April 24, 2024, 07:23:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 277503 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2008, 09:25:16 PM »

OK...we'll try this...Dayhiker...when all the shoes from that batch/model were manufactured/made...when they were all itty bitty baby shoes...some got white D-rings...some got red D-rings...and some got blue D-rings...then the itty bitty baby shoes sat in boxes until they grew up...then they were shipped to the United States of America...where they were bought by people....

I understand all that, but why would that shoe at the dunes not be Joran's shoes because it doesn't have blue D-rings? I am trying to figure out why that shoe at the dunes has been ruled out.

Dayhiker...ya gotta be messin' with me...right????...That shoe found last week...it could be Joran's shoe...now I'm confused about where Blue D-rings came from...aaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!
LOL....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 06, 2008, 09:28:04 PM »

Joran is such a mondo diil-wanger .... he probably bought fakes out of New York

or over E-Bay...   over   da

'INTERNETS'

He is that stupid, trust me.

Just like he was 19 years old. Just like he was an exchange student from Holland. Just like she was drunk, then she wasn't. Just like he dropped her off at the Holiday Inn. Etcetera etcetra. Being all about lying he probably did buy fakes, Carpe.

Wake up Holland, you've got an obvious murderer roaming free in your streets.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: June 06, 2008, 09:29:52 PM »

OK...we'll try this...Dayhiker...when all the shoes from that batch/model were manufactured/made...when they were all itty bitty baby shoes...some got white D-rings...some got red D-rings...and some got blue D-rings...then the itty bitty baby shoes sat in boxes until they grew up...then they were shipped to the United States of America...where they were bought by people....

I understand all that, but why would that shoe at the dunes not be Joran's shoes because it doesn't have blue D-rings? I am trying to figure out why that shoe at the dunes has been ruled out.

Dayhiker...ya gotta be messin' with me...right????...That shoe found last week...it could be Joran's shoe...now I'm confused about where Blue D-rings came from...aaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!
LOL....

LOL Des, I can assure you I am not trying to confuse you. 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 06, 2008, 09:33:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys, just a shout out.  I have studied the shoes until I am cross eyed!    I have a question about the sole of the shoe that Joran is wearing in the Greta interview.  It looks to have a thicker sole and an indent at the arch?  It also looks like it has not white but metal (silver) D-rings.  Am I seeing this correctly?  Also, from the many pictures of Joran that I have seen, he has several different styles of K-swiss shoes.  I have seen him with hi-tops with blue on them, cross-trainers, tennis shoes, etc.  We all know just because he said they were identical to the ones he lost that night DON'T MAKE IT SO!!  I believe that the shoe found could be Jorans.  Why Not?    I'll go ahead and stick my foot in my mouth some more -- but Dayhiker, I don't think I have ever seen Joran wear any shoes that have blue D-rings.  I think Destiny just meant that the men's could have blue, red, or white D-rings.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: June 06, 2008, 09:38:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys, just a shout out.  I have studied the shoes until I am cross eyed!    I have a question about the sole of the shoe that Joran is wearing in the Greta interview.  It looks to have a thicker sole and an indent at the arch?  It also looks like it has not white but metal (silver) D-rings.  Am I seeing this correctly?  Also, from the many pictures of Joran that I have seen, he has several different styles of K-swiss shoes.  I have seen him with hi-tops with blue on them, cross-trainers, tennis shoes, etc.  We all know just because he said they were identical to the ones he lost that night DON'T MAKE IT SO!!  I believe that the shoe found could be Jorans.  Why Not?    I'll go ahead and stick my foot in my mouth some more -- but Dayhiker, I don't think I have ever seen Joran wear any shoes that have blue D-rings.  I think Destiny just meant that the men's could have blue, red, or white D-rings.

Thank You KYcat!  I agree with what you posted...I haven't said welcome to you yet...so...Welcome to the Cage...have a banana...one of Dayhiker's that is...LOL

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: June 06, 2008, 09:41:45 PM »

Thanks for your input KY cat and it's good to see you! I have to admit the blue D-rings threw me for a loop. I do believe, as you suggest, the shoe at the dunes could have been Joran's and I think if it is it was planted due to the obvious lack of aging.

Funny how the shoe thing never goes away. Joran lies about it, tells different stories about it, and even the Kalpoes tell the interrogators to ask Joran where his shoes are. Has to be something important about them.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: June 06, 2008, 09:42:55 PM »

whew, Im glad thats over....have a banana daquari- smoke em if you got em....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: June 06, 2008, 09:44:06 PM »

Thank You KYcat!  I agree with what you posted...I haven't said welcome to you yet...so...Welcome to the Cage...have a banana...one of Dayhiker's that is...LOL

Destiny

Would you like that banana with white, blue, or red D-rings?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: June 06, 2008, 09:50:59 PM »

Why can't I have green D-rings?  I don't want to be like everyone else? 
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: June 06, 2008, 09:59:05 PM »

Thank you for the welcome!  Destiny, you do one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy the best!  The letter you spear headed was amazing.  All the monkeys bring so much to the table.  Dayhiker, I agree the *shoes* mean something important. 

I know this is O/T but just a quick note -- my 23 year old son just got back from Costa Rica.  He was there for 2 weeks doing different community services, helping restore parts of the rain forrest that have eroded, he worked in a US surgical unit on children with cleft paletes.  Before he went I researched Costa Rica thoroughly, went to Beth's website and did everything she advised regarding international travel.  Glad, I did!! He suffered heat stroke while he was there, had to go the hospital!  (he is fine)  I still prayed every day for his safe return but because of the precautions we took before he left I felt secure about his trip.  His best friend picked up a pit bull viper snake and got bit.  Now that was not smart but he is also okay!!!   

God Bless Beth.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 06, 2008, 09:59:41 PM »

Yes the men's shoe has white...red...blue D-rings

I don't remember seeing blue D-rings on the shoes he showed Greta which he said were exactly like the ones he lost. What am I missing here?

LOL...maybe I didn't post it clear...the D-rings are all of one color...either...white...red...or blue...not a mix of colors on one shoe... 

So did Joran make his trip to U.S. and buy these shoes in say April or May 05?  Both months are in the 2nd quarter of the 2005.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 06, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »

Welcome KYcat 

I am sooo confused about the rings on the shoes.     Thanks once again, Destiny, for your hard work with the shoe manufacturer.

The thing that is bothering  me the most about the shoe is not the color of the rings.  I'm with Dayhiker about why this shoe has suddenly surfaced on the third anniversary.  If the shoe is in fact Urine's shoe, then where has it been for three years and who has suddenly decided to expose Urine and his missing shoe?  I really don't believe that the shoe has been sitting there for three years.  Someone has been holding it for a reason.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 06, 2008, 10:04:16 PM »

Posted by Debbie, BFN

Opening trailer for Renee Gielen's documentary: (audio)

http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_holloway_docu_20080530_44_1kHz.mp3

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: June 06, 2008, 10:06:45 PM »

All I know is the shoes he wore on Greta are different (but similar) than the shoe found at the lighthouse. They are "close enough" alike that someone might say "they're the same."  If Joran lost his shoes that fateful night -- he couldn't have worn those shoes on Greta -- now could he!?!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: June 06, 2008, 10:08:20 PM »

Destiny

Dayhiker...You horses' arse....

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: June 06, 2008, 10:10:20 PM »

Destiny

Dayhiker...You horses' arse....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 06, 2008, 10:11:39 PM »

Why can't I have green D-rings?  I don't want to be like everyone else? 

Calling K-Swiss right now...Lala's wants green D-rings....

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 06, 2008, 10:14:48 PM »

Destiny, could Joran have ordered that special edition K-Swiss on line at kswiss.com?

I know you said it was only sold in the US but maybe it could have been ordered at their website also.  Just a thought. 

Ebay has several K-swiss for sale as we speak.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: June 06, 2008, 10:17:50 PM »

All I know is the shoes he wore on Greta are different (but similar) than the shoe found at the lighthouse. They are "close enough" alike that someone might say "they're the same."  If Joran lost his shoes that fateful night -- he couldn't have worn those shoes on Greta -- now could he!?!

I would think that with a total production of under 20,000 pairs of that model shoe...spread over the US...Urine would be hard pressed to find the exact same shoe..in his size...again...

Destiny

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 06, 2008, 10:18:59 PM »

Welcome KYcat 

I am sooo confused about the rings on the shoes.     Thanks once again, Destiny, for your hard work with the shoe manufacturer.

The thing that is bothering  me the most about the shoe is not the color of the rings.  I'm with Dayhiker about why this shoe has suddenly surfaced on the third anniversary.  If the shoe is in fact Urine's shoe, then where has it been for three years and who has suddenly decided to expose Urine and his missing shoe?  I really don't believe that the shoe has been sitting there for three years.  Someone has been holding it for a reason.

Yeppers always 1, that shoe, IMNSHO, is either a sheer coincidence (surfacing on the three year anniversary) or a plant. If it's a plant it is either a cruel joke, not unlike much of what we we have been graced with out of Aruba, or someone is sending a message, delivering evidence. The only people that could benefit from plainting the shoe there, IMNSHO, is the Kalpoes. The only alternative would be some Aruban cop who knew of the cover-up, knew where the hidden evidence was, and just wanted the case to be done with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.