His father is the owner of The National Car Rental. The Father bought the property for the son Enrique (Froggy). With money of the father, the son build the club.

Spice was a nice latin / dance club in Noord... The club was doing very well, but the Erique jr. (Nic=Froggy) was havely into cocain use. The club was booming with the Latin community at that time. The bouncers operating the entrance where the Millenium Security Group. When froggy could not run it no more, Alex rented the Club out for a Substantial amount for the rights to use this special permit that allows him to run the club till 5:00 am in the morning.

He and his security group did a wonderfull job in running it, but all the money that Alex paid for the rent of the place, froggy was putting up his nose...he was a full Junky. Froggy continue to visit the club at night and over the weekend. Alex did not like it at all that Froggy was in the club doing coke.

Alex put his wife in charge of the Club and here is where the nightmare for him has begun. The wife wanted him to be home with the two kids but Alex was more in the enterpreneurs mode and was expanding his Idea of a security force in Aruba that can protect against these upcomming problematic youth. he was growing and was controlling the night scene at door entrance. he was the commando at night. noboy dare to challange his group becuase they ment bussiness. Infraction, fights, drugs and you are black listed for 3 month then sis month and life.

His wife was behinde the bar and controlled the income. Alex knows the POS (Point of sale System well) and can read the numbers, (Sales on weekend where in the 15000.00 per night) he was also very aware of the Night club scene cheats and who was stealing. Alex confronted her about the missing money several times but she allways had answers, but Alex has another way to controll the bar...He counted the cases of beer, the bottle etc. He did not trust nobody with the numbers except for some of his close friend that he trusted. Sales was way up but the cash count shows diffrent.

Who was managing the bar?.......She was accousing Alex of not beeing a good father and Alex do not like when some one put him down...He confronted the wife with the money issue and it is here that thing escalate to where he beat the wife. The wife called the polis and he went to jail. The wife wanted to punish Alex for what he did but she did forgot that it was Alex who was the brain behind the secure operation of the club. The club was transform by the wife into a house of Rave with no control or knowledge on how to run the bussiness. (Wife was wasting the money and did not pay the rent).

The club could not be managed any more and the rent was not paid and so froggy took it all back. But he aslo was not in a condition to run the club (The money was not comming in) So he desided to pass the license to Ricky Croes from the Taxi Central. Now Taxi Central became SPICE in TAXI CLUB. Ricky was now feeding the habbits of froggy. The Spice in Taxi did well for some time and now it is also dead.. The Colomiban girlfriend from ricky (not his Wife) was also handling the money and flow the nest with the lood.

In 2006 The Taxi Central owners want that the club be shut down so that Taxi central be a Station for Taxi again and a social club for the Taxi group.

The father of froggy tried to help the boy with his problem, but the boy will not stop using cocain.

Froggy with the help of the Father, bought a new Black Hummer car and the rummors are that froggy is in costa Rica where is father has a house.. Froggy seems to be in a Treatment center in Costa Rica. will check more about this.

Note before Spice moved to Taxi Central location, Taxi was know to be a junky hangout place.....

This is a bit of the spice Club.

This is a small Story about the Spice.

This is a small story about the Spice Night Club
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 06, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »

Destiny - OK...so the shoes in Diario could be mens shoes and were sold in the 2nd quarter of 2005 in the USA.  Do I have that right?  If I have that right, then the shoes could have been Joran's.  Not saying they are, I'm just saying it's possible.

Yes...it's possible...as my contact said also...it was an extremely limited production...and he did say on the phone today...that model did have a few sold in Florida...but that model was not sold in the European MKT.   US only.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 06, 2008, 08:55:10 PM »

Thanks Klaas! Did he not tell Greta that those were exactly like the shoes he left at the beach?

Yes Dayhiker, he did but he lies so who really knows 

Now that's a fact! He is the lyingest bastard that ever walked God's green earth. However, I don't recall ever seeing any white tennis shoes with blue D-rings. Just not common. I'm trying to figra out why Joran's all of a sudden have to have blue D-rings, lol!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: June 06, 2008, 09:04:14 PM »

But Joran's have always been white, at least in every photo I've seen. How do the blue D-rings enter the picture?  I conflused. 

OK...we'll try this...Dayhiker...when all the shoes from that batch/model were manufactured/made...when they were all itty bitty baby shoes...some got white D-rings...some got red D-rings...and some got blue D-rings...then the itty bitty baby shoes sat in boxes until they grew up...then they were shipped to the United States of America...where they were bought by people....

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 06, 2008, 09:10:51 PM »

But he could have bought them on the internet.... and even if they were planted by someone, maybe it was to draw our attention to the area which it did

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 06, 2008, 09:13:33 PM »

OK...we'll try this...Dayhiker...when all the shoes from that batch/model were manufactured/made...when they were all itty bitty baby shoes...some got white D-rings...some got red D-rings...and some got blue D-rings...then the itty bitty baby shoes sat in boxes until they grew up...then they were shipped to the United States of America...where they were bought by people....

I understand all that, but why would that shoe at the dunes not be Joran's shoes because it doesn't have blue D-rings? I am trying to figure out why that shoe at the dunes has been ruled out.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: June 06, 2008, 09:15:00 PM »

Destiny - thanks for all your work getting in touch with the official from K-Swiss.  Much appreciated!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: June 06, 2008, 09:16:18 PM »

But he could have bought them on the internet.... and even if they were planted by someone, maybe it was to draw our attention to the area which it did

That is exactly my thinking, always 1. That shoe at the dunes looks like an obvious plant. It comes on the third anniversary of Natalee being missing and it matches the all-white shoe (read no blue D-ring) that Joran describes as the pair he left at the beach.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 06, 2008, 09:17:23 PM »

Destiny - thanks for all your work getting in touch with the official from K-Swiss.  Much appreciated!

I appreciated it too, Des. Not trying to be arbitrary, just trying to sort through this.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: June 06, 2008, 09:17:54 PM »

I understand all that, but why would that shoe at the dunes not be Joran's shoes because it doesn't have blue D-rings? I am trying to figure out why that shoe at the dunes has been ruled out.

Forget about the blue D rings.  The shoe at the dunes/lighthouse recently in Diario COULD have been Joran's based upon when the shoe was made.  Noting that Joran has said he purchased his shoes in the US and had indeed been in Florida not too long before Natalee was in Aruba.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #358 on: June 06, 2008, 09:20:39 PM »

Joran is such a mondo diil-wanger .... he probably bought fakes out of New York

or over E-Bay...   over   da

'INTERNETS'

He is that stupid, trust me.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: June 06, 2008, 09:23:38 PM »

Forget about the blue D rings.  The shoe at the dunes/lighthouse recently in Diario COULD have been Joran's based upon when the shoe was made.  Noting that Joran has said he purchased his shoes in the US and had indeed been in Florida not too long before Natalee was in Aruba.

So the shoe at the dunes could have been Joran's, most likely planted due to its lack of harsh aging if after all it had been laying there in the open three years in the elements?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.